Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I just saw an alien yesterday at 2:00 am

Andyigo

I'm 16 and I'm almost always home alone cause mom has to go to her job trips like every week. So it was 2:00 am and my throat was dry so I went downstairsto get something to drink and when I got to the kitchen... oh my it was the scariest moment in my life because like 15ft away stood there a big figure it its eyes were yellowish and big plus wide, body shape was kinda skinny, no nose but what really disturbed me was its mouth was like stitched. So I was p***ed scared and I mean really scared I just thought of running as fast as I can to my room and that's exactly what I did and when I got into my room,closed the door, put a chair in the doorknob so the door wouldn't, "it" was just walking around and I just waited it out until 7:00 am.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KainFall

• Rlyeh

• Andyigo

• Lilly

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 16 and I'm almost always home alone cause mom has to go to her job trips like every week. So it was 2:00 am and my throat was dry so I went downstairsto get something to drink and when I got to the kitchen... oh my it was the scariest moment in my life because like 15ft away stood there a big figure it its eyes were yellowish and big plus wide, body shape was kinda skinny, no nose but what really disturbed me was its mouth was like stitched. So I was p***ed scared and I mean really scared I just thought of running as fast as I can to my room and that's exactly what I did and when I got into my room,closed the door, put a chair in the doorknob so the door wouldn't, "it" was just walking around and I just waited it out until 7:00 am.

How would it have gottin in to the house? Do you live in the countryside? Near a swamp or ravine or large spooky woodland?

Did it look like this?

8.jpg

Hi Andyigo

I believe some people do get to see aliens and beings in their lives. I disagree that there is real contact going on because in the handfull of situations I have seen them I'd just woken up from a deep sleep. I think the chemicals in your brain causing you to dream may have been so high during your situation the dreams crossed over into your waking state.

MRW

awesome... :sleepy:

I honestly don't know I just woke up, went down stairs, and I was about to get something to drink when I saw it there and i was shocked because it almost had no mouth gray and it was 5-6 ft maybe but I couldn't tell it was to damn dark. So I my first thought was sneak away slowly and quiet, get some distance and run. That's what I did run as fast as I could so I got to my room locked/barricaded my door, and I heard its footseps and somehow I didn't know it so smart so I blocked my window as well. Somehow while I was waiting out for "it" to go away (I can't call it a he cause he ain't fromt his world) suddenly my head started hurting and everything seemed blurry and somehow my whole body was moving by itself trying to go take the stuff off the door. I don't know what happened after but I think I fainted or something. It was morning and shockingly the door to my room was open so I got off bed and said that wasn't a dream after all.

Edited by Andyigo

How would it have gottin in to the house? Do you live in the countryside? Near a swamp or ravine or large spooky woodland?

I really don't know I just locked every door and my house is kinda big but not that big and I don't know why when it was in the house my head started hurting but really hurting and then my vision started blurring and somehow I passed out and next thing you I was on the floor and my door open and that was it.

Hmmm...had you been partying with any of your friends earlier in the evening? I ask this because could it be possible that someone might have put a little *something* into your food or drink? Your experience sounds very much to me like a bad trip with Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.

Hmmm...had you been partying with any of your friends earlier in the evening? I ask this because could it be possible that someone might have put a little *something* into your food or drink? Your experience sounds very much to me like a bad trip with Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.

Didn't I said that while that thing was outside off my room my head suddenly hurted a lot then my vision came all blurry in just a few seconds and my body was going against its own free will dont know what the hell happened maybe I was insane when that thing was scaring me

I think your story is either 1) bull, or 2) the being you saw was a result from the chemicals in your brain still being released to make your mind project images which become dreams, and are most often in the form of anxiety or fear.

I think your story is either 1) bull, or 2) the being you saw was a result from the chemicals in your brain still being released to make your mind project images which become dreams, and are most often in the form of anxiety or fear.

Believe me or not if you were in my position I bet you wouldn't even do a damn thing to escape the being that was in the morning and don't think of it as chemicals in my brain i know what i saw. Skeptics believe that most people with a gift of seeing or dealing with the paranormal might (in your case) be stupid, on drugs, or need some help.

It just came unexpectly and I am easily surprised

You see a huge scary thing (that you magically know is an alien) in your house in the middle of the night and you don't call the cops or leave, but instead go hide in your room and listen to it walk around for FIVE HOURS - and on Thanksgiving night no less. Your mom takes work trips on Thanksgiving and leaves you home alone on Thanksgiving?

Sure thing, bro. Super believable story. :rolleyes: Somebody is fishing for attention.

Edited by Moonie2012

I think this is 'bull'. In your first version you ran upstairs, barricaded your door and 'waited it out' till 7am, second version has headaches, blurry vision and acting against your will ......it seems odd that you didn't mention that at the beginning. Also, I don't understand how it can be so dark that you can't tell what height it is, but you can see that the creature is grey, has big yellowish eyes and a very small mouth that is sewn up.

You see a huge scary thing (that you magically know is an alien) in your house in the middle of the night and you don't call the cops or leave, but instead go hide in your room and listen to it walk around for FIVE HOURS - and on Thanksgiving night no less. Your mom takes work trips on Thanksgiving and leaves you home alone on Thanksgiving?

Sure thing, bro. Super believable story. :rolleyes: Somebody is fishing for attention.

Hahaha yeah its funny that I was so scared I couldnt even escape oh the funniest part was when I think i was being controlled or being manipulated by it looking at it and oh the most hilarious think is your telling me to go downstairs and that's the only phone in the house with that thing that was looking for me to kill me hahaha thank you for not believing. *SNIP*

Edited by Lilly
removed insulting remarks

Andyigo, you come here with a wild story and just expect everyone to believe it? With all due respect, that would make us gullible fools, would it not?

Now, as I see it there are three possible scenarios likely here:

1) You're pulling our collective leg and find the attention amusing.

2) There's some chemical imbalance/substance, either natural or ingested, causing you to have seen such a creature.

3) You saw an alien.

I don't know much about aliens, but I do know a little about people. People love to hoax others, people love 'party substances', and people can (and frequently do) hallucinate as a result of various conditions. All in all, I'm not inclined to bet that option number 3 is the most likely choice here.

Andyigo, you come here with a wild story and just expect everyone to believe it? With all due respect, that would make us gullible fools, would it not?

Now, as I see it there are three possible scenarios likely here:

1) You're pulling our collective leg and find the attention amusing.

2) There's some chemical imbalance/substance, either natural or ingested, causing you to have seen such a creature.

3) You saw an alien.

I don't know much about aliens, but I do know a little about people. People love to hoax others, people love 'party substances', and people can (and frequently do) hallucinate as a result of various conditions. All in all, I'm not inclined to bet that option number 3 is the most likely choice here.

My thoughts exactly Lilly! I'm getting a little irritated by the disrespect and childish behavior of the new people posting on here. They come with these insane and incredible claims and the minute anyone slightly hints at a not-so-paranormal answer they fly of the proverbial handle. We should have a disclaimer before anyone enters the forum stating that if you're going to post be ready to answer questions, to be respectful, and to understand that we are a collective group of believers/non-believers that will all be skeptical and keep a "scientific" approach to all claims. Thus, the only true way to pursue the truth.

Hahaha yeah its funny that I was so scared I couldnt even escape oh the funniest part was when I think i was being controlled or being manipulated by it looking at it and oh the most hilarious think is your telling me to go downstairs and that's the only phone in the house with that thing that was looking for me to kill me hahaha thank you for not believing. *SNIP*

You seem awfully collected for someone who just had an alien keep them hostage (and apparently mind control them as well) in their house. I'm betting most people would have had a mental breakdown, not post about it mere hours later.

Edited by Moonie2012
removed unacceptable portion

Please, let's not get abusive. It's quite possible that the OP did indeed experience something frightening. Even if the experience was internal verses external that doesn't make it any less upsetting. And if he's only yanking our chain...why play into the situation.

The question remains - why is he posting on a website hours after getting taken hostage and being "brain raped" or whatever by a monster for hours on Thanksgiving? Who leaves a kid all alone on Thanksgiving?

If this really happened, he would not be in any state of mind to casually blog and joke about it.

Edited by Moonie2012

Let's put this into perspective, we are on a site called "Unexplained Mysteries", in a forum about reports and sightings. Somebody had a "sighting" of something they can't "explain" so it's a "mystery". Now wether the story is true or not is beside the point. If a person believes their story to be true and comes here for help or guidance then who are we to dog them for it?

Let's put this into perspective, we are on a site called "Unexplained Mysteries", in a forum about reports and sightings. Somebody had a "sighting" of something they can't "explain" so it's a "mystery". Now wether the story is true or not is beside the point. If a person believes their story to be true and comes here for help or guidance then who are we to dog them for it?

Rational minds with at least a modicum of common sense.

I don't see anyone "doggin" the OP. The issue I'm seeing everyone here has is the tact the OP is taking when being asked simple questions requesting facts. Yes, this is Unexplained Mysteries, where some of the higher educated and level headed goal here is to get to the "facts" of every claim, sighting, and report. Keeping a healthy mix of skepticism and educated questioning for each claim should be the collective attitude for everyone in this community. To blindly accept every report as fact would be irresponsible on our part.

If you come here seeking help or guidance as you said, then you should be open to accept just that from every one of us. :tu:

It looks like you made that account just for that post.

And what "chemicals" are you talking about?

Rational minds with at least a modicum of common sense.

Claiming to have seen an alien doesn't necessarily defy common sense to such a degree as you say. It's not like he said he saw a unicorn or a dragon.

There is substantial reason to be at the very least open to the possibility of extraterrestrial intelligent life. It technically doesn't defy any of the current laws of science or reality.