Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boy, 9, Suspended from School

Persia

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr_Snstr

• Michelle

• Lady_Mercury

• Mr Right Wing

Top Posters In This Topic

Calling a teacher cute is inappropiate but the complaint is a bit overboard.

Couldnt she have come out with a demeaning put-down instead?

Overboard. Maybe if he'd called her another 'c' word but this is ridiculous. And lol, a demeaning put down?

'Yo Momma'? Ouch.

How dare he!? I hope they have him set up to be put on the sex offender registry at 18. :rolleyes:

Oh wait, it's fox news. Probably the student was really 18 and whipped it out in front of her.

How dare he!? I hope they have him set up to be put on the sex offender registry at 18. :rolleyes:

Oh wait, it's fox news. Probably the student was really 18 and whipped it out in front of her.

I don't understand people always automatically writing off anything reported by FOX without checking out the validity of the story.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/29910470/detail.html

I don't understand people always automatically writing off anything reported by FOX without checking out the validity of the story.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/29910470/detail.html

I wasn't writing it off, just poking fun.

Joking aside, I had a 4th grade teacher once; every boy of the age in the school had a crush on her. She got flowers and such all the time; we didn't hide the fact very well, or at all really. I don't recall anyone getting busted with sexual harassment. Would a 9 year old even be capable of commiting sexual harassment?

I wasn't writing it off, just poking fun.

Joking aside, I had a 4th grade teacher once; every boy of the age in the school had a crush on her. She got flowers and such all the time; we didn't hide the fact very well, or at all really. I don't recall anyone getting busted with sexual harassment. Would a 9 year old even be capable of commiting sexual harassment?

Who hasn't had a teacher they had the hots for? You should have heard what we girls would say about a one of our teacher's butt. :blush:

Who hasn't had a teacher they had the hots for? You should have heard what we girls would say about a one of our teacher's butt. :blush:

Oh, the girls weren't hiding the fact very well either, or at all...

Just think, if you had been in school now and said something like that, you may have ended up on the sex offender registry. Oh the crazy times we live in...

Oh, the girls weren't hiding the fact very well either, or at all...

Just think, if you had been in school now and said something like that, you may have ended up on the sex offender registry. Oh the crazy times we live in...

If I reported everything, in school or in the workplace, someone said that had a blatant sexual innuendo I would to this day be tied up in courts. Most of the time it's all in good fun and I can give as good as I get.

If I reported everything, in school or in the workplace, someone said that had a blatant sexual innuendo I would to this day be tied up in courts. Most of the time it's all in good fun and I can give as good as I get.

Nothing wrong with a but of dirty banter but I can also understand it from the teachers point of view. Maybe they were just covering themselves in case of any future problems from the kid.

Nothing wrong with a but of dirty banter but I can also understand it from the teachers point of view. Maybe they were just covering themselves in case of any future problems from the kid.

Lol, future problems? Like what? Actually sleeping with the kid?

"He started it."

Maybe the issue is that the teacher was actually ugly :P

This is what I was thinking. If so, someone should take the boy and teach him a thing or two.

A quote from the article about another sexual harassment case:

The news of the North Carolina boy’s suspension comes as a Massachusetts elementary school is investigating a first-grader for sexual harassment after the boy struck another boy his age in the groin.

Unless the school officials have stumbled onto a prepubescent S&M club, how on Earth does someone justify their reaction to a six year old popping another in the junk being, "It's sexual harassment!! The little perv!"?

Bottom line:

Forget the Middle East. Forget TSA. Forget bailing out the banks. The surest sign that the world is going to hell in a handbasket is that the people that are in charge of our children feel that having the police arrest five year olds for fighting or treating a nine year old who made an innocent (and complimentary) comment as a sexual predator are logical reactions.

Unless the school officials have stumbled onto a prepubescent S&M club, how on Earth does someone justify their reaction to a six year old popping another in the junk being, "It's sexual harassment!! The little perv!"?

Bottom line:

Forget the Middle East. Forget TSA. Forget bailing out the banks. The surest sign that the world is going to hell in a handbasket is that the people that are in charge of our children feel that having the police arrest five year olds for fighting or treating a nine year old who made an innocent (and complimentary) comment as a sexual predator are logical reactions.

I don't know if I should be laughing or shaking my head at that. :lol::no:

I don't know if I should be laughing or shaking my head at that. :lol::no:

You're supposed to laugh at the ridiculousness of the concept... until you consider that school officials may actually believe this is what they've discovered - then shake your head sadly.

Afterward, I'd expect you to frantically stockpile nonperishable food to bury in your yard so your family can survive the imminent and inevitable complete collapse of society.

You're supposed to laugh at the ridiculousness of the concept... until you consider that school officials may actually believe this is what they've discovered - then shake your head sadly.

Afterward, I'd expect you to frantically stockpile nonperishable food to bury in your yard so your family can survive the imminent and inevitable complete collapse of society.

Sigh...

I knew my pops had me digging holes out in the yard for a reason...

Sigh...

I knew my pops had me digging holes out in the yard for a reason...

So you could impress the teacher with your muscles :P

thats silly, hes only 9, he was probably just being nice, or has an innocent crush on his teacher, not as if hes going to have sex with her or anything.

Lol, future problems? Like what? Actually sleeping with the kid?

"He started it."

I meant that if the kid likes her and she rejects him he may cry wolf.

This way she is covered as he's already been reported.

When I was in the ninth grade I had an Earth Science teacher that I thought was cute. I never told her that I thought she was cute. I was way too inhibited for that but in my fantasies she and I had wild passionate sex many many times.

So you could impress the teacher with your muscles :P

:lol:

I meant that if the kid likes her and she rejects him he may cry wolf.

This way she is covered as he's already been reported.

Ah yes, I see your point there.

It's still no less ridiculous though. Having to, or thinking you'd have to do that, that is.

Edited by Mr_Snstr

My son was suspended from school when he was 4 years old. He put a teacher in the hospital, he has Autism and the school did say they could handle him. He was sitting on the floor doing his own thing, when a teacher came up to him held out her hand and said 'come on Jake, lets do some drawing' Jake reached up grabed the teachers hand and pulled her to the floor, causeing her to twist her knee and bang her head, she had to spend the night in hospital! Jake was suspended and later expeled!

How can a 4 year old pull a fully grown adult to the floor, a trained adult!

Sine then we have found Jake a school which suits his needs, hes now 6 and enjoys school.

My son was suspended from school when he was 4 years old. He put a teacher in the hospital, he has Autism and the school did say they could handle him. He was sitting on the floor doing his own thing, when a teacher came up to him held out her hand and said 'come on Jake, lets do some drawing' Jake reached up grabed the teachers hand and pulled her to the floor, causeing her to twist her knee and bang her head, she had to spend the night in hospital! Jake was suspended and later expeled!

How can a 4 year old pull a fully grown adult to the floor, a trained adult!

Sine then we have found Jake a school which suits his needs, hes now 6 and enjoys school.

That's ridiculous, sorry to hear of your troubles. Sounds like the teacher didn't want to admit to their own clumsiness.

Last time I got hospitalized by a 4 year old I at least put up a fight. Dang violent 4 year olds are so mean to me...

That's ridiculous, sorry to hear of your troubles. Sounds like the teacher didn't want to admit to their own clumsiness.

Last time I got hospitalized by a 4 year old I at least put up a fight. Dang violent 4 year olds are so mean to me...

Wasn't that 4 year old named Clark Kent?