Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tarot Cards Gateway to Evil

Chinese  Angel

What will you do? How about spreading a message that God is about love & compassion? How about spreading the word about how joyous life can be? Try posting messages of love, hope, redemption, something positive, instead of all this fear-ridden stuff. How about a message that gives people hope instead of feeding their fears? How about talking about things that people can do to make their lives happier & more fulfilling? Your messages are out of balance, which indicates that you are out of balance. There's no room in my life for satan or demons, it is too full of joy, love, family, productive work, a beautiful garden, good books to read, walks to take, dogs to play with, cats to pet, dinners with friends, baking to do, good meals to prepare... Do you have any of these things in your life? If so, maybe you can share that part of your life instead of the demon/satan stuff.

I dont need to spread a message that God is about love and compassion , God already Did that for a long time with sending Prophets to all the countries in the world and his books of love and peace for the human race. Every time people lived in Chaos for a long time and God Was there again to lead us , to help us, to show signs like with the oceans split up with Moses, Abraham that told people not to pray to Statues ,idolatry etc. Jesus that with the power of God could heal people , give Food out of the sky to people. God sended to Arabie a last prophet his name Mohammed that was spreading the word of God.

and everytime a Prophet of god Dies , people went back to idoltry .to do chaos and hurt people. And now there is no other Prophet coming in this modern world bringing us out of Chaos. Now we just have to find are own way , that leads to God.

talking about Demons and other evil things to warn people if they ever will have problems with them, then at least what i can do or share what my experience is and say what i know of it! And if it will help , than i am happy for the person that needed this info! And i wont be talking everytime about evil things that exist, its temporarely. Talking only about good things i nice and good , but life is not always about talking good things. I love my Xbox 360 its amazing they made this.

and i love more things etc. And i love Arnold Swarneger movies like the predator and terminator. he should be back in the movies dammmmmmmmmmmmmmm . :lol:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chinese  Angel

• KainFall

• Rlyeh

• Beckys_Mom

Well ,demons,satan eto is all a mystery no? and this is a unexplained mystery forum. :alien:

Not much of a mystery..a few people will chant they experience them... Truth is I feel anyone that does needs proper help..

I love my Xbox 360 i

If you play games that involve made up creatures or demons... then no wonder you think you see things lolw00t.gif

I once played poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and three people died.

*rimshot*

:P

laugh.gif Ok that was funny.. I must remember that one lol

I heard also rumors about tarot cards that people scam other people with fake explanations of their pas,present and foggy future.

and the art on the card is beautiful but just put the tarot cards in a collection map for art purpose and to use it for a scam.

Rumours imply that you have no solid proof of your claim. So your effort is wasted.

I once played poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and three people died.

*rimshot*

:P

Olllllllllllllllllllllld joke. :P :P

For some reason, lately, I have been contemplating buying myself a pack of Tarot Cards just to add to my collection of things that are in my house that I won't use but are somehow related to the supernatural.

Anyways as I was looking through some I started thinking, I might make my own.

it is not proven that tarots are none violent.

*facepalm*

What will you do? How about spreading a message that God is about love & compassion? How about spreading the word about how joyous life can be? Try posting messages of love, hope, redemption, something positive, instead of all this fear-ridden stuff. How about a message that gives people hope instead of feeding their fears? How about talking about things that people can do to make their lives happier & more fulfilling? Your messages are out of balance, which indicates that you are out of balance. There's no room in my life for satan or demons, it is too full of joy, love, family, productive work, a beautiful garden, good books to read, walks to take, dogs to play with, cats to pet, dinners with friends, baking to do, good meals to prepare... Do you have any of these things in your life? If so, maybe you can share that part of your life instead of the demon/satan stuff.

thank you :yes:

For some reason, lately, I have been contemplating buying myself a pack of Tarot Cards just to add to my collection of things that are in my house that I won't use but are somehow related to the supernatural.

Anyways as I was looking through some I started thinking, I might make my own.

Try to make Tarot Cards with no name and no picture , put everything in white , then its harmless and you can imagen yourself in your mind how they look like! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I use tarot to give me a different perspective, one that I might not otherwise see, and I love the language of symbol. But watch out for that evil cardboard, it's from the same source that's used for the evil ouija board. One can never be too safe!

I use tarot to give me a different perspective, one that I might not otherwise see, and I love the language of symbol. But watch out for that evil cardboard, it's from the same source that's used for the evil ouija board. One can never be too safe!

laugh.gif @ evil cardboard... that is so silly lol

I used to own a set of tarot cards 15 years or so ago (i forget which set i had), They came with a sort of spell book, useing the cards and various other things, we (me and a friend) actually tried some of the spells and in all honestly (hand on heart) they came true, in a round about way! However we stopped useing the cards and got rid of them when we did a spell that actually did some one harm! The spell was cast on an old enemy (at the time) It was to make him have an unfornitute accident! And he did, the very next day he crashed his motorbike landing him in hospital with two broken legs and a broken coller bone! Never again! Perhaps it was just a fluke, i dont know.

Since then ive aquierd a set of Golden Dawn Tarot cards, but have never used them (had them for over ten years now)

From a critical thinking point of view, just because B follows A doesn't mean there is a causal relationship.

laugh.gif @ evil cardboard... that is so silly lol

Sure, go ahead and laugh. That' just what Satan wants to you do. Cardboard, it's everywhere, in all our homes, it looks innocent, we all use it everyday. What better way to bring corruption and evil into the lives of unsuspecting people? First it's ouija boards, then it's tarot cards...I'm sure there's more evil stuff that uses cardboard, just can't think of any right now. Must be the devil blocking my mind.

Sure, go ahead and laugh. That' just what Satan wants to you do. Cardboard, it's everywhere, in all our homes, it looks innocent, we all use it everyday. What better way to bring corruption and evil into the lives of unsuspecting people? First it's ouija boards, then it's tarot cards...I'm sure there's more evil stuff that uses cardboard, just can't think of any right now. Must be the devil blocking my mind.

hrmm.. paper products.. cards.. card board.. made of wood.. devil behind every tree...

logical.. logical...

for some odd reason I think of Sheldon knocking on a tree

*knock knock knock* 'lucifer?'

Edited by willowdreams

Well at least its good you dont use it anymore. :yes:

about casting spells ,sadly its true people can do that, Especialy people that does black magic for bad intentions. All those tools or rituals are bad! with time it consumes your good energie too bad energie. and you can notice that in the persons face.

As human beings, we have no power to cast spells or to force some nameless "entity" to do our bidding, or to bend some kind of "energy or force" to our will with the intent to cause harm. We simply don't have the kind of power to force energies or entities in the universe to do our bidding. Come on, that's either childish thinking or wishful thinking for those who can't exericise their personal power on this physical plane because they are unwilling to do the work necessary in their lives.

We have plenty of power in this physical world, though. The power to create, the power to heal, the power to love, the power to wwonder, the power to hypothesize, to nurture, make babies. Casting spells, summoning demons, these are misguided acts of individuals who are seeking a way to feel important, or special. It's an easy out; it's much harder to pay attention, to be conscious in every moment, to exercise self-discipline, restraint, to define one's own moral code and live it, to practice patience, to practice forgiveness. Being able to do all these things is what personal power is all about.

Darn straight I will laugh...I was hoping you were joking... I think to myself .. how can ANYONE be that serious over satan and cardboard? I mean COME ON.... You have gotten at Chinese Angel for his talk of satan and demons.. and here you are just as bad lol

I find it so funny that people seriously believe in this nonsense...Satan and cardboard w00t.giflaugh.gif Do me a favour lol

Darn straight I will laugh...I was hoping you were joking... I think to myself .. how can ANYONE be that serious over satan and cardboard? I mean COME ON.... You have gotten at Chinese Angel for his talk of satan and demons.. and here you are just as bad lol

I find it so funny that people seriously believe in this nonsense...Satan and cardboard w00t.giflaugh.gif Do me a favour lol

From time to time my evil twin takes over, and she apparently likes a good joke. Sometimes it's hard to get her back in her box. That would be the evil cardboard box, where all evil twins dwell. Truly, I can't be serious about demons and ouija boards and satan and tarot cards, just as I can't be serious about the existence of unicorns. I'm still on the fence about fairies & little people, though!

From time to time my evil twin takes over, and she apparently likes a good joke. Sometimes it's hard to get her back in her box. That would be the evil cardboard box, where all evil twins dwell. Truly, I can't be serious about demons and ouija boards and satan and tarot cards, just as I can't be serious about the existence of unicorns. I'm still on the fence about fairies & little people, though!

Like I said ...The advice you gave to Chinese angel about seeking help - Use it yourself laugh.gif

As human beings, we have no power to cast spells or to force some nameless "entity" to do our bidding, or to bend some kind of "energy or force" to our will with the intent to cause harm. We simply don't have the kind of power to force energies or entities in the universe to do our bidding. Come on, that's either childish thinking or wishful thinking for those who can't exericise their personal power on this physical plane because they are unwilling to do the work necessary in their lives.

We have plenty of power in this physical world, though. The power to create, the power to heal, the power to love, the power to wwonder, the power to hypothesize, to nurture, make babies. Casting spells, summoning demons, these are misguided acts of individuals who are seeking a way to feel important, or special. It's an easy out; it's much harder to pay attention, to be conscious in every moment, to exercise self-discipline, restraint, to define one's own moral code and live it, to practice patience, to practice forgiveness. Being able to do all these things is what personal power is all about.

I have cast spells with help of Tarot Cards many years ago (read my earlier post), i was a novice with the cards, but they worked for me and each spell i cast did work (come true). I stopped useing the cards since (read my earlier post). But there is something in them, something ill never mess with again.

Try to make Tarot Cards with no name and no picture , put everything in white , then its harmless and you can imagen yourself in your mind how they look like! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

So you're saying the names and pictures are evil?

Seriously, you think everything's a gateway to evil. Where does this come from?

I think what's happened here Chinese Angel is: you've started out with a very curious mind about things beyond ordinary understanding - the paranormal say. And thats good. Its worthy of investigation. But then whats happened is - some Christians have gotten to you and now you've turned your back on amazing things and fallen for all this 'angels and demons' nonsense' - through fear.

Don't let anyone blind you and distract you from the truth Chinese Angel. Think for yourself, I say. Think for yourself.

Interesting topic, thank you.

Perhaps I've missed something Chinese Angel, but I don't really see that your tarot cards caused those spirits to come. YOU caused them to come. According to your original post, you were summoning the spirits at the beginning of the reading. why are you surprised that they came? You dropped into trance and basically picked up an astral phone, called them up and invited them over. When they arrive you ignore them and pretend they aren't there? Of course they're going to try to get your attention. They're behaviour wasn't about the tarot cards, from what you said, they could care less about them. They were responding to you and your lack of manners in by not welcoming your guests. If you were at the sink washing dishes, dropped into trance, summoned and got scared when the spirits arrived, it doesn't mean your kitchen sink is satanic. It means you need to be careful what you ask for, because you just might get it.

It can be scary when spirits are trying to get your attention, but that doesn't mean the spirits are trying to scare you cos they're evil, it means you are scared because you don't understand what's happening, you feel threatened. I think it would be a good idea to send an apology on the ether to the spirits that arrived that day. Were I you, I'd apologise for inviting them into your space and then freaking out and assuming they're evil when they try to say hello. You might find that the fear you've been holding since this happened will diminish if you extend the olive branch. Best wishes...

tarot card are not a gate way to anything but a means of focusing one's attention for deep - processing (accessing info that you know only subconsciously.

my favorite cards are "soul cards"

these decks have no set meaning but instead function as a Rorschach reflecting the individual who is reading them. Their are also quite beautiful.

tarot card are not a gate way to anything but a means of focusing one's attention for deep - processing (accessing info that you know only subconsciously.

my favorite cards are "soul cards"

these decks have no set meaning but instead function as a Rorschach reflecting the individual who is reading them. Their are also quite beautiful.

Didn't anyone ever tell you Rorschach inkblots are evil, too?!