Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pay me $5.000.000

skareb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM68NZ2vFHA

http://www.now-i-know.com/index.htm

Is this guy serious? he claim he has some secrets of the pyramid.

Moderator Edit: Turns out that this was a marketing campaign to sell another 90 seconds of video for a few bucks. However, someone uploaded the new footage to youtube. Check the video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nNiZ9f5BQI

Edited by Paranoid Android

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• _Only

• Nucular

• Paranoid Android

• DieChecker

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pretty silly, but nice modern ingenuity at work. I think it's viral marketing. We'll find out eventually.

Righto... :blink:

He certainly appears to know how to make a remote control camera-car.

12 DAYS 6 HOURS 33 MINUTES AND 5 SECONDS

I'd guess he is going to get no takers.

Doing a little online checking, it seems that possibly this guy might have gotten into the Kings or Queens Chamber with his car and sent it up one of the shafts. I have found pics of tourists with packs in the Queens Chamber and it seems that you can go in without a tour guide if you have a ticket.

I wonder if this guy really found anything?

Edited by DieChecker

Kinda interesting I must admit. However the clip of the little RC car driving thru what looked like a duct or something wasn't convincing. Maybe if he showed it going into the Pyramids or something ... I just hope that the rest of the video is interesting as well. Don't let me down Anonymous@now-i-know

Maybe this will be like an Ebay auction, in reverse, with the amount demanded dropping as the time counts down below one day.

Probably some stupid viral marketing stunt.

The big kid needs a real job! oh how we'd all love to play with toys and get paid for it! tongue.gif

Anyway, it's neat to see the area around the pyramids. I'd like to see more of a video of the pyramids made by tourists, stuff you don't see in professional films.

Real or not, that video is pretty cool.

If you really found something that is supposedly so damaging or something of that nature.... would you really only be asking 5k? lol.

If you really found something that is supposedly so damaging or something of that nature.... would you really only be asking 5k? lol.

It's 5 million...

Found this web page while looking

*SNIP - this video is now a commercial link, and thus removed under the spam rules of the site* ~ PA

Found this web page while looking for nowIknow.com

*SNIP - this video is now a commercial link, and thus removed under the spam rules of the site*

It's the same page as from the link in the opening post.

Anyway, what reason should we have to pay?

I think it's another round of bull for a couple of days of fame.

LOL, well they got my interest! I'll be keeping an eye out to see what happens.

It's 5 million...

I see that now, thank you for the correction. Apparently my brain wasnt wrapping around the fact that he was using . instead of , on the website. lol

With the plugs in the shafts perhaps he made his care teleport past them to get the inside information or perhaps this is his attempt at his 15 minutes of fame.

Looks good and a great sound track

but.....I remember seeing a program about 10 years ago on exploring the pyramid shafts with a remote control car...

amazingly like the one in the last 20 seconds of the video.

I looked for it online but can't find it.

The car hit a blockage in the shaft and never made it further.

I had my checkbook out there for a second or 2.....SP

Edited by Sylent Prophet

but.....I remember seeing a program about 10 years ago on exploring the pyramid shafts with a remote control car...

I found this ....

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-20013217-1.html

Further research were forbidden by Zahi Hawass. Don't know what the man was afraid to find.

This sounds like a marketing campaign (complete with a countdown and everything). Not sure what is being advertised yet, but I'm fairly certain we'll find out.

Either that, or the uploader is a total nutter, in which case I guess we should insert random smilie now - :wacko:

Anyway, what reason should we have to pay?

Seems he's implying whoever is hiding these extraordinary secrets in there are the ones he's blackmailing. Again, pretty silly.

Haha, just came across this thread - interesting!

Though if he really wants $5,000,000 I think he'd do better to address his video to those unkindly labelled 'pyramidiots' and threaten not to post it if the amount isn't reached. But hey-ho, not everyone's business minded ;)

I have the feeling the rest of the video might just be his trip home again though...

It resembles my hazy recollection of Gantenbrink's video too - do you remember when it was broadcast? I have the feeling it was somehow done live as event TV... anyway, I nearly had a stroke waiting to see what we could see underneath that little door, until, finally we saw... another identical door! And then Hawass took his ball home.

I still deeply want to know what's behind the second door - but, if the people who built the pyramids share my sense of humour, it'll be 'doors all the way up'!

Edit: ah, I've just seen your second post, might have a bit more of a google...

Edited by Nucular