Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Inner voice

White Crane Feather

That is interesting, I will be. Everything certainly feels very hostile, my dreams are getting very violent and I have no further idea about this dream figure. All I know is the fire is key- especially as I dreamt again of a dragon like creature

Another synchronistic event. Sitting by the fire this morning, my four year old says "daddy why is there fire in your eyes?" again it was a reflection. Only this time my image was real where as the fire was the reflection. At the Christmas party the fire was real and my image was the reflection. Your dream, grandfathers impression, the Christmas party, now fire in my yes this morning. Synchronistic events are always cascading lessons of discovery. I'm not sure if it's ment for you or me..... Mabey both of us.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White Crane Feather

• The_Sensual_One

• THINGSCHANGE87

• littleriot

Hahaha well I'll do my best. Ask away I'll try.

Her: yes hatch you are. You have chosen love. That's all that really matters.

Boy: he threw a stone across the lake it completed the circle but he snatched it up with extra finess. He is telling you you are completing your circles.

Grandfather: is shaking his finger at you. Im not sure what that's about.

Oh Grandfather!!! You always make me laugh!!! I know what that's about, "Why do you even bother asking!!!" Grandfather, I just had to make sure....

Thanks Seeker!!

Ready for another question? If it gets too personal, can you put it in a PM?

Do I have anything going on with my health?

Oh Grandfather!!! You always make me laugh!!! I know what that's about, "Why do you even bother asking!!!" Grandfather, I just had to make sure....

Thanks Seeker!!

Ready for another question? If it gets too personal, can you put it in a PM?

Do I have anything going on with my health?

I don't know If you have been reading the other posts hatch, but I'm not a psychic. Guides dont offer power. They offer wisdom, advice, comfort, and companionship. I would not be able to tell something like that. In OBE sessions with someone close to me ( physically) I have been able to discover a few things.... But guiding spirits are not at my whim they are at my ear ( or rather mind). Magic tricks are not what they do. Their motives are in a much greater context than what we can always see.

With that, I am feeling like the boy has something to say.

Boy: health is a continuum. Look around you.... You are only a few steps from death at any moment. The end of that knife, the bottom of this stairs, under that tire, into that glass door. All humans find themselves closer or farther from these points any given moment wether internal or external. All you can do is make the choices to avoid them the best you can.

I'm sorry hatch, if you are qualifying me, there is nothing to qualify.

I don't know If you have been reading the other posts hatch, but I'm not a psychic. Guides dont offer power. They offer wisdom, advice, comfort, and companionship. I would not be able to tell something like that. In OBE sessions with someone close to me ( physically) I have been able to discover a few things.... But guiding spirits are not at my whim they are at my ear ( or rather mind). Magic tricks are not what they do. Their motives are in a much greater context than what we can always see.

With that, I am feeling like the boy has something to say.

Boy: health is a continuum. Look around you.... You are only a few steps from death at any moment. The end of that knife, the bottom of this stairs, under that tire, into that glass door. All humans find themselves closer or farther from these points any given moment wether internal or external. All you can do is make the choices to avoid them the best you can.

I'm sorry hatch, if you are qualifying me, there is nothing to qualify.

Oh, no seeker, I'd never do that!! I respect what you do and what your guides have to say. I just have a concern that I was hoping they could shed a little light on but if they can't or don't do things like that, then they don't! I'm very thankful for what they have said and you translated to me. I'm actually what people call a psychic although, I don't like the term. I'm more empathic. I get messages and translate them much the way you do. It's very difficult to get messages for yourself though, at least for me it is. Anyway, thank you for your time and I wish you much luck!!!

Gracie.

Oh, no seeker, I'd never do that!! I respect what you do and what your guides have to say. I just have a concern that I was hoping they could shed a little light on but if they can't or don't do things like that, then they don't! I'm very thankful for what they have said and you translated to me. I'm actually what people call a psychic although, I don't like the term. I'm more empathic. I get messages and translate them much the way you do. It's very difficult to get messages for yourself though, at least for me it is. Anyway, thank you for your time and I wish you much luck!!!

Gracie.

Her: you have given so much support to others hatch.... You do neglect yourself. This is common for people like you. There are often many health problems you face as you get older. Takeing responsibly for others is a dangerouse game. This is why therapists often need therapists. There is a way around this. Self focus is not wrong. Take time hatch. Take time to focus on yourself truly. Look to all your needs. Health, finances, and love life.

Spiritual warriors must be strong like physical ones. They should be satisfied and whole. Your own health is needed for the health of others.

---I apologize for my doubt in your intentions hatch , my root chakra is under developed. I'm working very hard on it--- one of the reasons for this thread actually. To develop trust in my inner voice. :)

Edited by Seeker79

There is an exercise for that, that can get you in working order real fast!!! http://www.psychichatchway.com/chakras.html give this a try and see how you feel!!

It's no problem, there is some negative energy floating around from time to time here but I refuse to be negative. Yes, terminally cheerful since I was a child!!!! Now that's a long time!! I believe we are all here to help each other so if you need anything let me know!!! Thanks for the second look too, it was enlightening!!!

Gracie.

There is an exercise for that, that can get you in working order real fast!!! http://www.psychichatchway.com/chakras.html give this a try and see how you feel!!

It's no problem, there is some negative energy floating around from time to time here but I refuse to be negative. Yes, terminally cheerful since I was a child!!!! Now that's a long time!! I believe we are all here to help each other so if you need anything let me know!!! Thanks for the second look too, it was enlightening!!!

Gracie.

Thanks I will!!!

I think the problem has to do with what I do for a living. Nearly every day for most of my life I teach people self defense. This of course makes your awareness extend out looking for the bad. I have to teach people how to be aware of the bad. It's become a fundamental part of my personality that I have been trying to shed for quite some time. On the otherhand without it I think my decision makeing process would be different. You see a long time ago I decided that I would dedicate myself to being an anchor against the bad. This of course led me to develop spiritual awareness.

Oh were is the balance?!??!? one thing leads to another. The spirits use this all the time.

I think it's time to reel it in. Go to the urban legends thread and see my story under strange businesses to see how this has recently ran away with me. The spirits sent me a real teacher in person and I nearly decided he was an evil cannibal.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=219098&pid=4142709&st=0entry4142709

Oh, and feel free to continue with other questions. :) :)

Edited by Seeker79

Another synchronistic event. Sitting by the fire this morning, my four year old says "daddy why is there fire in your eyes?" again it was a reflection. Only this time my image was real where as the fire was the reflection. At the Christmas party the fire was real and my image was the reflection. Your dream, grandfathers impression, the Christmas party, now fire in my yes this morning. Synchronistic events are always cascading lessons of discovery. I'm not sure if it's ment for you or me..... Mabey both of us.

Very interesting indeed. I sat with a candle for a bit today and tried to meditate on it- it felt like there was something I should realize but it was just beneath the surface of my thoughts. Very strange. I was sure I could smell smoke in my room today, my brother later mentioned it too. The name Gabriel came into my mind during a meditation & wikipedia informs me that the angel gabriel is of the seraphim- associated with fire and controlling "firey serpents". A bit of a weird angle but still.

This is certainly an interesting experience, lets hope it is unveiled.

You mention the change in places of what was reflected and real: interestingly I was working on a piece of writing during Novemeber exploring horizons and reflections in relation to memory .The idea was brought to mind by how the winter sky holds both the sun and moon visible at once. I drew a lot from the myths of otherworlds in lakes, and a myth about a very old ancestor of mine who supposedly dwells under the enchanted Lough Gur, a shapeshifter.

You can read it here: http://www.grailwerk.com/docs/gearoid.htm

Perhaps we are to recognise something in the nature of fire that is as ambiguous, just as in this story of a shapeshifting man.

The image of a coin with two sides very different yet similar.

Very interesting indeed. I sat with a candle for a bit today and tried to meditate on it- it felt like there was something I should realize but it was just beneath the surface of my thoughts. Very strange. I was sure I could smell smoke in my room today, my brother later mentioned it too. The name Gabriel came into my mind during a meditation & wikipedia informs me that the angel gabriel is of the seraphim- associated with fire and controlling "firey serpents". A bit of a weird angle but still.

This is certainly an interesting experience, lets hope it is unveiled.

You mention the change in places of what was reflected and real: interestingly I was working on a piece of writing during Novemeber exploring horizons and reflections in relation to memory .The idea was brought to mind by how the winter sky holds both the sun and moon visible at once. I drew a lot from the myths of otherworlds in lakes, and a myth about a very old ancestor of mine who supposedly dwells under the enchanted Lough Gur, a shapeshifter.

You can read it here: http://www.grailwerk.com/docs/gearoid.htm

Perhaps we are to recognise something in the nature of fire that is as ambiguous, just as in this story of a shapeshifting man.

The image of a coin with two sides very different yet similar.

Well..... I'm busy in the yard right now teaching my boys a lesson about hard work, we will talk latter and I'll look at the link. But last night I kept waking up with a smell of burned ... Plastic... Or wax... Or.... Something. I cant Identify it. But It made me get up several times. Even to the point of my wife waking up and comforting me. She knows when something is amiss. I have been through it to many times. She dosnt understand it but I have spoken to her out of body several times... And she is doing exactly what she said she would do even though her waking self cannot remember.

Hmmmm?

Thanks I will!!!

I think the problem has to do with what I do for a living. Nearly every day for most of my life I teach people self defense. This of course makes your awareness extend out looking for the bad. I have to teach people how to be aware of the bad. It's become a fundamental part of my personality that I have been trying to shed for quite some time. On the otherhand without it I think my decision makeing process would be different. You see a long time ago I decided that I would dedicate myself to being an anchor against the bad. This of course led me to develop spiritual awareness.

Oh were is the balance?!??!? one thing leads to another. The spirits use this all the time.

I think it's time to reel it in. Go to the urban legends thread and see my story under strange businesses to see how this has recently ran away with me. The spirits sent me a real teacher in person and I nearly decided he was an evil cannibal.

http://www.unexplain...0

Oh, and feel free to continue with other questions. :) :)

That was a great story!!!

It seems to me that you are finding your balance but since you aren't quite there yet, you don't see it but you will.

THINGSCHANGE87, on 12 December 2011 - 05:59 PM, said:

i'm becoming more and more unstable everyday and i was wondering if any entities can give me some advice on how to control my temper and impulses.

Yikes, why is this happening? Have you been checked for bipolar disorders... Or other possible brain chemical problems. I say brain chemical problems because there are some real issues that have nothing to do with who you are just biochemistry. It might be easily fixed. Even a simple food sensitivity can cause a lot of problems. I'll meditate on it, but i think you should consider all the things that affect your mood. ( in not saying this is it, but drugs and alcohol can cause these things to)

------- STAY AWAY FROM ALCOHOL!!!!!---- it will make you feel better at first and then reel you you in like a hooked fish. I have seen it ruin people with anger issues.... I mean totally totally totally ruin.

Her: She is moving to hold you. She wants you to be close to her. She wants you to understand that there is real kindness in the world. There are people and spirits that truely want you to get better eventhough you don't even know them yet. You should find one of these people. There are talented therapists that can identify the source of all this and move you in a direction of health. She is begging you to see one. If you have to much pride for this get over it. It's better to try and find peace. She wishes she could give it to you. You deserve peace.

Boy: he is showing me two sides of a flat stone. One side is love the other side is fear. These are the sponsoring emotions for all others ( true love is not an emotion per say it's a choice). Anger can be a product or mixture of both. But out of control anger is a product of fear. What is it that has you this way---- sometimes they are childish habits that started and did not leave... ( usually the case in a home with a weak single parent).... Other times there is something internalized that is manifesting in certain ways... Other times it's biological ( follow seekers advice on that one). Regardless of what it is. If you are forced to tackle this on your own without help ( not recommended), you need to cover all your bases. 1) Seeker has an article sent to him by a friend on how to determin and eliminate food sensitivities ( I will send it to you). 2) you need to learn to meditate. Pick up as much information on it as you can. Seek a real life teacher, and commit yourself. A meditative life will teach you control possibly even identify problems. If it is chemical meditation can help aswell.

Grandfather: He is running, now he is shadow boxing, now he is climbing a mountain. ---- it's clear he wants you to find a positive outlet for your intensity. Run a half marathon and see how that makes you feel.

I'm sorry i don't have time to run a marathon or see a therapist. i will look into meditation though. i agree with the alcohol, it's a depressant and doesn't work well for my brain. thank you for your help. any advice on handling my anger when it flares up on the spot?

THINGSCHANGE87, on 12 December 2011 - 05:59 PM, said:

i'm becoming more and more unstable everyday and i was wondering if any entities can give me some advice on how to control my temper and impulses.

Yikes, why is this happening? Have you been checked for bipolar disorders... Or other possible brain chemical problems. I say brain chemical problems because there are some real issues that have nothing to do with who you are just biochemistry. It might be easily fixed. Even a simple food sensitivity can cause a lot of problems. I'll meditate on it, but i think you should consider all the things that affect your mood. ( in not saying this is it, but drugs and alcohol can cause these things to)

------- STAY AWAY FROM ALCOHOL!!!!!---- it will make you feel better at first and then reel you you in like a hooked fish. I have seen it ruin people with anger issues.... I mean totally totally totally ruin.

Her: She is moving to hold you. She wants you to be close to her. She wants you to understand that there is real kindness in the world. There are people and spirits that truely want you to get better eventhough you don't even know them yet. You should find one of these people. There are talented therapists that can identify the source of all this and move you in a direction of health. She is begging you to see one. If you have to much pride for this get over it. It's better to try and find peace. She wishes she could give it to you. You deserve peace.

Boy: he is showing me two sides of a flat stone. One side is love the other side is fear. These are the sponsoring emotions for all others ( true love is not an emotion per say it's a choice). Anger can be a product or mixture of both. But out of control anger is a product of fear. What is it that has you this way---- sometimes they are childish habits that started and did not leave... ( usually the case in a home with a weak single parent).... Other times there is something internalized that is manifesting in certain ways... Other times it's biological ( follow seekers advice on that one). Regardless of what it is. If you are forced to tackle this on your own without help ( not recommended), you need to cover all your bases. 1) Seeker has an article sent to him by a friend on how to determin and eliminate food sensitivities ( I will send it to you). 2) you need to learn to meditate. Pick up as much information on it as you can. Seek a real life teacher, and commit yourself. A meditative life will teach you control possibly even identify problems. If it is chemical meditation can help aswell.

Grandfather: He is running, now he is shadow boxing, now he is climbing a mountain. ---- it's clear he wants you to find a positive outlet for your intensity. Run a half marathon and see how that makes you feel.

I'm sorry i don't have time to run a marathon or see a therapist. i will look into meditation though. i agree with the alcohol, it's a depressant and doesn't work well for my brain. thank you for your help. any advice on handling my anger when it flares up on the spot?

Yes. You need to be constantly reminding yourself of WHO YOU WANT TO BE when you have your flares. If you practice this small meditation even when you are not angry.. You will be lucid enough to aply it. At least three times a day.

The other advice you will understand in a few years. Trust me. You could run a half marathon right now. Any day in less time it takes to watch a few movies. You are young. You are capable of so much more than you think you are.

Edit: let me ask you something. Do you know anything about bio chemistry? You understand that a depressant like alcohol will send you firmly down the wrong path..... But why will you not consider a stimulant like endirphines to propel you to where you want to be? It's the other side of the coin. It does not take as much as you think to do it..... Try it once.., and see how it changes everything...., I'll promise you this.

Edited by Seeker79

Just makeing you aware... It's your choices that count.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....ease.prevention

Thanks, I'll make sure to follow those steps. My mother helps me a lot with the baby.

My friends all want to party, smoke and drink all the time which I can't do since I'm on blood pressure medicine. And I'm allergic to cigarette smoke which makes me avoid a lot of places where I live.

I wouldn't exactly call the people I associate with friends. They are more like acquaintances from High School days. And most of them just had babies as well. I see how they treat their own babies but they don't have mothers around to help them. I do, so I am thankful for that. They are probably going through a tougher time. Most of them have drama lives so I avoid them. My real friends is my mother, my fiancee and my baby and another guy that I've been good friends with for 4 years running. Sadly, he lives way over in another state and can't get to me. I'm a person that does express my feelings. I'm pretty critical and observant when it comes to speaking my mind. This is why it gets me into trouble. I remember before being pregnant I would express ALL of my feelings and it turned into a fight. I don't like fighting, arguments, confrontation none of that, only peace. So, over time I had to close off my feelings to protect myself from violence. I use to go through that when my father was alive. There's so much of me and my life that I could say but that would take up an entire book. Now a days, I note to self to express my feelings and concerns that I have about people even if it hurts their feelings. People tell me I'm waaay too honest and brutal. I'd rather be honest and brutal than closed off and cold, ya know.

I've had depression but it isn''t from birth or none of that. My depression been when I was a teenager and progressed after the death of my father. I was placed in a mental hospital for a month until I got my own self out with telling the doctor and the psychologist how to do their jobs. I was put on medication that made me feel bad. I'm not a person that trust the modern world of medicine. It does more harm than good. I do things in spiritual ways such as ancient methods or home remedies to aid with things.

So, note that my depression is from not having my father around. When he was alive he was a very strict parent that never let me go out, so I was sheltered but he was great at providing everything for me. There were no money issues. I could get what I wanted with no problems. He was wealthy. Til he died in front of my eyes (which I knew he was gonna die cus I have that ability to tell when a person is gonna die). Everything went downhill for my whole family. My mother could not work like she use to cus she became disabled with back issues and arthiritis. This is what progressed the depression more was seeing her depressed and the fact that she can't have a job that requires her to work long hours or sit down or stand up too much. No one wants to take her in especially during this recession. Soooooo, she uses my disability check and her to pay off all her bills and mine which are doctor bills and my fiancee helps with stuff such as food, getting Ava her needs and getting little material things in which he struggles cus no one wants to hire him so he usually sticks around bar jobs but is waiting on being a fire fighter with his test results still pending to come in.

I just wanted to let you know more of my life and what's behind the reading. I will try my best to do things the BEST way that I can. I am not going through postpatrum cus I've been depressed over having watch people struggle and this terrible recession that Mr.Bush screwed up. There's so much that I can say and rant on but that would be inappropriate for some viewers who may be reading this. I get through my depression with escaping with meditation, video games, watching things that make me laugh, music, playing, talking and taking care of my baby.

Thanks, I'll make sure to follow those steps. My mother helps me a lot with the baby.

My friends all want to party, smoke and drink all the time which I can't do since I'm on blood pressure medicine. And I'm allergic to cigarette smoke which makes me avoid a lot of places where I live.

I wouldn't exactly call the people I associate with friends. They are more like acquaintances from High School days. And most of them just had babies as well. I see how they treat their own babies but they don't have mothers around to help them. I do, so I am thankful for that. They are probably going through a tougher time. Most of them have drama lives so I avoid them. My real friends is my mother, my fiancee and my baby and another guy that I've been good friends with for 4 years running. Sadly, he lives way over in another state and can't get to me. I'm a person that does express my feelings. I'm pretty critical and observant when it comes to speaking my mind. This is why it gets me into trouble. I remember before being pregnant I would express ALL of my feelings and it turned into a fight. I don't like fighting, arguments, confrontation none of that, only peace. So, over time I had to close off my feelings to protect myself from violence. I use to go through that when my father was alive. There's so much of me and my life that I could say but that would take up an entire book. Now a days, I note to self to express my feelings and concerns that I have about people even if it hurts their feelings. People tell me I'm waaay too honest and brutal. I'd rather be honest and brutal than closed off and cold, ya know.

I've had depression but it isn''t from birth or none of that. My depression been when I was a teenager and progressed after the death of my father. I was placed in a mental hospital for a month until I got my own self out with telling the doctor and the psychologist how to do their jobs. I was put on medication that made me feel bad. I'm not a person that trust the modern world of medicine. It does more harm than good. I do things in spiritual ways such as ancient methods or home remedies to aid with things.

So, note that my depression is from not having my father around. When he was alive he was a very strict parent that never let me go out, so I was sheltered but he was great at providing everything for me. There were no money issues. I could get what I wanted with no problems. He was wealthy. Til he died in front of my eyes (which I knew he was gonna die cus I have that ability to tell when a person is gonna die). Everything went downhill for my whole family. My mother could not work like she use to cus she became disabled with back issues and arthiritis. This is what progressed the depression more was seeing her depressed and the fact that she can't have a job that requires her to work long hours or sit down or stand up too much. No one wants to take her in especially during this recession. Soooooo, she uses my disability check and her to pay off all her bills and mine which are doctor bills and my fiancee helps with stuff such as food, getting Ava her needs and getting little material things in which he struggles cus no one wants to hire him so he usually sticks around bar jobs but is waiting on being a fire fighter with his test results still pending to come in.

I just wanted to let you know more of my life and what's behind the reading. I will try my best to do things the BEST way that I can. I am not going through postpatrum cus I've been depressed over having watch people struggle and this terrible recession that Mr.Bush screwed up. There's so much that I can say and rant on but that would be inappropriate for some viewers who may be reading this. I get through my depression with escaping with meditation, video games, watching things that make me laugh, music, playing, talking and taking care of my baby.

Well thank you feelingz..... They got it the first time didn't they? Your a smart young woman. Dont right off postpartum. Things add up. Circumstances, finances, child hood, an old life style..... Child bearing.... You see kido. It dosnt have to be one thing. It's possible to get a little bit of depression from a lot of things.

Good luck, I'll be on these forums for a while if you need someone to vent at :)

Edited by Seeker79

Well..... I'm busy in the yard right now teaching my boys a lesson about hard work, we will talk latter and I'll look at the link. But last night I kept waking up with a smell of burned ... Plastic... Or wax... Or.... Something. I cant Identify it. But It made me get up several times. Even to the point of my wife waking up and comforting me. She knows when something is amiss. I have been through it to many times. She dosnt understand it but I have spoken to her out of body several times... And she is doing exactly what she said she would do even though her waking self cannot remember.

Hmmmm?

Well I smelt that smell again about an hour ago. I burned popcorn when cooking it for the kids. Funny thing is I did it exactly the same way, same temp, same amount as I always do. but tonight I burned it. I don't understand. Precog of smelling popcorn.????....just strange enough to have a deeper meaning.

How do you see me and my partner in a few months or more?

I'm sorry I missed this one some how. :(

her: Love is about choice. In the months to come there will be choices made by both of you in the relationship. Some of these choices will be loveing some will be made based on fear. The only way to be in a strong relationship is to choose love every time. It's all that's in your power. Healthy relationships are those in which choosing to love yourself is the same choice as choosing to love another, and parties are equally involved. Unhealthy relationships slowly breed negativity over time.-- She is reposing the question back at you.--- Is this a healthy relationship? It will get better in the months that come if it is or is at least moving toward one ( no relationships are perfect) It will get worse with time if it is not. Only you can answer that particular question. Remember Remember Rmember. True love is a choice. Two people choosing love for one another will last a lifetime. People in the never ending search for gratification expecting the other to make them feel love will be eternally disappointed.

Grandfather: he Is balancing a stick on his hand.

Edited by Seeker79

Well I smelt that smell again about an hour ago. I burned popcorn when cooking it for the kids. Funny thing is I did it exactly the same way, same temp, same amount as I always do. but tonight I burned it. I don't understand. Precog of smelling popcorn.????....just strange enough to have a deeper meaning.

Very strange indeed.

Fire came up again today when a friend was trying to show me a picture of her cat and accidently opened a folder of fire pictures. Odd. The smell in my house was there when I got home today, very like cigarette smoke but slightly different. Just in my room. Interesting.

Do you have ideas about what it could mean yet?

Very strange indeed.

Fire came up again today when a friend was trying to show me a picture of her cat and accidently opened a folder of fire pictures. Odd. The smell in my house was there when I got home today, very like cigarette smoke but slightly different. Just in my room. Interesting.

Do you have ideas about what it could mean yet?

Not at all. It could mean we are now looking for it and will see fire and fire smells every day. You have to be careful. The human mind is very capable of diluting itself once suggestions have been planted. The reflection thing seemed syncronistic because the events seemed highly unlikely given the circumstances. The smells.....?????.... Well I think something was spilled on my stove. It's electric.

Just be careful. Extremely unliky events should be looked at as syncronistic but our minds running with everything related is just silly :)

Edited by Seeker79

Not at all. It could mean we are now looking for it and will see fire and fire smells every day. You have to be careful. The human mind is very capable of diluting itself once suggestions have been planted. The reflection thing seemed syncronistic because the events seemed highly unlikely given the circumstances. The smells.....?????.... Well I think something was spilled on my stove. It's electric.

Just be careful. Extremely unliky events should be looked at as syncronistic but our minds running with everything related is just silly :)

I know what you mean :] Its so difficult in these ambiguous things to tell how much influence we have on them. Perhaps the reflections were the main point of it: it seems to align with my line of thought in the past month or so.

Hi Seeker,

I've got another question!!!! You knew I'd be back!!! Hahahhaaa

I'm planning on adding a store front to my site to sell homemade goods, do you think it will take off and do well? And if it does, will I be able to keep up with the demand?

Gracie.

Hi Seeker,

I've got another question!!!! You knew I'd be back!!! Hahahhaaa

I'm planning on adding a store front to my site to sell homemade goods, do you think it will take off and do well? And if it does, will I be able to keep up with the demand?

Gracie.

Hatch I'm going to answer this myself. Yes and no hatch. Have analyzed the demand for home made products? Where are you at? What is your nich? What kind of exposure does your website have? Are you willing to pay to get on search engines under "home made" anything? Do you know how to make yourself top place in natural searches? ( I can show you that) What are your statistics ( what kind of man hours are you willing to invest? If you include the cost of shipping for your customer are the prices you are able to charge worth it. If you sell something for $15,... Say shipping $3. That's $18 to your customer. If the item takes 1/2 hour to make then that's $30 an hour.... Yeah... Wait no! Materials cost? Time it takes to package and ship? The time and Hassel of maintaining the customer data? What happens if it breaks in shipping? Disatisfied customers? You will watch your profits whittle down to $7 an hour easily ( assuming you are makeing sells) All of this is time and money. Now you have to consider the opportunity cost. What are you not doing that is much more profitable during this time. What if you do get a lot of sells are you willing to work for $7 $10 an hour? If you are takeing credit ... What about dishonest people initiating charge backs. ( happens to me ocasionaly).

Lots to think about hatch. If you approach it with one toe in the water you can start to get a feel for it, but consider it an experiment. In my experience business is like a shot gun. You start 20 ideas to get one to work. Put all ten toes in different pools. And choose the one that is the warmest then put your foot in it. wait. If it gets Warmer go up to your knee..... On to your head.... Slowly.

I'm not a business crab hatch..... I have spent a lot of money on these lessons.

My spirit guides don't like business much. Especially her.

Edited by Seeker79

Will my grandson ever find happiness? Will I publish a book? Thank you so much.

Yinarchy!!!!! I'm so glad the hear from you. I'm always honered to hear from a matriarch of the eerie. I actually named a certain kind of altered state experience after you.

I'll do my best yinarchy. Are all those souls still reaching into you?

Her: oh Yinarchy ( she is using your real name), you have held the world on your shoulders for so long. Deep sensitivity surrounded by chaos. Just let it go yinarchy. You can still love without carrying.

Boy: it's time to come full circle yinarchy. You can do nothing for your grandson. He is already at the age where his base is set and he is going to make his choices and suffer the consequences. Your influence will not be felt by him for many years and you will not walk the earth at that time. It's time to retreat yinarchy. Retreat into your writing and separate your soul from those that are takeing. You have given enough. About your book. You have to understand yinarchy that the tempo and flow of your writing is forign to most people. It's more like how things flow in the spirit world. Certain people ( very few) understand this flow. Seeker understands.... A few others. Others see the beauty but they do not understand it... They can't. They know nothing of the other world that you are firmly rooted in. You can self publish yinarchy. Find a way to do it electronically. It will spread... Some people will love it, some people will not understand. People will sit on it... Then one day like most artists the world will catch up to your work. But it will be a very long time. But you did not write it for money anyway....

Grandfather: he is showing me the time I journeyed for you. He is showing me when they looked menacing at me. Now he is showing me you turning your back on them. They cannot follow. Their attachment is of this world.

Im sorry if that is not what you want to hear. You need to proceed toword light and let the darkness fall behind you. You cannot make decisions for that boy and you cannot continue to suffer for him. You can help him by casting him forth and letting him learn his lessons instead of you absorbing part of his consequences.

I'm always here yinarchy.

I'm sorry I missed this one some how. :(

her: Love is about choice. In the months to come there will be choices made by both of you in the relationship. Some of these choices will be loveing some will be made based on fear. The only way to be in a strong relationship is to choose love every time. It's all that's in your power. Healthy relationships are those in which choosing to love yourself is the same choice as choosing to love another, and parties are equally involved. Unhealthy relationships slowly breed negativity over time.-- She is reposing the question back at you.--- Is this a healthy relationship? It will get better in the months that come if it is or is at least moving toward one ( no relationships are perfect) It will get worse with time if it is not. Only you can answer that particular question. Remember Remember Rmember. True love is a choice. Two people choosing love for one another will last a lifetime. People in the never ending search for gratification expecting the other to make them feel love will be eternally disappointed.

Grandfather: he Is balancing a stick on his hand.

Oh that's okay. :)

The relationship is not healthy at the moment. I hope things will change for the better.

Thank you.