Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tarot Cards Gateway to Evil

Chinese  Angel

I Was a Tarot Reader before when i was `17 years, i started out of curiosity for tarots cards.

I always was curious for unseen things,religion,demons etc. if they exist or tools that people say you can do all kind of things or see things more then the eye.

And i did tarot card reading for people too, mostly i did it with my family and friends. the funny things is that almost everyone just wants to try it out , so they want to know something about the past or present or future.

but 1 day i reach a certain level i think, with tarot reading, it was in the summer time outside in the night, it was at a childplayground park.

i was with my best girlfriend at the park and we sat on a round stone that was ment for people to sit on.

i forgot to take my incense sticks , that is used to scare away any bad spirits or demons.

So where we where in the park , there was no wind at all, so the trees where not moving or the leaves.

When i was doing the cards for my friends i was summoning the higher power (thats how they called it in the tarots book?> summoning spirits , i was calling for the higher power , i was calling for good spirits too help me and get information about my friend, you have to be very concentrated to do this , i repeated it a lot of times closed my eyes , so i can see only inside myself and to concentrate on my hearings. As you people maybe already know , is that you can hear sometimes voices when you are not talking with you mouth or lips. normally its yourself thinking inside yourself.

but my experience with summoning is that when you close you eyes , you are more aware of you sense to feel things around you.

same like for example people that does meditation.

Wel let me continue after summoning with my eyes closed i was in a state of trans, i can renember that i opend my eyes again, but i could see the invisible world or at least a part of it!

I was talking and explaining the cards to my friend in this state of trans, but at the same time i saw white energie balls all around me and lots of them maybe 12 white energie balls.

it was really weird because i could see everything , and i didn't had control of my body or my mouth lips, hands, i could see myself talking and explaining to my friend, but i dont know how to explain it good, because its looks like i was between this world and the invisible world.

Then when i saw the white energie balls, and the trees where moving my friend start to get nervious.

i Saw 1 of those white balls going through my friends body, like flying through her, it touch her.

and then she screamed and i wake up from my state of trans and i could't see anymore the energie balls.

but it was still not over! i could not see the spirits white balls anymore but me and my friend feeled it still , like flying through us, touching us. we where both scared and i run away from the childplaypark ground and i did not no what to do , because they followed us everywhere as my hair on my hands give me the chills and other things. that time i wasn't a believer but i asked god if he good protect us from it and get rid of them. and after asking they where gone.

i know what you guys gonna say, its a religion thing again to convince. Nope you can choose whatever you like to believe in!

I am just Warning you guys to do not Tarots Cards or to summon spirit with it , the same like Ouaija Board. They are dangerous!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chinese  Angel

• KainFall

• Rlyeh

• Beckys_Mom

I used to own a set of tarot cards 15 years or so ago (i forget which set i had), They came with a sort of spell book, useing the cards and various other things, we (me and a friend) actually tried some of the spells and in all honestly (hand on heart) they came true, in a round about way! However we stopped useing the cards and got rid of them when we did a spell that actually did some one harm! The spell was cast on an old enemy (at the time) It was to make him have an unfornitute accident! And he did, the very next day he crashed his motorbike landing him in hospital with two broken legs and a broken coller bone! Never again! Perhaps it was just a fluke, i dont know.

Since then ive aquierd a set of Golden Dawn Tarot cards, but have never used them (had them for over ten years now)

I used to own a set of tarot cards 15 years or so ago (i forget which set i had), They came with a sort of spell book, useing the cards and various other things, we (me and a friend) actually tried some of the spells and in all honestly (hand on heart) they came true, in a round about way! However we stopped useing the cards and got rid of them when we did a spell that actually did some one harm! The spell was cast on an old enemy (at the time) It was to make him have an unfornitute accident! And he did, the very next day he crashed his motorbike landing him in hospital with two broken legs and a broken coller bone! Never again! Perhaps it was just a fluke, i dont know.

Since then ive aquierd a set of Golden Dawn Tarot cards, but have never used them (had them for over ten years now)

Thing is That most people dont know how dangerous it is! I can only talk for myself as i experieced it in someway by destiny. let me tell a little bit more about the tarots, when you are summoning spirits like it says in the tarot magic book for guidenes or for information to explain the client about his future ,past , present by cards and words. when summoning , spirits will arrive, maybe good spirits but also bad spirits in between. I am the the tarot reader that ask spirits to give me infomation about my client, about his past,future etc. if my client have a question about her life how she is or what she had done before , the cards and the spirits will tell some info that they know of the client. Because Spirits knows more about the client then i know, spirits see us , but we dont see them, they ssee us , and know what we did in the pas, but never they know what will happen in the future of the client. Thats why a lot of people that goes too tarots readers are amazed that the cards give accurate info about the past of the client.

Spirits knows us more better then we of them. But the important things Nasty to throw you tarrot cards away! because we humans are always tempted to do curious things.

I have no plans to throw them away, neither do i have plans to use the cards, for some reason i just like having them around. They have sat in their box for over ten years now (all the time ive had them). To me throwing them away would be wrong. But perhaps im wrong, i dont know.

My contact with spirits starts with opening a bottle.

I have no plans to throw them away, neither do i have plans to use the cards, for some reason i just like having them around. They have sat in their box for over ten years now (all the time ive had them). To me throwing them away would be wrong. But perhaps im wrong, i dont know.

Well at least its good you dont use it anymore. :yes:

about casting spells ,sadly its true people can do that, Especialy people that does black magic for bad intentions. All those tools or rituals are bad! with time it consumes your good energie too bad energie. and you can notice that in the persons face.

My contact with spirits starts with opening a bottle.

The first time i participate wit a group of adults and kids was Ghost in a Bottle.

And that was the first experience with a Demon.

The first time i participate wit a group of adults and kids was Ghost in a Bottle.

And that was the first experience with a Demon.

You didn't happen to buy a jar with a ghost in it off ebay?

You didn't happen to buy a jar with a ghost in it off ebay?

hahahah :no: I was only 9 years when i try this out, thanks to my adults friends that convince me to play this game. Also i do not advise anyone to do this!

Its better for people to play Xbox 360 ,ps3 or that kind of games.

First, please don't say Tarot is an ancient tool. It's not. Tarot as a fortune Telling device is rather recent, and came about during the 19th century obsession with Egypt and the "mystical past". Even the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, pretty much the guys who invented what we think of as "Tarot Reading" today state directly that Tarot has no "Ancient" basis as near as they can tell, and are quite happy to take credit for "inventing" the method of divination they utilized.

Tarot, is still mostly, around the world played as a cardgame. Whether Tarrock or Tarrochii, whether a 128 card deck, a 42 card deck, or the classic "Lesser Arcana and Greater Arcana" (I.E. The numbered Suites and the pictured suits) For that matter, while we're talking about "Tarot Reading", modern spreads are just plain "doing it wrong" according to any of the Golden Dawn concepts of Tarot Reading, which were elaborate, multi-stage readings that would take hours and hours to do, required certain ceremony, prayer, and actually involved a series of readings, all of which could be disrupted easily.

Truthfully, modern Tarot is barely 100 years old.

First, please don't say Tarot is an ancient tool. It's not. Tarot as a fortune Telling device is rather recent, and came about during the 19th century obsession with Egypt and the "mystical past". Even the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, pretty much the guys who invented what we think of as "Tarot Reading" today state directly that Tarot has no "Ancient" basis as near as they can tell, and are quite happy to take credit for "inventing" the method of divination they utilized.

Tarot, is still mostly, around the world played as a cardgame. Whether Tarrock or Tarrochii, whether a 128 card deck, a 42 card deck, or the classic "Lesser Arcana and Greater Arcana" (I.E. The numbered Suites and the pictured suits) For that matter, while we're talking about "Tarot Reading", modern spreads are just plain "doing it wrong" according to any of the Golden Dawn concepts of Tarot Reading, which were elaborate, multi-stage readings that would take hours and hours to do, required certain ceremony, prayer, and actually involved a series of readings, all of which could be disrupted easily.

Oke Sorry that i name it ancient tool, only 1 know 1 thing and that its a game that Bad spirits are involved in.

So I just Want to warn you guys that its better to dont use it or spend time with it , because the game won´t make you life better or solve your problems in the future.

HEUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The tarot

De Gébelin in an essay included in his Le Monde primitif, analysé et comparé avec le monde moderne ("The Primitive World, Analyzed and Compared to the Modern World"), volume viii, 1781. The chapter on Tarot with which his name is indelibly associated is a single section in his vast compendium that he published in series from 1773, to a distinguished list of subscribers, headed by Louis XVI.

It was his immediate perception, the first time he saw the Tarot deck, that it held the secrets of the Egyptians. Writing without the benefit of Champollion's deciphering of the Egyptian language, Court de Gébellin's developed a reconstruction of Tarot history, without producing any historical evidence, which was that Egyptian priests had distilled the ancient Book of Thoth into these images. These they brought to Rome, where they were secretly known to the popes, who brought them to Avignon in the 14th century, whence they were introduced into France. An essay by The Comte de Mellet included in Court de Gebelin's Monde primitif is responsible for the mystical connection of the Tarot's 21 trumps and the fool with the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet. An essay appended to this gave suggestions for cartomancy; within two years the fortune-teller known as "Etteilla" published a technique for reading the tarot, and the practice of tarot reading was born.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_Court_de_G%C3%A9belin

I take my words back i am not sorry that i called it a ancient tool! :yes:

I Was a Tarot Reader before when i was `17 years, i started out of curiosity for tarots cards.

I always was curious for unseen things,religion,demons etc. if they exist or tools that people say you can do all kind of things or see things more then the eye.

And i did tarot card reading for people too, mostly i did it with my family and friends. the funny things is that almost everyone just wants to try it out , so they want to know something about the past or present or future.

but 1 day i reach a certain level i think, with tarot reading, it was in the summer time outside in the night, it was at a childplayground park.

i was with my best girlfriend at the park and we sat on a round stone that was ment for people to sit on.

i forgot to take my incense sticks , that is used to scare away any bad spirits or demons.

So where we where in the park , there was no wind at all, so the trees where not moving or the leaves.

When i was doing the cards for my friends i was summoning the higher power (thats how they called it in the tarots book?> summoning spirits , i was calling for the higher power , i was calling for good spirits too help me and get information about my friend, you have to be very concentrated to do this , i repeated it a lot of times closed my eyes , so i can see only inside myself and to concentrate on my hearings. As you people maybe already know , is that you can hear sometimes voices when you are not talking with you mouth or lips. normally its yourself thinking inside yourself.

but my experience with summoning is that when you close you eyes , you are more aware of you sense to feel things around you.

same like for example people that does meditation.

Wel let me continue after summoning with my eyes closed i was in a state of trans, i can renember that i opend my eyes again, but i could see the invisible world or at least a part of it!

I was talking and explaining the cards to my friend in this state of trans, but at the same time i saw white energie balls all around me and lots of them maybe 12 white energie balls.

it was really weird because i could see everything , and i didn't had control of my body or my mouth lips, hands, i could see myself talking and explaining to my friend, but i dont know how to explain it good, because its looks like i was between this world and the invisible world.

Then when i saw the white energie balls, and the trees where moving my friend start to get nervious.

i Saw 1 of those white balls going through my friends body, like flying through her, it touch her.

and then she screamed and i wake up from my state of trans and i could't see anymore the energie balls.

but it was still not over! i could not see the spirits white balls anymore but me and my friend feeled it still , like flying through us, touching us. we where both scared and i run away from the childplaypark ground and i did not no what to do , because they followed us everywhere as my hair on my hands give me the chills and other things. that time i wasn't a believer but i asked god if he good protect us from it and get rid of them. and after asking they where gone.

i know what you guys gonna say, its a religion thing again to convince. Nope you can choose whatever you like to believe in!

I am just Warning you guys to do not Tarots Cards or to summon spirit with it , the same like Ouaija Board. They are dangerous!

motherpiece round tarot cards always was my favorite. course they arent a gateway to anything.

used them for hrmm.. i amd 48 ... 30ish yrs, and i am AGNOSTIC.. but.. they are wonderful for focusing, you look at the cards.. then look at the person, you can see even minute reactions to cards as you lay them out and from those reactions you can come up with amazing truthful readings of their past and present, and then of course guess at the future :P

observation is a pretty darn good thing, plus no matter what, depending on a persons age you can determine what they have experienced in life. easy to weave stories.

true evil is what we do against one another and others who are helpless. rape, murder, abuse.

if demons were around as much as pple claim, then they would be EVERYWHERE and everyone would be seeing/experiencing them because you would always know SOMEONE who has a demon after them.

ahh well, i know so many pple and not a one of them has beings after them. life is sooo boring sometimes

edited by willow

oh yea, i dont think ghoesties and demons would be scared away by insense burning. or candles. if they are that powerful then such a miner thing would be kids play to them

Edited by willowdreams

motherpiece round tarot cards always was my favorite. course they arent a gateway to anything.

used them for hrmm.. i amd 48 ... 30ish yrs, and i am AGNOSTIC.. but.. they are wonderful for focusing, you look at the cards.. then look at the person, you can see even minute reactions to cards as you lay them out and from those reactions you can come up with amazing truthful readings of their past and present, and then of course guess at the future :P

observation is a pretty darn good thing, plus no matter what, depending on a persons age you can determine what they have experienced in life. easy to weave stories.

true evil is what we do against one another and others who are helpless. rape, murder, abuse.

if demons were around as much as pple claim, then they would be EVERYWHERE and everyone would be seeing/experiencing them because you would always know SOMEONE who has a demon after them.

ahh well, i know so many pple and not a one of them has beings after them. life is sooo boring sometimes

edited by willow

oh yea, i dont think ghoesties and demons would be scared away by insense burning. or candles. if they are that powerful then such a miner thing would be kids play to them

Is good that god made thousends or more angels to protect humans against Bad demons that are disturbing us! specialy always it has to be in the night time! or when you sleep or before you go to sleep etc.

midnight is the time when they are most active!

i am happy that demons cannot chase every human every time! Good that we have a balance between this world and the invisible world.

edited by willow

Is good that god made thousends or more angels to protect humans against Bad demons that are disturbing us! specialy always it has to be in the night time! or when you sleep or before you go to sleep etc.

i am happy that demons cannot chase every human every time! Good that we have a balance between this world and the invisible world.

edited by willow

oooh awesome, if there is a balance, then playing oiji or tarot is fine! cuz gods gonna keep a balance, heh. thanks for the info

oooh awesome, if there is a balance, then playing oiji or tarot is fine! cuz gods gonna keep a balance, heh. thanks for the info

Hey , that doesn´t mean you have to break you own balance! everything has rules to follow! do you forget that , humans,demons,angels etc has to follow rules! and if you break rules made by God, well what do you think is gonna happen maybe.

for example something is gonna chase you! 1 thing is balance and protection. but searching for evil or for bad things to happen is not wise.

Not to divert Chinese Angel's topic, just wanted to say Modern Tarot, as in any modern method of divination. It was almost entirely reinvented in the "spread format" in the turn of the 20th century. Before then the Golden Dawn had a very complicated set of rules relating to readings, and various other mystics had informal, "looking at the cards" style readings.

Antoine Court de Gebelin's (honestly comical) understanding of the Egyptian Language and fanciful imagination led to some truthfully wild interpretations of a European Card Game that likely has its origins in Chinese card games. (Early Euro Tarrochii, Tarot and Tarrock all have identical or nearly identical suites to the Chinese ones, and lack the Trump deck.) Shortly after, as the wiki states, yes, Etteilla then went on a few years later to make the first written rules for Tarot Divination.

While Etteilla may have created the first "rules" of Tarot reading, his work was little published and most his concepts and techniques are pretty much nonexistent in any form of modern Tarot reading. Eliphas Levi is really the fellow most credited with creating modern Tarot in the 1850s. But really it wasn't a public thing and the idea of a "Quick spread" which is what almost all Tarot reading is today, didn't come about until the 1890s-1920s. That's what I meant by "Modern Tarot Reading".

Anyway, I don't mean to divert your topic Chinese Angel. Apologies.

However, on the topic, I really think Tarot is nothing more then a deck of cards and Oujii a boardgame exploiting the spiritist movement. However, plenty of people I know, and have heard of have had bad experiences relating to such. Then again, people just are good at making the worst out of something harmless. People throw their lives away to Warhammer wargaming for instance. Investing all of their money, time and thought into a tabletop strategy game. Oujii and Tarot are perhaps more harmful (perhaps) due to their spiritual nature,and far too many people taking them seriously as tools of "divination".

Edited by WereScrib

Oh gosh darnit. I double posted. Apologies everyone.

Edited by WereScrib

Not to divert Chinese Angel's topic, just wanted to say Modern Tarot, as in any modern method of divination. It was almost entirely reinvented in the "spread format" in the turn of the 20th century. Before then the Golden Dawn had a very complicated set of rules relating to readings, and various other mystics had informal, "looking at the cards" style readings.

Antoine Court de Gebelin's (honestly comical) understanding of the Egyptian Language and fanciful imagination led to some truthfully wild interpretations of a European Card Game that likely has its origins in Chinese card games. (Early Euro Tarrochii, Tarot and Tarrock all have identical or nearly identical suites to the Chinese ones, and lack the Trump deck.) Shortly after, as the wiki states, yes, Etteilla then went on a few years later to make the first written rules for Tarot Divination.

While Etteilla may have created the first "rules" of Tarot reading, his work was little published and most his concepts and techniques are pretty much nonexistent in any form of modern Tarot reading. Eliphas Levi is really the fellow most credited with creating modern Tarot in the 1850s. But really it wasn't a public thing and the idea of a "Quick spread" which is what almost all Tarot reading is today, didn't come about until the 1890s-1920s. That's what I meant by "Modern Tarot Reading".

Anyway, I don't mean to divert your topic Chinese Angel. Apologies.

However, on the topic, I really think Tarot is nothing more then a deck of cards and Oujii a boardgame exploiting the spiritist movement. However, plenty of people I know, and have heard of have had bad experiences relating to such. Then again, people just are good at making the worst out of something harmless. People throw their lives away to Warhammer wargaming for instance. Investing all of their money, time and thought into a tabletop strategy game. Oujii and Tarot are perhaps more harmful (perhaps) due to their spiritual nature,and far too many people taking them seriously as tools of "divination".

No problem, My advise if you do like games, stick to Xbox 360,ps3,pc,sega,nintendo wii and normal boardgames like monopoly etc. is much more fun and doesn´t do you harm. Battlefield 3 is a good game to play.

I am just Warning you guys to do not Tarots Cards or to summon spirit with it , the same like Ouija Board. They are dangerous!

The cards as well as the boards, have no power whatsoever. I used to own a couple of decks and nothing ever happened...nothing.

It is merely a tool used by your so-called "subconscious" brain so it can supposedly "communicate" to the "waking" part of your brain.

If one believes, however, that a piece of cardboard or a deck of flimsy paper has "power" then naturally any supposed "odd" occurrence will be over-reacted to and attributed to "evil" ookie-spookies.

I fell prey to that nonsense many years back and have long since realized what a fool I was.

It is all in your mind, literally.

The cards as well as the boards, have no power whatsoever. I used to own a couple of decks and nothing ever happened...nothing.

It is merely a tool used by your so-called "subconscious" brain so it can supposedly "communicate" to the "waking" part of your brain.

If one believes, however, that a piece of cardboard or a deck of flimsy paper has "power" then naturally any supposed "odd" occurrence will be over-reacted to and attributed to "evil" ookie-spookies.

I fell prey to that nonsense many years back and have long since realized what a fool I was.

It is all in your mind, literally.

I never believed in them either... I had a tarot reading and it was useless .. Nothing happened.. To me it is nothing but a con..