Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tarot Cards Gateway to Evil

Chinese  Angel

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chinese  Angel

• KainFall

• Rlyeh

• Beckys_Mom

i really really really hope you are joking. :)

Does this look like a joke to you?

inkblot_medium.gif

It's clearly the devil doing cartwheels!! :devil:

Does this look like a joke to you?

inkblot_medium.gif

It's clearly the devil doing cartwheels!! :devil:

nooooo....

that's indrid cold flying on the back of mothman. Duh!

Edited by randym23

Discussing the paranormal on internet forums is a gateway to evil...

And so you joined us w00t.gif

Discussing the paranormal on internet forums is a gateway to evil...

Welcome to the Dark Side...

Darn straight I will laugh...I was hoping you were joking... I think to myself .. how can ANYONE be that serious over satan and cardboard? I mean COME ON.... You have gotten at Chinese Angel for his talk of satan and demons.. and here you are just as bad lol

I find it so funny that people seriously believe in this nonsense...Satan and cardboard w00t.giflaugh.gif Do me a favour lol

The funny thing is that a lot of stories in bible or Quaran etc about the prophets that they where send to tell the truth about god existence and to guide them to right path, That always the people in that time also said i dont believe and do you have a proof or ask god to show himself or do a miracle! And when Moses did show his people by splitting the oceaan , they believe suddenly in God, but when Moses left a couple of days , his people start to worship a Golden cow as god and stop believeing again. and everytime a prophet died, people went back in chaos and not believing anymore in god again until the next prophet show up again with miracles! So the lesson here is, just let people believe in what they like to believe, because it doesn't matter how many time you warn them! its the same with a Ouija board,tarot,black magic etc. if people choose to play with those tools that can open someting of the unseen , well if you dont worry about those things do what you like. but dont come back later on this forum in the future , all scared and asking people for help. Or maybe you need a medical check then to help you, and later the doctor can put you in a nuthouse for crazy people.

then its too late, So dont be laughing to much about this. Respect all things, especially things you never have seen! because you may not have seen it! but others have seen it! millions people vs millions people that have seen it or not seen it, but still its millions of people sharing it! that must be weird no? Well maybe all those millions of people that experienced it needs to have a Big InfraRed x ray medical check to see if they are crazy? and if the doctor decide they are crazy well he put them in a nuthouse and problem solved!

I Was a Tarot Reader before when i was `17 years, i started out of curiosity for tarots cards.

I always was curious for unseen things,religion,demons etc. if they exist or tools that people say you can do all kind of things or see things more then the eye.

And i did tarot card reading for people too, mostly i did it with my family and friends. the funny things is that almost everyone just wants to try it out , so they want to know something about the past or present or future.

but 1 day i reach a certain level i think, with tarot reading, it was in the summer time outside in the night, it was at a childplayground park.

i was with my best girlfriend at the park and we sat on a round stone that was ment for people to sit on.

i forgot to take my incense sticks , that is used to scare away any bad spirits or demons.

So where we where in the park , there was no wind at all, so the trees where not moving or the leaves.

When i was doing the cards for my friends i was summoning the higher power (thats how they called it in the tarots book?> summoning spirits , i was calling for the higher power , i was calling for good spirits too help me and get information about my friend, you have to be very concentrated to do this , i repeated it a lot of times closed my eyes , so i can see only inside myself and to concentrate on my hearings. As you people maybe already know , is that you can hear sometimes voices when you are not talking with you mouth or lips. normally its yourself thinking inside yourself.

but my experience with summoning is that when you close you eyes , you are more aware of you sense to feel things around you.

same like for example people that does meditation.

Wel let me continue after summoning with my eyes closed i was in a state of trans, i can renember that i opend my eyes again, but i could see the invisible world or at least a part of it!

I was talking and explaining the cards to my friend in this state of trans, but at the same time i saw white energie balls all around me and lots of them maybe 12 white energie balls.

it was really weird because i could see everything , and i didn't had control of my body or my mouth lips, hands, i could see myself talking and explaining to my friend, but i dont know how to explain it good, because its looks like i was between this world and the invisible world.

Then when i saw the white energie balls, and the trees where moving my friend start to get nervious.

i Saw 1 of those white balls going through my friends body, like flying through her, it touch her.

and then she screamed and i wake up from my state of trans and i could't see anymore the energie balls.

but it was still not over! i could not see the spirits white balls anymore but me and my friend feeled it still , like flying through us, touching us. we where both scared and i run away from the childplaypark ground and i did not no what to do , because they followed us everywhere as my hair on my hands give me the chills and other things. that time i wasn't a believer but i asked god if he good protect us from it and get rid of them. and after asking they where gone.

i know what you guys gonna say, its a religion thing again to convince. Nope you can choose whatever you like to believe in!

I am just Warning you guys to do not Tarots Cards or to summon spirit with it , the same like Ouaija Board. They are dangerous!

Idk bout this test being full of sin. But when I was going from a withdrawal period of my mind an the confusion and absent idea of terrestrial forces and powers I would I would do nearly the same kind of meditation. Trying to have a sense of everything around me to gain a deeper understanding of life and what it is Occasionally when i would get into a deep trance I would see these white energy balls. Sometimes suspended in air. Sometimes whiz by real fast. And of course when i saw these white energy balls and would be in this other dimension state as you mentioned. My friends would appear petrified or scared. I gained from this knowledge the fear the lyes within us from the truth of our existence and whenever One of the energy balls would call to be thrown through someones body, if i acknowledge its act it would quickly whiz towards the/a person that first catches my eye and i would the notice the persons fear level unexpectedly rapidly grow. an i would stop the white energy ball and all of a sudden a sense of hope, peace, understanding, would flow within the airs es essence. This is when i realized The truth behind the hiding of truths of terrestrial powers and why so closed off from worlds minds. And in finding the inner peace and having the deep understanding of reality. I would go into a deeper trance. Cept in this trance No one is paying attention. And you notice somewhere in the room. This essence you've been seeing at a higher state of peace. A Much Much Much larger but less dense spinning/twirling white ball of energy.

Honestly I do not know. or necessarily believe that the people could actually see what was going on. but think that I had actually entered a State of the Spirit world. FOr means of purpose/ existence/ and the light of life. But im sure the fears and experience they were showing were very real. but out of confusion in how when seeing you they saw a essence unknown to there natural lives.

I analyze anything and everything i do and see in deep contemplation of understanding.

My post favorite part bout the whole thing is how stable it was and how bluntly real it was. no askewed vision. noSlight migrained signs, or strains. and the abruptly shown essences

Edited by KainFall

If you see someone doing something that you feel violates UM rules just report the post. Please don't publically discuss their transgressions. Thanks

Idk bout this test being full of sin. But when I was going from a withdrawal period of my mind an the confusion and absent idea of terrestrial forces and powers I would I would do nearly the same kind of meditation. Trying to have a sense of everything around me to gain a deeper understanding of life and what it is Occasionally when i would get into a deep trance I would see these white energy balls. Sometimes suspended in air. Sometimes whiz by real fast. And of course when i saw these white energy balls and would be in this other dimension state as you mentioned. My friends would appear petrified or scared. I gained from this knowledge the fear the lyes within us from the truth of our existence and whenever One of the energy balls would call to be thrown through someones body, if i acknowledge its act it would quickly whiz towards the/a person that first catches my eye and i would the notice the persons fear level unexpectedly rapidly grow. an i would stop the white energy ball and all of a sudden a sense of hope, peace, understanding, would flow within the airs es essence. This is when i realized The truth behind the hiding of truths of terrestrial powers and why so closed off from worlds minds. And in finding the inner peace and having the deep understanding of reality. I would go into a deeper trance. Cept in this trance No one is paying attention. And you notice somewhere in the room. This essence you've been seeing at a higher state of peace. A Much Much Much larger but less dense spinning/twirling white ball of energy.

Honestly I do not know. or necessarily believe that the people could actually see what was going on. but think that I had actually entered a State of the Spirit world. FOr means of purpose/ existence/ and the light of life. But im sure the fears and experience they were showing were very real. but out of confusion in how when seeing you they saw a essence unknown to there natural lives.

I analyze anything and everything i do and see in deep contemplation of understanding.

My post favorite part bout the whole thing is how stable it was and how bluntly real it was. no askewed vision. noSlight migrained signs, or strains. and the abruptly shown essences

Well so i am not the only one that was in this state of trance and saw white spirit or energie balls.

This state of trance only happen twice in my life and twice times i saw these White Energie balls or Spirits. After i stopped doing Tarot cards, when a couple of years past, i was at my mother place staying over for the night and have some dinner. i was eating at around 23.00 pm in the living room ,sitting at the eating table alone in a quiet atmosphere with a small table light on,and while i was eating mash potatoe puree, i just lost my concencience and my face was in the plate with mash potatoes, i wake up again ,clean my face open my eyes and i was in a state of trance again without doing anything, no meditation or whatever. i was just eating in the night by myself. i witness again and saw a couple of white energie ball flying around me again, i stared a while at those balls, and it wasnt those small lights that you can see sometimes when you where k.o. it Was Big White energie balls. I wasnt scared, and when i blinked again with my eyes and close my eyes, later when i opend again i didn't saw nothing more. but i saw a lot of different unseens things in my life and it wasn't a dream within a dream or just my mind playing tricks! Normal i keep those experience for myself and i never go to this kind of forums, but i thought i had them for a reason, so i share it with you guys! and maybe there are some people that had the sam experience. Just keeping you guys up to date about some unseen things that i have seen. And please people don't send me a message i need a medical check! exam. ahhaha :yes::no::tu::D , but i can understand people that doesn't believe it to say such a thing :lol:

The funny thing is that a lot of stories in bible or Quaran etc about the prophets that they where send to tell the truth about god existence and to guide them to right path, That always the people in that time also said i dont believe and do you have a proof or ask god to show himself or do a miracle! And when Moses did show his people by splitting the oceaan , they believe suddenly in God, but when Moses left a couple of days , his people start to worship a Golden cow as god and stop believeing again. and everytime a prophet died, people went back in chaos and not believing anymore in god again until the next prophet show up again with miracles!

They're story books.
then its too late, So dont be laughing to much about this. Respect all things, especially things you never have seen! because you may not have seen it! but others have seen it! millions people vs millions people that have seen it or not seen it, but still its millions of people sharing it! that must be weird no? Well maybe all those millions of people that experienced it needs to have a Big InfraRed x ray medical check to see if they are crazy? and if the doctor decide they are crazy well he put them in a nuthouse and problem solved!

Respect is earned, not demanded. If millions believe in an idiotic idea, its still an idiotic idea.

Well said, Riyeh. There was a time when everyone believed the earth was flat, that slavery was a moral institution, that women belonged at home and not in the workplace, that the sun rotated around the earth. Logically, the number of people who believe any given idea doesn't validate or invalidate the belief, that's called "jumping on the bandwagon" or a "circular argument."

Well said, Riyeh. There was a time when everyone believed the earth was flat, that slavery was a moral institution, that women belonged at home and not in the workplace, that the sun rotated around the earth. Logically, the number of people who believe any given idea doesn't validate or invalidate the belief, that's called "jumping on the bandwagon" or a "circular argument."

for those of you who are interested, here's a link to a website about fallacious arguments: www.don-lindsay-archive.org/skeptic/arguments.html#dismissal.

I know I come off as some crazy conspirator. But I have full relocation of my times on this earth. And iv always been right in my sayings. down to the get point. of every thought and mysteries to mans knowing.

Well so i am not the only one that was in this state of trance and saw white spirit or energie balls.

This state of trance only happen twice in my life and twice times i saw these White Energie balls or Spirits. After i stopped doing Tarot cards, when a couple of years past, i was at my mother place staying over for the night and have some dinner. i was eating at around 23.00 pm in the living room ,sitting at the eating table alone in a quiet atmosphere with a small table light on,and while i was eating mash potatoe puree, i just lost my concencience and my face was in the plate with mash potatoes, i wake up again ,clean my face open my eyes and i was in a state of trance again without doing anything, no meditation or whatever. i was just eating in the night by myself. i witness again and saw a couple of white energie ball flying around me again, i stared a while at those balls, and it wasnt those small lights that you can see sometimes when you where k.o. it Was Big White energie balls. I wasnt scared, and when i blinked again with my eyes and close my eyes, later when i opend again i didn't saw nothing more. but i saw a lot of different unseens things in my life and it wasn't a dream within a dream or just my mind playing tricks! Normal i keep those experience for myself and i never go to this kind of forums, but i thought i had them for a reason, so i share it with you guys! and maybe there are some people that had the sam experience. Just keeping you guys up to date about some unseen things that i have seen. And please people don't send me a message i need a medical check! exam. ahhaha :yes::no::tu::D , but i can understand people that doesn't believe it to say such a thing :lol:

This state of trance happened to me at least 6 times. Each all in the same. Not same circumstances but in turning into same state of mind. This period of time when this was going on. I was actually in a state of mind of trying to understand why the world is so closed off. What it is that makes us keep these secrets. Whats going on through peoples minds bout these things. How to control your powers. How powers work. How to have a clear strong state of mind. Even though I already had a clear state of mind on the answer to all these things. I still was confident enough to except my own opinion. So I did what I always do and set and mind course for the next couple of weeks to get a clear full picture on the situation. I was; and you would be awfully not to surprisingly but amazingly shocked by all the information I gathered from this quest.

As to your situation. Idk the circumstances. But your state of mind towards food when making food can effect and alter the food substance, as well as the person eating the food is effected by how they take in the food. Now when someone has a mental illness. Or passes out. or has seizures. I consider this an imbalance within either/ or/ and The body, mind, and soul.

NOw when you passed out and woke up, you probably were in a contemplative state wondering what couldv cause that and what couldv been done to prevent it. Well I think the energy balls show us the state and guide us to the state of balance in our bodys mind and soul. But the silence and clear vision is the state of balance. and the energy balls and messeges and guides to the balance. We all generally have a NAtural balance so of course these occurances are likely not to happens. And since you have experience with tarot card readings, This couldv given you the mindset of a possible instinctive sign. Causing the "trance like" State.

As to a Medical Check/ Exam. Its not so much a waste of time as it is a waste of money, unless your lucky and they do these things free you guys.. But from what I can tell Just relax and dont stress on the matter. Lifes available and at free. The best thing you can do for yourself is keep living and keep your mind off these kinds of things in a stressful state of mind.

I know I come off as some crazy conspirator. But I have full relocation of my times on this earth. And iv always been right in my sayings. down to the get point. of every thought and mysteries to mans knowing.

So, you are right because you never remember being wrong?

So, you are right because you never remember being wrong?

Right.. But its not in a state that I cant accept that Im wrong. But this is considerably a different quantum perspective.

An i accidently put full Relocation, ment to put recolation, but apparently thats not a word.. Soo. I have full memory of all my past times and lives on this earth. An others. And so on an so forth. So that adds to the fact that I know what im talking bout when it comes to just bout anything i might say..

Edited by KainFall

Which, basically, means that you are unfalsifiable.

Which makes you unverifiable.

Which results in any conclusion derived from you being unreliable, regardless of whether it is correct or incorrect.

Right.. But its not in a state that I cant accept that Im wrong. But this is considerably a different quantum perspective.

An i accidently put full Relocation, ment to put recolation, but apparently thats not a word.. Soo. I have full memory of all my past times and lives on this earth. An others. And so on an so forth. So that adds to the fact that I know what im talking bout when it comes to just bout anything i might say..

The word you are looking for is recollection - Interesting how someone with so many past lives and such a long history which they remember fully would have problems recollecting a word like recollection.

Edited by libstaK

Kainfall and the OP have the same very distinct writing style.

The word you are looking for is recollection - Interesting how someone with so many past lives and such a long history which they remember fully would have problems recollecting a word like recollection.

And for someone who has never been wrong, the irony of them being wrong in the post of them saying they've never been wrong is amusing.

Youd be... surprised.. not so surprised. By the games that times and its actions effects on us and how we in turn take it has an effect on us.. An Iv never really had to use to the word recollection. Or really cared for the spelling. So I dont see that being a fault with my Recollection. I understand Meaning better than I do spelling and grammar anyways.. But I did pay attention in school, So I do know how to do these things, its just that everyone has there own way of going bout things. An my spelling revolved round knowing how to spell what i used :P . besides theres always a process to doing things. The steps teachers go through and the processes they try to put people through help you work out how to do so said task. whether its reading, math, recipe, walking, talking. SO on an so forth. How you take in the information can of course effect how well you can take in this learning skill. Course thats kinda a different subject.

But anyway, from when you die to the point of being reborn, Your "self" Goes through a series of reality. An in through some steps its tests your ability of understanding/ comprehension/ learning skills. And this skill In turn deciphers to an extent Your ability to keep so said memorys An of course time is being a smartass bout seeing your eye because of time barriers between reality and real world. An in order to keep these memorys, you need a specific state of mind. This tends to be a higher state of the ability of --Understanding Comprehension LEarning skills.. Are at least thats how i like to take it. An in turn comes to a different conclusion. The end of time itself.

And for someone who has never been wrong, the irony of them being wrong in the post of them saying they've never been wrong is amusing.

I said that im never wrong. I didnt say that I dont make mistakes. I have strong backup talk for mistakes. Which in turn if i care enough, usually ends with clarity on the misconception.

An I was actually hoping I would be able to point this out.

Edited by KainFall

Even when you claimed that thing about an alien having sex with some kid?

I don't think your ramblings have anything to do with quantum physics. Edited by Rlyeh