Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reporting of White House Shooter

Order66

When the news reports on the White House shooter, they always talk about how he is obsessed with Obama. If that is true, how could he not know that Obama was in Hawaii on Friday? It was all over the news.

Moreover, why would he think the windows wouldn't be bullet-proof? Does he think he is the first one to ever think of doing this? He is not exactly a criminal mastermind. Why doesn't the media report on this point?

The answer in my opinion is that because he has been linked with the Occupy movement, the mainstream media wants people to be intimidated by him. If they knew how uninformed he was, it would only feed into the picture of Occupiers as "useful idiot".

Edited by Halloween78

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rashore

• Rafterman

• Order66

• Verneph

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When the news reports on the White House shooter, they always talk about how he is obsessed with Obama. If that is true, how could he not know that Obama was in Hawaii on Friday? It was all over the news.

Moreover, why would he think the windows wouldn't be bullet-proof? Does he think he is the first one to ever think of doing this? He is not exactly a criminal mastermind. Why doesn't the media report on this point?

The answer in my opinion is that because he has been linked with the Occupy movement, the mainstream media wants people to be intimidated by him. If they knew how uninformed he was, it would only feed into the picture of Occupiers as "useful idiot".

No, they just want him to sound scary because it makes for good news. People only watch the news if they're reporting about something that could be threatening, which is why the media feels the need to sensationalize everything.

I doubt that the media doing what the media does has anything to do with OWS.

I think it's pretty normal that when someone shoots at the white house, the assumption is that they are trying to shoot someone inside. Top pick is the president.

I found the commenting at the bottom of the article interesting from the protester, where cops searched tents with no warrant. Well, yeah, that's what happens on public property. Cops don't need warrants quite so much to search your car or your purse on public property either. Same probably goes for a tent, that's a risk one takes when camping out on public property.

But if they found him in a hotel, and found a car linked to him... I'm not sure what made them think he may have been hanging out in the D.C. camp.