Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Inner voice

White Crane Feather

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White Crane Feather

• The_Sensual_One

• THINGSCHANGE87

• littleriot

not let it bother me at all.

Good..... But that's not a reaction, and it's not totally possible. A reaction has action in it.

Example: Somone is being negative and you react angrily. That is a reaction. Or you can react defiantly, or indifferent. You see.

You need a vision of what you your highest self is. And how does that person react. You see, you are never totally in control of your emotions, but you are in control of your actions. It's also a two way street. When you purposely act like something even if it is contrary to what you are feeling, you start to rearrange your thinking and response patterns. You start to teach yourself to think and behave differently.

As the habit grows you actually start to feel the way you trained yourself to react.

Have you ever seen a cage fighter smile at his opponent after takeing a hard hit. Usually with bloody teeth. Early on in training the fighter trained and is training himself to like getting hit by reacting Positivly to very negative stimulus. Evenchually the fighter learns to thrive on the feeling of getting hit.

So let me ask you again. How do you see your highest self reacting to something you perceive as negative? How do you wish you could respond?

negative things are going to happen to me no matter what, sadly it's part of my destiny. i found a good meditation that can help me with my anger and my attitude on life, thank you for your help seeker, if i need any more help i'll come back to you.

negative things are going to happen to me no matter what, sadly it's part of my destiny. i found a good meditation that can help me with my anger and my attitude on life, thank you for your help seeker, if i need any more help i'll come back to you.

My friend it is not part of your destiny any more than the rest of us. Whatever meditation you choose make sure you adress this filter you have on.

I would also suggest a therapy called EMDR ( eye movement desensitization and reprocessing). A qualified therapist can give you more info. It's way of regressing back to some of the things that cause your anger and restructuring your responses to it. Modern psychotherapy takes credit for it, but it's been practiced by shaman for thousands of years.

Also seek a disciplined activity. Martial arts would be great for you. Particularly if there is a strong male leader.

Let me know if I can help at all. I can even go as far as researching EMDR therapists and martial arts instructors in your area for you. I'll make sure you get talented people.

Good luck.

Hello I've been through this forum lately because in my whole life I've experienced strange things to my mind to comprehend. I was raised catholic and after that through my family I stopped believing in some of the things they said, then i started looking my path, what i believe in, i keep on searching among all the religions and no religions as enlightment and things like that, some have said that im an old soul, still trying to comprehend that, and trying to see if does that mean anything at all. I seriously feel that there's a purpose for this life and more specifically that I do have a big purpose to be here which im not aware of it yet. So then, I was wondering you perhaps could give me some insight about that.

Thanks in advance.

Hello I've been through this forum lately because in my whole life I've experienced strange things to my mind to comprehend. I was raised catholic and after that through my family I stopped believing in some of the things they said, then i started looking my path, what i believe in, i keep on searching among all the religions and no religions as enlightment and things like that, some have said that im an old soul, still trying to comprehend that, and trying to see if does that mean anything at all. I seriously feel that there's a purpose for this life and more specifically that I do have a big purpose to be here which im not aware of it yet. So then, I was wondering you perhaps could give me some insight about that.

Thanks in advance.

Hi cristin, you are a seeker. You are on the path. A spiritual path is one of discovery not obiediance.

Boy: you are destined for something important because you have chosen that for yourself. You will make the choices in your life that lead you there. "Old soul" is a label for people that have innate wisdom and usually calmness. All souls are old, but some start to grow and change to move on to higher existances. This is what people see in you. You are starting to choose a life of contemplation. The greater awareness of internal self makes you more aware of other things. In absolute truth there is no external only internal. External exploration as human scientists are finding out only shrinks to nothing. Internal exploration swells to infinity in greater and greater circles forever.

Meditation

Solitude ( usually in nature)

Self reflection

Extention and kindness to all life Including yourself

Reverence for existence itself and every moment of it

These are some traits that bring spiritual knowledge ( in different contexts) to seekers.

Jesus of Nazareth, Siddhārtha Gautama ( buddha), Muhammad ibn Abdullah, Moses, Jhon the baptist, and many many others that are unsung have these elements. Meditate, study their lives, drop dogma and myth, and mimic what speaks to you. Do not be afraid to trust your inner voice.

-------wow!!! I learned something from that to. Thanks!!!-----

I hope that helps.

Hi cristin, you are a seeker. You are on the path. A spiritual path is one of discovery not obiediance.

Boy: you are destined for something important because you have chosen that for yourself. You will make the choices in your life that lead you there. "Old soul" is a label for people that have innate wisdom and usually calmness. All souls are old, but some start to grow and change to move on to higher existances. This is what people see in you. You are starting to choose a life of contemplation. The greater awareness of internal self makes you more aware of other things. In absolute truth there is no external only internal. External exploration as human scientists are finding out only shrinks to nothing. Internal exploration swells to infinity in greater and greater circles forever.

Meditation

Solitude ( usually in nature)

Self reflection

Extention and kindness to all life Including yourself

Reverence for existence itself and every moment of it

These are some traits that bring spiritual knowledge ( in different contexts) to seekers.

Jesus of Nazareth, Siddhārtha Gautama ( buddha), Muhammad ibn Abdullah, Moses, Jhon the baptist, and many many others that are unsung have these elements. Meditate, study their lives, drop dogma and myth, and mimic what speaks to you. Do not be afraid to trust your inner voice.

-------wow!!! I learned something from that to. Thanks!!!-----

I hope that helps.

Thank you very much for such a quick reply :)

I was wondering why only the boy decided to "talk" to me though :P

It seems I have a long way to go through in order to find what im looking for, I certainly knew that already but well I thought I could cheat and find a short cut :P.

I would like to know whats the new thing uve learnt from the reading you gave me, if its possible.

Thanks a lot.

Thank you very much for such a quick reply :)

I was wondering why only the boy decided to "talk" to me though :P

It seems I have a long way to go through in order to find what im looking for, I certainly knew that already but well I thought I could cheat and find a short cut :P.

I would like to know whats the new thing uve learnt from the reading you gave me, if its possible.

Thanks a lot.

I do get impression from the others.... But sometimes they are in agreement, so it's basically repetitive. They also sort of have specialties the boy is more of a cosmic awareness spirit, while her is more matters of the heart. Grandfather is more practicle. Sometimes I feel the totem effect. Like one enters me. Then I feel that one usually alone.

The part I learned was the collapse of the external and expantion of the internal. It is so true. Many scientists these days are trying to convince us that everything came from nothing and will expand to nothing.... and it only happened once..... Sheesh!! My inner voice screams at me "yeah right!!!"

If they could only see the things I have.

Her; there is a short cut. Just do it!!!! Meditate tomorrow, brush up on your back packing skills and disappear for a week in the mountains on your next vacation.... Solo...., surrender yourself to kindness and compassion now!!!

Read up on the Buddha or Christ and pick one aspect of their personality and life and aply it now and forever.

Cristin, enlightenment is a choice not some distant unobtainable state. The experiences come after the choices not before.

Learn to take the journy now (astral projection) ...., seeker will be glad to guide you.

Edited by Seeker79

Ha!!!!!! Synchronistic event!!! As I'm sitting here typing my wife and niece are watching Harry potter... the last one.

Harry: "is this real or is this just happening inside of my head?"

Dumbldore: "of course it's happening inside your head!!! But that dosnt mean that it's not real."

New Question.

Question: What will 2012 be like for me? (Such as what do you see going on for me in that year.)

New Question.

Question: What will 2012 be like for me? (Such as what do you see going on for me in that year.)

Hi feelingz, remember I'm not psychic, but I'll see what they come up with.

Boy: 2012 is the year of accelerated change. The collective concousness of humanity has been preparing for massive change for about five years now and it will peek this Next year and probably taper off through 2015. How does that relate to you?..... Not a whole lot. You should be doing what everyone should be doing ...., trying to better yourself. You should be trying to kick bad habits, exercise more, educate yourself more, and love others more. These are the things that will bring you happiness. If you choose the roads the are presented to you with these things in mind your year will be one of growth. If not... It will continue to be what it has been in the past.

Her: she wants you to focus on your child and to prepare a strong loveing and healthy environment.

Hi Seeker... My name is Natalia, would you tell me what you see for me in this new year...

Thx!

Hi Natalia,

Im cant really do much cold. I'm not psychic that way. Can you give me something to connect to. A specific scenario, something your concerned about etc. A question regarding a specific issue. thanks.

Oh Seeker, im here!

My name's Felix.(Obviously)

I was wondering what exactly your spirit guides feel about my own.

This is not a test, there is no right or wrong. I'm just wondering with such a creative way to communicate with your guides maybe they can enlighten me on certain things of my own even I myself have missed!

My guides and I communicate in more of a medium-ish form. I see them as flesh and bone, we speak as I would speak to any other person. They answer as any other person would.

If you wish I could turn this question on my own guides and see what they are willing to say about yours?

Oh Seeker, im here!

My name's Felix.(Obviously)

I was wondering what exactly your spirit guides feel about my own.

This is not a test, there is no right or wrong. I'm just wondering with such a creative way to communicate with your guides maybe they can enlighten me on certain things of my own even I myself have missed!

My guides and I communicate in more of a medium-ish form. I see them as flesh and bone, we speak as I would speak to any other person. They answer as any other person would.

If you wish I could turn this question on my own guides and see what they are willing to say about yours?

Hi Felix good to see you hear.

Well this certainy is interesting. I speak to them the same way you do but only during the journey. Part of this thread is an exercise in listening to them without all the complication of a full journey. Not unlike your mental projection. I'm learning to trust my inner voice and how they come through.

Boy: he is giving me the impression that they are certainly capable if interacting together... But only really do if there is serious work to be done. He is also saying that his relationship as a guide is not an assigned position. He is a friend and teacher to other beings aswell. He dosn't really have an opinion on your guides they are like the rest of the spirits working with humanity. He cautions that communication even face to face is contextual compareing your experiences to another's would be a mistake. Every human is different spirits communicate in ways that the individual can understand. Sometimes groups of people understand communications the same because they have similar reference points. But those that are separated by distance, culture, and time will understand the spirit world in their own context.

Her: she is looking rather slyly. She is giving me the impression that she knows your guides and that they have been working to bring us together. We are to share knowledge and walk away with what speaks to us. She is also reminding you that your guides are always in contact with you. No need for ritual or even journey. Invite them to be your Totam and enter you and you can act as them and obtain dual qualities you and your guide.

( I have brought them into me before... The things you can accomplish is amazing)

Grandfather: he is trading me an old spear for a new obsidian knife, now a new blanket for an old bow.

Hmmm what do you think?

Hi Felix good to see you hear.

Well this certainy is interesting. I speak to them the same way you do but only during the journey. Part of this thread is an exercise in listening to them without all the complication of a full journey. Not unlike your mental projection. I'm learning to trust my inner voice and how they come through.

Boy: he is giving me the impression that they are certainly capable if interacting together... But only really do if there is serious work to be done. He is also saying that his relationship as a guide is not an assigned position. He is a friend and teacher to other beings aswell. He dosn't really have an opinion on your guides they are like the rest of the spirits working with humanity. He cautions that communication even face to face is contextual compareing your experiences to another's would be a mistake. Every human is different spirits communicate in ways that the individual can understand. Sometimes groups of people understand communications the same because they have similar reference points. But those that are separated by distance, culture, and time will understand the spirit world in their own context.

Her: she is looking rather slyly. She is giving me the impression that she knows your guides and that they have been working to bring us together. We are to share knowledge and walk away with what speaks to us. She is also reminding you that your guides are always in contact with you. No need for ritual or even journey. Invite them to be your Totam and enter you and you can act as them and obtain dual qualities you and your guide.

( I have brought them into me before... The things you can accomplish is amazing)

Grandfather: he is trading me an old spear for a new obsidian knife, now a new blanket for an old bow.

Hmmm what do you think?

HOLY CRAP.

Your Grandfather is truly passively aggressive!

The boy said something similar to me as what my guides are always preaching to me, "comparing your experiences to another's would be a mistake" they preach this on and on and say that every person has there very own experiences even if every single thing were exactly the same, they would have there very own version of an experience.

The lady showed a bit more reassurance in the fact that they actually can communicate with one another. In the sense that she gave off a feeling that she already had a plan of her own along with my own guides.

But Grandfather was the one that blew my socks OFF.

He just ever so slightly destroyed me. The difference i've mainly noticed between you and I is the fact that you are a true Shaman, of native descent and all... Where im more of a witch doctor of african descent, Where your native beings would have used a spear, mine would have used a knife. And my specific tribal faith finds using a bow on any living creature to be cruel and unjust, so yes we would trade it for damn near anything like a blanket. What blew me away was how slight he was about it like "la la la oh yea dude knife and blanket, im done walking away now, bye." lol

You never answered if you'd like me to return the favor for you, let me know bud.

Dang, I tried to edit my last post and just add this but alas the edit button has disappeared on my post..

Just wanted to add a note:

She was 100% accurate in saying "She is also reminding you that your guides are always in contact with you. No need for ritual or even journey." We do have a direct line of communication at all times.

And as for "Invite them to be your Totam and enter you and you can act as them and obtain dual qualities you and your guide."

I have let them take the saddle before and the results were devastating on people. The pinpoint precise things they say, that the person asking thought nobody knew... It has made me stop because almost always when I allow them to take the saddle, the person asking questions leaves in tears, and that's not what im about.

Dang, I tried to edit my last post and just add this but alas the edit button has disappeared on my post..

Just wanted to add a note:

She was 100% accurate in saying "She is also reminding you that your guides are always in contact with you. No need for ritual or even journey." We do have a direct line of communication at all times.

And as for "Invite them to be your Totam and enter you and you can act as them and obtain dual qualities you and your guide."

I have let them take the saddle before and the results were devastating on people. The pinpoint precise things they say, that the person asking thought nobody knew... It has made me stop because almost always when I allow them to take the saddle, the person asking questions leaves in tears, and that's not what im about.

I understand this. Totum events can be very powerful.

Hello, Seeker. I've enjoyed reading your thread.

My name is Sarah. Can you tell me anything about my guides? Once while I was talking to them, the name Jake popped into my head. I don't know a Jake, is there any connection with that? Do you see anything regarding my life paths? Thank you for your time. :)

Hello, Seeker. I've enjoyed reading your thread.

My name is Sarah. Can you tell me anything about my guides? Once while I was talking to them, the name Jake popped into my head. I don't know a Jake, is there any connection with that? Do you see anything regarding my life paths? Thank you for your time. :)

Hi Sarah. I'll see what I can do.

Boy: Sarah you are a seeker. Your life path is a result of choices. But being a seeker you will tend to position yourself where you can be of help to others. One of the reason you have access to spirits is the choice to always be there for others. Human beings like you have spiritual currency. ( think of it as spiritual respect). It gives you access to places that others cannot have, because they have not made the proper extention of themselves. Be proud that this is what you are. Pride in honorable intentions is honorable as long as the intention came before the pride. Your life path will inevitably revolve around this choice of yours.

Her: your love has made you and it will make your path aswell. As it does for all people.

Grandfather: he is showing me a Piute toggle trigger. He is telling me that your name Jake is a trigger.

Often spirits can calculate and see how events play themselves out. Not seeing the future just a more calculated probability. Often they give guidance by understanding our reactions to things and giving a one word concept that sets us up on a path of synchronistic events like bread crumbs. Grandfather was telling me that "Jake" is probably a trigger ( that's what I call it). It will have greater meaning later and send you down a path of discovery. Guides teach us things using these techniques of discovery. Pay attention and "follow the white rabit".... In this case your rabit is the name Jake.

Let me know how it turns out. It almost never is what you expect. I'm curious.

I feel like I should explain trigers more. One time while meditating outside about a move I was contemplating makeing to the pacific north west I received a vision of an arrow head in the sky. I knew I was supposed to follow the image, but I did not know how. After thinking about it for a few days it occurred to me that it's an arrow and might be pointing somewhere. I jumped on google earth and drew a line directly from where the arrow was in the sky pointing until it hit the ocean. It ended up in a place called shelter cove. On this remote beech surounded by cliffs. Amazingly there was a small piece of a cloud formation in the shape of an arrow pointing down a ravine to the beech. That was my rout down the cliffs. I planned a vision quest. And after a few weeks I went there.

Here is what happened pasted from my journals.

----------------------------------------------

" I ended up camped on the lost coast, a very remote portion of northern ca.  Nothing really happened until the last night. I spent nearly the whole time in meditation and prayer. On the last night, i initiated spirit travel. I got out of my tent. Walked toword the ocean. As I got closer to the waves I became aware of a pressure out in the ocean. It's a sensation I have already had my whole life when I'm close to compressed things like propane tanks, paint ball co2 canisters,... Etc. One would relate it to someone holding a balloon up to ones face and starting to sqeeze. I have an intense desire to shield my eyes and turn away. I have never trusted compressed containers. Because of that sensation.

It got so intense I could not get closer to the water. It was building and I had to back up. I had to keep backing up all the way to the cliffs. At that point it got very frightening because there was no where to go. The pressure kept building and building until it put me in a panic then I woke up in my sleeping bag.

I'm trying to understand what it means but any kind of meaning eludes me. That was Thursday. I'm still a little disturbed that all this is happening and seems to have kicked into overdrive this year. Crazy crazy crazy...."

After further research I discovered that where I was at is nearly the closest land point to the beginning of the cadcadia fault zone. I was directly shown the emense preassure of a building earthquake in cascade ( pacific north west). There is going to be a devastating earthquake there in my life time. I of course did not move my family there, it's still a very beautiful place though.

Why couldn't they just tell me that? .... They don't usually do that. If you want to know something they show you... Sometimes in dramatic ways, but if your finicky about following the path, then why give you the vision in the first place. To listen to the spirits is to be comited to actually hearing them.

Edited by Seeker79

Hi Sarah. I'll see what I can do.

Boy: Sarah you are a seeker. Your life path is a result of choices. But being a seeker you will tend to position yourself where you can be of help to others. One of the reason you have access to spirits is the choice to always be there for others. Human beings like you have spiritual currency. ( think of it as spiritual respect). It gives you access to places that others cannot have, because they have not made the proper extention of themselves. Be proud that this is what you are. Pride in honorable intentions is honorable as long as the intention came before the pride. Your life path will inevitably revolve around this choice of yours.

Her: your love has made you and it will make your path aswell. As it does for all people.

Grandfather: he is showing me a Piute toggle trigger. He is telling me that your name Jake is a trigger.

Often spirits can calculate and see how events play themselves out. Not seeing the future just a more calculated probability. Often they give guidance by understanding our reactions to things and giving a one word concept that sets us up on a path of synchronistic events like bread crumbs. Grandfather was telling me that "Jake" is probably a trigger ( that's what I call it). It will have greater meaning later and send you down a path of discovery. Guides teach us things using these techniques of discovery. Pay attention and "follow the white rabit".... In this case your rabit is the name Jake.

Let me know how it turns out. It almost never is what you expect. I'm curious.

Thank you, I couldn't stop smiling while I read your reply. I'll be watching for the name Jake more closely now, I find that very interesting, as the only thing I could come up with before was maybe it was my guide's name?

Can I just ask, what is your definition of a "Seeker"? Would it be like seeking knowledge or experiances? I'm curious about that part. Thank you.

Thank you, I couldn't stop smiling while I read your reply. I'll be watching for the name Jake more closely now, I find that very interesting, as the only thing I could come up with before was maybe it was my guide's name?

Can I just ask, what is your definition of a "Seeker"? Would it be like seeking knowledge or experiances? I'm curious about that part. Thank you.

I have never had a guide tell me it's name. I'm not sure they would have human names if they are not or were not human. I end up naming them simply for reference. Him, her, the boy, the pleiadies spirit, the garden goddess, the blue lady.... Etc.

When I think of a seeker I'm talking about a seeker of spiritual truth.

I have a question...

What do you think about the forces of Peace, Love, and Happiness? Of these, which is the most highest (God/ True nature of all things)?

When I think of a seeker I'm talking about a seeker of spiritual truth.

Okay, well yes, that definetly sounds like me. Thank you, again.