Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tarot Cards Gateway to Evil

Chinese  Angel

edit: never mind

Edited by Halloween78

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chinese  Angel

• KainFall

• Rlyeh

• Beckys_Mom

I really doubt tarot cards are evil. :rolleyes: Maybe you got a bad set or you cursed them lmao.

Well people use tarot card to rip people of money , that also evil! and you buy a pack of tarot cards and pay money for it, and you dont have fun with the game , thats evil too! later weak people start to believe in the cards and it becomes a adiction for to know your pas,present and maybe the future, and the weak people start to pay money and more money for it!

a lot of people base their life on tarots! and its just a bunch of people trying to get some money for you like fortune tellers.

you see that just a bunch of tarot Cards can harm others! tarots cards has meaning at all or wont help the world make better!

Edited by Chinese Angel

Well people use tarot card to rip people of money , that also evil! and you buy a pack of tarot cards and pay money for it, and you dont have fun with the game , thats evil too!

You don't have to pay for a tarot reading, you can buy a deck and do it yourself. If you don't have fun with it, so what? You could buy a book or DVD you don't enjoy, whose fault is that?

later weak people start to believe in the cards and it becomes a adiction for to know your pas,present and maybe the future, and the weak people start to pay money and more money for it!

a lot of people base their life on tarots! and its just a bunch of people trying to get some money for you like fortune tellers.

you see that just a bunch of tarot Cards can harm others! tarots cards has meaning at all or wont help the world make better!

People get addicted to Warcraft too and base their lives around it. I don't hear people call it a gateway to evil.

You don't have to pay for a tarot reading, you can buy a deck and do it yourself. If you don't have fun with it, so what? You could buy a book or DVD you don't enjoy, whose fault is that?

People get addicted to Warcraft too and base their lives around it. I don't hear people call it a gateway to evil.

In Warcraft there is no bad demon or spirit included in the game that can hurt you! And Warcraft is much more nicer to play with!

I don't think there is anything wrong with tarot cards. I use them often as I do runes and so do a lot of my friends.

In Warcraft there is no bad demon or spirit included in the game that can hurt you! And Warcraft is much more nicer to play with!

Thanks to Mr. T and Chuck Norris, but otherwise it would be chaos, hell on earth unleashed :no:

Wait..what?

Are you seriously implying that every deck of cards or every Ouija board has a spirit infused into them? Every single one?

Parker Brothers and every maker of tarot cards does that? Really?

Thanks to Mr. T and Chuck Norris, but otherwise it would be chaos, hell on earth unleashed :no:

:w00t:

Wait..what?

Are you seriously implying that every deck of cards or every Ouija board has a spirit infused into them? Every single one?

Parker Brothers and every maker of tarot cards does that? Really?

I wonder if a person could get a discount if they supply their own demon...

Or what happens if a person returns the game...does the demon go with it?

That makes the kids aisle of Walmart VERY evil.

Nibs

I wonder if a person could get a discount if they supply their own demon...

Or what happens if a person returns the game...does the demon go with it?

That makes the kids aisle of Walmart VERY evil.

Nibs

LMAO! By believing that they are evil, you will be 'seeing' all kinds of things to verify this. Anything can have power, good or evil if you believe it enough.

why is the op pushing video games? anywhoo.. i have 2 decks of tarot, and ive gotten some incredible readings with them, and they are beautiful cards. no bad voodoo included :lol:

Tarot cards, have several decks, find them very useful. Ouija board, used as a kid, still here, no demons. I'm feeling gypped! Seriously, though, let's talk about evil. The pedohpiles, the rapists, the spouse-beaters, corporations whose business practices cause illness due to environmental pollution. Let's talk about a war in which 100,000 civilians have died, and whose great idea was that, and who went along with it. (Iraq.) Let's talk about the guy who pepper-sprayed the kids at UC Davis. Let's talk pro-lifers who support the death penalty. Let's talk about Hitler, Stalin, Idi Amin, or who's doing what nasty things to people in Myanmar. Let's talk about the Aryan Nation. Evil? We can talk about it all day long, without every mentioning the bible or God, or religion. It's what's going on in this plane, in this reality, the deeds & actions & words & emotions expressed that are the only things that really matter. Words are cheap & easy. Well, easier for some than others. And words mean nothing unless they're followed by an action in this physical reality. So tell me what you do, not what you think.

Tarot cards, have several decks, find them very useful. Ouija board, used as a kid, still here, no demons. I'm feeling gypped! Seriously, though, let's talk about evil. The pedohpiles, the rapists, the spouse-beaters, corporations whose business practices cause illness due to environmental pollution. Let's talk about a war in which 100,000 civilians have died, and whose great idea was that, and who went along with it. (Iraq.) Let's talk about the guy who pepper-sprayed the kids at UC Davis. Let's talk pro-lifers who support the death penalty. Let's talk about Hitler, Stalin, Idi Amin, or who's doing what nasty things to people in Myanmar. Let's talk about the Aryan Nation. Evil? We can talk about it all day long, without every mentioning the bible or God, or religion. It's what's going on in this plane, in this reality, the deeds & actions & words & emotions expressed that are the only things that really matter. Words are cheap & easy. Well, easier for some than others. And words mean nothing unless they're followed by an action in this physical reality. So tell me what you do, not what you think.

What i will do?

If i was President then i could do something.If if i had my science company, if i was a billionaire i could do something. but i only can share my experience with the Mysterious Games.

And even if there where no demons in the games, its in my opion a scam that a lot of people are using to so called read peoples past,present and a foggy future. people that are weak minded believe in the tarot reader and tarot magic explaination. they pay money for it , so they can hear things they wanna hear. so for me its Evil.

Edited by Chinese Angel

why is the op pushing video games? anywhoo.. i have 2 decks of tarot, and ive gotten some incredible readings with them, and they are beautiful cards. no bad voodoo included :lol:

Well pushing on video games :rolleyes: There are so much more awesome,beautiful and cooler things to play with much more worth your money to spend on!

Just compare Ouija board and tarot cards and ghost in a bottle game, with Xbox360,PS3 Nintendo wii, online gaming , You can do everthing you want almost in the games shoot zombies, battlefield 3, Mario kart a virtual World full of funn! and now just compare it with boring tarot cards, wowww shuffle , shuffle oww your past says 10 knives in your body , that means you gonna have 10 obstacles in your life sooner or later, thats it! customer i cost 20 euros. wooww amazing fun.

better spend 20 euro in nice second hand game Warcraft. or The Ouija board you go with friend touching the board asking questions , what is your name? glas goes to b.y.e. woow amazing fun.

Or try out Magic the game cards or Yu-gi-oh or Marvel cards, much more cooler.

And we spend our money in society and companies that needs the money so there can be more jobs like game testers or others. With tarot cards you scam people :lol::yes:!

Edited by Chinese Angel

i prefer Arnold Swarzeneger :lol: :lol:

i prefer Arnold Swarzeneger :lol: :lol:

What i will do?

If i was President then i could do something.If if i had my science company, if i was a billionaire i could do something. but i only can share my experience with the Mysterious Games.

You're right. The only way anything can be done about pedohpiles, rapists, spouse-beaters, etc. is if you're president. Otherwise, you should come to a site like this and talk about how evil tarot cards are, by your definition.

why is shooting people or things in a virtual world or game better than the nonviolent work of the tarot? i personally believe you have no clue about what you are talking about. seriously. just stop.

Edited by gnostic-deity

why is shooting people or things in a virtual world or game better than the nonviolent work of the tarot? i personally believe you have no clue about what you are talking about. seriously. just stop.

have you seen some of the art work done on tarot? It is absolutely stunning. Besides I hear there are rumors that say that violent games make people less sensitive to abuses going on, I spose becoming less sensitive to violence and abuse is better then playing harmless games where people are not beaten/killed/maimed for 'points' and 'equipment and such.

What i will do?

And even if there where no demons in the games, its in my opion a scam that a lot of people are using to so called read peoples past,present and a foggy future. people that are weak minded believe in the tarot reader and tarot magic explaination. they pay money for it , so they can hear things they wanna hear. so for me its Evil.

What will you do? How about spreading a message that God is about love & compassion? How about spreading the word about how joyous life can be? Try posting messages of love, hope, redemption, something positive, instead of all this fear-ridden stuff. How about a message that gives people hope instead of feeding their fears? How about talking about things that people can do to make their lives happier & more fulfilling? Your messages are out of balance, which indicates that you are out of balance. There's no room in my life for satan or demons, it is too full of joy, love, family, productive work, a beautiful garden, good books to read, walks to take, dogs to play with, cats to pet, dinners with friends, baking to do, good meals to prepare... Do you have any of these things in your life? If so, maybe you can share that part of your life instead of the demon/satan stuff.

What will you do? How about spreading a message that God is about love & compassion? How about spreading the word about how joyous life can be? Try posting messages of love, hope, redemption, something positive, instead of all this fear-ridden stuff. How about a message that gives people hope instead of feeding their fears? How about talking about things that people can do to make their lives happier & more fulfilling? Your messages are out of balance, which indicates that you are out of balance. There's no room in my life for satan or demons, it is too full of joy, love, family, productive work, a beautiful garden, good books to read, walks to take, dogs to play with, cats to pet, dinners with friends, baking to do, good meals to prepare... Do you have any of these things in your life? If so, maybe you can share that part of your life instead of the demon/satan stuff.

WOW.. way to go Beany... Exactly.. all this fear cannot be healthy... If people remain positive and just get on with lives, instead of pushing out fears of invisible monsters or demons ect... They would find life easy to cope with

I do not need to sit believing in demons ...I have no use for that belief at all...A lot of this guys posts is about demons, another is about satan.. and another is about how evil Tarot cards are... That to me, sounds like an obsession... Cant be good for the soul ..And i mean no disrespect.. He is every bit entitled to share his views and see what others say.. But I feel maybe he doesn't want to rid these fears ...I wish him al the best though

HEUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_Court_de_G%C3%A9belin

So your argument is:

It was his immediate perception, the first time he saw the Tarot deck, that it held the secrets of the Egyptians. Writing without the benefit of Champollion's deciphering of the Egyptian language, Court de Gébellin's developed a reconstruction of Tarot history, without producing any historical evidence, which was that Egyptian priests had distilled the ancient Book of Thoth into these images. These they brought to Rome, where they were secretly known to the popes, who brought them to Avignon in the 14th century, whence they were introduced into France. An essay by The Comte de Mellet included in Court de Gebelin's Monde primitif is responsible for the mystical connection of the Tarot's 21 trumps and the fool with the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet. An essay appended to this gave suggestions for cartomancy; within two years the fortune-teller known as "Etteilla" published a technique for reading the tarot, and the practice of tarot reading was born.

In the paragraph you are siting as fact it plainly says: It was his immediate PERCEPTION, the first time he saw the Tarot deck, that it held the secrets of the Egyptians. (Someones perception hardly seems like proof)

He developed a reconstruction of tarot history without producing ANY historical evidence. (Without historical evidence, His word means nothing.)

This hardly seems like Antione Court de Gebelin knew at all what we was talking about, considering there was no evidence what he was proposing was true.

it is not proven that tarots are none violent.

WOW.. way to go Beany... Exactly.. all this fear cannot be healthy... If people remain positive and just get on with lives, instead of pushing out fears of invisible monsters or demons ect... They would find life easy to cope with

I do not need to sit believing in demons ...I have no use for that belief at all...A lot of this guys posts is about demons, another is about satan.. and another is about how evil Tarot cards are... That to me, sounds like an obsession... Cant be good for the soul ..And i mean no disrespect.. He is every bit entitled to share his views and see what others say.. But I feel maybe he doesn't want to rid these fears ...I wish him al the best though

Well ,demons,satan eto is all a mystery no? and this is a unexplained mystery forum. :alien:

have you seen some of the art work done on tarot? It is absolutely stunning. Besides I hear there are rumors that say that violent games make people less sensitive to abuses going on, I spose becoming less sensitive to violence and abuse is better then playing harmless games where people are not beaten/killed/maimed for 'points' and 'equipment and such.

I heard also rumors about tarot cards that people scam other people with fake explanations of their pas,present and foggy future.

and the art on the card is beautiful but just put the tarot cards in a collection map for art purpose and to use it for a scam.

Edited by Chinese Angel