Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Oswald Acted Alone in JFK Assassination

Persia

Its always amazing what people think about this case,A case thats been studied to its smallest details. We will have to accept the facts someday though, JFK was shot dead in Dallas,nobody can claim otherwise.

It was a gun shot to the Head ,it dosnt matter how many shots or who did it Its a Horrific event ! As Americans we all should feel a loss,a break down in our system.

I dont care anymore why or Who,I just care that we move on to stop this kind of evil !

Governments,individuals groups of radicals ,what ever ! We need to stop this mindless train of derailment !

Man is here on this world to explore the Universe ! not destroy It !

IMHO.

PEACE on this world for once.

Its always amazing what people think about this case,A case thats been studied to its smallest details. We will have to accept the facts someday though, JFK was shot dead in Dallas,nobody can claim otherwise.

It was a gun shot to the Head ,it dosnt matter how many shots or who did it Its a Horrific event ! As Americans we all should feel a loss,a break down in our system.

I dont care anymore why or Who,I just care that we move on to stop this kind of evil !

Governments,individuals groups of radicals ,what ever ! We need to stop this mindless train of derailment !

IMHO.

Wise Words old timer! :tu:

IMHO.

I'm sorry, if you "don't care anymore why or Who" then how are we going to prevent things like this from happening in the future?

Maybe if the "who" accidentally shot and killed one of your family members you would be a little more concerned. Heaven forbid something

like that were to happen, but if it did and there were, lets say 3 people involved and only 1 was caught because the public said that "I don't care anymore why or Who" would that be o.k. with you? I'm not nearly as smart as a lot of folks on this forum but your comment needs to be re-thought. IMHO.

Just my thoughts, and yours are?

• 3 weeks later...

Having now seen that TV program, I have to say it was quite convincing in isolating Oswald as the lone shooter. The analysis that showed he had ample time to get off the three shots, and the footage that indicated his first shot had glanced off a traffic signal, were thoroughly presented. What convinced some bystanders that firing came from the 'grassy knoll' ? Maybe the program should have studied the relection of gunshot sounds from Oswald's firing point to check that out.

• 3 weeks later...

After reading the books (pro and con Warren Commission (WC) conclusions) over the last 3 decades, I'd say that the case in support of Oswald acting alone is becoming increasingly weak.

I wonder why continued supporters of the WC are not comfortable with the possibility that certain elements of the Mafia were involved in both the planning and implementation of the JFK assassination? And I think more supporters should take a few moments, days, years to cover some of the material available on the early 60s political climate in relation to some of Kennedy's policies before coming to any firm conclusions about Oswald's guilt.

More ridiculous garbage. When you get hit in the back of the head your head doesn't go toward the force. His head jerked backwards because he was hit in the front of the head, or side. How many times do you shoot an apple off a barrel and it flies off towards you? Ridiculous.

Thank you for saying this. So many people are just too willing to accept the easy answer while discarding the real evidence. After having watched countless video clips of bullets hitting stationary objects (food, water bottles etc.) the results are always the same, the object moves away from the direction from which the bullet came from. People are no different and can not defy basic physics.

If a person gets shot, the move (even if a little) away, not towards, the direction in which the bullet cam from. When will people accept that simple fact? If Oswald did fire the fatal shot at JFK's head, he would have moved forward. Not towards the book depository.

Is the film lying? No. Was it manipulated to cover up the truth? No. So.........how could Oswald have shot JFK from the front? He could never have fired that shot. So.............who did? The film shows that there IS, another assassin.

The film gives us the most conclusive evidence. The fact that there are still people that just want to take the easy path only (imo) shows the willingness to continue believing in a lie. Which, is not a crime. This is America and you can choose to not accept the truth. Politicians in Washington do it everyday.

Thank you for saying this. So many people are just too willing to accept the easy answer while discarding the real evidence. After having watched countless video clips of bullets hitting stationary objects (food, water bottles etc.) the results are always the same, the object moves away from the direction from which the bullet came from. People are no different and can not defy basic physics.

An object does not always move away. I've already provided a video demonstrating this.

If a person gets shot, the move (even if a little) away, not towards, the direction in which the bullet cam from. When will people accept that simple fact? If Oswald did fire the fatal shot at JFK's head, he would have moved forward. Not towards the book depository.
When you get around eleminating all evidence of the contrary. Edited by Rlyeh

Is the film lying? No. Was it manipulated to cover up the truth? No. So.........how could Oswald have shot JFK from the front? He could never have fired that shot. So.............who did? The film shows that there IS, another assassin.

The film gives us the most conclusive evidence. The fact that there are still people that just want to take the easy path only (imo) shows the willingness to continue believing in a lie. Which, is not a crime. This is America and you can choose to not accept the truth. Politicians in Washington do it everyday.

I could not agree more!

An object does not always move away. I've already provided a video demonstrating this.

When you get around eleminating all evidence of the contrary.

If only JFK had been a melon headed stick figure! It not only fails to support the WC, it's not much better than 'Wile E Coyote' cartoon physics.

If only JFK had been a melon headed stick figure! It not only fails to support the WC, it's not much better than 'Wile E Coyote' cartoon physics.

Really, a cartoon? Is that all you got? Perhaps you need glasses.

The claim anything getting shot always moves away got refuted, so do what conspiracy kooks do best and move the goal post.

Perhaps you'd like to donate your head for the test?

Edited by Rlyeh

Really, a cartoon? Is that all you got? Perhaps you need glasses.

The claim anything getting shot always moves away got refuted, so do what conspiracy kooks do best and move the goal post.

I've never moved the goal posts, because I never claimed anything always moves away.

You must think that with just one conspiracy supporter saying this, you can make a sweeping conclusion that the same view is held by all conspiracy supporters.

That's what the kooks who buy into all the government's b.s. stories do best.

If you really think a melon proves the JFK head shot came from behind, then you're living in a fantasy land.

Perhaps you'd like to donate your head for the test?

After you.

When you get around eleminating all evidence of the contrary.

While I like Penn and Teller,a melon also does feel a bullet being fired into it. It still does not disprove a second gun man. But I will look for film footage and see if I can find any that proves that it is in fact, possible, to be shot from one direction and move in the opposite direction.

Was it Newtons law that states, every action has an exact and opposite reaction? JFK did move his head back, and to the left.

Also, I think I read somewhere that when Lincoln was shot, his head moved forward as the bullet came from behind. But, maybe that is not proof at all.

I forgot to add in my last response.............Penn and Teller (imo) messed up their experiment by forgetting one detail.....the melon wasn't attached to a spinal chord...........I think the mythbusters may have covered the subject so I will look to see.

But yea, I was thinking something was missing from their melon shooting. So yea, I guess if JFK hadn't had his head attached to his neck with a spine (like all us humans) his head probably would have reacted more like a loose melon with nothing holding it in place. What a shame that P&T overlooked that fact.

Sorry guys.

Edited by kaptn k

I've never moved the goal posts, because I never claimed anything always moves away.

No, instead you decided to come along and make asinine remarks like a mindless troll.

The video shows not all objects move away. Yet the most intelligent thing you could come up with it being equivalent to a cartoon. Pure idiocy.

• 2 weeks later...

No, instead you decided to come along and make asinine remarks like a mindless troll.

The video shows not all objects move away. Yet the most intelligent thing you could come up with it being equivalent to a cartoon. Pure idiocy.

To be titled "JFK's Head Movement" makes it no more valid than a cartoon. All it shows is that it is possible for an object to move towards a shot - the pure idiocy is to think it's relevant to the actual issue.

I had always believed in the second gunman theory, but after watching the show i left convinced that Oswald was the only shooter.

I had always believed in the second gunman theory, but after watching the show i left convinced that Oswald was the only shooter.

Jackie Kennedy blowing JFK's head off is more believable than a one person assassin team. One person couldnt inflict that damage on 2 people in that time period with a piece of crap rifle that wasn't sighted properly. Id be looking for a gunman in the stormwater drain to JFKS front left, and a dummy shot from the grassy knoll to take the attention off the storm water manhole. Could say another 2 gunman from the rear as well

There have been many discussions here about this ..check the archives

My opinion ..Oswald could not possibly have performed the 'kill shot' and after going through all the available information regarding this, we even get an idea, a concept of what really happened ..trouble being everyone wants to overlook the testimonies and facts related to this

To be titled "JFK's Head Movement" makes it no more valid than a cartoon. All it shows is that it is possible for an object to move towards a shot - the pure idiocy is to think it's relevant to the actual issue.

Did you bother to read what the video was posted in response to? The "fact" objects hit never move towards the gun.

Then again I wouldn't expect someone who thinks cartoon physics are as possible as real physics to comprehend that.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you bother to read what the video was posted in response to? The "fact" objects hit never move towards the gun.

Then again I wouldn't expect someone who thinks cartoon physics are as possible as real physics to comprehend that.

If you'd bother to read my post, you'd see that I acknowledged this point, as you showed in the video.

And my point was to clarify that it's worthless as any sort of valid comparison to the JFK case. Same as a cartoon is worthless as a comparison.

If my own point has upset you, then it's your problem. Deal with it any way you wish. May I suggest ignoring it?

This. People like to believe motive = evidence but it doesn't.

Havi worked in forensics I can confirm he acted alone. The carbine riffle that oswald used had left hand twist riffling, the spin of that bullet sucked his head back as it travelled, yes bullets spin. And then the fragmentation from the hollow point caused his head to explode the end. In the school book depository they claimed all the cartridges were on the opposite side of where the guns ejection port was. Really Oswald used boxes to hide his position no big surprise that cartridges would have ejected out hit the boxes and rolled....

From all the material I have read the CIA are the people behind JFK's murder. They had motive, opportunity and the means to not only carry out but to cover up.

Oswald worked for the FBI under cover. J.E. Hoover wrote a memo on the day of JFK's murder that he had a meeting with a George Bush from the CIA and Hoover also stated in his memo (on that day - a full two days before Oswald was murdered) that Oswald was the 'lone gunman'. This verdict was dictated to Hoover via the CIA.

How could anyone in Washington on that day after a few short hours after Oswalds arrest come to that conclusion? There was no evidence and no trial.