Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Oswald Acted Alone in JFK Assassination

Persia

Few historical events have received more attention or been more carefully reenacted than the assassination of President Kennedy.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/11/18/historians-claim-new-research-shows-oswald-acted-alone-in-jfk-assassination/?google_editors_picks=true#ixzz1eAXomLQi

The Warren Commission claimed that Oswald fired three shots in 5.6 seconds from the sixth floor window.

Now it's 11 seconds. Oh great, now everything adds up...

JFK official version build 7.8. In 2023 Oswald will have shot in 25 seconds and used an AK47 instead of a Mannlicher Carcano. But still no more than 3 shots...

Would be funny it weren't tragic.

And how can a bullet go thru President Kennedy, get deflected, and pass through Govenor Connoly without any damage to the bullet? That's the biggest one for me that shows a conspiracy. Oswald wasn't a good enough shot to shoot those 3 shots in 6 seconds. Sorry. Also, if the doctors hadn't trach'ed Kennedy's throat and destroyed all evidence of the entry wound, which they say is an exit wound, then we would have known for sure.

More ridiculous garbage. When you get hit in the back of the head your head doesn't go toward the force. His head jerked backwards because he was hit in the front of the head, or side. How many times do you shoot an apple off a barrel and it flies off towards you? Ridiculous.

Its all a tale of our imaginations. 11 sec`s three shots ? They must of slowed down to give Oswald a better target ? Dont you love new story tellers ?

I am not going to talk about the number of shots, the angle of shots, the angle of Kennedy's head movement or whether Oswald was skilled to take 3 shots in 1,5,11 or 25 seconds. I recently saw a video (i think it was here) which showed the secret service guys who were supposed to sit on the car's bonnet being called off...if that was true, then there is no way that Oswald would have acted alone

Oswald acted alone... What a load of tripe. I think they won't let sleeping dogs lay, because their modern lies would receive less scrutiny if something as silly and ridiculous as Oswald acting alone is accepted... "They" can sell us anything... Just an opinion...

Just watching "The Kennedy Detail" at this very moment and the "calling off" is apparently because that particular agent (who appears to react to being called back) was supposed to be in the follow-up car, but kept going forward to protect the main car due to unexpected crowd sizes.

I don't think we will ever truly, really, 100% know... I have spent the last day or so reading all the related threads here, very interesting stuff..

This topic hits close to home for me I was 8 years old and they let all the schools out that dat from that day on Dallas has had a long road to recovery a very dark time in our history. But Its all in the way toy look at it !

I to this day feel that Oswald did Shoot alone ! We may never know though !

Look up The United States Select Committee on assassinations on google. The congressman studied the assassination and concluded there WAS A CONSPIRACY BECAUSE MORE THEN THREE SHOTS WERE FIRED! Unfortunately, the Justice Department at the time refused to make any arrests.

More ridiculous garbage. When you get hit in the back of the head your head doesn't go toward the force. His head jerked backwards because he was hit in the front of the head, or side. How many times do you shoot an apple off a barrel and it flies off towards you? Ridiculous.

Agreed, the headshot has to be coming in from his 2 o'clock angle or there abouts judging from video's.

of course he acted alone, of course he did. Whatever!!

evidence suggests that he didn't, but if the powers say he did, then he did....

Jeeez, in fifty years time they'll be telling us that 911 was a MUslim attack on the USofA

exactly. only a fool or misinforation officer would attempt to pretend there was no conspiracy. the key evidence the Senate Select Committee was able to bring to light was the audio tape, which clearly records more than three shots... coming from more than one location. well, there you go; more than one shooter, CONSPIRACY!

If you want to know who really gave the final order for the assassination

look up Madame Nhu on google and Amazon.com. Also look up Madame Nhu Kennedy Assassination on google.

Unfortunately you are going to get the full truth about her on google or the hundreds of assassination books, I will give you some of the missing facts:

Kennedy wanted her dead because she and her husband and brother in law, President Diem of South Vietnam were attacking the Buddhists who represented 90% of the population. She was Catholic and represented only 10% of the population. Their monks burned themselves in the streets and she said, "I love these barbecues!"

Kennedy told the three of them to resign from office, but they refused so he order a coup on Nov.1, 1963 where Diem and Nhu were murdered, but she survived because she was in the US at the time. She immediatley ordered a press conference on LIVE TV she threatened to kill the president.This is three weeks before his death. You can read the transcript of her threats in the NOv. 3 edition of the NY Times, but you have go to library to read.

She was the darling of the right wing in this country and her friends included Richard Nixon whose friend E. HOward Hunt (see google) admitted he was part of the asassination team. Nixon has been accused of being involved in the assassination and a few days after her newsconference he called and asked what he can do for her. You can imagine what she told him.

An article in the Nov. 25 edition of the Times give the final proof she did it. In a condolence letter to Mrs. Kennedy she says, "'Indeed such a murder, where even the wounds inflicted on President Kennedy WERE IDENTICAL TO THOSE OF PRESIDENT DIEM, AND OF MY HUSBAND.." Her relatives were shot in the back of their heads with rifles. In her newsconference show promised revenge and that would include Kennedy getting shot in the head.

All the books on the assassination have been censored where her name does not appear, yet the Warren commission said she was a suspect. In the history books dealing with the Vietnam War, they are also censored where they mention her but refuse to quote her newconference and her threat to kill the president.

So why the cover up? How about the Catholic Church being involved and the Pope himself signing the order for the assassination. I can supply more evidence if anybody is interested.

Havi worked in forensics I can confirm he acted alone. The carbine riffle that oswald used had left hand twist riffling, the spin of that bullet sucked his head back as it travelled, yes bullets spin. And then the fragmentation from the hollow point caused his head to explode the end. In the school book depository they claimed all the cartridges were on the opposite side of where the guns ejection port was. Really Oswald used boxes to hide his position no big surprise that cartridges would have ejected out hit the boxes and rolled....

Or a melon?

Oh wait..

The program may be on Natgeo, but with the parent company of Fox - you can go ahead and throw this one in the sh*tter as far as I am concerned.

That short video was interesting. I am always amazed at how digital reproductions of analogue can appear to enhance images like that. Almost as if it 'creates' data that wasn't there originally.

Apart from directly searching Youtube is there anywhere where all known JFK videos are hosted together. There was lots of additional footage on The Kennedy Detail, which I watched recently, would like to re-analyse those.

Cheers,

Matt

Havi worked in forensics I can confirm he acted alone. The carbine riffle that oswald used had left hand twist riffling, the spin of that bullet sucked his head back as it travelled, yes bullets spin. And then the fragmentation from the hollow point caused his head to explode the end. In the school book depository they claimed all the cartridges were on the opposite side of where the guns ejection port was. Really Oswald used boxes to hide his position no big surprise that cartridges would have ejected out hit the boxes and rolled....

sorry, don't buy into your view on this at all. :rolleyes:

Considering there's really no proof of multiple shooters - just heresay and conjecture...

And given that it has been proven time and time again that a single man with Oswald's skill level could easily make the shots in the allotted time...

I don't really see why anyone wouldn't believe the official story of the event.

Havi worked in forensics I can confirm he acted alone.

Mmm Hmmm. And you had access to the forensics in this case how?

The carbine riffle that oswald used had left hand twist riffling, the spin of that bullet sucked his head back as it travelled, yes bullets spin.

No kidding.

Of course bullets spin, but I must say it's ever amusing to see how many "theories" are put forth to describe the simply explained rearward motion of the President's head. Now we are to accept that the rotation of the bullet magically produced retrograde thrust???

And then the fragmentation from the hollow point caused his head to explode the end.

What hollow point rounds?

:blush:

The head exploded due to internal pressure. Anyone with background in bullet wound forensics would realize this mechanic. Spin has no effect on the recoil of a target being struck.

This is a new kind of idea, I must admit!

There are still too many unanswered questions about the JFK assassination. How many shots were really fired? Were there more shooters positioned at the knoll and in the crowd along the street? Why did Jack Ruby kill Oswald? Who recruited them was it the Mob, the FBI and CIA, the Mossad, or Castro's Communist?

Dan Eden from Viewzone Magazine has an interesting take on the JFK assassination event:

http://www.viewzone.com/lbj/index.html