Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The awakening

UM-Bot

Phillip Tilley: There has been a lot in the news lately about the occupy Wall Street people calling themselves the 99%. There is also a group calling themselves the 53%. The 99% say they are the Americans the Government is ignoring and they are the majority. They are getting kicked out of their homes. They are forced to choose between groceries and rent. They are denied quality medical care.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• Trog

• Swamptick

• PHFATY

You can't be serious. You can't be this uneducated.

If the system (the government) has let the majority of people down (can no longer keep ahead of their debts) then obviously that system has failed .... But , does anybody know how to fix things ?

If the system (the government) has let the majority of people down (can no longer keep ahead of their debts) then obviously that system has failed .... But , does anybody know how to fix things ?

Probably time for a reset. F0EC-Q

My neighbors kid was declaired insolvent by his creditors last month. He had been demoted from a management position at the company he works for mostly because he was doing too good a job for the owners nephew to be taken serious as his boss. This led to a drop in pay. This made him late on paying his credit cards. This led to the card companies hitting him with fees and higher interest. This in turn led to him being unable to pay them as it raised the amount they say he owed. Unable to keep up, I had recomended he go bankrupt, but he wanted to be a good citizen and pay his bills. Now it's out of his hands. I shudder to think what will happen now that he has no choice. Oh, and since they garnished his wages the company laid him off on Sunday for not being able to handle his finances. Poor kid, and I mean poor. He could easily be angry and join the 99% movement. In Tilleys book he said, "You should never take everything from a man, because a man who has nothing has nothing to lose."