Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama’s Goldman Sachs Cabinet

make me believe

386920_10150409033769525_774854524_8250777_954601328_n.jpg

If this Venn Diagram does not illustrate the extent of collusion between government and finance, I don't know what does. No doubt a "conservative" Republican cabinet would be littered with the same elitist trash as the Obama one...

Edited by make me believe

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• preacherman76

• make me believe

• Sir Wearer of Hats

• Wyvernkeeper

This is exactly why I support Ron Paul for president. He is the only guy that would throw all those bums out. And have a big smile on his face doing it.

This is exactly why I support Ron Paul for president. He is the only guy that would throw all those bums out. And have a big smile on his face doing it.

I agree wholeheartedly!!! :tu:

Its funny MMB, I can now pick out your topics simply from the title, even if I can't see your username on the screen....

Any response on the other thread btw, you went very quiet all of a sudden.

Wait ... didn't people say the same thing about Obama?

I'm sure the big reason most people voted for him was that he'd end the graft.

People said alot of things about 0bama that were obviously false. They would have easily figured these things out if they actualy looked in to him, instead of just listening to his lie's. I often said I would have voted for him myself, if I thought he wasnt talking out of his butt.

Anyhow, I hardly see how you can even come close to making such a comparison. Ron Paul has waged a one man war against the elite for over 20 years. With every vote he's ever taken mirroring the will of the constitution.

Edited by preacherman76

386920_10150409033769525_774854524_8250777_954601328_n.jpg

If this Venn Diagram does not illustrate the extent of collusion between government and finance, I don't know what does. No doubt a "conservative" Republican cabinet would be littered with the same elitist trash as the Obama one...

Oh it gets worse than that

Go find out the major company working out of World Trade Centre 11 (the one they 'pulled')

Go back to 2008 in the archives here or all over the web. Many people were warning Obama was 'one of them'

And btw, people didn't vote for Obama because of GS or the state of the economy. It didn't begin to implode until September of '08.

He was voted in for a few reasons:

- people absolutely were disgusted with Bush and the Republicans[in 2004 people were disgusted]

- people/protestors wanted the Bush wars to end

- he spoke with great confidence and assertiveness

- he is half african-american

Crazy thing is, he'll get voted in again next year.

Edited by acidhead