Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Inner voice

White Crane Feather

I apologize for butchering my posts. I post from my I phone with my Brain going faster than my thumb, and a complete lak of reguard for proofreading and spelling copuled with auto correct and typing very early in the morning, late at night, waiting in the car, in between things, and...... Even on the toilet. It probably won't get better... But... When I read it I am horrified.., less so the more that I do it. Still I apologize for anyone haveing to rearead sentences and being annoyed. I'm annoyed with myself occasionally.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White Crane Feather

• The_Sensual_One

• THINGSCHANGE87

• littleriot

Hey everyone.... If you know somone suffering from sleep paralysis, I made a video for them. I'll be makeing a few more about vision questing and some other topics. :)

Check out this video on YouTube:

• 2 weeks later...

Well im still here. :)

I dont know.... Maybe. All you can do is ask. I met mine face to face during shamanic journeys and vision quests. Then dreams. I have a tutorial on my blog. You can start by learning the journey.

Her: is reminding me of the time I tried to journy to Japan to see if I could help with the tsunami victims. She pulled me right out of the air and and prevented me from doing it. I was not ready to meet such death and confusion in the spirit world. that event is on my blogs. The night of the tsunamis.

She is Saying your spirits are already there. You just need to become aware. Awareness is action and thought. Study how to lucid dream. Study astral projection. Absorb nature in it's entirety. Make It a way of life. That's how awareness is born. :). Weekend spiritual seekers don't learn a whole lot. She is giving me the feeling that it will not be to long if it has not happened already that you will start to experience serindipidous events that will lead you down the path.

I sometimes feel spirit guides or guardian angels around me. My childhood and young aduldhood was terrible, yet something it seems was always protecting me from harm. Even as I grew older things would happen even if I did not like the changes, that would eventually be for my benefit. I have a chronic illness (2 actually)and now require an organ transplant. It is funny and rather strange to me how things worked out just before I was diagnosed, where I left my old job for a new one that provided full benefits. I met the right doctors and ended up on the list. I am now stable but not well. I wish I could actually speak with my spirit guide/s but I loose concentration when meditating. Would using meditative music help me concentrate? I really want to know if I do have spirit guides/guardian angels and what their plans for me are. What is my purpose?

I sometimes feel spirit guides or guardian angels around me. My childhood and young aduldhood was terrible, yet something it seems was always protecting me from harm. Even as I grew older things would happen even if I did not like the changes, that would eventually be for my benefit. I have a chronic illness (2 actually)and now require an organ transplant. It is funny and rather strange to me how things worked out just before I was diagnosed, where I left my old job for a new one that provided full benefits. I met the right doctors and ended up on the list. I am now stable but not well. I wish I could actually speak with my spirit guide/s but I loose concentration when meditating. Would using meditative music help me concentrate? I really want to know if I do have spirit guides/guardian angels and what their plans for me are. What is my purpose?

The best way in my personal opinion is learn the journey. It may not be as hard as you think.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=219629&pid=4218524&st=120entry4218524

I beleive very much you can discover things that can lead to your recovery.

I wish I could actually speak with my spirit guide/s but I loose concentration when meditating. Would using meditative music help me concentrate? I really want to know if I do have spirit guides/guardian angels and what their plans for me are. What is my purpose?

Chanting and drumming and droning music are the classic ways of inducing the "trance" state where you enter the other world.

Visually focusing on a mandala or similar image might also help, as does breathing a certain way.

I don't do much of this stuff but am not much good at entering that state, either. So I guess I'd better get going on that.

Chanting and drumming and droning music are the classic ways of inducing the "trance" state where you enter the other world.

Visually focusing on a mandala or similar image might also help, as does breathing a certain way.

I don't do much of this stuff but am not much good at entering that state, either. So I guess I'd better get going on that.

Well you are right but there are much more modern versions. :)

Edited by Seeker79

Hi Seeker. I've been very unlucky with money pretty much ever since I finished university last May. I was just wondering will things begin to look up for me in the near future? I have lots of plans I want to make this year and really hope I'll have the money to do so!

Thanks a lot!

Yes I Beleive things will. Most graduates have it into their head that they are going to start life off with a running start. In reality this almost never happens. the fact that you are activly makeing plans is a good way to stimulate the future. It will be fine, but nothing comes as easy as you would hope. When you find yourself down just remember it's the down times that define the up. You learn so much more where you are at right now than you could every have known if everything was working out.,,relax. Enjoy the things that you have now and let the others come as they will