Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Voronezh Incident - Russia 1989

zoser

It is the best time to be alive on this rock ! People too many times look too much at the negative and not all the positive!

Also the universe is actually only as big as one can dream it . And to get anywhere at any relative speeds ,you will be using the next latest tech evolution !

We can Boldly Go Where No Humans have gone before ! Just make it So !

Im So full of Turkey Im going Super Nova ! :blink:

• Like 2

Neither. The argument is about the significance. They discover what appears to be the Higgs Bosun. Whoopy doo. So we are all totally liberated now are we?

Is that the energy crisis solved? I think not. So tens of billions of dollars and 30 years later we may yet discover another sub-atomic particle. Great.

Your deliberate ignorance never ceases to amaze me.

I can see you have absolutely no understanding of the significance of this. Do you know what the Higgs Bosun is?

LINK - Higgs boson: how would you explain it to a seven-year-old?

Do you understand that the Higgs Bosun potentially unleashes "Star Trek" type technology?

LINK - Higgs Boson Explained: How 'God Particle' Gives Things Mass

A tiny speck of dust in space supposedly a new planet. Well it might be it might not. I'll leave you to prove that.

Yes it is, see previous post.

The point is I'm not about to fall off my chair while the human race goes around in ever decreasing circles thinking that it is making huge strides forward.

Because you do not understand the strides does not mean they do not exist. You only want a CGI future. That is not realistic. Do you visit the NASA website as often as you visit Youtube? I am guessing not?

Let me remind you that these star systems are hundreds of light years away or more and we still (humans) have not even got beyond the moon.

I already have proven that we have probes in Interstellar space. They report on a regular basis. What would be the point of a human sitting inside that capsule for all these years?

And all this proves that you did not click the link I left you. That is not very courteous. You expect everyone to watch endless Youtube videos and you do not have the courtesy to click a lousy link. We had the concept to reach the Centauri system decades ago. I take it you have never heard of Project Daedalus either.

You go out on to the street and celebrate these 'earth shattering discoveries if you wish'. Put your coat on first because it's cold outside,

Please don't try and pick flies; you know exactly what I am getting at.

This is why I left the TT thread. There is no need to hear you get excited and give the same answer to many very different instances. I have no idea how Boon manages to stick around.

What you are getting at is patently ridiculous. All I can understand from your posts is that you are mad at the Human race for not realising your fantasies. Fair Go Zoser.

PS if you find orthodox science so riveting then why are you all here? :blush:

Where do you think these discoveries culminate? You know, that advancement you deny is happening?

Whilst you are firmly in the realm of the credulous, there is an academic side to the phenomena that attracts names like Stephen Hawking, Frank Drake, Carl Sagan and Michio Kaku. And considering the level of academia involved and your "stance" on the ETH what are you doing here?

It is Rocket Science, but you do not want to talk to a rocket scientist, you just want him to build you a flying saucer and arrange for you to meet ET.

I admit that the human race has got it's head stuck up it's rear orifice; you guys don't seem to know where you stand.

There is only one person involved in this conversation with a head in an orifice, and that name goes without saying. The human race will forge ahead, wether it meets with your CGI expectations or not. I take it you seem to think the species is backwards because we have not made contact with your aliens yet?

You do not know where we stand is the problem. And you aversion to academia will ensure that status quo remains. We can see your position quite clearly, and put frankly, it's nonsense.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

I don't know about anybody else (well, I can guess), but I find that such discoveries are outright incredible and the testament to the scientists working with such.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Indeed, I am nothing short of flabbergasted at Zoser's comments. Such deliberate ignorance is nothing short of astounding.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 3

Indeed, I am nothing short of flabbergasted at Zoser's comments. Such deliberate ignorance is nothing short of astounding.

It is indeed. I cannot even begin to fathom why one would avoid science so vigorously and the answers it offers while in the same breath conjuring up ET in grainy, blurry videos and questionable witness testimonies. Most baffling.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

One day you will understand; I guarrentee it.

By the way, I forgot to mention in my first post in this thread that the Voronezh incident was a hoax. No names, but I know this 100%. Well, six pages of nonsense later....... :rofl:

• Like 1

By the way, I forgot to mention in my first post in this thread that the Voronezh incident was a hoax. No names, but I know this 100%. Well, six pages of nonsense later....... :rofl:

And the proof is where? I don't want to burst your egocentric little bubble, but the skeptics on this forum have been saying the same thing about every case here for years.

Forgive me if I take you not too seriously.

Like the new planets 'discovered'; absolutely nothing new.

Well, six pages of nonsense later....... :rofl:

PS most of the nonsense is actually yours. Lusting at a picture of a Bear Bomber. Each to their own I suppose. Some people collect stamps.

There is nothing to understand. Ignorance is ignorance regardless of the motive.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

PS most of the nonsense is actually yours. Lusting at a picture of a Bear Bomber. Each to their own I suppose. Some people collect stamps.

It's a TU-160, not TU-95. And to say "most of the nonsense is actually yours" is desperate, very desperate.

About Voronezh, you ever been there? you know where it is? you know anybody from Voronezh? you know anybody who was there on day of "incident"? I can answer yes to all, and you.......

My "bubble" still intact, and you not have anything sharp enough to burst it.....

Edited by Atentutankh-pasheri
  • Like 1

It's a TU-160, not TU-95. And to say "most of the nonsense is actually yours" is desperate, very desperate.

About Voronezh, you ever been there? you know where it is? you know anybody from Voronezh? you know anybody who was there on day of "incident"? I can answer yes to all, and you.......

My "bubble" still intact, and you not have anything sharp enough to burst it.....

Nice to meet you. Goodbye.

And the proof is where? I don't want to burst your egocentric little bubble, but the skeptics on this forum have been saying the same thing about every case here for years.

Forgive me if I take you not too seriously.

Like the new planets 'discovered'; absolutely nothing new.

This post is stuffed with irony from beginning to end.

Edited by 747400
  • Like 3

Lots of motives have ignorance written all over them ! Lots of post in here make them Look like equations that Einstein wrote them !

Or not !

I might hear an explanation for deliberate ignorance some day, but understand it? Now you really are being optimistic. Why someone would deliberately hobble themselves academically is never going to be explained to my satisfaction I am afraid.

LOL, that's the modus operandi, the TT Thread is 300 pages of the same thing about different cases. I stumble on it from time to time searching out posts, and it has not changed from the first page.

:sleepy:

Nice to meet you. Goodbye.

I see your debating tactics remain the same despite the argument.

Interesting but kids can lie.

That is not the only reason to consider the story somewhat embellished. Children are new to the world. Imagine being two and seeing a brick for the first time. Not much to you or I, but to a child it's a new hard rectangle looking things with a rough surface that is very heavy and makes excellent noises when you bash it against something. And that noise make people come running from everywhere. Like an alarm. Must be an important thing huh. It a wondrous new item in your inventory, not just a brick. By the time you reach 5 years of age, meh, not so amazing any more.