Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Inner voice

White Crane Feather

Oh!!! Not at all. I'm sorry I think I did not explain that enough. You see the spirit world works in the physical through mediums. People.... And synchronistic events. Spirits trying to make a change or accomplish something do so mostly through dreams, altered states, sensatives etc.... they also make small changes that cascade into large ones ( a butterfly flaps it's wings in Africa to end up a hurican in north America... Chaos theory) Either initiated by a person or animal. ( at least this is my understanding).

Imagine this. You decide to let some one in front of you while driving because something caught your attention. Or a dajavu. This changes your position in traffic. Every car that you encounter is now repositioned... Every car those cars encounter change.... This cascades to decide who lives or dies on the highway. That changes other things.... In 200 years the earth is a different place because of a single decision you made while in trafic.

The more events and people involved in a goal. The more influence intention and spirits have. This is what I was alluding to. The more active you are the more angles there are to help you. This is also why we are responsible for everything we say and do. Every person changes the world every single day. Of course we don't know how we change it. Thoughtful actions over time and as a group lead us to good places.... Thoughtless... Well just look where the world is going.

my last post got deleted :( ...

your close to working something out man...

your missing something very important look what you have stated, it's contradictory in the same area, if of course you are aware of the rule of contradiction this does not cannot apply in the same area, but as a now X President reffers it to like a zig zag effect (/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/) opposite rule applys in a different area only (one of the if not the hardest thing in the world to understand = fun B) )...

dreams are induced to .................

1. start at the beginning where the scripts are from?, this is what the Spirit world go by (blue print-plan)...

2. how the dream is induced...

3. why the dream is induced...

4. what the induced processes does...

useing step 1 as the guide (blue print) step 2-3-4 keep recurring over and over...

now if some/alot/every human action was that of a non-scripted life play out and as you stated the roll on of the cause and effect determining whether someone dies or someone doesnt die, that would mean the scripts would have to be altered every second this is not the case (proven), impossiable for it to happen, well it's not but it is(ish) (not a viable process), it's the equilivent of every 3 year old running the worlds economy (foolish), some may say well in the state of the world maybe it is, understand where ya's coming from, now think step *2* again...

this will give ya your answer to that of the highlighted underlined statement of the above quote being false (last paragraph), contradicts first paragraph (same area)...

ya gotta dive deeper into it, it's easy man...

when one works it out one can/will open many many doors, the path to makeing hundreds of billion dollars if wanted, dont wanna make a billion dollars, dont forget theirs poverty, and then what someone could say is economy (step "1"), fair.. now what i say is step "4" :)...

good luck

love

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White Crane Feather

• The_Sensual_One

• THINGSCHANGE87

• littleriot

Hi Seeker I was wondering if you could give me some insight into relationship issues Im having with a guy I was dating... I'm filled with confusion and just plain sad... Any clarity you could provide is appreciated... thanks so much... I should also add that one reason for my confusion is my feelings tell me one thing and reality slaps me with another. Thank you again for any clarity your guides can provide.

Edited by lyric1331

Seeker, That's beautiful. You have a way of simplifying things. I too have learned that we have personal responsibility for the world. The concept sounds scary until you embrace it; then it's a comfort.

I like this line you wrote: "He is also reminding you that the circle is larger than anything you can imagine."

Yeah he does that. He is always into circles... He even talks circular. I can't tell you how many times he has told me I already know the answers to my questions. It is frustrating and inspiring at the same time.

Edited by Seeker79

Hi Seeker I was wondering if you could give me some insight into relationship issues Im having with a guy I was dating... I'm filled with confusion and just plain sad... Any clarity you could provide is appreciated... thanks so much...

Hi lyric,

Let me see

Boy: he does not deal with human romance that much but he is saying you should head the lesson of the expantion. Human issues like the universe only grow larger with time. It's not that problems can't be fixed, it's more like if a person is a particular way and you have a problem with it... Time is going to magnify it. To get passed it you gave to accept the issue in it's entirety and just let it be.

Her: Relationships all of them are rotations of givinig energy. She is showing me two wooden bowls one full of water. She is takeing one bowl and pooring it into the other then back. The problem seems to be one bowl is pooring just a little less as a percentage of what was given each time this has the effect of filling up one bowl while the other becomes empty. She wants you to do this on your own. The visual and kinetic action will give you tremendous insight. Take one bowl of water and poor it into the other. Watch what happens when one bowl keeps a small fraction of the water as you poor it back and forth. She knows you want this relationship, but it's time for space... The distance will either draw him Into a real relationship or allow you to be emotionally available for a more balanced one.

Grandfather: I see him at my trash bin outside.... He is tossing out garbage.

my last post got deleted :( ...

your close to working something out man...

your missing something very important look what you have stated, it's contradictory in the same area, if of course you are aware of the rule of contradiction this does not cannot apply in the same area, but as a now X President reffers it to like a zig zag effect (/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/) opposite rule applys in a different area only (one of the if not the hardest thing in the world to understand = fun B) )...

dreams are induced to .................

1. start at the beginning where the scripts are from?, this is what the Spirit world go by (blue print-plan)...

2. how the dream is induced...

3. why the dream is induced...

4. what the induced processes does...

useing step 1 as the guide (blue print) step 2-3-4 keep recurring over and over...

now if some/alot/every human action was that of a non-scripted life play out and as you stated the roll on of the cause and effect determining whether someone dies or someone doesnt die, that would mean the scripts would have to be altered every second this is not the case (proven), impossiable for it to happen, well it's not but it is(ish) (not a viable process), it's the equilivent of every 3 year old running the worlds economy (foolish), some may say well in the state of the world maybe it is, understand where ya's coming from, now think step *2* again...

this will give ya your answer to that of the highlighted underlined statement of the above quote being false (last paragraph), contradicts first paragraph (same area)...

ya gotta dive deeper into it, it's easy man...

when one works it out one can/will open many many doors, the path to makeing hundreds of billion dollars if wanted, dont wanna make a billion dollars, dont forget theirs poverty, and then what someone could say is economy (step "1"), fair.. now what i say is step "4" :)...

good luck

love

I don't think there is a script. Not on a micro level anyway. What would be the point in that?

Hi lyric,

Let me see

Boy: he does not deal with human romance that much but he is saying you should head the lesson of the expantion. Human issues like the universe only grow larger with time. It's not that problems can't be fixed, it's more like if a person is a particular way and you have a problem with it... Time is going to magnify it. To get passed it you gave to accept the issue in it's entirety and just let it be.

Her: Relationships all of them are rotations of givinig energy. She is showing me two wooden bowls one full of water. She is takeing one bowl and pooring it into the other then back. The problem seems to be one bowl is pooring just a little less as a percentage of what was given each time this has the effect of filling up one bowl while the other becomes empty. She wants you to do this on your own. The visual and kinetic action will give you tremendous insight. Take one bowl of water and poor it into the other. Watch what happens when one bowl keeps a small fraction of the water as you poor it back and forth. She knows you want this relationship, but it's time for space... The distance will either draw him Into a real relationship or allow you to be emotionally available for a more balanced one.

Grandfather: I see him at my trash bin outside.... He is tossing out garbage.

Thank you so much... I just finished the bowl exercise and ... I do see her point. I have allowed this to drain me and honestly I do feel like the empty bowl. Stepping back is exactly what I need to do as I've allowed this to consume me. Acceptance is right on the money... he's an online chatter and I'm a I'll call you and chat type, this was something that we didn't actually argue about but sort of disagreed about. Grandfather.... What can I say, he brought tears to my eyes, not because he's telling me to throw out the trash... AKA the guy, but the feeling of a grandfather wrapping his arms around me and telling me that even though my heart might be broken, I'll be okay.

Thank you so much for sharing your guides wisdom with me.... Thank you for taking the time I do appreciate it... Love and light to you and your guides...

Thank you so much... I just finished the bowl exercise and ... I do see her point. I have allowed this to drain me and honestly I do feel like the empty bowl. Stepping back is exactly what I need to do as I've allowed this to consume me. Acceptance is right on the money... he's an online chatter and I'm a I'll call you and chat type, this was something that we didn't actually argue about but sort of disagreed about. Grandfather.... What can I say, he brought tears to my eyes, not because he's telling me to throw out the trash... AKA the guy, but the feeling of a grandfather wrapping his arms around me and telling me that even though my heart might be broken, I'll be okay.

Thank you so much for sharing your guides wisdom with me.... Thank you for taking the time I do appreciate it... Love and light to you and your guides...

Awesome!!!!

Look harder at interpretations. Images from

Spirits often tell whole story's. He was not just throwing out any garbage.... He was throwing out my garbage at my garbage bin. Frankly I was a little surprised to see him infront of my house. There is context here.

He may be telling you to get rid of something inside of you. I don't know exactly what though.

Hello, great thread.

I would love you to ask "What am I looking for?"

It is a bit vague, but the question that has really been taking all of my focus lately.

Thank you,

Hello, great thread.

I would love you to ask "What am I looking for?"

It is a bit vague, but the question that has really been taking all of my focus lately.

Thank you,

That's a question we could all use answering.

Boy: the question is not a what but a how. All life even spirit life is about experience. He is reminding me of the stream again. You don't call it a stream if it's stagnant, you call it a pond, you dont call it a stream if it has merged you call it an ocean. It's the flow that counts. The peace that all humanity seeks is a fleeting blissful moment. Give thought to how you are looking because those are the moments you have to live with. If and when you find what you are looking for human nature is such that you will not be satisfied and you will start looking again. The great spirit designed the human animal to be running animals. It's as much apart of your psychology as it is your sweat glands. When you run to your destination you choose another and start running again.... So it makes sense to spend more thought on how you are running. And only only a fleeting intrest in the destination.

Her: you are looking for love. All of you are. But love is a choice start choosing it and you will have it.

Grandfather: all he is doing is holding a flame in his hands... You are looking for fire???? Something to move you perhaps??? a tool of some sort??? What does fire symbolize for you.

Awesome!!!!

Look harder at interpretations. Images from

Spirits often tell whole story's. He was not just throwing out any garbage.... He was throwing out my garbage at my garbage bin. Frankly I was a little surprised to see him infront of my house. There is context here.

He may be telling you to get rid of something inside of you. I don't know exactly what though.

Thanks ... I will seriously meditate on that one... Perhaps it is inside of me that needs a good cleaning... This whole experience has left me unsure of myself and quite insecure... It all happened so fast, and I mean really one day it's kissy kissy the next it's the big ignore then poof gone... The spirits and guides know before all others that I have issues with accepting love and feeling worthy of it. I think thats probably why this has hit me so hard... I believed in him and trusted that he was true... I opened up and well got kicked in the teeth...haha Sorry Heyoka must laugh when feeling dumpy... If you get anything else regarding the trash... gotta laugh at that one... being that bad feelings, pain and such is trash in a sense... please let me know. I so appreciate your help. I'm getting attuned to second degree reiki in a few weeks so if you ever need or know of someone who needs distant healing please allow me to offer help. Which brings me to the thought that I should probably do a healing on myself as well. Thank you so much for being so giving and loving... in a cold world a warm breeze is welcomed....

Thank you very much for the response:

Boy: This is interesting. I worry a lot about the purpose of things, and how satisfaction is so unattainable. It makes it difficult for me to process life. I guess need to try and change my focus to experience from some ultimate goal, but it gets me down when I think about it. Wonderful answer.

Her: This makes sense, thank you.

Grandfather: What I find most interesting is the fire, because I dreamt a very strange dream about a dark silent figure- a man, all dressed in black, very important, standing with his hands in a fireplace in a wall in the flames but somehow now being burnt. Perhaps these two are linked. In a lot of my dreams recently I am searching :in forests and mud, unable to find something, in one searching in mummified dragons and fish, gleaming. I think this might be connected to the dream person, so this is a thing that is taking up a lot of focus recently. This is what fire means to me currently.

Thank you so much for taking the time, wonderful guidence.

Edited by littleriot

I don't think there is a script. Not on a micro level anyway. What would be the point in that?

where did you get your information on dreams, what you learnt/discovered read ???...

if i can ask what do you know about energy?, this is where your lacking in order to give me that response...

look at mentall illness sufferers should they commit a crime they are found not guilty, mental incompetence, look at why they are they found not guilty, study the processes that are induced on to them, now look at LD's/dreams it's cause and effect it can have, it's mostly why we dream, these two process are so similar except one we are conscious of being the reason for "mental illness" the way it is induced in order to give a not guilty, it's also a part stepping stone to the cause and effect of dreams ("it's up there"), it's just the legal system and other reasons keeps it under raps (economy), low in the order judges/prosecutors/lawyers would not know this (economy)...

heres what you stated "You see the spirit world works in the physical through mediums. People.... And synchronistic events. Spirits trying to make a change or accomplish something do so mostly through dreams, altered states, sensatives etc...." all people are mediums through dreams, it's just that they are not conscious of it "Yet"...

it's not that they try, it's just complicated to why, i just worked something out well remembered my schooling, i'll leave it their, it's your schooling with no cheat sheets...

good luck

love

Hey Seeker

"Will our financial situation get better soon?"

Thanks

Hey Seeker

"Will our financial situation get better soon?"

Thanks

I'm guessing you mean the economy in general...

Boy: The hyper focus on the material world is humanities great problem. One that can lead to your destruction. Im seeing a wind shield in a. moving vehicle. The field of focus is the inside of the windshield. He is saying you cannot drive a car while focusing on the inside of the windshield,,, you will crash. Many in humanity are doing this. The depth of life is more than anything you ever imagined yet for the most part humans can't get past what's right in front of their faces. The great spirit brought a planet into being that is increadibly rich in food, diversity, and it's covered in water. Human beings live in the most mild and wealthy conditions in the entire galaxy, and they only need a tiny bit of warmth, water, and calories to physically live on. Yet like Ants during the rain they scurry around mindlessly protecting the precious material that will be trash in less than a few years. Then they work their entire lives hoarding, hoarding, hoarding. Many spirits think humanity has gone insane.

But to answer the question. Yes all one has to do is look at history. It is so simple. Economys are cyclical like everything else. They rise and fall to various degrees. How quickly humans forget this is beyond him. When it's good they act like it will be good forever. When it's bad they think the world is ending ( quite literally in many cases).

If you want to be in the good side of the swings, you must position yourself in the drivers of the Next upside cycle. Even when things are down there is preparation happening for the next swing up. The driver in the Next swing is mobile technology.... But more notably it's the infrastructure that will support it and the entire 2/3 of humanity that will just start to be exposed to it. Think servers and emerging markets.

He is still shaking his head.... But it's all a silly persuit... He is handing all of you the formula to be rich. All you have to do is do it. He is showing me a curve . He is showing me exponential growth. ...... Buy something for $100 that you sell for $120. Then use that to buy then sell for $144. %20 markup. Do this 52 times. Its so very easy to make a million dollars..... It shouldn't take anyone more than a few years. But as easy at it is people still prefer to enslave themselves because it's not money that's the problem its their way of liner thinking.

I'm not getting anything from her. She is a spirit of the heart and she is discusted with love of the material.

Grandfather: He is showing me native American children playing outside of some sort of wigwam. they are happy... Well fed.... Balanced... Full of wonder. Material focus is a disease that has nearly killed the spirit of humanity and has taken so much from life. He is makeing a vulgar gesture. He is saying to hell with economics. It's better to live in a grass hut, make love to your partner and play with your kids.

He is showing me something very dark. And it's reaching for a child. It's a beast very demonic looking. It's got the child by throat. It's very clear what the message is.

This beast we created is squeezing the life out of us.

Wow!!!

I'm guessing you mean the economy in general...

Boy: The hyper focus on the material world is humanities great problem. One that can lead to your destruction.

but more so leads to sustaining life...

good luck

love

Hi there. I will be graduating from college soon. Do you see me getting a job soon after I graduate, or should I return to further my education? Thanks!

Hi there. I will be graduating from college soon. Do you see me getting a job soon after I graduate, or should I return to further my education? Thanks!

Hi kapasha, the spirits I consult usually offer guidance instead of trying to tell the futue.... But let's see.

Boy: you should always continue your training if you can, the workforce can wait and might be a more hospitable place in few years. No sense in limiting your opertunities. Try to take internships at different firms everyear.

Hi kapasha, the spirits I consult usually offer guidance instead of trying to tell the futue.... But let's see.

Boy: you should always continue your training if you can, the workforce can wait and might be a more hospitable place in few years. No sense in limiting your opertunities. Try to take internships at different firms everyear.

---- hey I'm very sleepy right now there is more----I'll pick if up latter.

Hi Seeker,

I wanted to give this a try. I'm not sure what question I want to ask but I guess I'll choose this one.

I love my fiancee to bits but he does get on my nerves. He believes that I will have an affair and I believe that I won't due to my love for him. Out of nowhere some new guy tries to get my attention and wants to meet me but I'm paranoid about it. Ugh, this story could go on forever so let me get right to it.

Question: Will I cheat on my spouse with another man and end up getting pregnant by this man?

Boy: rarely anyone complaines latter in life that they had to much education, but plenty complaine that they did not.

Grandfather: is holding cash in his hand... And in the other like a scale there is a book. The book is heavier and weighing down below the cash

--- I think his message is clear ----

Edited by Seeker79

Do you think you could find any information on my spirit guides or any messages they have for me at this stage in my life.

Hi seeker

I wanted to know what's in store for me I'm in college right now but have no idea what career I should go for or where I might be heading any advice? Also I have some issues with some thoughts any advice on how to better control my thoughts and think more positively?

Hi Seeker,

I wanted to give this a try. I'm not sure what question I want to ask but I guess I'll choose this one.

I love my fiancee to bits but he does get on my nerves. He believes that I will have an affair and I believe that I won't due to my love for him. Out of nowhere some new guy tries to get my attention and wants to meet me but I'm paranoid about it. Ugh, this story could go on forever so let me get right to it.

Question: Will I cheat on my spouse with another man and end up getting pregnant by this man?

Hi feelingz

Her: I'm getting a come here and sit down feeling. You see love is not really about what you feel....love is about what you choose. Sometimes the two seem contradictory but it's not really. the choice is the ultimate tell of the soul. What you choose is what's in your heart. You say you love a fiancé, yet are worried that this other man might get you pregnant?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Were you joking? birth control is not really that hard especially when a child ( the most preciouse thing in humanity) might be born to such indecision and lack of reguard. Open sexuality is not a problem for her.... But this situation has another ring to it.

This deficiency in your heart Is worrying her. She is feeling you are using these men to fill a place that somone did not for you as a child. Until you adress this you are forever stuck looking. Now I see her reaching for you. She is showing me how you feel ashamed and back away. Feelingz... Helping spirits are what some consider angels. She wants you to find and embrace the great spirit. ( god)... It dosnt matter how or what methos. You also must adress this in pre marital counciling. If you say you love this man......DO NOT MARRY HIM!!! Not yet anyway---- remember choices--- loving choices. Love is a choice not a feeling. A choice is eternal a feeling is a fleeting human condition.

She wants to hug you. She knows her advice seems like a condemnation. But it's not. She knows you already know the answer to all this ( that's what the boy is saying). She will support you through all of your choices.... But there is an element of self destruction in your energy. Like..like... You will do on whim no matter what you hear or know is right. You wont really have peace until you conquer this part of yourself. She just wants you to understand that this part of yourself is not really your fault... And if you want to beat it you can.... It's just going to take a little self reflection. You are beautiful..., you are beautiful..,,,, you are beautiful...( she won't stop saying it) you are beautiful...., you are beautiful..., ( she says for you to keep saying it to... In the mirror..,, but it's kinda freaky she won't stop), you are beautiful, you are beautiful, you are beautiful, you are beautiful, you are beautiful.---- she wants me to keep telling you... In your face like.----- if this were in person I would have to follow you around and keep saying it until you break down in front of me.

Boy: He is saying that you already know the answers to these questions ( he always does that). But like so many, you don't listen to your inner voice. The clouds of the society you associate with have a grip on you. He recommends completely changing your environment. The one you are in is toxic. If you have a mind for a child... You must find a new environment.

Grandfather: he is digging.... For roots....deep tree roots. You should go back to them... But beyond your parents... More like grand parents. ---- I think--

Seeker79----- how come you are feeling this way? What does this guy have over the other? I don't understand how you can agree to get maried but want another. You need to see a councilor and not try to tackle this on your own. A good therapist can help you... I promise.

Edited by Seeker79

Do you think you could find any information on my spirit guides or any messages they have for me at this stage in my life.

Hi

Boy: the process of spiritual discovery in the dense parts of reality is also a process of self discovery. After all spiritual discovery is about discovering the whole. It's also about trust....,seeker79 is just learning this. Spirits speak through your inner voice aswell. You simply have to trust what you hear and see.

Tinkerbell... Awareness is tricky. The vail between worlds is thin..... But severely tinted. The best way to lighten the vail is meditation and solitude. Spiritual seekers spend years in meditation and solo travel in wilderness. Deep silence and personal reflection for weeks at a time. All seekers of the past went through similar processes. It's a necessary filter for most people, but not everyone.

The messages that you seek are all around you. On a comercial, in the wind, in a book, in the face of a child. Remember we speak through you, but can only point your awarenes toword things. You are actually already slightly sensitive to us spirits... You just need a little more solitude.

( from seeker... It takes about three days to quite the chatter of society, but a week is better)

boy: there is an open invitation to come and meet the spirits tinkerbell. It's hard to trust properly until you meet us face to face.

Her: tinkerbellkisses ( she loves that name) , obsorb the seekers prayer in it's fullest. Say it every day, before you meditate, at meals. Awareness is part of your destiny. Better yet write your own.

"Divine wind of the great mystery guide me to overcome the illusions of humanity. Fill me with the ability to give up selfishness and persue the good of all in my presence. Remind me to thankful and mindful of all things, and to respect a charish all moments of existance. Allow me humility and pride in wonderful abundance and allow me to experience the world as though I have the eyes of a young child."

Grandfather: he wants you to find a way to vision quest. It does not have to be traditional.

Hi seeker

I wanted to know what's in store for me I'm in college right now but have no idea what career I should go for or where I might be heading any advice? Also I have some issues with some thoughts any advice on how to better control my thoughts and think more positively?

Hi light

The spirits don't tell the future. I know many others think there actually is one.... But there is not. It is solely based on choices, being a spiritual being with free will those choices cannot be determined until you make them. There are probable futures, and unlikely ones... But they are waves of probability until observed.

Her: she is showing me three paths. One is peace.one is strength. One is balance. The path you want has these three attributes.

Yes. She is smiling and wants to embrace you. Positive thinking sounds so easy dosn't it? She wants to remind you that you are a spiritual being in an animal body. The animal is necessarily negative. It has to be concerned with survival of the body. The trick is to be a spirit observing the animal. Animals are about causality. If you can Identify the the source of the negativity you can combat it. But don't think it's completely eliminatable. All humans continuously grapple with this ( even if they pretend they don't ;) ) it just a result of a material existence.

Got more sleep now---- :)

Edited by Seeker79