Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
DONTEATUS

Georgia Men caught In "ricin" Attack !

DONTEATUS

Has anyone eles read about these nuts cases caught in the South of Georgia ? They were going to release ricin onto the public roads from cars and kill as many as they could !

Can you say Electric Chair ! :tu:

MedicTJ

Has anyone eles read about these nuts cases caught in the South of Georgia ? They were going to release ricin onto the public roads from cars and kill as many as they could !

Can you say Electric Chair ! :tu:

http://news.yahoo.com/georgia-men-charged-plotting-ricin-012138938.html

OH I completely agree. String them up. But only string them up because what they were planning would have included not just members of the government, but innocent civilians.

Here's a quote from that article:

"These defendants, who are alleged to be part of a fringe militia group, are charged with planning attacks against their own fellow citizens and government,"

So....when are they going to start prosecuting for Gulf War Syndrome, MK-Ultra and........

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=92662&page=1

Answer that one for me.

MedicTJ

Just so nobody gets me wrong, I completely agree with prosecuting the men accused of the ricin attack.

What I'm trying to get at here is the absolute hypocrisy of the U.S. government given the known history.