Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Zimbabwe Incident 1994.

zoser

Ahh my mistake, they clearly describe it several times as a black outfir.

Except for in this drawing

zim3.jpg

This is from John Mack's page (now deceased)

In addition to the “spaceships”, the children had seen two “strange beings,” one sitting on one of the spaceships and the other running back and forth in the grass, “bouncing as if he were on the moon, but not quite so much.”

The beings were described as black with long heads, “eyes as big as rugby balls,” with thin arms and legs. The event took place during the children’s morning recess while teachers were in a staff meeting. Many of the younger children were very scared and cried. “At first I thought it was a gardener,” one fourth-grader told us. “Then I realized it was an alien.”

LINK

Edited by psyche101

Maybe, all I would say if rumours did spread then thjis would help account for the hysteria we were told happened 'kids came running in screaming, scared'..?!? Like I said I dont buy into the electrical fault but if thats the answer then thats the answer...interesting to see where we end up.

DIfficult to get clear records from the Harare/Zimbabwae electrical authority (Zesa). However, I have uncovered that the grid is not large enough to maintain the local population, as such load shedding is common. Load shedding is whereby you remove non-critical systems from a power supply to provide a good supply to critical systems. Such intermittent supply conditions coupled with more usage than is estimated, as the area has a high instance of unlawful power connections, a very high likelihood of plasma creation exists. Look at this picture of a fault

longarc.jpg

Suddenly, they saw three silver balls in the sky over the school. These disappeared with a flash of light and then reappeared elsewhere.

I can't really say Aliens can't do that, but I would like to know how it is a achieved before I believe it. But I do know electricity does.

Except for in this drawing

zim3.jpg

This is from John Mack's page (now deceased)

In addition to the “spaceships”, the children had seen two “strange beings,” one sitting on one of the spaceships and the other running back and forth in the grass, “bouncing as if he were on the moon, but not quite so much.”

The beings were described as black with long heads, “eyes as big as rugby balls,” with thin arms and legs. The event took place during the children’s morning recess while teachers were in a staff meeting. Many of the younger children were very scared and cried. “At first I thought it was a gardener,” one fourth-grader told us. “Then I realized it was an alien.”

LINK

Hey Psyche, I am not so sure the picture you have there indicates a black man...maybe mask or alien 'grey'...number of possibles.

Anyhow I have still to hear or see where any child has described the being as black, the quote you have found is Johns writing and the way he has worded it, if you look back or listen to the children this is not the case. Maybe John made same mistake as Scepticus? the point at the time was that a majority describe black outfit not black being.

DIfficult to get clear records from the Harare/Zimbabwae electrical authority (Zesa). However, I have uncovered that the grid is not large enough to maintain the local population, as such load shedding is common. Load shedding is whereby you remove non-critical systems from a power supply to provide a good supply to critical systems. Such intermittent supply conditions coupled with more usage than is estimated, as the area has a high instance of unlawful power connections, a very high likelihood of plasma creation exists. Look at this picture of a fault

Suddenly, they saw three silver balls in the sky over the school. These disappeared with a flash of light and then reappeared elsewhere.

I can't really say Aliens can't do that, but I would like to know how it is a achieved before I believe it. But I do know electricity does.

The wording you used says 'is' as opposed to was, seeing as we are talking about 17 odd years ago, I am sure poulation plus grid coverage/output was different then.

Although I do like the chain of thought :tu:

I say we all kick in our own drawings of an E.T ?

See who has the best looking art work, Kids will be Kids, and Adults, well were perty much hopless in the imagination department mostly. Its always good to open the creative grey matter once and a while.Lets get to it now ! :tu:

Ruwa.FR10-18.jpg

Ruwa.FR10-15.jpg

ArielSchoolSketches.jpg

Hey Psyche,

been taking another look at these pictures.

Do you notice picture 2 and picture 6 if scrolling down page are actually the same! is one the photocopy?

also The face scepticus put up (the last in the series of pictures of shaded face) this is actually from the 3rd picture enlarged.

Some more interesting clues for you:

the first picture in the series (slightly pink) reads : FOR MICHAEL :w00t: now whos Michael?

well we have two possibilities. A- its Cynthias son who accompanied her on Monday (following the Friday event), if this is the case then it indicates that the children knew who the drawing was for prior to drawing, and therefore the 'possibility' that the Colin (HM) did not suggest the drawings himself but it really was Cynthia....or does it? :) why not for Cynthia? why Michael....

this leads on to the other 'possible' Michael.....MAGAZINE 2000 editor in chief - Michael Hesemann flew out ot to visit Ariel school and talk to the witnesses. This then throws into question the timing of when pictures were drawn.

just for your info: the school established only 3 years earlier 1991.

Tim Leach (BBC reporter) called Cynthia on Friday to tell her of the sighting, they went on Monday together to the school.

One last bit that I need to track down...there is talk of lots of ants nest at the spot of UFO, however when investigated for trace evidence it seems to have been noted that there were no ants!!!! when there should have been thousands?!?!? Bee Keepers or Pest exterminators??? if pest exterminatorswhy no dead ants??

throw all in that in the bowl and we have a nice cake for christmas...is that about right Donteatus?

:wacko:

Hey Psyche, I am not so sure the picture you have there indicates a black man...maybe mask or alien 'grey'...number of possibles.

I would think shading indicates a darker area. Grey would still be considered a lighter colour than the natives.

Anyhow I have still to hear or see where any child has described the being as black, the quote you have found is Johns writing and the way he has worded it, if you look back or listen to the children this is not the case. Maybe John made same mistake as Scepticus? the point at the time was that a majority describe black outfit not black being.

Yes, I noted it was from John's page, yet he was one of two people that interviewed all 62 witnesses, so one has to wonder, how could he have got this wrong, when people say his investigation is through an well thought out? How "in depth" is this investigation, and was John a participant in prepping the tale? Or was this the general consensus that Cynthia Hind failed to note? I think it raises some questions. John Mack and Cynthia Hind are considered the be all end all authority where this case is concerned, yet this basic detail is either incorrect or withheld.

The wording you used says 'is' as opposed to was, seeing as we are talking about 17 odd years ago, I am sure poulation plus grid coverage/output was different then.

Although I do like the chain of thought :tu:

From what I read, progress is slow, and electricity theft is rife, making it all the harder to fix the problem. The electrical authorities seem to have their hands full with just applying band aid solutions on a constant basis. Although Ruwa is forging ahead, it seems to have quite some industry at present, I believe supply problems are still a headache.

Hey Psyche,

been taking another look at these pictures.

Do you notice picture 2 and picture 6 if scrolling down page are actually the same! is one the photocopy?

also The face scepticus put up (the last in the series of pictures of shaded face) this is actually from the 3rd picture enlarged.

Hi mate

I had noticed actually, and like you, I assume the darker copy is the photocopy. I noticed the face being cropped out too. I had just assumed people were making out there were more drawings available than there really were.

Some more interesting clues for you:

the first picture in the series (slightly pink) reads : FOR MICHAEL :w00t: now whos Michael?

well we have two possibilities. A- its Cynthias son who accompanied her on Monday (following the Friday event), if this is the case then it indicates that the children knew who the drawing was for prior to drawing, and therefore the 'possibility' that the Colin (HM) did not suggest the drawings himself but it really was Cynthia....or does it? :) why not for Cynthia? why Michael....

this leads on to the other 'possible' Michael.....MAGAZINE 2000 editor in chief - Michael Hesemann flew out ot to visit Ariel school and talk to the witnesses. This then throws into question the timing of when pictures were drawn.

just for your info: the school established only 3 years earlier 1991.

Tim Leach (BBC reporter) called Cynthia on Friday to tell her of the sighting, they went on Monday together to the school.

One last bit that I need to track down...there is talk of lots of ants nest at the spot of UFO, however when investigated for trace evidence it seems to have been noted that there were no ants!!!! when there should have been thousands?!?!? Bee Keepers or Pest exterminators??? if pest exterminatorswhy no dead ants??

throw all in that in the bowl and we have a nice cake for christmas...is that about right Donteatus?

:wacko:

Certainly some head scratchers there, the ants are strange, but may help my idea along. Ants they like the small magnetic field electrical wires and outlets put out, an intermittent fault creating different current flows may have disturbed them.

As for the rest, I think I have some reading ahead of me ;) That is an enigmatic angle there, well done mate. Very interesting path to follow.

Edited by psyche101

hey Psyche,

trying to find Magazine 2000 edition No. 118 and No. 119 of 1997.

by Michael Hesemann.

He interviewed 44 of the children involved.

will post anything I find.

ps.. Michael Hesemann is still in touch with Lisl (one of the children) via facebook, she is the girl that had 'FOR MICHAEL' on her picture.....

hey Psyche,

trying to find Magazine 2000 edition No. 118 and No. 119 of 1997.

by Michael Hesemann.

He interviewed 44 of the children involved.

will post anything I find.

ps.. Michael Hesemann is still in touch with Lisl (one of the children) via facebook, she is the girl that had 'FOR MICHAEL' on her picture.....

I will do what I can, this fellow seems to be a historian associated with Church History - Michael Hessman

I will do what I can, this fellow seems to be a historian associated with Church History - Michael Hessman

Sure its not Micheal Hessman, the UFO conspirator?

http://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Roswell-Autopsy-Government-Coverup/dp/1569247099/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top/188-6296341-8014018

:D

Edited by Scepticus

yes thats him. I have looked into him quite a bit, he is an anthropologist and German UFO researcher. Also the editor of magazine 2000 as I mentioned. At this point I am interested in the two articles mentioned as they will provide more photos and other information from what I understand.

Sure its not Micheal Hessman, the UFO conspirator?http://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Roswell-Autopsy-Government-Coverup/dp/1569247099/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top/188-6296341-8014018 :D

yes thats the same person I mentioned above Michael Hesemann. His beliefs/stance on the subject are of no relevance. Any information he gathered is, as is his timing, this is of great significance.

yes thats him. I have looked into him quite a bit, he is an anthropologist and German UFO researcher. Also the editor of magazine 2000 as I mentioned. At this point I am interested in the two articles mentioned as they will provide more photos and other information from what I understand.

yes thats the same person I mentioned above Michael Hesemann. His beliefs/stance on the subject are of no relevance. Any information he gathered is, as is his timing, this is of great significance.

Hey Quillius

Have you made it to here? - LINK

They have the subscriptions, but ask a fee.

This too

Magazine 2000plus

The 2000plus magazine since 2000, is one of Ingrid Schlotterbeck ARGO-published in their given German magazine .

Main topics include politics , economics, contemporary history , myths , UFOs , messages from the afterlife, food from a new perspective, esoteric , revelations , crop circles , cosmology , life on other planets, "Medicine 2000", ancient cultures, "new physics", "new ways in alternative medicine, " pre-astronautics , Pre-Historic, psi phenomena , reincarnation , spirituality , secret technology , origin of the universe, the world's religions.

The magazine was first published in 1979 under the title 2000: magazine of Frontier Sciences in Luxembourg John Fish Publishing. In 1984 she took over Michael Hesemann and called her magazine for the people of tomorrow , since 1988 magazine for new awareness,. cosmos, Earth, Man Since 1994 she published bimonthly in the Argo-Verlag, which Hesemann served until 2000 as associate editor and editor in chief. Since 1997, the title is 2000 plus magazine , the subtitle of the cosmos, earth, man; international forum of fringe science . At a time when the publishing house from 2000, a right-wing course, Hesemann resigned as editor in chief and distanced himself from then on the sheet.

LINK

And this:

Even David Icke received the magazine in 2000 wide space for the representation of his theories about the reptilians and the Illuminati.

LINK

LINK - MAGAZIN2000

I have to say that Michael Hessman seems to about as credible as Zechariah Stitchin. It would be interesting to know if the picture was for him. He is most definitely a candidate that is most likely to have done any possible prompting from what I have seen so far. He seems to be supporting Ray Santilli too.

Edited by psyche101

there is no resaon why these kids would lie i think its true.

That is exactly why people keep believing it, and not challenging the popular conclusion. It is wrong thinking IMHO.

That is exactly why people keep believing it, and not challenging the popular conclusion. It is wrong thinking IMHO.

Absolutely ! a fact of A real Alien landing even seen by just kids would ring so true and for ever and ever until enough people would do the correct research and collect the evidence needed to without a shadow of a doubt be agreed upon by many peers.

Then for sure a New and exciteing Kiddy show would follow !

post-68971-0-51925700-1323233521_thumb.j

Hey Quillius

Have you made it to here? - LINK

They have the subscriptions, but ask a fee.

This too

LINK

And this:

Even David Icke received the magazine in 2000 wide space for the representation of his theories about the reptilians and the Illuminati.

LINK

LINK - MAGAZIN2000

I have to say that Michael Hessman seems to about as credible as Zechariah Stitchin. It would be interesting to know if the picture was for him. He is most definitely a candidate that is most likely to have done any possible prompting from what I have seen so far. He seems to be supporting Ray Santilli too.

Cheers Psyche,

I did come across those bit when searching before...I was trying to avoid buying the subscriptions...but looks like I may have to go down that road.

And yes, I am confident that the picture is for Michael specifically. He has stayed in touch with the girl who drew the picture also.

I think this line of investigation could prove very fruitful and provide some key bits of the puzzle.

Just need time.....I have very little at the moment...roll on Christmas :)