Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Solipsi Rai

Crime and Zodiac signs

Solipsi Rai

Criminality and the zodiac: are they linked? http://www.astrostar.com/Astrology-Serial-Killers.htm

Astrologers believe Cancerians are the most prone to become serial killers, while Capricornians are all around criminals. The least prone to crime are Gemini and Aquarius, the air signs along with Libra. They find earth (Taurus and Virgo) and fire signs (Aries, Leo and Sagitarius) are more capable of committing criminal acts, while water signs (Scorpio and Pisces) are known for hot tempers and hostility towards other people. For Aquarians, seeking revenge is usually the mode of crime and Geminis are rather least gullible.

Law enforcement has entered a new field of profiling: the use of birthdates and astrological months one is born under. :unsure2:

Edited by DeMikeDe

Lady_Mercury

Criminality and the zodiac: are they linked? http://www.astrostar.com/Astrology-Serial-Killers.htm

Astrologers believe Cancerians are the most prone to become serial killers, while Capricornians are all around criminals. The least prone to crime are Gemini and Aquarius, the air signs along with Libra. They find earth (Taurus and Virgo) and fire signs (Aries, Leo and Sagitarius) are more capable of committing criminal acts, while water signs (Scorpio and Pisces) are known for hot tempers and hostility towards other people. For Aquarians, seeking revenge is usually the mode of crime and Geminis are rather least gullible.

Law enforcement has entered a new field of profiling: the use of birthdates and astrological months one is born under. :unsure2:

Man, I get the tamest star sign. Well, at least I get to be in two minds about it. Humph :angry::)

What a load of rubbish. They don't take into account the earth's rotation.

Solipsi Rai

Each birth date, time and location makes personal horoscopes stronger than just the zodiac sign, in fact the moon clashing near the sun like in my case (Feb. 15, 1980) shows an equal power of solar and lunar influences in my life. The Moon is ruled by Cancer which was ascending when I was born and the peak of Aries/Taurus are indicators of a "rough-and-tough" life, but Cancer shows readiness or the setting of Capricorn/Sagittarius meant a less chance of getting myself harmed and interpreted to have a "rough and ready" life.

little_dreamer

I guess someone just took the birth dates of criminals from the arrest record? Anyway, someone had sent me this site, as a joke: silligirl.com/other/horoscope2.php

Evil Aries are known for their headstrong determination and lack of self-control. They are natural leaders, and their charisma can draw the weak-minded in droves. Aries supervillains seek out conflict, and their overwhelming sense of invincibility is both their strongest point and the cause of their ultimate downfall.

Material greed and selfishness is the hallmark of the Evil Taurus. Their obsession with luxury and opulence makes their evil lairs ultra-comfy. A tendency toward extreme jealousy makes this sign the most likely to enslave the ones they love.

Evil Geminis make excellent backstabbers, as they are naturally two-faced. Believing themselves to be extremely intelligent, Geminis come up with the most elaborate schemes to defeat their enemies. However, Gemini villains are more likely than any other sign to be foiled when they over-confidently divulge their entire evil plan to a seemingly doomed hero before it has been carried out.

The creation of most Cancer supervillains occurs when they become maniacally obsessed with a trivial or unintentional insult. Deeply sensitive homebodies unable to shrug off the slightest offense, Evil Cancers reflexively retreat to their fortress/lab/bunker and devise a plan to destroy the world. This sign is fond of money, so look to an Evil Cancer when the world's gold reserves mysteriously disappear.

Evil Leos are by far the most charming of the supervillain sun signs. They are affectionate and demonstrative to their friends and loved ones up until the moment they have them eliminated. Leos appreciate the grand gesture, and have a flair for bright, colorful propaganda. Flamboyant invasions and military coups are the forte of this sign, which thrives in the spotlight of infamy.

Disturbingly obsessed with trivial details, Evil Virgos apply themselves vigorously to the creation of their evil empire. Extremely picky and concerned with harmony and balance, this sign is the most likely to destroy entire cities/governments/populations that create discord in their world. Virgos are obsessed with neatness, which makes them the least likely sign to leave bodies behind.

Since Libra is the sign of justice and fairness, the supervillain born under this sign doesn't blithely break the law. Instead, they install puppet governments or operate in the shadows of legitimate legal structures to further their evil plans. Evil Libras are sensitive to public perception, and may buy large media organizations to liven up their image.

Since most people born under the sign of Scorpio are naturally evil, it is difficult for the truly super-evil to stand head and shoulders above the rest. Paranoid and possessed of a keen imagination, the Scorpio supervillain is often too sidetracked by imagined assaults to protect him/herself against the true threat. Of all the signs, Evil Scorpios plot the best elaborate revenge.

Freewheeling Sagittarius supervillains have a tendency to begin more evil plots than they care to finish. To become truly successful, this sign needs to learn to focus their nefariousness in one clear direction, or they will always be hiring new henchmen to clean up the bodies of the old ones. Evil Sagittarians have a flair for devising new and inventive ways to torture foes.

Humorless and driven, the sign of Capricorn creates the supervillains with the most staying power. Deeply resentful of their inability to love or be loved by others, Evil Capricorns apply themselves to an overall strategy of world-domination. Their tireless determination and perseverance quite often earns them the coveted power that will eventually drive them insane.

The famed Aquarian affinity for friendship and community makes this a weak sign for supervillains. Most Evil Aquarians are unintentionally so, but manage to wreak considerable havoc and destruction with their half-assed attempts at union and harmony. Their inability to experience and consequently understand human emotion can make interaction with the Evil Aquarian especially perilous.

The Pisces supervillain is the most attuned to the subtleties of human interaction, and therefore, capable of the most sadistic forms of evil. Most Evil Pisces are created when the natural Pisces desire to understand and help mankind is overwhelmed by their frustration and disgust toward those they are trying to aid. This usually leads to the typical Pisces desire to eradicate the human race.

rashore

Huh, I'm cancer on the cusp of leo with leo rising... Guess that explains a lot, lol. Good thing I don't really want to go criminal, according to the article I'd be pretty frigging scary!!

~TheBigK~

"Pisces are mostly in drug-related crimes." Oh. Well, hmm.

"Most Evil Pisces are created when the natural Pisces desire to understand and help mankind is overwhelmed by their frustration and disgust toward those they are trying to aid. This usually leads to the typical Pisces desire to eradicate the human race." I don't like that they use the word typical. It's typical of Pisces to want to eradicate the human race? I mean, I'm an introvert but I'd like some people to exist. :P

Solipsi Rai

Expertise astrologers anaylzed birth star charts of serial killers Charles Manson, John Wayne Gacy, Richard Ramirez known for his fascination with Satanism and the "son of Sam" (don't have his real name) to find these are the examples of predestined murderers.

They also examined the charts of Adolf Hitler (April 20, 1889 - cusp of Aries/Taurus or the sidereal cusp Pisces/Aries), Josef Stalin, Napoleon Bonaparte and Saddam Hussein to discover destructive and highly egocentric personalities: esp. in the case of Hitler, they find evil finds its way into political power.

OTOH, astrologers state if anyone had a child born in a similar way, don't worry: these children should be guided away from evil and out of harms way, that humans are above nature and doesn't allow fate to determine where they're headed negatively in life.

Parents are vitally important in a child's upbringing and show the proper love or affection will undo the damage potential (there's hope after all).

Edited by DeMikeDe