Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Extraterrestrial evidence or Atlantis evidenc

pareidolia.effect

Extraterrestrial evidence or Atlantis evidence

Almost all the images you see in this video have a size of 0.5 millimeter to 1 millimeter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSbOq-YNbvo

More info:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6SG2k9giU0

In this video you can see the two metal objects at actual size:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6X13C_NcBw

What is your opinion?

Thanks for your time, pareidolia.effect.

So, the name says it all. I hardly saw anything unless highlighted. I would put my money on pareidolia.

What would make you think it is Atlantis or Aliens? Where were these items found?

So, the name says it all. I hardly saw anything unless highlighted. I would put my money on pareidolia.

What would make you think it is Atlantis or Aliens? Where were these items found?

The objects were found in Spain, between 1996 and 1998 in different places. They were stone and not underground.

Why extratterestre or Atlantis? It is a response too long and complex, but that should not worry if you think these are simple pareidolia.

Thank you very much for your opinion.

Sorry for my English, do not dominate.

I would say it is pareidolia. People can make out shapes or human faces out of any rough surface. You see what you want to see. For example I can see birds, insect, humans and other things on the sphere, that is only because I want to see that. Hell I can even see the alphabet K. So no i dont think it means anything, its like Rorschach ink test. In the video http://www.youtube.c...h?v=V6SG2k9giU0, where they show one particular pattern that looks like a human, that pattern to me looks like T-bone from swat kats. lol

I would say it is pareidolia. People can make out shapes or human faces out of any rough surface. You see what you want to see. For example I can see birds, insect, humans and other things on the sphere, that is only because I want to see that. Hell I can even see the alphabet K. So no i dont think it means anything, its like Rorschach ink test. In the video http://www.youtube.c...h?v=V6SG2k9giU0, where they show one particular pattern that looks like a human, that pattern to me looks like T-bone from swat kats. lol

Can you show me Pareidolia of human faces with shadows, with volume, faces all meet the same lighting patterns? Can you show me Pareidolia human faces to be seen in retailing to the pupil of the eye?

Ja, Ja, Ja, very good at "T-bone swat kats"

Thanks for your opinion. Sorry for my English, do not dominate.

Can you show me Pareidolia of human faces with shadows, with volume, faces all meet the same lighting patterns? Can you show me Pareidolia human faces to be seen in retailing to the pupil of the eye?

Ja, Ja, Ja, very good at "T-bone swat kats"

Thanks for your opinion. Sorry for my English, do not dominate.

Sure come visit me in India. I am getting a house built. You will be able to see so many pareidolias, u can take as many photos as you like and then digitally see them in different lights. The main thing here is "belief". If you believe it to be faces of extra terrestrials or people from atlantis, then those images will look like that to you. Here in India you come across so many rocks, trees and what not resembling a god. While some pray to it, some shun it as pareidolia. Different people with different perspectives.

• Like 2

I have to agree with WW here. People see what they want to see.... well said.

• Like 1

I had just watched a documentary on this effect. They also touched on some other neat parts of the brains function that would finish an action seen with the eyes automatically in the brain at times with the removal of the finished action present.

Which is one reason illusions work so well on our complex brains.

... if I remember the documentary ill make sure to link a reference.

Ill comment further after some much needed rest.

Edited by Aus Der Box Skeptisch

I think the show may have been the new curiosity series. I cannot remember for sure but whatever I watched was interesting.

The first video link actually asks "Pareidolia?". I think yes. I tried to think what was going to be shown when the areas were boxes, and was always wrong. But I did see fish and animal heads. But, as was said this is coincidence and pareidolia.

Some of those features are mirror imaged, and others are less then 1 mm in size. I suppose the reason they suspect Atlantis or Aliens is because of the small fine detail involved. I can't believe I actually spent time watching these videos.... :td:

Sure come visit me in India. I am getting a house built. You will be able to see so many pareidolias, u can take as many photos as you like and then digitally see them in different lights. The main thing here is "belief". If you believe it to be faces of extra terrestrials or people from atlantis, then those images will look like that to you. Here in India you come across so many rocks, trees and what not resembling a god. While some pray to it, some shun it as pareidolia. Different people with different perspectives.

Ooh, ooh, ooh! I want to go to India! Do you need a husband to go with that house of yours?

Almost all the images you see in this video have a size of 0.5 millimeter to 1 millimeter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSbOq-YNbvo

More info:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6SG2k9giU0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6X13C_NcBw

What is your opinion?

It would appear to me that this is a rather ordinary musket-ball. Are you sure it is stone and not heavily oxidized lead?

Ooh, ooh, ooh! I want to go to India! Do you need a husband to go with that house of yours?

Haha! No thank you! I already have someone. :P Sorry

It would appear to me that this is a rather ordinary musket-ball. Are you sure it is stone and not heavily oxidized lead?

The sphere is a very hard metal material, it has not aged (oxidized) nothing in 15 years, and has not changed color. The "planetary" has not changed color and is of a softer metal, I think if it could be lead but I can assure you. The "planetary" also vary the color. Thanks for your opinion and excuse my English.

Exactly my impression.

The sphere is a very hard metal material, it has not aged (oxidized) nothing in 15 years, and has not changed color. The "planetary" has not changed color and is of a softer metal, I think if it could be lead but I can assure you. The "planetary" also vary the color. Thanks for your opinion and excuse my English.

I could show you a photo of a really huge enlargement of the skin on my scalp, and you would no doubt see aliens in that image.

And no, there are no bugs there, lol.

Edited by Abramelin

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=CSbOq-YNbvo

More info:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=V6SG2k9giU0

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=e6X13C_NcBw

What is your opinion?

Its like this.

I say ET have contact us and i have proof. You will ask me for the evidence and i will give you this.

Stars4.jpgThey are saying HELLO ...can you see it guys, can you?

Let me help you, you are to blind to see the truth.

post-56990-0-18265200-1322080540_thumb.j

you see now?

....LOL Sorry but i did this to make a point, how this topic is... never mind. :wacko:

Edited by diablo_04_12

I could show you a photo of a really huge enlargement of the skin on my scalp, and you would no doubt see aliens in that image.

And no, there are no bugs there, lol.

Our foreheads can be quite the little eco system LOL

I'm glad I don't have a germ phobia...LOL

Our foreheads can be quite the little eco system LOL

I'm glad I don't have a germ phobia...LOL

After you lived in the Amazon jungle for some months, you will be relieved from any phobia for germs or bugs.

If not, you would have died there,... of terror.

I am still alive.

Edited by Abramelin

To amplify on RedSquirrel's request, could you provide more information in regards to the provenience of these objects. The reference to Spain is rather vague.

To follow up on Muezenhamster's comment, given the apparent presence of a sprue consistent with a gang mold, the round object does present the appearance of a musket/rifle ball.

Some additional questions:

Given the apparent slight irregularities in the diameter of said ball, how was the 13mm measurement taken? Also, to what degree of decimal accuracy was the scale utilized in the weight measurements?

Reasons for the above questions:

13mm = .51 caliber. An average lead ball of this diameter, depending upon purity and entrapped micro-bubbles will weigh ~ 177 grains (Avoirdupois).

177 grains = 11.46 grams.

13 grams = 200.616 grains.

Thus you would appear to be presenting an object with a density greater than lead. The lack of significant oxidation combined with the coloration would be rather consistent with lead.

It may be possible that more accurate metrics can resolve this matter.

Atlantis was utterly and completely destroyed and for good reason (due to the levels of corruption due to the sway of inter-dimensional forces that were conducting the most horrific experiments whilst in control of the populace). What was left of the Law of One was swept away into hiding places to be found at a date when this knowledge would be necessary in order restore the essential connections (which have not left us, but we are distracted endlessly from them). Religious figures and orders such as the Jesuits roamed the planet in search of documentation, artifacts, and wagging tongues (shaman) who knew of these times and put them to the sword and destroyed what they could find for their masters. Those who control the past control the future.

Many souls incarnate from Atlantis are here and as they germinate (they will come to remember the knowledge, the laws of One) it will awaken in them as they assist in the transformation. There is no greater hiding place than in the DNA of a human body just waiting for reformatting from the photons from the sun. The movement to stop this happening has been in full swing for the last ten years with aerosol spraying, deflecting the photons and other means to disrupt the systematic enrichment of those who have come back to assist these changes. I'm not saying that there won't be incredible archaeological discoveries, but Atlantis is utterly and completely toast.

Many of the civilizations such as Indus Valley, Egypt, Sumer (the sunken Sumer in Gulf of Persia) as well as various others that are rarely mentioned were satellite and breakaway civilizations from Atlantis as the darkness rose with the infiltration and there have been many occupations at these sites over hundreds of thousands of years. Even though so many artifacts are deemed to be from that fabled continent, the TRUE artifacts (ones that survived) are in the possession of forces that have used them as a means to remain in control over a apathetic and misinformed populace... but not for long.

There's so much wrong with Post 24, it's sad.

cormac