Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Smalls

Clairvoyant and Prohetic awakenings

Smalls

I have been able to receive information through dreams and during the day through visions that flash in colors and sometimes they just come to me.

Early this year, I was able to read the vibrations of the words and read the tone of my mother's words and voice before she had said them. When she had said them I knew I had some sort of knowing she was going to speak with the tone and voice and rhythm.

I've was diagnosed with Schizophrenia at age 11 and still have the same diagnosis at age 19, sometimes I think I don't always have an imbalance because things will still come through to me when on medication.

During these times where things have come through I had two weird recorded prophetic and clairvoyant dreams. I have had more but these two are the ones I am going to discuss.

The first one is when I was in a sleeping stage but not fully asleep or aware. In 2004, I had seen a creature/person motorcycle mixed silvers blue that slid across towards me in a brisk movement. 6 years I saw the Shiva motorcycle from Final Fantasy 13 when I had bought the game because I had been a fan of final fantasy since age 6 and thought to myself "that is exactly what I dreamed about."

The second one I attempted to remote view on purpose and got results in under a minute. I had laid down on my bed wanting to find out what picture was in the url on the computer after I kept in mind the letters that lead to the picture in the url. I saw a roundish circular object shaped like a hot air balloon. When I clicked the url that was exactly what it was. I tried it again and got similar results in seconds. The second time I tried I thought I was wrong because I drew a picture labeled it water bed and then fountain that then scribbled lines to represent another thing in the picture. In the picture url, it was a waterbed in where a person was skidding that creating a splash/water effect or fountain. I did this within seconds.

Sometimes I will have visions that are FULL in detail like this one;

One vision that I remember having was too truly real and very artistic. I remember lying down in my bed when I started to have a vision. When I have a vision it is like I WAS awake but I switched over to my subconscious mind without even knowing it. In my vision I saw a beautiful painting of a black panther staring out of what was the over growth of a green lush of jungle. I remember what it looked like to exactness, but, why on earth did I have a vision of a finished master piece?

Time has passed and I haven't had many visions except one other that I can recall being just as amazing.

I was in a womb, I was the size of a premature baby, maybe about the size of a palm or so. It was so vivid that I saw things that were floating in the mother's stomach. I had not known at the time that these actually significant floating things but then later on, a couple of days ago I watched a scientific documentary that showed the inside of a womb and those floaty things exist. The vision was so detailed that I don't know what is going on when I have these. Am I gifted and if so why do I have such unique and almost real visions of things that have not become?

I don't have these visions often . They are rare. But when I do have them I have a lot of them they are full of so much detail. It is like I am watching national geographic on high definition but yet I am experiencing it as if I were in the action and playing out my role.

Am I alone/ what is this gift/ why can I receive so fast?

mollygsmileatme

My friend, who i will call Tina..since I don't really want to use her real name...was diagnosed with colon cancer. She LOOVED Elvis and had so many of his collectables..she was sooo in love with him! Everybody who knew her knew she loved him! 10 years later she was suffering pretty bad. She was the mom of my recent ex boyfriend..we had just broken up..well in early december i had a dream. My dad was standing on a mountain of clouds and there was a telephone on a round end table right beside him. The phone rang and he answered it. The unknown person (I believe it was either an angel or my fathers spirit guide..or even my spirit guide) proceeded to tell my dad that somebody was going to die on January 8. This really shook me because I have had prophetic dreams in the past but none as specific as this! Well a couple weeks later I was working at my job. I had started to think about Tina an awful lot and was leaving work. I was sitting outside waiting for my dad to come get me (usually i drove, but there was a lot of ice out on the roads and my mini van really doesnt do well on ice) and all of a sudden i just burst out in tears. I called my sister and told her about my dream. I told her about the date and she said..Molly..that is Elvis' birthday..I knew right away it was Tina. On January 6 i had the worst feeling in my stomach and I ended up calling my ex and telling him i just really wanted to come over because i had a really bad dream and i just had to see her. he told me she was in really bad shape and he was not lying. it was probably the worst thing i have ever witnessed in my life. But on January 8 at 2 something in the morning she passed away. After she passed, I would hear her voice sometimes...Randomly saying my name... It is not a negative thing and i appriciate the spiritual closeness I had and still have with her.

White Crane Feather

I have been able to receive information through dreams and during the day through visions that flash in colors and sometimes they just come to me.

Early this year, I was able to read the vibrations of the words and read the tone of my mother's words and voice before she had said them. When she had said them I knew I had some sort of knowing she was going to speak with the tone and voice and rhythm.

I've was diagnosed with Schizophrenia at age 11 and still have the same diagnosis at age 19, sometimes I think I don't always have an imbalance because things will still come through to me when on medication.

During these times where things have come through I had two weird recorded prophetic and clairvoyant dreams. I have had more but these two are the ones I am going to discuss.

The first one is when I was in a sleeping stage but not fully asleep or aware. In 2004, I had seen a creature/person motorcycle mixed silvers blue that slid across towards me in a brisk movement. 6 years I saw the Shiva motorcycle from Final Fantasy 13 when I had bought the game because I had been a fan of final fantasy since age 6 and thought to myself "that is exactly what I dreamed about."

The second one I attempted to remote view on purpose and got results in under a minute. I had laid down on my bed wanting to find out what picture was in the url on the computer after I kept in mind the letters that lead to the picture in the url. I saw a roundish circular object shaped like a hot air balloon. When I clicked the url that was exactly what it was. I tried it again and got similar results in seconds. The second time I tried I thought I was wrong because I drew a picture labeled it water bed and then fountain that then scribbled lines to represent another thing in the picture. In the picture url, it was a waterbed in where a person was skidding that creating a splash/water effect or fountain. I did this within seconds.

Sometimes I will have visions that are FULL in detail like this one;

One vision that I remember having was too truly real and very artistic. I remember lying down in my bed when I started to have a vision. When I have a vision it is like I WAS awake but I switched over to my subconscious mind without even knowing it. In my vision I saw a beautiful painting of a black panther staring out of what was the over growth of a green lush of jungle. I remember what it looked like to exactness, but, why on earth did I have a vision of a finished master piece?

Time has passed and I haven't had many visions except one other that I can recall being just as amazing.

I was in a womb, I was the size of a premature baby, maybe about the size of a palm or so. It was so vivid that I saw things that were floating in the mother's stomach. I had not known at the time that these actually significant floating things but then later on, a couple of days ago I watched a scientific documentary that showed the inside of a womb and those floaty things exist. The vision was so detailed that I don't know what is going on when I have these. Am I gifted and if so why do I have such unique and almost real visions of things that have not become?

I don't have these visions often . They are rare. But when I do have them I have a lot of them they are full of so much detail. It is like I am watching national geographic on high definition but yet I am experiencing it as if I were in the action and playing out my role.

Am I alone/ what is this gift/ why can I receive so fast?

My friend..... Be very careful. I do beleive that people with certain disorders are open to other things.... But you musnt feed your altered states with with anything scenario specific or thoughts of grandure or fear. If you have been diagnosed you must aproach your experiences from a purely observational perspective. Record them in a journal. Aply what you learn if you can and let the rest just be. Share your journals with your doctor.

Good luck.

Edited by Seeker79

Smalls

My friend..... Be very careful. I do beleive that people with certain disorders are open to other things.... But you musnt feed your altered states with with anything scenario specific or thoughts of grandure or fear. If you have been diagnosed you must aproach your experiences from a purely observational perspective. Record them in a journal. Aply what you learn if you can and let the rest just be. Share your journals with your doctor.

Good luck.

Well, I am careful. But, from my experience these have little to nothing to do with my diagnosis. It is more of an experience through my own eyes then it is for others. I would never share my journals with my doctor, unless it was serious. Do some research, people who are diagnosed are aware of other "things" too. Medicince and sciences are limited within the spectrum of what we observe and our own beliefs tend to be a outlook instead of a side motivation to drive us into what we really think and believe. I'm afraid that we are just too limited in what we know.

White Crane Feather

Well, I am careful. But, from my experience these have little to nothing to do with my diagnosis. It is more of an experience through my own eyes then it is for others. I would never share my journals with my doctor, unless it was serious. Do some research, people who are diagnosed are aware of other "things" too. Medicince and sciences are limited within the spectrum of what we observe and our own beliefs tend to be a outlook instead of a side motivation to drive us into what we really think and believe. I'm afraid that we are just too limited in what we know.

Well I'm not going to argue with you. I pretty much beleive the same thing. Disorders are sometimes natural altered states that allow greater access. Just be careful. Intelligent schizophrenics are geniuses at wrapping nearly everything into delusions. It can be very difficult to get through.

On the other hand a diagnosis may be simply a misunderstanding of Somone that simply has greater awareness of these things. A transpersonal psychologists is more aware of the spectrum.

If your haveing visions. Be careful. I would ask for a full diagnosis with a brain MRI. Schizophrenics have a certain brain structure. If you don't have this you may not have the disorder. If you do.... Then you are going to have to make choices if your visions are perceptions or delusions.