Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery 'Mini-Monster' Washed Up

Velikovsky

I hate how these pics are always made hard to see so we end up 'guess we'll never know'.

It could indeed be a baby something, even a fetus, maybe a carcass, the remains of something much larger. Or it could be the baby of Nessie. Who knows.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Talon

• vimjams

• mr_halo

• Velikovsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why dont people ever take GOOD pics of animals!!!!! sad.gif It would be alot easy to say wht it is with some good pics thumbsup.gif

And the thing to do is, pick it up, put it in a jar, and have it looked at by a local wild life lab. Now that would be proff! What know one wants to touch it? Then It is fish p--p.

Roger!

From the information we've been given in the article. We have no secure thoughts...whether it be a hoax or the real deal.

Unless anyone on this forum, lives there and checks it out for themselves...

Edited by Blue-Scorpion

• 4 weeks later...

Really wierd.Defenitely a real creature.Possibly a nessie baby.Kind of reminds me of a bird with no feathers and a oddly shaped head though.Meh,who knows. cool.gif

It is strange looking, does sort of resemble a bird. I don't think it's a hoax because hoaxes are usually much more detailed and more believable. Could it have been a badly deformed child of a known sea creature? Very Possibly. But as far as the whole baby Nessie thing: I really don't think so. If Nessie were a plesiosaur, there would be no claws. Plesiosaurs did not have claws as far as I know, they did have sharp teeth though. I really am puzzled by this one. Maybe an unknown species of sea creature or badly crafted hoax.

user posted image

Go here for more on plesiosaurs.

Thin this was posted before... in the...*thinks* news section.

Don't think anyone's figured it out... or it has and it's something common that they went "DOH!!" and didn't say anything...