Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I just saw an alien yesterday at 2:00 am

Andyigo

My state of mind enables me the ability to interpret and communicate with anything..

I had.../have a clearance card to Hangar 18

An as to credible research towards my services.. I could tell you. but as the govt generally usually puts it. Is quit watching a video full.

You know there are services for people like you, professionals who specialize in treating mental illness.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KainFall

• Rlyeh

• Andyigo

• Lilly

Top Posters In This Topic

You know there are services for people like you, professionals who specialize in treating mental illness.

Yeah, An wanna know a secret.

Everything that they say is tough talk towards reality vs Real world.

If you agree with what they say then you have a strong state of mind towards real world. Which means its not all in your head

But if your able to surpass what they say, but still maintain the real world state of mind and follow what they say. Depending on the subject of the matter. Is what shows your stability in brainwave patterns towards things. Thus showing how stable your mind is towards real world vs Reality. I actually dont have any mental illnesses, but my brainwave patterns have surpassed so far beyond a natural humans that im able to speak past there comprehended state of real world vs reality. Thus enabling my ability to interpret and communicate with anything.. In lighter terms, I am the king of reality. or as they put it. King of Sound. Im simply here to help you look past these askewed confusing, unhealthy, states of mind. As to assure you dont get a Real Mental illness. As is caused. From the point of view towards reality. An not real world. As to you possibley being afraid an stating that I could Be insane. That dosnt mean you have a mental illness or that your crazy by any serious means.. Simply means you have a strong mind on real world and a short minded state towards reality. Which is common.

Edited by KainFall

Yeah, An wanna know a secret.

Everything that they say is tough talk towards reality vs Real world.

If you agree with what they say then you have a strong state of mind towards real world. Which means its not all in your head

But if your able to surpass what they say, but still maintain the real world state of mind and follow what they say. Depending on the subject of the matter. Is what shows your stability in brainwave patterns towards things. Thus showing how stable your mind is towards real world vs Reality. I actually dont have any mental illnesses, but my brainwave patterns have surpassed so far beyond a natural humans that im able to speak past there comprehended state of real world vs reality. Thus enabling my ability to interpret and communicate with anything.. In lighter terms, I am the king of reality. or as they put it. King of Sound. Im simply here to help you look past these askewed confusing, unhealthy, states of mind. As to assure you dont get a Real Mental illness. As is caused. From the point of view towards reality. An not real world. As to you possibley being afraid an stating that I could Be insane. That dosnt mean you have a mental illness or that your crazy by any serious means.. Simply means you have a strong mind on real world and a short minded state towards reality. Which is common.

I'm not going to ask for you to support any of the mindless crap you just babbled, because heck your entire "speciality" revolves around delusional mental powers and communication with aliens (which you're also incapable of supporting).

The fact you associate fear with sex (or alien sex) shows just how perverse you are. You're a troll, or mentally ill; either way you're the king of nothing, you're not even a very convincing charlatan.

Edited by Rlyeh

I'm not going to ask for you to support any of the mindless crap you just babbled, because heck your entire "speciality" revolves around delusional mental powers and communication with aliens (which you're also incapable of supporting).

The fact you associate fear with sex (or alien sex) shows just how perverse you are. You're a troll, or mentally ill; either way you're the king of nothing, you're not even a very convincing charlatan.

Im not appalled by your statement... Hurt that you refuse to take in any ethic of my teachings. But I have millions of evidence to back up my stance. You just have to pay attention to reality. The information and works of the matters are all around us. ITs explained all through out medical terms. ITs abruptly stated and pointed out through explanations of things. both scientific and unethical. The way medicine works. The way medicine effects the body. for One person compared to another..--- Why stuff that goes for one animal species wont work on another or should never be used on another. The ethics of different behaivors.

I dont really know where to go with this without going into detail on a full article which would PROVE --everything--. Which i find morally unethical. but subsequently ethical. Which I would love to get to work on. But frankly forces prevent me from doing so.

Also Aliens dont have an initiative of fear. but then again your not caring what im saying or really intuitively paying attention. but im not acting like this whole thing is retarded So I dont really care. An Im being full of my face right now in my thinking and its p***ing me off so I guess im done babbling my senseless crap.

Edited by KainFall

• 3 weeks later...

I believe you. But when you started talking about being controlled and **** which you should've posted in the first post... Then I get a bit skeptical. I believe you more than most because I'm 17 and I can totally relate to you. Most of the older people in this forum have this mindset that all 16 year olds smoke weed every night and drink till their livers don't work. I know there are people like us that don't do that, so I believe you.

It's possible, and my dad knows someone who had seen an alien. She told him her daughters were having a sleepover and were just sitting in the living room watching tv. They looked over at the window and seen big white face looking in the window, small nose, and black eyes. They screamed as it walked away to a light. I'm not sure what light they were talking about, but they said the alien walked up to a very hot garden light and just put its hand on it. I don't know about the rest of the story, but I guess 5 young girls seen it.