Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who are the people who cannot believe in UFOs

Mike 215

As everybody knows that on this UFO and Bigfoot sites there are people who support the scientific and academic communities who like to denouce anybody who believes or have seen UFOs or Bigfoot as liars and totally insane. All evidence is fabricated and cannot be trusted.

The academic world likes to tell they are superior to us and we have to trust their opinons because they have their precious Phds. But what is really going on the poison halls of Ivy? PENN STATE. Now we see the truth that there are sexual perverts inhabiting the poison halls. But they will come back and say "it is only the football players doing these things" However, THE PRESDIENT OF PENN STATE WAS INVOLVED IN THE COVERUP!! His job is to protect the perverts, all perverts whether on the football team or in the classrooms. So we see that the rot goes from the top to the bottom of the poison halls.

So the next time on this site somebody says you are insane or stupid or a liar because you seen a UFO or Bigfoot or took a pictures, remember PENN STATE and where the criticism is coming from.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheMcGuffin

• lost_shaman

• psyche101

• scowl

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As everybody knows that on this UFO and Bigfoot sites there are people who support the scientific and academic communities who like to denouce anybody who believes or have seen UFOs or Bigfoot as liars and totally insane. All evidence is fabricated and cannot be trusted.

The academic world likes to tell they are superior to us and we have to trust their opinons because they have their precious Phds. But what is really going on the poison halls of Ivy? PENN STATE. Now we see the truth that there are sexual perverts inhabiting the poison halls. But they will come back and say "it is only the football players doing these things" However, THE PRESDIENT OF PENN STATE WAS INVOLVED IN THE COVERUP!! His job is to protect the perverts, all perverts whether on the football team or in the classrooms. So we see that the rot goes from the top to the bottom of the poison halls.

So the next time on this site somebody says you are insane or stupid or a liar because you seen a UFO or Bigfoot or took a pictures, remember PENN STATE and where the criticism is coming from.

?

Trying to understand your point.

Basically you are calling scientists perverts or just teachers?

:D

there are people who support the scientific and academic communities who like to denouce anybody who believes or have seen UFOs

what do you mean by a ufo?

I don't denounce anyone who's seen a UFO. I've seen a UFO in the past, but I had no reason to believe it was of extra terrestrial origin. It was just something in the sky that I didn't recognize. Few people (if any) on this planet can properly identify every single flying apparatus man has made, but unfortunately a lot people who see something they can't explain, their knee jerk reaction is to think it's aliens, when more often than not, there is a very terrestrial explanation behind the sighting.

The main problem is people don't understand that UFO simply means that, a flying object they cannot identify. They think UFO = aliens..

I don't denounce anyone who's seen a UFO. I've seen a UFO in the past, but I had no reason to believe it was of extra terrestrial origin. It was just something in the sky that I didn't recognize. Few people (if any) on this planet can properly identify every single flying apparatus man has made, but unfortunately a lot people who see something they can't explain, their knee jerk reaction is to think it's aliens, when more often than not, there is a very terrestrial explanation behind the sighting.

The main problem is people don't understand that UFO simply means that, a flying object they cannot identify. They think UFO = aliens..

I thought the UFO I saw was ET because no technology built on earth could do what it did, it was no plasma, swamp gas, Venus or a meteorite and that's all there is to it. I could sit here and list 1,000 more cases that were similar.

:blink::wacko::wacko:

The implication is that ebcause someone involved in academia is a criminal/sexual predator, you can't trust anyone in academia. You know, like "I was robbed by a black guy, so no one should trust black people". ;)

I thought the UFO I saw was ET because no technology built on earth could do what it did, it was no plasma, swamp gas, Venus or a meteorite and that's all there is to it. I could sit here and list 1,000 more cases that were similar.

And what you saw must be explainable by you? You ever considered that it might be something else that you don't know about that can do what you saw?

I have seen UFOs. I can't say what they actually were because I don't have enough information to make any conclusion about them. I don't even know if they were objects or even flying.

Some people can't think this way -- I must have seen flying saucers because we know everything about what we see in the sky.

I thought the UFO I saw was ET because no technology built on earth could do what it did, it was no plasma, swamp gas, Venus or a meteorite and that's all there is to it.

The problem with this statement is, it's fairly common knowledge (at least I think so) that the military industrial complex is ahead in technology at least a few decades to what the public knows and accepts today.

Take the B2 for example. It was in development and in use for about 11 years before the government finally admitted its existence.

Had you told someone the government had a flying triangular craft that is invisible to radar way back then, they would have called you a conspiracy theorist.

Now, the point is, until one of these things land and little green men come out of it to greet us, or guns blazing, I have no reason to think what I see and can't explain isn't just some test aircraft the government is developing.

Sure, it's technology that seems foreign/advanced to us, but that's only because the government hasn't disclosed it yet.

The problem with this statement is, it's fairly common knowledge (at least I think so) that the military industrial complex is ahead in technology at least a few decades to what the public knows and accepts today.

Take the B2 for example. It was in development and in use for about 11 years before the government finally admitted its existence.

Had you told someone the government had a flying triangular craft that is invisible to radar way back then, they would have called you a conspiracy theorist.

Now, the point is, until one of these things land and little green men come out of it to greet us, or guns blazing, I have no reason to think what I see and can't explain isn't just some test aircraft the government is developing.

Sure, it's technology that seems foreign/advanced to us, but that's only because the government hasn't disclosed it yet.

According to Ben Rich, they are actually 50 years ahead of the civilian world, maybe even more, and now have technology that would make George Lucas and the creators of Star Trek envious. I have no reason to doubt him since I think they have been working on all this stuff since the 1940s and 1950s.

I also think they have been highly influenced by the performance of UFOs that many of them witnessed personally, including people like Kelly Johnson and William Leer, and they decided early on that the US must have this type of technology too, even though it's usually kept secret from the public.

Yes, I believe there have been contacts and interactions with ETs on some level.

Ah...theres you problem right there.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Still trying to push your nonsense Mike? You might want to have a look at the replies you have been getting. Slandering an entire profession over an individual is ludicrous. As is the information you part with. What specifically is your problem with people smarter than you?

I do have to stand by McGUFFIN on this one Ive seen a craft not of this world,And your right I dont have to prove it to anyone ! Specially in here!

My sighting was up close and personal no more than thirty feet away and on, and On to infinty ! The details are eched into my logical mind.

There are many sighting by many very experianced people that have many years of avaition backgrounds,pilots are not perfect but they do know how to observe things well! And report on them.

As for the non-sence about our teachers and the recent crap in the news ! Its got nothing to do with UFO`s. I agree totally with psyche101 on that statment he made ! Cheers mate !

There are many sighting by many very experianced people that have many years of avaition backgrounds,pilots are not perfect but they do know how to observe things well! And report on them.

Pilots, military, police officers, none of them matter, remember? Only low-level staffers in the White House that write a response to a petition, matter. Or, is 'good enough' for some. Now, that's science.

I do have to stand by McGUFFIN on this one Ive seen a craft not of this world,And your right I dont have to prove it to anyone ! Specially in here!

My sighting was up close and personal no more than thirty feet away and on, and On to infinty ! The details are eched into my logical mind.

As for the non-sence about our teachers and the recent crap in the news ! Its got nothing to do with UFO`s. I agree totally with psyche101 on that statment he made ! Cheers mate !

Cheers D

Guys like Mike make it all the harder for the guys who have seen something worth speaking about, like yourself, and McGuffin. It actually pains me a little sometimes to see this bias being created for that side of the fence, it has enough to deal with as it is. It would be good to see the ETHers be able to clean this sort of nonsense out, so they can get out what they need to without all this sort of rubbish convoluting the waters. The most painful thing is that people like mike215 seem to think that they are doing something positive. I doubt they realise the damage they are doing to their own cause.

dont-shoot-yourself-in-the-foot.jpg

Keep looking up!

According to Ben Rich, they are actually 50 years ahead of the civilian world, maybe even more, and now have technology that would make George Lucas and the creators of Star Trek envious.

50 years? That statement is saying that they had things fifty years ago that we have now.

In other words in 1950 they had supercomputers built from primitive transistors that were faster than a dual-core Pentium T4200 running at 2 GHz. You realize that is physically impossible, don't you?

I have no reason to doubt him since I think they have been working on all this stuff since the 1940s and 1950s.

You don't doubt this because you "think" something. I doubt this because when I look at what millions of people have done over the past fifty years to bring us the technology we have today, the statement is utterly ridiculous.

That's because neither statement is strictly true. The B2 is not triangular. It has a generally triangular appearance in some directions but it doesn't have a complete triangular outline.

It is also not invisible to radar. It has a dramatically reduced radar return that makes it difficult to track with conventional long distance radar. It has a stronger radar signature from below. You can take a radar gun out of a police car and see how fast it's rolling down the runway as it takes off or lands ten or twenty feet away but the return quickly drops off as it gets farther away. That's why the Air Force had to send cruise missiles to knock out Iraqi radar before the first B2s attacked Baghdad the the Gulf War.

Pilots, military, police officers, none of them matter, remember? Only low-level staffers in the White House that write a response to a petition, matter. Or, is 'good enough' for some. Now, that's science.

I have been personally shortchanged by a Pilot, I have seen military people on trial for unforgivable actions in the media, and I seem to remember two policemen a couple years back in Georgia that were not 100% trustworthy to say the least. I do not see anything wrong with questioning any personal interpretation. Yes it is science, only empirical evidence will do, and that is how it should be. This mess would be cleaned up whole lot faster if that was the general attitude toward the UFO phenomena. It is obviously made up of many different things, so looking in one place is wrong for a start.

50 years? That statement is saying that they had things fifty years ago that we have now.

In other words in 1950 they had supercomputers built from primitive transistors that were faster than a dual-core Pentium T4200 running at 2 GHz. You realize that is physically impossible, don't you?

You don't doubt this because you "think" something. I doubt this because when I look at what millions of people have done over the past fifty years to bring us the technology we have today, the statement is utterly ridiculous.

I said nothing at all about supercomputers. You don't even know what I'm talking about. Try again.

Good Lord. What is your issue Sweetpumper?

are you talking about ufo's, bigfoot, or perverts?

So how did you rule out plasma, because plasmas can do everything you said your UFO did.

So how did you rule out plasma, because plasmas can do everything you said your UFO did.

Show me a plasma from anywhere on earth that looked like the UFO I saw, and I'll believe you.

Show me a plasma from anywhere on earth that looked like the UFO I saw, and I'll believe you.

So you haven't ruled it out then... you just don't "believe" it?