Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Satan's Face in World Trade Center 9-11-01 footage

elvismay

look people its obvious that it is the true reincarnation of evil....Carrot Top

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Janiel

• elvismay

• Velikovsky

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

Top Posters In This Topic

I find all of this rather distasteful, uploading these photo's that captured at that moment many many people's deaths and then analysing them and deciding whether or not Satans face is in the plumes of smoke that at that moment are suffocatiing and burning the people in those buildings.

I have to agree with this statement. I feel for anyone surfing the web who stumbled to this thread and lost someone in 9/11.

And UA- I also feel for you! Oh man, you did a ton of editing and people kept on cursing. It was beginning to become humorous! I feel for ya, man!

Yeah, the cursing was completely unnecissary. . . . .

Elvis: I am in no way attacking you when saying this. . . .You need to accept that this is a board for discussion. Most people here do not just disagree for the sake of disagreeing. By accusing skeptics of doing so, you brought upon your thread what you blamed on the skeptics: the waste-of-space posting on a topic.

Now, I don't see a face. I see shadows. I see smoke. I see what could be interpreted as a face. I do not see God. I do not see Allah. I do not see Satan or Nixon or Barbie or anything. I see a non-descript shadow-face that could be interpreted as anything, anyone, of any gender.

And just a side note: I don't care if I'm an American or I'm from the North Pole. Mass Murder is NEVER good.

It DOES look like a satanic face. What makes you think satan and/or fallen angels don't cause such things, and therefore would be present. If you believe that such things exist, you could say that's is what it looks like. People who don't believe in religion or the supernatural aren't going to see anything because they don't believe such things can happen.

And no, mass murder isn't acceptable by ANY one. I actually watched as Mulsims CELEBRATED in the steets after the attck on the news. It SUCKS. How could you even say that?

And no, mass murder isn't acceptable by ANY one. I actually watched as Mulsims CELEBRATED in the steets after the attck on the news. It SUCKS. How could you even say that?

261549[/snapback]

yes it was an awful thing to happen, but the people involved would not have seen it that way, we can only look from a biased view...

anyway i don't think its the face of satan, i doubt satan is just attacking america..you can see a creepy face in the smoke, but i doubt it means anything, you can see faces in anything...

I can't believe CNN would report something so worthy of Weekly World News....

I can see what the people call a face... and as I explained, its an illusion. A higher resolution and less compressed version of the video doesnt have that face.

This topic strikes me as a bit tasteless. Sheesh. May as well ask the people who jumped what they saw in the smoke.

Edited by moe eubleck

This topic strikes me as a bit tasteless. Sheesh. May as well ask the people who jumped what they saw in the smoke.

261825[/snapback]

Right on Moe! Totally Agree. It's a trick of the mind to see faces were there aren't any faces

If there were 10,000 people who bluntly say they want to kill everyone that's not them and they're never ever going to stop until they succeed... would it be ok to drop a bomb on them? They're going after you, your family, your friends, and people across the world you don't even know, they're going to kill them too. Because you're not them.

I'd say mass murder would be acceptable there.

CNN is political, they care what people think about them. They want the numbers of viewers just like any other, but they're willing to pick and choose and not report news depending on how they'll be seen. They don't just report all news. And it's not all reporting, there's alot of opinion in just about every peice of 'news' that's come out of CNN. Same can be said of most news I think these days, even AP news. AP has some kind of political correctness policy, just read the articles, there's tons of subjective adjectives in place of objective reporting. I guess objective reporting is boring to listen to though. Are they freedom fighters, insurgents, terrorists, murderers, nationalists, heroes, monsters? CNN and AP and most 'news' will tell us what to think.

The face in the smoke? I think it's just an illusion of a face in the smoke. Why, oh why, would a demon manefest himself in smoke like that? I'd think, if I were a demon, I'd be burning people in the building, smelling the carnage, causing fear in those witnessing, enjoying the pain and suffering... not looking for a photo op. Unless maybe using the randomness of smoke to project subconcious subliminal messages of fearful images to amplify the fear of the moment... ok, I can't remove the possibility of it being a demon, but I don't believe it is.

This topic strikes me as a bit tasteless.

Yes, the premise is rather ludicrous, as well as redundant, as the topic had been discussed at length on the forum in the past. There isn't anything credible being offered to substanciate the claim, worse, too many people find the subject far too insensitive to justify it remaining open.

MM