Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

VIDEO: 911 Mega Ritual: A centuries old plan

darkbreed

911 mega ritual: An ancient plan going back to the foundation of USA and through several key events and preparations leading up to 911and the megaritual, which in turn was aimed at a specific astrological phenomena taking place 9/11,this year 2011 - on the exact day of the 10 years anniversary for the 911 attack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqKGqfHlr-I

Hope some finds some use or new ideas from this, feel free to share

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darkbreed

• bee

• booNyzarC

• Rlyeh

Top Posters In This Topic

So what happened, what did i miss????????????????

So what happened, what did i miss????????????????

You missed out on everything I explained in the video, but good thing I made it so you can get up to date and know what happened. :)

Cheers

that's a new one for me.....that the Twin Towers were built specifically for the purpose of ritual murder/sacrifice.... :unsure:

this doesn't explain why the other two planes...flight 77 and 93 were also involved on 9/11

and why building 7 was involved?

The problem I have with the 'all-powerful' men dipicted to be part of the dastardly plan...is that

they come over as rather weak (sometimes a bit stupid) and ineffectual, as individuals.

Yes through war and shady banking practices they have had a good old time in the last 100 ish years.

But when listening to your video I couldn't help but think of this one....

sorry if I seem to be dismissive about your theories but I can't see it being true myself...

and even IF it was...what would be the point? Rich men playing games to fill their days?

thanks for posting anyway

Yes its real. And well documented with enough evidence showing it to be that way. For some parts you must be well-informed about magical practices, rituals, symbolism etc to understand the meaning. For me its very easy to see the way it happened , I'm an occultist and Freemason, Martinist and Rosicrucian and have been involved with activities and practices of similar themes, know the rituals, easily see and understand any occult, esoteric, macigal, mason etc symbols as I was born into Secret orders, occultism, magic, symbolism, and other various esoteric and spiritual practices.

u

And even for the uninitated it is very easy to see and understand some of the aspects involved in the 911 ritual, and know that its undeniable evidence for WTC having been planed decades before it started getting build. It is also a perfect magical tool, as its completely equally folded in 2 simple ways for every dollar bill value, and it shows the towers from standing and by sequent the process of the towers falling in correct valued order, eahc dollar showing the two towers falling until they are in a rubble on the ground with smoke coming up on last. In addition, the perspective shows how it looked from the New York Arch monument

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/09sep/onedollar.html

For the rest, some is of obvious importance within for example astrology, numberology and experienced with the occult and esoteric.

that's a new one for me.....that the Twin Towers were built specifically for the purpose of ritual murder/sacrifice.... :unsure:

this doesn't explain why the other two planes...flight 77 and 93 were also involved on 9/11

and why building 7 was involved?

The problem I have with the 'all-powerful' men dipicted to be part of the dastardly plan...is that

they come over as rather weak (sometimes a bit stupid) and ineffectual, as individuals.

Yes through war and shady banking practices they have had a good old time in the last 100 ish years.

But when listening to your video I couldn't help but think of this one....

sorry if I seem to be dismissive about your theories but I can't see it being true myself...

and even IF it was...what would be the point? Rich men playing games to fill their days?

thanks for posting anyway

Do you have any real evidence? I mean besides playing origami with a 1 dollar bill.

Yes its real. And well documented with enough evidence showing it to be that way. For some parts you must be well-informed about magical practices, rituals, symbolism etc to understand the meaning. For me its very easy to see the way it happened , I'm an occultist and Freemason, Martinist and Rosicrucian and have been involved with activities and practices of similar themes, know the rituals, easily see and understand any occult, esoteric, macigal, mason etc symbols as I was born into Secret orders, occultism, magic, symbolism, and other various esoteric and spiritual practices.

u

And even for the uninitated it is very easy to see and understand some of the aspects involved in the 911 ritual, and know that its undeniable evidence for WTC having been planed decades before it started getting build. It is also a perfect magical tool, as its completely equally folded in 2 simple ways for every dollar bill value, and it shows the towers from standing and by sequent the process of the towers falling in correct valued order, eahc dollar showing the two towers falling until they are in a rubble on the ground with smoke coming up on last. In addition, the perspective shows how it looked from the New York Arch monument

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/09sep/onedollar.html

For the rest, some is of obvious importance within for example astrology, numberology and experienced with the occult and esoteric.

thanks for your reply...I'm sure that historically (and now) male-oriented ritual, symbolism etc does go on...but I wonder

how powerful it really is at the end of the day.

Take 9/11 for example...(suspending judgement for a minute) if what you say is true...then the ritual and power

is negative and destructive.

When all is said and done...all the lives ruined...all the people been brought down emotionally...

the power of negativity and domination, is weaker than the power of positivity and good.

In the long term.

So IMO...they would be dabbling with negative energy that ultimately would turn around and destroy THEM.

Like attracts like.

(9/11 aside)Perhaps that is what we are seeing now as we move properly into the Age of Aquarius?

Edited by bee

Do you have any real evidence? I mean besides playing origami with a 1 dollar bill.

Its certainly more than "playing origami" with a dollar bill. Every dollar bill of every value shows the two towers in sequence and correct order from the 1 dollar bill to the last 100 bill, and there's no tricks or complex ways to fold them to get such images appearing, in fact it is a 2 step folding, completely identical on each of the different dollar bills, and it was prophecised by Aleister Crowley when it comes to how to fold them many decades before WTC even existed. He also mentioned 2 pillars (towers), attack from the sky (bird hitting Mohammed in the face - reference to Islamists whom indeed did get the blame) and more. If this appeared on only one dollar bill, and there were no other connected events, and no such prophecy, it would be fairly probable to be random and of no significance. But here the details are so clear and so many, spanning through centuries, far beyond the dollar bill but all the way to the foundation of USA, its occult design, the occultist founding fathers, and secret orders, how it has been those occultists remaining in power ever since, continuing their occult rituals and magic etc. There's a wealth of evidence all around.

The main problem for most people is their lack of understanding and knowledge on the topics involved. Even basic knowledge of the occult systems, esoteric practices, magick and symbolism, astrology and numerology etc makes it all very clear for such individuals. It has nothing to do with my eyes or any biased sunglasses - on the contrary it has all to do with recorded historical events, people and place. This includes the rulers and power in high position and their involvement with secret orders, rituals, magic, occult practices, numerology, astrology etc. USA was founded by these occultists, and occultists have maintained the power throughout the centuries and are still deeply involved with such topics and practices, a fact easily verified by checking some commonly available history books, look around at all the magical and occult symbolism in street layouts, governmental buildings, other governmental items like the money bills, the US flag, various logos and designs for various institutions and organizations, and so on. All documented and in great details and common historical records, and something easy to check up on ones own by just observing a bit.

The Dollar Bill is one of the most detailed and complex magical items, an occult talisman, filled up to every inch with all kinds of occult and esoteric references and symbols, both in plain sight, and hidden ones. Easy to verify and check, and then the obvious conclusion is that they are deeply involved with such practices since they use such design on their dollar bill, completely in conflict with USA allgedly being a Christian based country. Everything is occult, esoteric and pagan, even in the Vatican itself. Something so easy and quick to look up and confirm that anyone can do it, regardless of their background or not with occultism. Why you chose to ignore this most important piece of evidence leaving no doubt about the involvements of the world leaders, it is beyond ignorance

I strongly advice you and recommend you to watch the following two videos. One detailing the basics of the various symbolism and secret occult mesages and aspects of the dollar bills, one going into further depths and really providing a lot of evidence on the occult dollar bill and its creators and connections to other aspects of society, governments and people, and one detailing the occult symbolism around in everyday life, its history, locations, city layouts, architectural designs, monuments and figures etc and lastly one about the occult foundation of USA, occult founding fathers, and how such has continued on to present.

1. 911 dollar bill symbolism and WTC prophecy:

2. Secret Mysteries of Americas Beginnings -Secrets of the Dollar Bill:

-continued in next post-

Edited by darkbreed

-continued-

3. Secret Mysteries of Americas Beginnings - Riddles in stone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXc1fYJTdn8

4. Secret Mysteries of Americas Beginnings - The New Atlantis:

Watch them all, highly professionally productions, with vast amounts of factual information, real evidence, historical records and information detailing the occult topics involved, people involved, and truly very in-depth and complete presentations. If you still have any doubt on these topics after watching all those and studied some of the occult practices and esoteric systems, symbolism etc, I don't think its much hope for you to deprogram yourself and see things the way they are which are pretty much in plain sight and right in our faces all around.

Cheers

Its certainly more than "playing origami" with a dollar bill. Every dollar bill of every value shows the two towers in sequence and correct order from the 1 dollar bill to the last 100 bill, and there's no tricks or complex ways to fold them to get such images appearing..

So really the dollar bill doesn't show the towers, you're folding it in a specific way to make the print look like towers.

So really the dollar bill doesn't show the towers, you're folding it in a specific way to make the print look like towers.

Its basically just pareidolia but some people will never admit that.

It is an occult and magical practice used to disguise or hide symbols, patterns or images in a way that makes it only possible to view it when properly knowing how it is disguised. In other words, originally the image of the towers was designed with that folding in place, and then the rest of the design was integrated with that so that it would look unsuspicious and normal when viewed without folding and seem to be part of the rest of the suroundings of the illustrations on the bills.

This is a very common magical practice, and relates to how the same is done with letters to create magical anagrams where a sentence is deconstructed by removing letters to form a new shorter word - thus the power and intention is still in the word, but no on else will easily understand its true full meaning.

As a last note, this goes on for EVERY dollar bill, starting with dollar bill 1 which is the "ignitor" part of the magical work on the dollar bill, functioning as a Talisman, and the rest from $5 to $100 shows the buildings, completely perfectly as they are seen from the Washington Arch Monument (another occult structure by the way) - in correct order just as it happened with the towers standing on dollar $1 and then graually collapsing and falling down until its only a pile of rubble with smoke on the last $100. And every bill is folded EXACTLY the SAME way, a simple 2 step folding, the way Aleister Crowley prophecised it decades before WTC existed.

[Here is another good video documentary showing how occult symbolism is used and present all around us everywhere in society. Clearly showing how obsessed our world leaders, rulers, people in power and the elite are with the occult, magick and ritual work.

media]

[/media]

Here's a great video about magic...

If you want to see real magic, watch the cash disappear from my wallet around Christmas.

If you want to see real magic, watch the cash disappear from my wallet around Christmas.

I hear ya sky, but I don't think of that as magic; just generosity.

It is an occult and magical practice used to disguise or hide symbols, patterns or images in a way that makes it only possible to view it when properly knowing how it is disguised.

Right.. its the governments fault you're seeing it.

Here is another part of great importance relating to this thread.

Aleister Crowley together with his mistress Pauline Pierce, they carried out a long and complex magickal sex ritual of black magic form with the purpose of manifesting and creating a "moonchild". This ritual went through, Pauline Pierce got pregnant, and 9 months after the ritual gave birth to Barbara Bush - the daughter of Aleister Crowly, and in turn we got from Barbara her son George Bush, ex-president of USA.

So there is a connection through the governments since the time of Crowley, with his daughter and grandson both ending up in the higher position in the White House, and just as crowley George Bush is also an confirmed occultist and member of secret order Skull and Bones, clearly indicating that these occult practices of his grandfather has still been carried on and active within the top system of the Governments and prominent people, leading up to the 911 Ritual which itself was connected to Bush as George Bush' brother was head of security in WTC when it got destroyed. Further on, 911 Ritual and WTC and more links back to Crowley:

The importance of occult numbers Crowley was deeply obsessed with and how they are all present in the 911 ritual attack:

Numbers of importance for Crowleys magickal work and rituals:

Aleister Crowley's life ands work there were four key numbers involved. These were 11, 77, 93 and 175. These numbers are essential to the occult, magical system devised by Aleister Crowley

As number 11, one of Crowley's most used and important number:

A couple quotes from Crowley on number 11:

"Firstly", 11 is the number of Magick in itself. It is therefore suitable to all types of operation. "Secondly", it is the sacred number par excellence of the new Aeon. As it is written in the Book of the Law: ...11, as all their numbers who are of us."

"Upon the Number Eleven. This seems to have been the type of number with a evil reputation among all peoples. The Kabbalists contrasted it with the perfection of the Decad, (10) and just as the Sephirotic number is the form of all good things, so eleven is the essence of all that is sinful, harmful and imperfect; with the Ten Sephiroth they contrasted the Eleven Averse Sephiroth, symbols of destruction, violence, defeat, and death."

George H.W. Bush who on September 11th, 1990 gave a speech entitled 'Toward a New World Order' to a joint session of the U.S. Congress. This was exactly 11 years prior to the events of September 11th, 2001.

911 of course took on 11th of September. The Two Towers represent 11. Flight number 11 for one of the planes.

'77 ... represents half of the formulation of sexual magic in both the O.T.O. and the Kabbalah. It is also the 77 infernal names of the Devil in The Satanic Bible by Anton LaVey.

According to Crowley, 77 is the:

...sublime and supreme septenary in its mature magical manifestation through matter...written in Hebrew Ayin Zayin (OZ)...Capricornus, the Devil of the Tarot; which is the picture of the Goat of the Sabbath on an altar.

77 also represents half of the formulation of sexual magic in both the O.T.O. and the Kabbalah.[6] It also refers to the 77 infernal names of the Devil in book The Satanic Bible by Anton LaVey. Also was the number of one of the flights.

The cabalistic gematria values of the Greek words Thelema (Will), Agape (Love) and, Aiwass[6] in Crowley's magical system equate to the number 93. 93 is also a common greeting between members of OTO and thelemists. Another of the flights were number 93

Liber 175 in Crowley's magical system is a ritual used to invoke any deity by adoration. It refers to a magical ritual. 175 was the number of the last flight.

The importance of the above is the observation that the four flight numbers on the day of 9/11 were 11, 77, 93 and 175.

The false-flag September 11 attacks used four commercial passenger jet airliners. Two of the airplanes, Flights 11 and 175, crashed into the Twin Towers (which symbolizes number 11) of the World Trade Center in New York City, killing everyone on board and many others in the buildings. Both buildings imploded within two hours. A third airplane, Flight 77, crashed into the Pentagon (and Pentagon itself being an occult symbol: an outer and inner pentagram ). The fourth airplane, Flight 93, crashed (or was shot down) near Shanksville in rural Pennsylvania.

So all the elements had the different occult numbers used by Crowley assigned to them. Further on there's other occult Crowley practices that took part in the 911 Ritual, such as using the tarot card "The Tower" as an representation for the two towers being destroyed.

lightning-struck-tower.jpg - as with the 911 ritual, the top was hit and destroyed on the towers, people falling out of the windows.

Aleister Crowley also had a historical factual direct connection with the Governments, as he worked for them, hired as an "Agent". We know how Governments are interested in occult and esoteric practices and research. One example being the Stargate Project, under Clinton administration and before, where they studied and practiced occult work, psychic abilities, paranormal activities etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project

So all the evidence and facts shows that Aleister Crowley was involved with the 911 ritual, worked for the governments, had his daughter Barbara Bush and husband George HW Bush, president of USA deeply involved in the governments as well as grandson George Bush, whom also became president, and was the President in house during 911. Of course both father and son were members of the same occult secret order Skull & Bones as well, leaving no doubt about their fascination and activity with occult work, magick, rituals and so on. Indeed George HW Bush claims to be Magog, the leader of Satan's evil army from hell, and was his name within the Order of Skull & Bones.

And look at the White House, were both his daugther and grandson were, being designe as the downwards satanic point of a pentagram in its layout:

pentagram0yd_1.jpg

Much more to come, this is only scratching the surface of the deep roots of occultism and black magic practices within the governments, world leaders, people in power and the elite.

Where were all of these claims on 9/10/2001 so that something could have been done? If all of this has been in the works for so long, and know by so many why did no one come forward before? Why didn't you say something if you were brought up in such a knowledgeable position since birth?

It is exactly like a Nostradamus claim...they only show up AFTER the fact, and never before.

Where were all of these claims on 9/10/2001 so that something could have been done? If all of this has been in the works for so long, and know by so many why did no one come forward before? Why didn't you say something if you were brought up in such a knowledgeable position since birth?

It is exactly like a Nostradamus claim...they only show up AFTER the fact, and never before.

I dont think Op is professing to be a "Nostradamus" character, he is merely solving a case so to speak with all the evidence and "footprints" left behind.

I have been following OPs earlier post made several months ago and I wasnt impresssed, however since his explanation of the way you fold the dollar bills IN THE SAME PLACE and they are all CHRONOLOGICAL then I am more open to the ideas he puts forward.

The truth is, us 99% minions have no idea about how the 1% operate so we have to be open minded.

I have noticed that symbolism does seem to be important both to good and evil.

Well done OP on a thought provoking topic!

Are you aware of any future patterns?

No, unlike Nostradamus I made no cryptic messages of prophecies at any time in this thread. I stated clearly and consice the dates and events, most of them from the past. Now Elenin is also semi-past, depending on what really happened, some say it blew apart others say it did not, I dont know, but regardless the 911

Also, just wanted to forward some info.. I was at my local masonic lodge today for a meeting with the other masons there, and i started to discuss the masonic influence of evil effects around in society, such as 911 attack, world leaders, people in power etc.. fairly interesting, since i was with masons of very high position, including a grand master, and they agreed that those mentioned events like 911, and the people in power and rulers, are sinful betrayal masons that have gone out of line and broken their oaths and use their knowledge and insights for only selfish personal gain and to obtain more power and control, and that they were behind 911 and much more. So basically, masons confirms masons were behind it all - but NOT regular masons to clear that up, im a mason myself, and we are working for the good, to improve society, assist and help, develop ourselves and others, mentally, spiritually, culturally etc.. these things are done by a group of masons that have conspired together for world dominion and they are not following masonic guidelines, rules or ethical morals, instead using black magic and being part of other negative societies like the Ordo Templi Orientis of Aleister Crowley. And btw I found out Aleister Crowley is the father of Barbara Bush and thus the grandfather of George Bush - and he was the one telling how to fold the dollar bills to see the towers falling many centuries ago.. but that part was already shown here.

Will see if I can manage to get one or more of them to agree to take part of a video interview about this, so they can spread their opinions and get people to see what masons really are about.

We agreed that these leaders and rulers of the world are not to be considered masons, and are banished from masonry, as they ignore everything masonry stands for, and do not follow the oath they swore that states that masonry is for the beneficial purpose of everyone, to always assist and be generous, do good deeds, show compassion and love, influence society with positive and beneficial contributions and systems that is helpful, insightful, good, beneficial and positive in every way upon the people and the world in addition to oneself. That is what real masonry is about, so these elite rulers with masonic background are betrayers and unworthy any such title as they are not more part of our masonic society.

As real freemasons, we let you know that our work is completely dedicated to positive and beneficial effects upon ourself, others, society, culture, governments and the world as whole. It is important to understand this, the elites & rulers are NOT representatives of Freemasonry or members of the masonic order - they are displaying the opposite of everything Freemason is about and a shame to know have ever been involved with masonry.

We masons are all around you, as good people you know, perhaps your neighbour, a friend, someone at work, or even a family member like your father or uncle or cousin etc

In other words, we are common people, that there is nothing unusual about, and this is what masonry really is.

-M

No, unlike Nostradamus I made no cryptic messages of prophecies at any time in this thread. I stated clearly and consice the dates and events, most of them from the past. Now Elenin is also semi-past, depending on what really happened, some say it blew apart others say it did not, I dont know, but regardless the 911

Also, just wanted to forward some info.. I was at my local masonic lodge today for a meeting with the other masons there, and i started to discuss the masonic influence of evil effects around in society, such as 911 attack, world leaders, people in power etc.. fairly interesting, since i was with masons of very high position, including a grand master, and they agreed that those mentioned events like 911, and the people in power and rulers, are sinful betrayal masons that have gone out of line and broken their oaths and use their knowledge and insights for only selfish personal gain and to obtain more power and control, and that they were behind 911 and much more. So basically, masons confirms masons were behind it all - but NOT regular masons to clear that up, im a mason myself, and we are working for the good, to improve society, assist and help, develop ourselves and others, mentally, spiritually, culturally etc.. these things are done by a group of masons that have conspired together for world dominion and they are not following masonic guidelines, rules or ethical morals, instead using black magic and being part of other negative societies like the Ordo Templi Orientis of Aleister Crowley. And btw I found out Aleister Crowley is the father of Barbara Bush and thus the grandfather of George Bush - and he was the one telling how to fold the dollar bills to see the towers falling many centuries ago.. but that part was already shown here.

I've heard this bit about Barbara Bush elsewhere. What is your proof on this?

Will see if I can manage to get one or more of them to agree to take part of a video interview about this, so they can spread their opinions and get people to see what masons really are about.

We agreed that these leaders and rulers of the world are not to be considered masons, and are banished from masonry, as they ignore everything masonry stands for, and do not follow the oath they swore that states that masonry is for the beneficial purpose of everyone, to always assist and be generous, do good deeds, show compassion and love, influence society with positive and beneficial contributions and systems that is helpful, insightful, good, beneficial and positive in every way upon the people and the world in addition to oneself. That is what real masonry is about, so these elite rulers with masonic background are betrayers and unworthy any such title as they are not more part of our masonic society.

As real freemasons, we let you know that our work is completely dedicated to positive and beneficial effects upon ourself, others, society, culture, governments and the world as whole. It is important to understand this, the elites & rulers are NOT representatives of Freemasonry or members of the masonic order - they are displaying the opposite of everything Freemason is about and a shame to know have ever been involved with masonry.

We masons are all around you, as good people you know, perhaps your neighbour, a friend, someone at work, or even a family member like your father or uncle or cousin etc

In other words, we are common people, that there is nothing unusual about, and this is what masonry really is.

-M

You're part of the White Brotherhood correct? Wasn't Crowley a member of that as well? You're condemning him and his society but I don't see much of a difference between these various occult teachings. What are your feelings about Alice Bailey(she's involved with the White Brotherhood as well right) and her various organizations? Are the beliefs in Freemasonry distinctly esoteric like they are in the Brotherhood?