Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Inner voice

White Crane Feather

Thank you very much for the response:

Boy: This is interesting. I worry a lot about the purpose of things, and how satisfaction is so unattainable. It makes it difficult for me to process life. I guess need to try and change my focus to experience from some ultimate goal, but it gets me down when I think about it. Wonderful answer.

Her: This makes sense, thank you.

Grandfather: What I find most interesting is the fire, because I dreamt a very strange dream about a dark silent figure- a man, all dressed in black, very important, standing with his hands in a fireplace in a wall in the flames but somehow now being burnt. Perhaps these two are linked. In a lot of my dreams recently I am searching :in forests and mud, unable to find something, in one searching in mummified dragons and fish, gleaming. I think this might be connected to the dream person, so this is a thing that is taking up a lot of focus recently. This is what fire means to me currently.

Thank you so much for taking the time, wonderful guidence.

At a Christmass party This evening. I glanced up and a torch outside combined with my reflection in a glass door. The fire image was on my mouth. It was very hologram like... The way the fire combined with my face. It was a very strange syncronicity considering what we were talking about in your dreams and grand fathers image. Be careful. The whole thing has a serious slightly disturbing energy to it.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White Crane Feather

• The_Sensual_One

• THINGSCHANGE87

• littleriot

Hi Seeker. What an interesting thread! I don't know why, but I got a feeling of sympathy for Grandfather, after reading what advices he has been giving. :)

I would like to ask a question too. How can I find the right solution to give an end to the transitional phase that I am in? I know life itself is a transition, but I am refering to moving, changing jobs ect. I know what I want, but I am unsure if I will get the opportunity to achieve it. So what insight can you give me. Thanks.

Edited by balkan27

Hi light

The spirits don't tell the future. I know many others think there actually is one.... But there is not. It is solely based on choices, being a spiritual being with free will those choices cannot be determined until you make them. There are probable futures, and unlikely ones... But they are waves of probability until observed.

Her: she is showing me three paths. One is peace.one is strength. One is balance. The path you want has these three attributes.

Yes. She is smiling and wants to embrace you. Positive thinking sounds so easy dosn't it? She wants to remind you that you are a spiritual being in an animal body. The animal is necessarily negative. It has to be concerned with survival of the body. The trick is to be a spirit observing the animal. Animals are about causality. If you can Identify the the source of the negativity you can combat it. But don't think it's completely eliminatable. All humans continuously grapple with this ( even if they pretend they don't ;) ) it just a result of a material existence.

Got more sleep now---- :)

Thank you seeker your advice was helpful i think I know what I will do. Something's hit spot on like peace thanks again :)

Hi Seeker. What an interesting thread! I don't know why, but I got a feeling of sympathy for Grandfather, after reading what advices he has been giving. :)

I would like to ask a question too. How can I find the right solution to give an end to the transitional phase that I am in? I know life itself is a transition, but I am refering to moving, changing jobs ect. I know what I want, but I am unsure if I will get the opportunity to achieve it. So what insight can you give me. Thanks.

Let's see

Boy: Since you have this in your mind it most certainly is achievable. You see physical arrangments are simply that arrangements. Math equations if you will. In a universe of causality it just a matter of fully understanding the elements off the final arrangment and then combining the elements and initiating the events. Make a written state ment of exactly the life scenerio you want to find your self in. Then another list of everything that has to to happen for it to come to pass. Then each one of those elements another list then another. Each level should get to simpiler and simpler items. Evenchually you have a fairly large list ( sometimes not as large as you think). If you boil everything down to the details and work diligently to fulfill those details, you can accomplish anything in your mind. It's the gift of concousness. In non physical reality it's a simple matter of thought forms simple thought can create nearly any reality., but in physical reality things and arrangment are massively dense it requires many thoughts to arrange reality. Do the list. Watch with amazement as the possibility of the reality of your dreams materialize right in front of you. Your life transition does not have to be random it can be carefully guided to be exactly what you have in mind.

Grandfather: Is shaking his yes and he is building a shelter. Is message is that you should build your life the way the boy has described it. But he warns that there is more peace in simplicity.

Edited by Seeker79

Grandfather: He is showing me native American children playing outside of some sort of wigwam. they are happy... Well fed.... Balanced... Full of wonder. Material focus is a disease that has nearly killed the spirit of humanity and has taken so much from life. He is makeing a vulgar gesture. He is saying to hell with economics. It's better to live in a grass hut, make love to your partner and play with your kids.

Exactly what I was thinking. The things that people are so focused on is sickening to see at times. There are so many things I live with out that others have and could not live with out, and they look at me as if I am crazy because being with my family is more important to me then material possessions.

Now if you could see if they have anything to say personally to me I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Let's see

Boy: Since you have this in your mind it most certainly is achievable. You see physical arrangments are simply that arrangements. Math equations if you will. In a universe of causality it just a matter of fully understanding the elements off the final arrangment and then combining the elements and initiating the events. Make a written state ment of exactly the life scenerio you want to find your self in. Then another list of everything that has to to happen for it to come to pass. Then each one of those elements another list then another. Each level should get to simpiler and simpler items. Evenchually you have a fairly large list ( sometimes not as large as you think). If you boil everything down to the details and work diligently to fulfill those details, you can accomplish anything in your mind. It's the gift of concousness. In non physical reality it's a simple matter of thought forms simple thought can create nearly any reality., but in physical reality things and arrangment are massively dense it requires many thoughts to arrange reality. Do the list. Watch with amazement as the possibility of the reality of your dreams materialize right in front of you. Your life transition does not have to be random it can be carefully guided to be exactly what you have in mind.

Grandfather: Is shaking his yes and he is building a shelter. Is message is that you should build your life the way the boy has described it. But he warns that there is more peace in simplicity.

Thank you :). That is the best advice possible. Although there are some things outside of my power in that list you mentioned, because of the way the system works (visas, EU, non-EU ect ect), but I think it will be arranged in a way or another. I agree that simplicity is best, too. But it is not as easy to attain as one may think. Thanks again.

Edited by balkan27

Hi

Boy: the process of spiritual discovery in the dense parts of reality is also a process of self discovery. After all spiritual discovery is about discovering the whole. It's also about trust....,seeker79 is just learning this. Spirits speak through your inner voice aswell. You simply have to trust what you hear and see.

Tinkerbell... Awareness is tricky. The vail between worlds is thin..... But severely tinted. The best way to lighten the vail is meditation and solitude. Spiritual seekers spend years in meditation and solo travel in wilderness. Deep silence and personal reflection for weeks at a time. All seekers of the past went through similar processes. It's a necessary filter for most people, but not everyone.

The messages that you seek are all around you. On a comercial, in the wind, in a book, in the face of a child. Remember we speak through you, but can only point your awarenes toword things. You are actually already slightly sensitive to us spirits... You just need a little more solitude.

( from seeker... It takes about three days to quite the chatter of society, but a week is better)

boy: there is an open invitation to come and meet the spirits tinkerbell. It's hard to trust properly until you meet us face to face.

Her: tinkerbellkisses ( she loves that name) , obsorb the seekers prayer in it's fullest. Say it every day, before you meditate, at meals. Awareness is part of your destiny. Better yet write your own.

"Divine wind of the great mystery guide me to overcome the illusions of humanity. Fill me with the ability to give up selfishness and persue the good of all in my presence. Remind me to thankful and mindful of all things, and to respect a charish all moments of existance. Allow me humility and pride in wonderful abundance and allow me to experience the world as though I have the eyes of a young child."

Grandfather: he wants you to find a way to vision quest. It does not have to be traditional.

Thanks heaps I loved your/their answers and your fast response.

I read your blog and respect you a lot.

Thanks again

Hi feelingz

Her: I'm getting a come here and sit down feeling. You see love is not really about what you feel....love is about what you choose. Sometimes the two seem contradictory but it's not really. the choice is the ultimate tell of the soul. What you choose is what's in your heart. You say you love a fiancé, yet are worried that this other man might get you pregnant?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Were you joking? birth control is not really that hard especially when a child ( the most preciouse thing in humanity) might be born to such indecision and lack of reguard. Open sexuality is not a problem for her.... But this situation has another ring to it.

This deficiency in your heart Is worrying her. She is feeling you are using these men to fill a place that somone did not for you as a child. Until you adress this you are forever stuck looking. Now I see her reaching for you. She is showing me how you feel ashamed and back away. Feelingz... Helping spirits are what some consider angels. She wants you to find and embrace the great spirit. ( god)... It dosnt matter how or what methos. You also must adress this in pre marital counciling. If you say you love this man......DO NOT MARRY HIM!!! Not yet anyway---- remember choices--- loving choices. Love is a choice not a feeling. A choice is eternal a feeling is a fleeting human condition.

She wants to hug you. She knows her advice seems like a condemnation. But it's not. She knows you already know the answer to all this ( that's what the boy is saying). She will support you through all of your choices.... But there is an element of self destruction in your energy. Like..like... You will do on whim no matter what you hear or know is right. You wont really have peace until you conquer this part of yourself. She just wants you to understand that this part of yourself is not really your fault... And if you want to beat it you can.... It's just going to take a little self reflection. You are beautiful..., you are beautiful..,,,, you are beautiful...( she won't stop saying it) you are beautiful...., you are beautiful..., ( she says for you to keep saying it to... In the mirror..,, but it's kinda freaky she won't stop), you are beautiful, you are beautiful, you are beautiful, you are beautiful, you are beautiful.---- she wants me to keep telling you... In your face like.----- if this were in person I would have to follow you around and keep saying it until you break down in front of me.

Boy: He is saying that you already know the answers to these questions ( he always does that). But like so many, you don't listen to your inner voice. The clouds of the society you associate with have a grip on you. He recommends completely changing your environment. The one you are in is toxic. If you have a mind for a child... You must find a new environment.

Grandfather: he is digging.... For roots....deep tree roots. You should go back to them... But beyond your parents... More like grand parents. ---- I think--

Seeker79----- how come you are feeling this way? What does this guy have over the other? I don't understand how you can agree to get maried but want another. You need to see a councilor and not try to tackle this on your own. A good therapist can help you... I promise.

Wow, that's a lot. I felt like I was read like a book. Pretty scary. Very interesting. Yeah, I have a therapist that I will see in a month from now and the focus is on my thoughts.

I was wondering what is the toxic environment?

I stay at home everyday and only get out to get food, get groceries, or movie and dinner night.

Is the toxic environment the apartment I'm in or is it my fiancee and my mother. I live with my mother and have a 3 month old daughter.

My fiancee stays with us cus he had nowhere to live. So he's been with me for 2 years now.

I felt this way 2 days ago cus a guy out of nowhere confessed himself to me but it's okay now. I wasn't paying attention. So, he's out of the picture.

Edited by Feelingz

Wow, that's a lot. I felt like I was read like a book. Pretty scary. Very interesting. Yeah, I have a therapist that I will see in a month from now and the focus is on my thoughts.

I was wondering what is the toxic environment?

I stay at home everyday and only get out to get food, get groceries, or movie and dinner night.

Is the toxic environment the apartment I'm in or is it my fiancee and my mother. I live with my mother and have a 3 month old daughter.

My fiancee stays with us cus he had nowhere to live. So he's been with me for 2 years now.

I felt this way 2 days ago cus a guy out of nowhere confessed himself to me but it's okay now. I wasn't paying attention. So, he's out of the picture.

I don't know---- . Is your fiancé the father of your child? When you considered this other relationship, How much of that is associated with feelings of inadequacy because your fiancé cannot totally support himself... And you? He said he beleives you will have an affair? Why would he have those feelings if all you do is stay home go to the store... Etc? What makes him feel that way? Why dosnt ge trust? It's tricky because the guides Are giving me the feeling of toxicity. Are you stewing about this? When you start to churn things in your mind over and over again it becomes very toxic. For relationships, for you, and for children. I still can't shake the theme of self destruction. I don't know thats not the whole picture though. I'm glad you are going to counciling. Make sure to tell the councilor about this last moment of doubt, and his feelings aswell.

Her: she wishes she could bring you into the gardens and show you how beautiful the universe is. That you are a beautiful person and can be free of this inner stress you have. She wants you to lighten your load of emotion.

Edited by Seeker79

Thanks heaps I loved your/their answers and your fast response.

I read your blog and respect you a lot.

Thanks again

Ha!---- well when I read over my blogs I think I'm just nuts :) especially the last entry. I'm glad they are contributing to something. I enjoy your presence also. you have the energy of a spirit guide. This intelligent and delicate calming energy from you is very comforting. I bet you don't see how much people enjoy being around you. You should consider a career with children.

Ha!---- well when I read over my blogs I think I'm just nuts :) especially the last entry. I'm glad they are contributing to something. I enjoy your presence also. you have the energy of a spirit guide. This intelligent and delicate calming energy from you is very comforting. I bet you don't see how much people enjoy being around you. You should consider a career with children.

I'm glad I come across that way I try my hardest to be very positive and I am getting good at it. I love children and do want to work with them I'm thinking maybe counseling I'd love if we could chat sometime all your experiences I am very interested in and would love to discuss them maybe ask a question or two. Maybe you and your guides can help me through some meditations or talk about OBEs :)

I'm glad I come across that way I try my hardest to be very positive and I am getting good at it. I love children and do want to work with them I'm thinking maybe counseling I'd love if we could chat sometime all your experiences I am very interested in and would love to discuss them maybe ask a question or two. Maybe you and your guides can help me through some meditations or talk about OBEs :)

Consider me your personal OBE coach :) I'd be happy to answer any questions I can. We can chat any time it would be my pleasure.

That is interesting, I will be. Everything certainly feels very hostile, my dreams are getting very violent and I have no further idea about this dream figure. All I know is the fire is key- especially as I dreamt again of a dragon like creature

Hey Seeker

"Will our financial situation get better soon?"

Thanks

You should read over the other posts on finances, jobs, and living.

Boy: it's simple really. Your finances get better when you choose them to be. Many people require a certain lifestyle and have been taught by their society that they have to live above a certain level of consumption. You do not. You don't need a cell phone, you don't have to eat this or that, you dont need a television, dishwasher, etc etc. You don't even really need electricity. You are hupnotized into thinking you need everything. Your debt, how much money you spend on energy, even food. All of it is an illusion. When you you finally decide this and can see that wealth is about positive flow you will find ways to eliminate your negative consumption and increase your income. Look at what I have said to others here. Guide your finances concously and stop reacting emotionally.

The mere fact that you asked means that you do not have a plan with specific dates and full understanding of how to get there. You can do it. It just requires hard and humiliating choices.

i'm becoming more and more unstable everyday and i was wondering if any entities can give me some advice on how to control my temper and impulses.

Taking a little different view on this...I wonder how your guides view you, Seeker. I'm trying to gain more insight to get me in touch with my Spirit Guides...

i'm becoming more and more unstable everyday and i was wondering if any entities can give me some advice on how to control my temper and impulses.

Yikes, why is this happening? Have you been checked for bipolar disorders... Or other possible brain chemical problems. I say brain chemical problems because there are some real issues that have nothing to do with who you are just biochemistry. It might be easily fixed. Even a simple food sensitivity can cause a lot of problems. I'll meditate on it, but i think you should consider all the things that affect your mood. ( in not saying this is it, but drugs and alcohol can cause these things to)

------- STAY AWAY FROM ALCOHOL!!!!!---- it will make you feel better at first and then reel you you in like a hooked fish. I have seen it ruin people with anger issues.... I mean totally totally totally ruin.

Her: She is moving to hold you. She wants you to be close to her. She wants you to understand that there is real kindness in the world. There are people and spirits that truely want you to get better eventhough you don't even know them yet. You should find one of these people. There are talented therapists that can identify the source of all this and move you in a direction of health. She is begging you to see one. If you have to much pride for this get over it. It's better to try and find peace. She wishes she could give it to you. You deserve peace.

Boy: he is showing me two sides of a flat stone. One side is love the other side is fear. These are the sponsoring emotions for all others ( true love is not an emotion per say it's a choice). Anger can be a product or mixture of both. But out of control anger is a product of fear. What is it that has you this way---- sometimes they are childish habits that started and did not leave... ( usually the case in a home with a weak single parent).... Other times there is something internalized that is manifesting in certain ways... Other times it's biological ( follow seekers advice on that one). Regardless of what it is. If you are forced to tackle this on your own without help ( not recommended), you need to cover all your bases. 1) Seeker has an article sent to him by a friend on how to determin and eliminate food sensitivities ( I will send it to you). 2) you need to learn to meditate. Pick up as much information on it as you can. Seek a real life teacher, and commit yourself. A meditative life will teach you control possibly even identify problems. If it is chemical meditation can help aswell.

Grandfather: He is running, now he is shadow boxing, now he is climbing a mountain. ---- it's clear he wants you to find a positive outlet for your intensity. Run a half marathon and see how that makes you feel.

Taking a little different view on this...I wonder how your guides view you, Seeker. I'm trying to gain more insight to get me in touch with my Spirit Guides...

Hi curiouslyseeking. I have not asked them how they view me. Directing the thought their way now. I think They view me as a student. The kind that is willing to listen. This is something I learned to be very early in life in martial arts.

I have asked directly to the boy.... Why me? Why did my practical world go hay wire and get launched into all of this. ( this was actually on our first meeting)---

He told me it was because of a convergence of different factors. First and for most it was the choices I was making. ( If you want I'll talk with you about that in pm) Then a number of other things. Simple character traits really. And even a couple of "bad" ones.

I know we have been through this my friend, but I could not have been in this place without the journey. If I was not speaking face to face with them I would have considered all of this new agy hogwash. One of those negative character traits that facilitated haveing such a personal relationship with them. I would have not have believed it otherwise. (---- it still haunts me---) I have as much trouble believing things out of my box as I ever did..., it's gotton worse with the more I think I know. The bigger my box is the less likely it seems certain things are real. --- luckily I have been told ( by grand father) I'm still a child and I don't know squat yet. Her even called me a baby once--- during that same journey she showed me my unborn son.

Anyway. I they view me as a student. A child to teach, love, and guide. As I suspect they view everyone else.

Edited by Seeker79

I don't know---- . Is your fiancé the father of your child? When you considered this other relationship, How much of that is associated with feelings of inadequacy because your fiancé cannot totally support himself... And you? He said he beleives you will have an affair? Why would he have those feelings if all you do is stay home go to the store... Etc? What makes him feel that way? Why dosnt ge trust? It's tricky because the guides Are giving me the feeling of toxicity. Are you stewing about this? When you start to churn things in your mind over and over again it becomes very toxic. For relationships, for you, and for children. I still can't shake the theme of self destruction. I don't know thats not the whole picture though. I'm glad you are going to counciling. Make sure to tell the councilor about this last moment of doubt, and his feelings aswell.

Her: she wishes she could bring you into the gardens and show you how beautiful the universe is. That you are a beautiful person and can be free of this inner stress you have. She wants you to lighten your load of emotion.

Yes. My fiancee is the father of my child. She was born on the 18th of September.

As for this other person, it was just some random guy that lived in Texas that caught my attention but I left him alone cus he was too mysterious. I never met him or talked to him verbally. I texted him only 1 night and ignored him. He made me nervous and uncomfortable. So, that was just some stranger.

I think it's around 10% feeling of inadequacy yet I'm numb to such emotions. I know that he's doing his best and I love him. I don't want to leave him.

Yes, but he just says that cus he think he's a bad person and doesn't know why I put up with him but it's cus of love. The relationship has been running strong for 2 years now and I don't plan or want to end it any time soon nor ever cus a lot of men get on my nerves. I don't see myself going out or dating any other man. I'm too paranoid, too investigative when it comes to that. It would be a lot better that I stay with my fiancee.

I try to ignore my thoughts. I have recently shut them all out and I think only about my baby and my health.

Self destruction makes me think of completely snapping but I'm at a calm ever since I shut down my thoughts and emotions except for contentment.

Yes. My fiancee is the father of my child. She was born on the 18th of September.

As for this other person, it was just some random guy that lived in Texas that caught my attention but I left him alone cus he was too mysterious. I never met him or talked to him verbally. I texted him only 1 night and ignored him. He made me nervous and uncomfortable. So, that was just some stranger.

I think it's around 10% feeling of inadequacy yet I'm numb to such emotions. I know that he's doing his best and I love him. I don't want to leave him.

Yes, but he just says that cus he think he's a bad person and doesn't know why I put up with him but it's cus of love. The relationship has been running strong for 2 years now and I don't plan or want to end it any time soon nor ever cus a lot of men get on my nerves. I don't see myself going out or dating any other man. I'm too paranoid, too investigative when it comes to that. It would be a lot better that I stay with my fiancee.

I try to ignore my thoughts. I have recently shut them all out and I think only about my baby and my health.

Self destruction makes me think of completely snapping but I'm at a calm ever since I shut down my thoughts and emotions except for contentment.

Ahhhh you see. The truth is starting to set you free. Guides are telling me to aply the rule of three to your 10% which is fine and normal on your part. Circumstances are what they are for people and you are using love properly... You are choosing it. Good for you.

Dear. Now Im starting to understand the toxic environment. You are in one. You are suffering from some postpartum depression I'm almost certain of it. This routine you have is very bad for you. This is also normal. My own wife went through it. You are going to go to counciling right? You need some endorphins girl. ( she said that). Here are some things that will help you right now.

1) running or any kind of strenuous exercise.

2) a moms group. These are god sends. Get online and find one. Trust me---- this will be huge

3) counciling. You need to get those feelings out not bottle them up. Emotions are alive!!! They just don't go away.

Anything you can do to get out and start accomplishing little things. Wallowing in postpartum is very toxic even dangerouse.

I hope that helps. Spirits use triggers to trigger revelation and discovery. I hope you are learning something about yourself.

Ahhhh you see. The truth is starting to set you free. Guides are telling me to aply the rule of three to your 10% which is fine and normal on your part. Circumstances are what they are for people and you are using love properly... You are choosing it. Good for you.

Dear. Now Im starting to understand the toxic environment. You are in one. You are suffering from some postpartum depression I'm almost certain of it. This routine you have is very bad for you. This is also normal. My own wife went through it. You are going to go to counciling right? You need some endorphins girl. ( she said that). Here are some things that will help you right now.

1) running or any kind of strenuous exercise.

2) a moms group. These are god sends. Get online and find one. Trust me---- this will be huge

3) counciling. You need to get those feelings out not bottle them up. Emotions are alive!!! They just don't go away.

Anything you can do to get out and start accomplishing little things. Wallowing in postpartum is very toxic even dangerouse.

I hope that helps. Spirits use triggers to trigger revelation and discovery. I hope you are learning something about yourself.

I can't avoid the toxic environment. I do yoga and such in my home and dance often. I would love to go out and do a lot more stuff to make me super happy but no money. I do not own a car. My fiancee drives his own car and I'm just stuck. I do what I can and I play video games. I can't work and never have really worked cus I am on disability and can only make $1,000 a month but no job allows that and If I do work I'll lose everything. So, I just make the best of what I can do.

I can't avoid the toxic environment. I do yoga and such in my home and dance often. I would love to go out and do a lot more stuff to make me super happy but no money. I do not own a car. My fiancee drives his own car and I'm just stuck. I do what I can and I play video games. I can't work and never have really worked cus I am on disability and can only make $1,000 a month but no job allows that and If I do work I'll lose everything. So, I just make the best of what I can do.

Just makeing you aware... It's your choices that count.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0004481/#adam_007215.disease.prevention

Jeepers, I have sooooo many questions, where do I start!!! Ok, am I doing what I should be or am I on the wrong path?

Gracie.

Oh, can I ask more than one question after this one or is it one and only one???

Jeepers, I have sooooo many questions, where do I start!!! Ok, am I doing what I should be or am I on the wrong path?

Gracie.

Oh, can I ask more than one question after this one or is it one and only one???

Hahaha well I'll do my best. Ask away I'll try.

Her: yes hatch you are. You have chosen love. That's all that really matters.

Boy: he threw a stone across the lake it completed the circle but he snatched it up with extra finess. He is telling you you are completing your circles.

Grandfather: is shaking his finger at you. Im not sure what that's about.