Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

After-life Communication

The Other Sky

Who would care? They're dead. That's how it's meant to be. You're just giving false hope.

Spoken like a true Nietzsche fanatic...

Edited by Shisou

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• deedee07

• The Other Sky

• sarah_444

• RhynoPrincess

I was blessed to have a reading done by The Other Sky last night. I've never had a reading done before my a medium, and was blown away by the validations she gave to me. Most of my answers were "yes" or "no" answers, so there was no way for me to have given her the detailed information that validated my relatives presence. She mentioned specific things like, my grandfather having 3 daughters, my grandmother having 2 sons, specific people's names. Here and in spirit. She even mentioned the name of one of my distant relatives who died in a train accident (which she validated immediatly) many years ago, without my telling her.

I absolutly believe in "the other side" and having my chat with with TOS really confirmed and validated my beliefs even more, bringing me comfort to really know for sure that my loved ones are still around, still with us. She's a truly gifted medium!