Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No alien visits or UFO cover-ups

sean6

White House: There's no sign of E.T. or UFO cover-up :alien: :alien:

The White House has responded to two petitions asking the U.S. government to acknowledge formally that aliens have visited Earth and to disclose any intentional withholding of government interactions with extraterrestrial beings.

"The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race," Phil Larson from the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy reported on the WhiteHouse.gov website."In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public’s eye."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45176460/ns/technology_and_science/#.TrXBQbLQuxJ

also keep in mind

Open-government groups protest rule allowing federal officials to lie

http://www.federaltimes.com/article/20111101/DEPARTMENTS01/111010302/

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheMcGuffin

• quillius

• lost_shaman

• Kludge808

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

White House: There's no sign of E.T. or UFO cover-up :alien: :alien:

The White House has responded to two petitions asking the U.S. government to acknowledge formally that aliens have visited Earth and to disclose any intentional withholding of government interactions with extraterrestrial beings.

"The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race," Phil Larson from the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy reported on the WhiteHouse.gov website."In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public’s eye."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45176460/ns/technology_and_science/#.TrXBQbLQuxJ

also keep in mind

Open-government groups protest rule allowing federal officials to lie

http://www.federaltimes.com/article/20111101/DEPARTMENTS01/111010302/

That's exactly what I would expect them to say, but I don't believe it for a second. That's just that standard BS "response" we've been getting for decades. Once upon a time, I would have expected something better from Obama, but that time has passed.

Good enough for me.

No doubt.

That's exactly what I would expect them to say, but I don't believe it for a second. That's just that standard BS "response" we've been getting for decades. Once upon a time, I would have expected something better from Obama, but that time has passed.

No doubt.

No doubt.

Indeed. :P

They expect a few petitions to get a government to disclose possible secrets that have been purposefully withheld for years and years?

Good luck with that.

Now if it were up to me.. and I answered for the Governmt.. I would have said something far different..

Of course I would hire a writer to make it sound better.. but the gist of what I would say is this.

Yes, we are in communication and contact with Aliens not of this planet.. we are a powerful governt.. so powerful that we are able to control these aliens.. these aliens who have technology far superior to our own.. who can travel from places we cannot even see... who can do things we have not even dreamed of doing yet.. we are so mighty.. so powerful that we can control what they give to you. They are so weak we can force them not to out and out reveal themselves to everyone for the entire world to know without even bother questioning their being here...

Yes... Yes America.. your governmnt is mighty and powerful.. so powerful we can control those more knowledgable and advanced then we are..

Be afraid... be very afraid.

Either they are lying or they haven't read all the stuff I have--maybe they just haven't been told. I suspect that Obama is also considered a complete outsider by those who really know about those things. He's getting really badly hammered by the opposition party and in any case his nature seems to very very accommodating rather than risk-taking.

I doubt that he ever heard of the Twining memo, Project Sign, the Estimate of the Situation, and all the rest.

Now if it were up to me.. and I answered for the Governmt.. I would have said something far different..

Of course I would hire a writer to make it sound better.. but the gist of what I would say is this.

Yes, we are in communication and contact with Aliens not of this planet.. we are a powerful governt.. so powerful that we are able to control these aliens.. these aliens who have technology far superior to our own.. who can travel from places we cannot even see... who can do things we have not even dreamed of doing yet.. we are so mighty.. so powerful that we can control what they give to you. They are so weak we can force them not to out and out reveal themselves to everyone for the entire world to know without even bother questioning their being here...

Yes... Yes America.. your governmnt is mighty and powerful.. so powerful we can control those more knowledgable and advanced then we are..

Be afraid... be very afraid.

I wouldn't have put it that way, since the real problem is the exact opposite--no one is in control of "them"--and for that reason it cannot be admitted.

Edited by TheMcGuffin

Typical lies, i dont expect US gov. to share information with their own taxpayers, why should they? They are like willowdreams wrote all powerfull and ****..

I wouldn't have put it that way, since the real problem is that exact opposite--no one is in control of "them"--and for that reason it cannot be admitted.

For that reason, there is nothing to admit.

1. if there are aliens, then they have chosen to be revealed or not revealed and not a darn thing the gov can do about it.

2. if there are aliens, then everyone else is just p***y and whiny cuz THEY arent one of the aliens chosen to be in the know how of it all.

3. if there are aliens.. THEY are in control and not a darn thing anyone can do about it until they choose to reveal themselves

and truth be told, why would then want everyone to know anything? I mean if *I* were visiting us from another place.. i would have to much fun playing mind games with everyone... and watching the paranoia run havak.. and laughing my butt off.. plus.. truth be told, as a group.. we arent very good beings. why would i want to be a part of us?

IF there are aliens, they hopefully have the sense to know we are in our infancy and need to be left to our own devises to fail or succeed on moving forward into life.

as individuals and groups of two or even three.. we can be pretty decent.. but get us in larger groups and paranoia going.. we are mean.. just plain mean.. and we whine when we arent up front of it all..

personally though, i doubt we are being visited. but if we are, then turning to our government is the stupidest thing you can do. they would not have much power against someone with knowledge to traverse the galaxies.. and they are most likely more blind then a newborn kitten to anything going on around them.

As far back to presidents FDR, Truman and Eisenhower in the 1940s-50s eras, I'm very convinced the US government under the secret body of officials the "Majestic 12" and the official denial scheme of UFO sightings: Project Blue Book in the US Armed forces, knows too well about the presence of Extraterrestrial visitations and their agenda is mass surveillance of our planet Earth.

I remember the 1997 official press release by Washington DC about the Roswell crash incident was nothing more than the revamped old news declaration: a hot air balloon, then became "part of our top secret Air force" espionage program and finally, about those "alien bodies" were...plastic dummies, to show us these "aliens" recovered on the crash site were only hallow mannequins.

The feds can lie and invent anything to keep a curious public calm, like the truth will cause or generate mass panic. Most of us know by now these UFOs commanded by alien races are real, they're here and want something from us. They studied humans on Earth for over 70 years beginning with the start of WWII and their research won't end, because we don't know what the aliens are up to.

Well. it is my opinion that the US Govt cannot reveal anything because there just isnt anything to reveal. They are as much in the dark about UFO's as the rest of the world is. I am a great believer in UFO's but where they come from and exactly what they are is anybody's guess.The main cause of the problem is that there will always be somebody who does not believe what somebody else says and starts shouting about conspiricies and ''they (the govt) are hiding things from us'' Yes, there are certain secrets which any Govt has to keep as secrets for obvious reasons. Captured UFO's and aliens are not one of those secrets!

Footnote......if I was an alien I would land somewhere in a remote jungle where the local inhabitants have never had any contact with the outside world. Less chance of having my spaceship stolen and me ending up on a surgeons table being dissected to see how I tick!!! :unsure2:

The White House has responded to two petitions asking the US government to formally acknowledge that aliens have visited Earth and to disclose to any intentional withholding of government interactions with extraterrestrial beings.

"The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race,"

http://io9.com/5856768/no-alien-visits-or-ufo-cover+ups-white-house-says?tag=ufos

Finally...

bi0akk.png

35nahzb.png

2jadhk7.png

"there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye"

:devil:

Already posted under the following title. Sorry, not sure yiu to give the actual link :)

White House: There's no sign of E.T. or UFO c

The White House has responded to two petitions asking the US government to formally acknowledge that aliens have visited Earth and to disclose to any intentional withholding of government interactions with extraterrestrial beings.

"The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race,"

http://io9.com/5856768/no-alien-visits-or-ufo-cover+ups-white-house-says?tag=ufos

Finally...

That was nice of them. :)

But, it wont make even the slightest dent. The ones that believe will continue doing so, claiming a cover-up.

Edited by Hazzard

That was nice of them. :)

But, it wont make even the slightest dent. The ones that believe will continue doing so, claiming a cover-up.

Of course it won't. At this point I don't think anything can make a dent in the true believers.

lol even if and its a big IF the US had some info on aliens visiting us or a cover up they wouldn't be like "oh these guys signed a petition. Lets tell them our secrets that we've been hiding for generations"

I'm not a conspiracy buff or anything but if they did have info they wouldn't tell us.

Imagine the backlash they would get from the public if they have covered up aliens for the past 50-60 years.

It would be unprecedented and they know it so this proves nothing either way.

Ultimately the MIB cult here and elsewhere are only interested in announcements that suit their point of view, not the Truth.

I really believe in UFO. Last night because its holiday here in Qatar we went to Dukhan beach at around 3AM since it was still dark me with a friend decided to lay flat on the blanket facing the clear sky while the others sleep in their respective service vehicle. What I saw is a once in a lifetime experience, while resting I can see stars but I was astonished when I saw one star is moving and heading north and ten minutes later I saw another one this time it was heading east and two more heading east at an interval of around 10 to 15 minutes it looks like an ordinary stars but its moving and faster than airliner, I have stayed here in Qatar for almost 4 years now and every year we visited Dukhan twice so I know the route of the airliner and before I saw these UFOs while still sitting I have just seen an airliner passed by that's why I can readily distinguish the difference. I woke up some of my companions but the ones with the video cams stayed asleep but those saw it believe now. Now I am wondering is this happening in the middle east normally but I can clearly say those thing is on the outer space and not inside the earth atmosphere but why nobody with the telescope have seen and recorded those thing.

All you need is a political language interpreting machine.

I processed the statement thru my one.

and it printed out

'yes aliens are real, have been visiting, and we have known about them for a long age....

All you need is a political language interpreting machine.

I processed the statement thru my one.

and it printed out

'yes aliens are real, have been visiting, and we have known about them for a long age....

funny-sports-pictures-quadruple-facepalm.jpg

Off course you will get the gullible people who believe everything the government says, but i find ithardto believe that the governments are being trueful about ufo's, and of course they will lie to the public, like they have done for years and years about stuff. Militery sigtings alone give me the reason to believe that government know more about ufo's than they are letting on, be it secret militry projects,ET, whatever, but they are not as stupid or as ignorant as some people make them out to be.