Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Emergency BroadCast Tomorrow USA

puridalan

Test didn't go so well for the feds:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/federal-crackdown-assured-as-eas-alert-fails-to-go-nationwide.html

Guess the bottom line in this whole thread is do you trust the government? If you do then what they're doing is simply attempting to protect its citizens in case of an emergency. If you don't then what they're doing is trying to control the free flow of information for (intentionally or not) potentially nefarious reasons.

Their paranoia doesn't really make much sense;

"Concerns about the EAS alert were encapsulated by radio host Glenn Beck when he questioned why the government had chosen to conduct the test on a Wednesday afternoon in the middle of a work day, “when the whole world is in revolution.”

Beck warned that the first of its kind test gave the government the pretext to take over all civilian communication outlets under the guise of a national emergency.

“If the state wants to take control…they can just take it and there is nothing I can do about it,” Beck stated, adding that the process “seizes control of the broadcast frequency.”

As Alex Jones documents below, the EAS test is part of the federal government’s unfolding agenda to build an infrastructure that will allow all communications to be seized by authorities in a time of declared national emergency.

A moment ago they were saying what a flop it was, and then they're saying that it's all a Sinister ploy to Take Control of the nations' Airwaves.

And "Concerns about the EAS alert were encapsulated by radio host Glenn Beck when he questioned why the government had chosen to conduct the test on a Wednesday afternoon in the middle of a work day, “when the whole world is in revolution.” makes no sense at all; I'm pretty sure that if they'd done it at 9 p.m. on a Saturday night, Glenn and Alec would be saying that it was an attempt to spread Panic & Chaos à la War of the Worlds.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• _Only

• Michelle

• Little Fish

• puridalan

Yeah I dont trust the government AT ALL.

That being said I am an EMS worker and can definitely see the value of making sure all the equipment is working right.So kinda a non issue for me

• 3 months later...

I just want to thank everyone for posting on this thread with your own insights/opinions ect. First off for those wondering the comet passed last night so it was already gone before they broadcasted. Secondly, interesting thing on Obama though can't really be validated ha-ha. It is apparently just a test, but what it is testing fully is never really stated. Except that it's a test out to us for disasters. I did like the comment about someone else saying the gov't doesn't know when a disaster is coming, that can be very true as well..as no one person or group knows everything. Everyone good points. And someone mentioned amber alerts/tornado warnings those are specific warnings obviously to help you ie from a torando or to save a child in most cases in immediate danger. Not saying all broadcasting is evil/good merely a tool, and how that tool is used varies.

Wrong. It was out to test the government's ability to get time-sensitive information regarding major emergency situations/disasters to as many citizens as possible via television and radio waves.

what's the point of getting all bent outta shape on this one?

it simply is what it is..

this (test broadcast) can be compared to a commercial, commercials advertise products, products are consumed by the populace..

so, tomorrow there's going to be a 'commercial' for a potential 'product' soon to be available to the 'consumers'

fellow 33rd degree tinfoil wearers of the ancient and accepted scoffers rite, what is the "product" they've been cranking out for the consumers?