Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your favourite Ghost Movie

sunspot

The haunting , the original 1963 is a classic. ph34r.gif Ghostbusters grin2.gif and Pirates of the Carribean. oh and Psycho, it may not be in the horror movie genre but it certainly made me check behind the shower curtain for years after. Otherwise I stay away from scary films...don't like them. scared.gif

Edited by Lottie

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IdahoGhostHunter

• Deimos

• KevinM

• chico del nacho

it would have to be "ghost in the shell". True it's not really a ghost movie, nor there's any ghost in the story, but there's a level of spirituality.

If a machine is spiritual does it mean that it has a spirit? Does Machine heaven exist? Can we compaire a spiritual machine to a humain spirit? can we mesure a "soul"?

toward the end the Puppet master dies, it leaves a offspring but does it leave a ghost?

makes you think twise about machine and there impact on post-humanity

I don't think I really have a favorite. I have been a horror movie fan since I was a child. I remember staying up all night on saturday nights into sunday morning watching "Shock Theater".

But, the scariest movie for me was "The Exorcist". To this day, it still scares the H*** out of me! scared.gifscared.gifscared.gif

ok this isnt a movie, but rather a commercial for M&M's or something....this girl is a contortionist, and she's stretching and contorting...well she puts her chin on the floor, and her feet are over her shoulders on the floor in front of her face, and all of a sudden she RUNS AROUND HER OWN BODY!!!!! Scared the HELL outta me, and all I could think of was the exorcist!!!!.....saw the commercial for the first time today--has anyone else seen it?!?

well i wasn't scared but i was very shocked when i saw the Blair Witch and i though it was real but when i found out it was fake i felt like i wanted to kill those 3 ppl myself, just to make it more exciting

Ghostbusters

Ghost Dad

13 Ghosts

• 2 weeks later...

Rose Red, Stephen King's miniseries from several years ago...awesome story.

I saw the commercial, it's for M-Azing M&M candies, I thought it was cool, and it did remind me of the Excorist (scariest movie around in my opinion.)

The Grudge was a great movie, from the first scene, shocking and surprising things were happening. I will admit, I had to leave a light on to go to sleep after coming back from that movie.

Best ghost movie(s): The Others

Stir of Echoes

Mothman Prophecies (not really a ghost, but he is haunted)

Dragonfly

I think my new favorite movie will be "Saw" when it finally comes out--the previews look awesome!!

best ghost movie ever was scooby dooand the island of watchits face ya lol lololo laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

best ghost movie ever was scooby dooand the island of watchits face ya lol lololo laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

333908[/snapback]

Scooby movies are dope too! thumbsup.gif

I loved the Sixth Sense..MNS is a very talented person and I love his movies.

I think my new favorite movie will be "Saw" when it finally comes out--the previews look awesome!!

my bad--i was thinking the forum was "fave horror movie", not "ghost movie" whistling2.gif

Ghost world!...

the one movie that stuned me beyond understanding was the 6 sense...completly blowen my mind a way...it's kinda like the matrix as it makes question the world you live in.

sixth sence for being genuinly scarey and still managing to have a twist in the end which I didn't see coming

good film me thinks

• 2 weeks later...