Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Omnaka

Finally, a Judge Stands up to Wall Street

32 posts in this topic

The Silver Thong

:tu:

Law enforcement or imprisonment should not be a for-profit industry, but a total-loss industry. This is what keeps overreaching laws at bay.

It is a total loss for those that believe there government is for them and on the flip side is against them. The majority make fun of the OWS protests but it serves a perpose. When a kid with rich parents gets arrested for weed it`s a nothing but when a kid in the hood is nabbed with a half joint it`s the slammer. The two teir justass system needs to be revised.

White colar crime hurts alot more then a 7-11 hold up punk. Yet it`s a non issue. How many because of the bail out for the rich has reduced the poor to acting out. I say the rich or super rich better start hirering a lot more sequrity as the militarey will be to busy dealing with protecting politicians and bankers.

conspiracybeliever

It is a total loss for those that believe there government is for them and on the flip side is against them. The majority make fun of the OWS protests but it serves a perpose. When a kid with rich parents gets arrested for weed it`s a nothing but when a kid in the hood is nabbed with a half joint it`s the slammer. The two teir justass system needs to be revised.

White colar crime hurts alot more then a 7-11 hold up punk. Yet it`s a non issue. How many because of the bail out for the rich has reduced the poor to acting out. I say the rich or super rich better start hirering a lot more sequrity as the militarey will be to busy dealing with protecting politicians and bankers.

You're pretty smart ST. The white collar crime is a non issue because they are the criminals controlling all the crime. They are profiting from all the crime. It's our main industry in this country.

FurthurBB

Not just weed, my family was in politics and I knew kids that could get away with absolutely anything.

Omnaka

Have you heard about the FEMA Internment Camps, OK Thats for the conspiracy thread, Sorry.

I have a feeling the bubble is about to burst.

Love Omnaka

Ps- I guess I was not that out there on the fema camps. The thread is right below this one. They will make room, probably make the other half, which paid taxes Guard the half which had to be locked up because they could not pay.-O.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOumFcSkClw&feature=related

:angry:

cerberusxp

Citi group is in bed with the Government or did you miss the memo.

Caesar

"Finally, a Judge Stands up to Wall Street "

The biggest problem with judges these days in my opinion is that they act more like moderators rather then interpreting and applying the laws, thats what a judge is suppose to do. those that have broken the law should be charged. I don't think these banks have been givin money, they have been loans for the most part.

The problem with the financial melt in my opinion starts off with years of deregulation going back to Carter to Bush. keeping rates to low so wealther investers wanted a better RIO so they went to CDO's since 4% return is better then the 1% the Fed was offering by bonds. not to mention CDO's was backed with Credit default swaps by companies like AIG and Citi, it was also givin a AAA rating because it was insured. since the CDO's started to dry up, lenders like Country Wide sold houses with no credit, no money down and no background checks like credit scores and employment. then defaults began and values started to fall. now banks held an insane amount of forclosers, some people house values would fall 200%, insurance companies that backed the CDO's couldn't back the losses then the whole financial was in debt and in trouble of becomming insolvent.

So it was more then just the the rich investors, banks, the AIG's, the sales people of Country wide, the Federal Reserve, people buying houses they couldn't afford, ect. much of this crisis was feuled by greed.

Omnaka

Citi group is in bed with the Government or did you miss the memo.

And the Govmt is in bed w/ the fed. Were you talking to me or everyone?

Yes I think we all know that, and we (Me) are amazed that a judge stood up for right, which is what this thread ia about.

Love Omnaka