Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you let your man wear 10cm heels?

Still Waters

While men wanting to add a few extra inches in the height department is nothing new, it seems a 'subtle' lift just won't do anymore.

Men who were once intent on concealing a platform are now proudly showing them off.

New styles increasing in popularity include knee-high boots, wedges and towering heels.

The Mohawk' wedge, by designer Rick Owens, boasts a 9cm heel and a £667 price tag.

It is also available in a knee-high model.

And this year's 'manwalk' has been flooded with similar versions, from Prada's creepers to Burberry's 2inch brogues.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• coldethyl

• JGirl

• Still Waters

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll never fly here in the states. I just can't see American men wearing these out to a football (American) game or a NASCAR race. :w00t:

no i wouldn't want him to wear them and i know for a fact that he wouldn't be caught dead in those things.

why do we continue to try to feminize men?

Gary wouldn't be caught dead in high heals..........He threw a fit once when I tried to get him to wear some moisturiser...After he calmed down saying get that woman cream away from me... I told him - Relax.. it won't turn you into a female lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Gary wouldn't be caught dead in high heals..........He threw a fit once when I tried to get him to wear some moisturiser...After he calmed down saying get that woman cream away from me... I told him - Relax.. it won't turn you into a female lol

lol!

They're obviously for gay men.

They're obviously for gay men.

A couple of those pics did look too camp I have to admit

Not many gays would want to wear them, unless they like to cross dress.<-- the straight men do that too occasionally lol.. Some smaller men for height will wear the platforms... some famous men do

Edited by Beckys_Mom

My ankles screams for mercy just looking at those shoes. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing those shoes. Especially at those prices. :no:

My guy looked at them and said, "f you" lmao

My guy looked at them and said, "f you" lmao

laugh.gif nice one lol

I find it hard to walk in high heels too.. Any time I wear high heeled shoes going out, I come home and my feet are sore... sometimes blisters.... The highest shoe or boot I have is no more than 2- 3 inches high... and I still cannot wait to get them off when I get home

I won't wear them outside the bedroom. I'm short but I don't mind it. I'll wear the chunky type, but heels, no way. My ex mother in law's feet are horrid from wearing heels for more than 50 years and she's had surgery. I've got cute little feet and I'm not going to screw them up for fashion. Flats or Doc Marten's for me. :tu:

I don't think I'd ever be with the type of man who would want to wear high heels.

That's just... silly. But then again, I kinda feel all types of uncomfortable fashions are silly.