Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Drones used in US

Ashotep

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thanato

• __Kratos__

• Paracelse

• Ashotep

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the link.

Quote from the link;- "You'd have to be either unconscious or dead not to hear this thing coming a mile away"

Expect new ultra sonic temporary deafening devices coming to a neighbourhood near you soon.

I bet it won't be long before they take care of that noise problem.

I think there are a lot of good uses for drones. Police chases, pot field spotting, search and rescue for lost hikers, patrol of northern and southern borders and off Florida, observing salmon fishing, basically anywhere you would need aerial survailance this would be a good option.

Edited by DieChecker

Camera technology has/is advanced enough they don't have to fly very low to get good ground level images. The cruising noise should be almost silent a few thousand meters up.

You think that is bad a few local councils in the Uk were think of buying these to look into peoples back gardens. All because they wanted to see if people had extensions or swimming pools so they could raise their council tax.

They spend 50k on something I can buy for 300 bucks on amazon. :P

http://www.amazon.com/Parrot-AR-Drone-Quadricopter-Controlled-Android/dp/B003ZVSHB0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322588292&sr=8-1

Maybe they get a higher res camera but really... 50k for a remote controlled plane? ._.

cool I want one :P darn.. I don't have cute neighborettes

Geez looked up on amazon.fr and it's 299.99 in euros what a ripoff

Edited by Paracelse