Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Conservatives meet on Romney alternative

questionmark

DES MOINES, Iowa, November 24 (UPI) -- Iowa social conservatives, at a secret meeting, discussed rallying around a Republican candidate other than Mitt Romney, CNN reported.

Citing a source who it said was at the meeting Monday in Des Moines, the report said the group is seeking a consensus candidate.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Lulz, now they are sabotaging the only one with a chance?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ROGER

• Wickian

• Corp

• questionmark

Top Posters In This Topic

Lulz, now they are sabotaging the only one with a chance?

The only one with a chance to what? Continue continue down the path of over spending, and war mongering? Why are people nieve enough to believe he is the only one who can win? There is practicaly a 3 way tie in Iowa, each with just as good a shot at the other. In fact, there is another who's poll numbers continue to rise, while Romney has been slowly going down in the polls. Ron Paul is the only one who's number's just continue to steadly rise. If he wins one of the first 3 early primary states, the whole playing field will even out.

The primary tactic the media has used again RP has been to ignore him and pretend he doesn't exist. Out of sight, out of mind.

I like some ( ok most) of Ron Paul's ideas. But he is short,older, and doesn't look good on the tube. The women will never vote for him.

I like some ( ok most) of Ron Paul's ideas. But he is short,older, and doesn't look good on the tube. The women will never vote for him.

If he could ever win the Republican nomination I think the majority of independents would vote for him.

I'm sure women think of more than looks when deciding who to vote for...

I'm sure women think of more than looks when deciding who to vote for...

I don't know. Look at the Kennedy/Nixon presidential run. TV New's at the time had women saying that's exactly why they voted for JFK.

Edited by ROGER

Ron should cart his son Rand around then, if Ron wins, he could be close to follow at some point since he's already in politics.

• 2 weeks later...