Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama ineligible

cerberusxp

The major thing the Supreme Court does is decide whether there is a constitutional violation. If there is, it takes the case. If there is not, it dismisses it. The Supreme Court is not "avoiding" the issue. It has dismissed it because it sees no reason for the lesser court to be overturned.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cerberusxp

• questionmark

• The Silver Thong

• JaySleeps

The major thing the Supreme Court does is decide whether there is a constitutional violation. If there is, it takes the case. If there is not, it dismisses it. The Supreme Court is not "avoiding" the issue. It has dismissed it because it sees no reason for the lesser court to be overturned.

So why the hell do we still have these damn birthers popping up lol

Oh and I`m no longer pro Obama but come on people. The issue is a dead one.

Edited by The Silver Thong

Really, there has to come a point when you have to say "Ya know, even if we were right, we are seriously doing more damage to ourselves than we are ever going to get back from this..."

Really, there has to come a point when you have to say "Ya know, even if we were right, we are seriously doing more damage to ourselves than we are ever going to get back from this..."

I have to admit. My 1 year long push for Obama as I`m sure you say years ago has changed. As of now neither side has much to offer but my last few posts are for Ron Paul. He didn`t even bother himself 3 yrs ago with the birther issue. Not sure that means much, but I don`t see RP as your typical republican. I see him as the mean Aunt that spanks your kids but you think it`s bad when your on vacation lol

Can't pull for Ron Paul. To many issues with the guy.

Wants to break down the separation of church and state, make it so that States have no oversite in what laws they pass, destroy public education...

Can't pull for Ron Paul. To many issues with the guy.

Wants to break down the separation of church and state, make it so that States have no oversite in what laws they pass, destroy public education...

Yeah cuz Public Education was been working SOOOOOOO well! LMAO ... couldn't resist. They must be teaching sex ed only cuz that seems to be the only thing average teenagers are capable of ... having babies that taxpayers will have to raise thru funding the numerous and redundant social programs.

Yeah cuz Public Education was been working SOOOOOOO well! LMAO ... couldn't resist. They must be teaching sex ed only cuz that seems to be the only thing average teenagers are capable of ... having babies that taxpayers will have to raise thru funding the numerous and redundant social programs.

Actually if you look at the data, the states with the highest teen pregnancy rate are states that don't teach sex education in favor of "abstinence only" programs.

That's kind of interesting in light of some of the latest reports that state teen births has dropped quite a bit and has hit record lows. CDC brief

But hey, I don't think public schools are doing all that awesome right now either. Case in point, the whole argument about Obama. If the school systems taught kids better about how our government system, what the supreme court handles, and how legislation in general works, there would likely be less debate about this whole Obama birther topic.

I'm not too keen about Obama, but then, I'm not too keen on any of the other idiots dancing around in the political arena right now either, lol.

Yeah, with teen pregnancy way down, this is the message we should be spreading.