Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tattoo artist sued over pile of crap - hoax?

Still Waters

When Rosie Brovent of Dayton, Ohio, went to get a tattoo from her ex-boyfriend Ryan Fitzgerald, she wanted a scene from Narnia, but said it was up to Fitzgerald to design the look of the tattoo.What Brovent ended up with was a giant full back tattoo of a steaming pile of ****.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BaneSilvermoon

• Still Waters

• Lava_Lady

• Spring Heeled Jerk

Holy Crap! So maybe she cheated and maybe that makes this guy angry, but to do this to another person is beyond wrong. I'm sure some will find a way to make jokes about this, but in reality there is nothing funny about it at all. I have many tats and there is a lot of trust involved to let somebody touch you with that needle. A lot of people cheat, but a lot of people do not permanently change a persons appearance. I hope she get's every penny. This guy needs a knuckle tattoo.

You dunno how badly she cheated on him, could have been going on for years and he was the sap paying all her bills. Maybe she got what she deserved!

That's exactly what I thought. If you're stupid enough to let an ex tattoo you, especially after getting drunk with him, maybe you do deserve what you get.

Maybe the guy thought the Narnia series was a pile of crap? But yeah, who in the heck gets drunk with an ex and then lets them fire up the tat gun? Especially an ex you know you did wrong.

He wasn't an "ex" at the time of the work - it was his way of saying, ****.

While I am appalled at the size and the fact that is permanent, I have to say that this is a brilliant way of telling someone to get out of your life. He even has her signature and consent.

HAH!!!

I've just found this -

The truth about the girl with the 'poop' tattoo: How photos of man's 'inked revenge on cheating lover' fooled the net

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2067810/Is-Rossie-Brovent-suing-ex-boyfriend-inking-flies-buzzing-excrement-back.html

I'm so sick of people creating hoaxes like this. Can't they do something else? Glad the light has finally risen.

I'm so sick of people creating hoaxes like this. Can't they do something else? Glad the light has finally risen.

l agree about that but l think why people hoax them is for 15 minutes of fame. It is silly,

For the half of the population that is above normal in intelligence, there is the other half that is below normal. And, that lower half seems to go to great lengths to entertain through self-derision and profound stupidity.

Ok why did this news get to UM? I saw this a couple of days ago and it was one of those chain letters. People are just sending those around using a picture that existed even before the story. It is also fake.

So I for some reason thought this was Unexplained Mysteries, and not "everyday **** with ordinary people that are not even true but photoshopped" website. Please don't turn to a retarded website for people who can't use their brains.

This is not "unexplained" as it was proven to be a hoax, and it is far from a "mystery".

Edited by Blue Lizard

Not much discussion to have after the truth has been added. But i have to say that doesn't even look like a tattoo to me. The colors don't seem right for tat work.

Thank God..now i can get a good nights sleep knowing it was just a hoax.

Off topic but still on the topic of unwanted tattoos, a Queensland man had the outline of a penis (you know, those really crappy things that you sometimes see graffitied by idiots?) on his back by a mate after a disagreement. Heres the story, but it doesn't show any photos for the younger viewers:

http://www.qt.com.au/story/2010/10/26/this-tattoo-isnt-what-i-asked-for-victim-facing-hu/

The courtcase passed and I watched it on the news. I think he succeeded and the lawsuit was in his favour. A tattooist managed to cover "it" up with a sword handle and hilt in a tattoo of a snake/dragon wrapped around a sword with flames and wings spread out.

For the half of the population that is above normal in intelligence, there is the other half that is below normal. And, that lower half seems to go to great lengths to entertain through self-derision and profound stupidity.

So if half of folk have above normal intelligence and half have below normal intelligence, does that mean that nobody has normal intelligence? I suddenly feel very scared to be surrounded by people with abnormal intelligence. Then again, what is that anyway?

This story was in our local rag. I thought it was quite funny, even if it is a hoax.

Peace.

VERY funny and hoax or no... that ink would have been way worse if i had done it on someone that cheated on me!

VERY funny and hoax or no... that ink would have been way worse if i had done it on someone that cheated on me!

I'm with you there, we'd be talking scarification or a serious traffic cone implant or maybe some EXTREME body modification......all she got was a turd on her back and it wasn't even a real one. Nothing to complain about.

Peace

How could a guy tatoo this on a girl back in one shot without her even looking at what he was doing...if someone beleived this...well i have a lot on the moon for sale....

You cannot tatoo such a design on a person in one seance, this would take many seance and the girl would have looked at it in a mirror.

Off topic but still on the topic of unwanted tattoos, a Queensland man had the outline of a penis (you know, those really crappy things that you sometimes see graffitied by idiots?) on his back by a mate after a disagreement. Heres the story, but it doesn't show any photos for the younger viewers:

http://www.tmart.com/Tattoo-Needles-and-Tips/

The courtcase passed and I watched it on the news. I think he succeeded and the lawsuit was in his favour. A tattooist managed to cover "it" up with a sword handle and hilt in a tattoo of a snake/dragon wrapped around a sword with flames and wings spread out.

Not so simple on the surface of things, I think there may be in their own hype