Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Xmas light display set to Angry Birds tune

Still Waters

A fan of the festive season in Round Rock, Texas has rigged up a series of 25,000 Christmas lights - all set to an interpretation of the theme tune to popular smartphone game Angry Birds.

The impressive minute long display - seen here being tested in advance of Christmas - is set to a cover version of the theme song by artist Pomplamoose, and is just one of a number of musical spectacles arranged by the US household.

Using sequencing software, thousands of lights and many metres of wiring, John Storms is able to rig any song he chooses to the resplendent display.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fluffybunny

• Robert1

• Still Waters

• Imm0rtalMan

Top Posters In This Topic

People in the neighborhood probably don't dare walk their dogs in front of that house for fear of light induced seizures. :P

I really would hate to have him for a neighbor. The traffic he draws would be annoying, but having the constant strobe light effect that makes it into your living room while you are trying to watch a movie would be really frustrating.

though, i liked the idea even the video. i would hate to be his neighbour.

25000 christmas lights + angry birds tune = EPIC

Faith is love taking the form of aspiration.

It's a really cool idea and alot of fun to watch. But I must agree with Fluffybunny and Imm0rtalMan and say that I would really hate to be his neighbor at this time of year.