Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Earth May Have Swirled Moon's Core

Persia

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psyche101

• GirlfromOz

• Justinus

• NatureBoff

Dark matter comet impacts still buried in the crust is a possiblity. This hypothesis requires the fall of Einstein's relativity and an anisotropic picture of gravity.

I think I will need a animation to visualize this one. Too many confusing stages muddled together in this article. Any theory in my opinion has to deal with a strong explanation as to why we see the same surface continuously.

Well that's hardly solved :w00t: Good job...

edit: :w00t: is being stubborn, I cannot see :w00t:. Emoticons have turned against me :(.

Edited by Timonthy

Anyone knows that when you expose a metallic object to a magnet,it becomes magnetised.So the moon has been exposed to Earth's magnetic field for millions of years.Wouldn't you assume that the rocks on the moon are an example?

• 3 weeks later...

I heard this crazy theory.. Apparently we witnessed something crash into the moon. Meteorite or Satellite, can't remember.... but they said the sound was weird, like it was hollow. Then they went into the Death star stuff. But what if the magnetism is because the moon is artificial? It’s been said that we wouldn’t exist without it. Maybe it was put, or parked there?

I heard this crazy theory.. Apparently we witnessed something crash into the moon. Meteorite or Satellite, can't remember.... but they said the sound was weird, like it was hollow. Then they went into the Death star stuff. But what if the magnetism is because the moon is artificial? It’s been said that we wouldn’t exist without it. Maybe it was put, or parked there?

• 2 weeks later...

Dark matter comet impacts still buried in the crust is a possiblity. This hypothesis requires the fall of Einstein's relativity and an anisotropic picture of gravity.

You will forgive me if I do not hold my breath then.

Do you have a link? I do not know about the hollow sound stuff at all.

129084320080758672.jpg

Edited by psyche101

I think I will need a animation to visualize this one. Too many confusing stages muddled together in this article. Any theory in my opinion has to deal with a strong explanation as to why we see the same surface continuously.

What, tidal locking? The change in rotation rate necessary to tidally lock a body B to a larger body A is caused by the torque applied by A's gravity on bulges it has induced on B by tidal forces.

In short, when you squash it flat, it pulls on the bulges you just created by pushing it flat. Gravity is strong enough to "squish" a planet up a bit during orbit. That is the theory behind the subsurface Oceans on Europa, and why they remain in a liquid state.

Venus rotates "the wrong way", some say because it has "flipped" another theory os that it stopped, and started up again, and gravitational forces from the other planets created a backwards rotation. In any case, it's an interesting anomaly.

Edited by psyche101