Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Girl safe after teens douse her in gas

glorybebe

:blink:

Charges have been laid against three Saguenay teenagers who tried to light a girl on fire Friday night.

Police say the teens appear to have planned their attack on the 12-year-old victim....

Police say they doused the girl with gasoline contained in empty beer bottles, and lit several matches.

The girls escaped, and their parents alerted authorities.

That id so friggin' wrong! I have a 12 year old, I don't know that I could hold myself back from confronting the parents! What the Hell is going on with society!?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• glorybebe

• Lady_Mercury

• Mr_Snstr

• lalalalana

if someone had done this to my daughter - there would be hell to pay :ph34r::devil:

this is truly sickening, this story :angry:

Kids these days...

With thier crazy dress, loud hip hop music, know-it-all attitudes, and...

...immolation?

How sick are some people! How could you even think of doing this to someone? :unsure:

Young girls can be very cruel. I may be making a stretch, but I'm assuming the assailants were other young girls. Cause if there were boys involved it probably would have said so, and possibly named them; instead of refering to them simply as "teens"

Edited by Mr_Snstr

Young girls can be very cruel. I may be making a stretch, but I'm assuming the assailants were other young girls. Cause if there were boys involved it probably would have said so, and possibly named them; instead of refering to them simply as "teens"

Very true - have heard some horrific things that jealousy have led to.

Very true - have heard some horrific things that jealousy have led to.

Now it seems like it not just jealousy. There have been girls wanting to seem cool, so they look for someone to pick on. I don't get how they don't have any empathy and could want to hurt another person, let alone make them suffer so horribly.

What was that case where the 12-year-old girl was murdered by four teen girls who tortured her for 12 hours and burnt her alive?

Eye for an eye. They should suffer the same fate.

I hate when they blame it on 'peer pressure'. If that were so, they should have carers because obviously they can't make any decisions for themselves. Scary to think of the way society is becoming more and more savage.

What was that case where the 12-year-old girl was murdered by four teen girls who tortured her for 12 hours and burnt her alive?

Eye for an eye. They should suffer the same fate.

I hate when they blame it on 'peer pressure'. If that were so, they should have carers because obviously they can't make any decisions for themselves. Scary to think of the way society is becoming more and more savage.

Her name was Shanda Sharer, and it was an atrocity that was commited against her.

Here is the wiki link, BUT it is very upsetting to read. :-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Shanda_Sharer

Her name was Shanda Sharer, and it was an atrocity that was commited against her.

Here is the wiki link, BUT it is very upsetting to read. :-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Shanda_Sharer

I'd heard all the details before...with the tyre iron - absolutely horrendous. And at least two of the women are out of jail and have children!

I'd heard all the details before...with the tyre iron - absolutely horrendous. And at least two of the women are out of jail and have children!

Makes me sick that they are allowed kids! What sort of pathetic man would be with a woman like that if he knew what she had done. But anyway, at least the girl that the OP was talking about is OK. Some sort of angel stopping them flames taking hold! The perpetrators should be tried as if they had killed her! Scum!

Makes me sick that they are allowed kids! What sort of pathetic man would be with a woman like that if he knew what she had done. But anyway, at least the girl that the OP was talking about is OK. Some sort of angel stopping them flames taking hold! The perpetrators should be tried as if they had killed her! Scum!

I agree. It , was premeditated, so they should be charged as if they followed through on the whole plan. Sick little girls. Their parents should be looked into, too. Aren't they invovled in their children's lives? :no:

• 10 months later...

They are in prison or i think they still are? this crime happen ages ago. Its because the girls were jealous of this 12 year who apparently dated on of the teenage girls.

blink.gif

That id so friggin' wrong! I have a 12 year old, I don't know that I could hold myself back from confronting the parents! What the Hell is going on with society!?

Not safe she died