Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tarot Cards Gateway to Evil

Chinese  Angel

Even when you claimed that thing about an alien having sex with some kid?

You just find enjoyment out of pulling **** out of your ass dont you....

I don't expect anything from anyone. I'm just voicing what I know to believe to be true.

Edited by KainFall

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chinese  Angel

• KainFall

• Rlyeh

• Beckys_Mom

You just find enjoyment out of pulling **** out of your ass dont you....

I don't expect anything from anyone. I'm just voicing what I know to believe to be true.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=218206&view=findpost&p=4138252

"It began having safe sex with you to understand the situation better. and your fear was probably confusing it making it angry with what it was seeing which is what was probably causing your headache and blurred vision. Aliens arnt humans and dont have the same mindset, but still the same outlook."

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=218206&view=findpost&p=4138252

"It began having safe sex with you to understand the situation better. and your fear was probably confusing it making it angry with what it was seeing which is what was probably causing your headache and blurred vision. Aliens arnt humans and dont have the same mindset, but still the same outlook."

I rewrote it in trying to make a clarification

"Oh an i might be mistaken. but afraid is a sign of sexual interaction... but i wouldnt be to worried cause passing out causes dull brainwaves with sensual relief. which is a sign of friendship. and there interactions are based off brainwaves. So they just move on with there lives. continue with whatever like nothing was going on. "

But My real issue in this topic was was the interruptions on brainwave functionality that I was having. I had clear pictures of what i wanted to get through. But every time I tryed to get it out I had have Annoyances/ interferences with my natural brain functionality, Which runs on following that of the surrounding trances in order to keep a peaceful balance for the entire group audience. An I think A big part of these disturbances are coming from your skepticism.

Aliens might/do take fear as a sexual interaction. In the term of Safe sex- or Head sex, But thats how they communicate. There Spectrum is in a broader term from our own. But this sexual interaction from fear is in the same way you might admire someones personality. or the way someone looks. An the fact that the kid wasnt showing signs of these normal alienistic communication IT was probably freakin out cause it didnt know what was going on. and the blurred vision and all that stuff was probably from the alien trying to communicate with the kid but the kid not being in the state of mind of that of the aliens thus causing him to passout..

An honestly I dont know how to put out the rest of that convo seeing as youv been franticly critizing my notes with sexual deviance. But got his fluttering with all kinds of weird ideas with that mindset. Jk jk, I had that covered for the most part. From above said statement.

Edited by KainFall

Aliens might/do take fear as a sexual interaction. In the term of Safe sex- or Head sex, But thats how they communicate. There Spectrum is in a broader term from our own. But this sexual interaction from fear is in the same way you might admire someones personality. or the way someone looks. An the fact that the kid wasnt showing signs of these normal alienistic communication IT was probably freakin out cause it didnt know what was going on. and the blurred vision and all that stuff was probably from the alien trying to communicate with the kid but the kid not being in the state of mind of that of the aliens thus causing him to passout..

Do you have any evidence for anything you just said?

Do you have any evidence for anything you just said?

You know, In reality I would want to hangout with you just to see how much of a smartass about realizing reality you really are. Cause my mind dosnt take to kindly to brainwashing people out of there words just because your full of fear. But I do have to admit what if your not in reality over SOME things. Well im full of fear myself. In shoving the truth in your face if your willing to accept it. and in accordance to the balances of our minds.

Edited by KainFall

You know, In reality I would want to hangout with you just to see how much of a smartass about realizing reality you really are. Cause I dont take to kindly to brainwashing people out of there words just because your full of fear.

I take that means you don't have any evidence.

BTW the only time I'd consider hanging out would be if you were in a straitjacket behind bars.

I take that means you don't have any evidence.

BTW the only time I'd consider hanging out would be if you were in a straitjacket behind bars.

Actually I know of a lot. Just thought id try to point out your faults an brain deficiencies instead.

Btw, Not enjoying having these instinctive run on arguments through forums. But I have to admit they do tend to tie in with the subjects :P

Edited by KainFall

I actually I know of a lot.

I guess you know how foolish you're coming across then.
Just thought id try to point out your faults an brain deficiencies instead.
But you didn't, you simply blamed me for your own inability to support your delusional claims, that speaks more of your own deficiencies.

Constructing coherent sentences would also help.

Edited by Rlyeh

I guess you know how foolish you're coming across then.

But you didn't, you simply blamed me for your own inability to support your delusional claims, that speaks more of your own deficiencies.

Constructing coherent sentences would also help.

I guess your right..

An as for my delusional claims and own deficiencies. Whatever..

An I might not have the perfect english, and I might tend to carelessly go about my grammar. An I do know but never really payed attention to punctuation. But Im sure im still coherent to most people.

I also have a tendency of defending the weak minded and going against the overconfident incoherent people. So that could be a cause of my careless communication as well.

Edited by KainFall

I guess your right..

You make fantastical claims, fail to support them, then put the blame on others. Really who are you trying to fool?

I guess your right..

An I might not have the perfect english, and I might tend to carelessly go about my grammar. An I do know but never really payed attention to punctuation. But Im sure im still coherent to most people.

I also have a tendency of defending the weak minded and going against the overconfident incoherent people. So that could be a cause of my careless communication as well.

The only overconfident incoherent person seems to be you with your claims of never being wrong. Perhaps you should make your communications crystal clear for all of us dim-witted people.

The only overconfident incoherent person seems to be you with your claims of never being wrong. Perhaps you should make your communications crystal clear for all of us dim-witted people.

I am God. Thats bout as clear as it goes. Whether you want to believe it or not. I have unending proof of that. But like its anyones business. An i only call it dim-witted incoherence because of Time and the trials and tests it throws at you. Has anyone heard of a peace of mind. OR maybe not being a smartass bout seeing your own eye. Not being self-conceded, actually trying to understand something instead of criticizing it. An im Dewey in screw this dream.

Edited by KainFall

I am God. Thats bout as clear as it goes. Whether you want to believe it or not. I have unending proof of that. But like its anyones business. An i only call it dim-witted incoherence because of Time and the trials and tests it throws at you. Has anyone heard of a peace of mind. OR maybe not being a smartass bout seeing your own eye. Not being self-conceded, actually trying to understand something instead of criticizing it. An im Dewey in screw this dream.

You are God? Which god?

Please define what you mean by "god".

Nibs

Talk about delusions of grandeur.

You Can't be God, because God Doesnt talk directly to humans or needs a keyboard. but if you mean i am god in other explaination then what do you mean by i am god.

Using the words ( i am God) to talk about yourself and who you are doesnt fit in your text. YOu are Human.

You Can't be God, because God Doesnt talk directly to humans or needs a keyboard. but if you mean i am god in other explaination then what do you mean by i am god.

Using the words ( i am God) to talk about yourself and who you are doesnt fit in your text. YOu are Human.

Catch yourself on lol... Many guys think they are god...it is widely known...... Quite frankly it is funny to listen to.. and not offensive..

You are God? Which god?

Please define what you mean by "god".

Nibs

The God, The creator. King Of Time. Also known as the Hero Of time.

Who knows how long ago many All these things iv been talking bout comes from the fact that I created zen/sin. An they tend to be the ying and yang of lifes trials and the answers to the paranormal.

What makes you think god cant talk to humans. An By I am God I mean The literal term, Religious term, and Governmental termed.

An I know it dosnt fit in my text. But im in Welcome To Reality And after possibly trillions-zillions of years of NOT saying im God. Dont you think it would be bout time? I used to be well world-renowned God/Hero BEfore this time. And Im not Human, Im everything... pretty much. Its just Human is the Essence of choice. From/ for the wide range of availability and understanding

Edited by KainFall

~I expect that claiming to be god is a gateway to evil?

:blink:

Its a gateway to your ass. You should let the idea that were all in a way gods get to your head. Were all in the same, ITs just how we take life and how we intuitively go about it that shows who we are. and letting the idea of God get to your heard can show signs of overconfidence, self-indulgence, gloating, and what not.

Catch yourself on lol... Many guys think they are god...it is widely known...... Quite frankly it is funny to listen to.. and not offensive..

I am also the Queen of Time. But Most guys think there god cause they have a direct line to the light, as most girls would know. But have an instinctive of being overly confident or full of there faces. But girls do as well. But from a Different PErspective. As They tend to think there god because there direct line is based on god.

Edited by KainFall

An I know I might be coming off as a bit of an ass compared to the normal out look of Gods stance, But getting the point across that im God isnt really whats going on, Its just the teachings and my words from a natural standpoint is what im doing..

Edited by KainFall

What makes you think god cant talk to humans. An By I am God I mean The literal term, Religious term, and Governmental termed.

I'm pretty sure the government doesn't acknowledge your lunacy.

I'm pretty sure the government doesn't acknowledge your lunacy.

mmmmm..... YAh!! Good work Einstein :P

They dont acknowledge a lot of lunacy.

So ima go smoke a cig and try to enjoy the lighter things in life :/

Edited by KainFall

mmmmm..... YAh!! Good work Einstein :P

They dont acknowledge a lot of lunacy.

So ima go smoke a cig and try to enjoy the lighter things in life :/

Then why say something so idiotic?