Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Govt. Activating "Fema Camps" Across U.S. A.

Karlis

Absolutely, because I am looking for the horses, not the zebras. While you appear to be looking for the flying pink unicorns.

Who is going to kill whom? You have a conspiricy with no victims or targets.

I am not suggesting anyone is going to get killed. detention camps are bad enough aren't they?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Little Fish

• WoIverine

• Corp

• eqgumby

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I suppose you can show me where the media denies there are such a thing as Fema camps.

here *Snip* glenn beck falsely claims fema camps are debunked:

Edited by Karlis
Deleted defamatory remark.

I am not suggesting anyone is going to get killed. detention camps are bad enough aren't they?

Definitely, I'm sure if a few "detainees" ended up "missing" we also wouldn't hear about it.

Guess we'll all see within the next 6 months to a year, exactly what will happen. It will be intersting to see how this plays out and how the current, or future administration(s) actually try to justify it.

Intersting reading here: http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/12/06/begins-occupywallstreet-labeled-terrorist-group-alqaeda-81051/

See any possible parallels?

interesting link, and there's also the miac report which labels ron paul supporters, constitionalists, libertarians as terrorists

http://www.constitution.org/abus/le/miac-strategic-report.pdf

http://www.infowars.com/secret-state-police-report-ron-paul-bob-barr-chuck-baldwin-libertarians-are-terrorists/

easy way to justify it in the minds of the masses would be false flag operations.

And yet you continue to bring up Nazi death camps...

interesting tag line grey14: "The only thing Needed for the Truimph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

what do you think it means?

and Nazi germany claimed Auschwitz was a holiday camp, doesn't make it so.

Ding ding! Royalty's in the post, mr. Godwin.

here *Snip* glenn beck falsely claims fema camps are debunked:

I didn't see anything that proved he was wrong.

Edited by Karlis

interesting tag line grey14: "The only thing Needed for the Truimph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

what do you think it means?

I know what it means what is your point? Here is another good tag line that i think is appropriate for this topic.

The only thing to fear is fear itself.

That is all the talk of Fema camps gets you at the end of the day. Fear. Of course fear is what makes alot of things go around in this country. I just dont buy into it myself, cant speak for others though.....

I didn't see anything that proved he was wrong.

because it's what he didn't show you, its lieing by omission and creating strawman arguments. I have shown you that the corporate media *Snip* denies the camps exist. why are they denying they exist whenh they do ?

http://armypubs.army...pdf/R210_35.PDF

Edited by Karlis
Deleted defamatory remark.

because it's what he didn't show you, its lieing by omission and creating strawman arguments. I have shown you that the corporate media *Snip* denies the camps exist. why are they denying they exist whenh they do ?

http://armypubs.army...pdf/R210_35.PDF

These are guidelines for Federal Prisons that are located on military installations, like the one in Kansas, the one in Fort Worth etc.

These are NOT guidelines for setting up prison camps for political prisoners or masses of civilians rounded up and sent to labor camps.

Edited by Karlis

Here is the document on aptac-us.org server, so looks like its not a hoax.

http://www.aptac-us.org/new/upload/File/RFI%20for%20KBR%2011-16-11.pdf

Nice map!!Can we choose which colour of camp we get to go to? What types of recreational activities should I expect? Oh.... my daughter wants to know if there is a FEMA Camp Rock. :rofl:

These are guidelines for Federal Prisons that are located on military installations, like the one in Kansas, the one in Fort Worth etc.

These are NOT guidelines for setting up prison camps for political prisoners or masses of civilians rounded up and sent to labor camps.

right, because political prisoners are not inmates and libertarians are not branded as terrorists in the MIAC report /sarcasm.

Meh, not really my taste. And those still don't mean FEMA will be running death camps, which you are heavily suggesting.

no I'm not suggesting what you are hyperbolating, how bad it could get could only be a guess.

if you read the crime and punishment of ig farben book, you'll find out the nazi concentration camps were intially setup as work camps for the benefit of a corporation using jews and prisoners as slave labour for the ig farben corporation and their war machine. you should be able to see the parallels with what's occuring here. the obdedience to authority book will show you that most people will follow orders no matter what those orders are and perhaps explain the brutality in those camps and dispel the myth that it can't happen here.

I have heard of the FEMA camps for a number of years.

Jessie Ventura, on his program "Conspiracy Theory" took cameras to a FEMA camp. The security there was about as tight as it is at Area 51. The high fenses had barbedwire/razor wire facing inward...not outward.

Granted, Mr. Ventura's program is basically for intertainment perposes and more than likely was sensationalized. But, I have heard from a realiable source that guillotines are being stockpiled in the United States. A friend spoke to a long-haul trucker who claimed he was hauling guillotines. If this is true...what is the reason for stockpiling guillotines?

When I investigated this on the internet, there was some connection between the stockpiling of guillotines and our congress passing a law having to do with the Noahide Laws.

I haven't figured out how to insert a link properly yet, but please feel free to investigate for yourselves these connections.

I see you as rationaling away the import here. what would be your point of concern? when the chimneys start pumping smoke?

Who is going to kill whom? You have a conspiricy with no victims or targets.

Hummmmm..... Then what was the "chimneys pumping smoke" reference too? That seemed to me to be a clear reference to the crematoriums during the Holocaust.

Edited by DieChecker

no I'm not suggesting what you are hyperbolating, how bad it could get could only be a guess.

if you read the crime and punishment of ig farben book, you'll find out the nazi concentration camps were intially setup as work camps for the benefit of a corporation using jews and prisoners as slave labour for the ig farben corporation and their war machine. you should be able to see the parallels with what's occuring here. the obdedience to authority book will show you that most people will follow orders no matter what those orders are and perhaps explain the brutality in those camps and dispel the myth that it can't happen here.

Are we going to put the Occupy people to forced work then?? Good, best get some use out of those slackers. :w00t:

Your assertion that Americans would follow orders is pretty ignorant. Americans are known thoughout the world as stubborn and hard headed and independant. Where as your parallel draws on Pre-WW2 Germany where everyone wanted unity and conformity. The US is not now, or ever was, conformist to that scale.

More importantly, would the Guard or the Army really follow orders to begin disarming citizens or rounding them up into FEMA camps?

They would if they were told these people were terrorists.

Hummmmm..... Then what was the "chimneys pumping smoke" reference too? That seemed to me to be a clear reference to the crematoriums during the Holocaust.

then I haven't explained clearly enough. yes it was a reference to the crematoriums. here is my point.

1. there is clear proof that concentration camps have been planned for.

2. there is clear proof that concentration camps have been built.

3. there is now clear evidence that concentration camps are being readied to go operational.

4. there is clear proof that the military will be overseeing inmate labour programs.

5. there is no evidence that people will be killed in these concentration camps.

6. there is no evidence that people will be cremated in these concentration camps.

now my point is, at what point do you become concerned. from my point of view I would alarmed at point 1. I was merely suggesting that some people will only become concerned at point 6 so everything below point 6 would be fine and dandy, and some would never be concerned not even at point 25. who knows how far this could go but I wouldn't rule anything out since it has happened before many times in history.

I'm not saying the government intends to round us all up but they sure have passed a lot of laws that give them the authority to do just about anything.

*sigh*

there have been plans for at least 30 years, Operation Garden Plot, REX 84. people are conditioned to accept it, like firing electric shocks at a dog in a cage, the dog eventually just accepts the electric shock without reacting to it. what the different is now is that (if the document is real) those camps are becoming operational very shortly, alex says in february. some people will still deny it even when the camps become operational just like some germans did 70 years ago.

I see you as rationaling away the import here. what would be your point of concern? when the chimneys start pumping smoke?

and Nazi germany claimed Auschwitz was a holiday camp, doesn't make it so.

contingency for what? you don't see the danger here?

why does the corporate media maintain they do not exist?

You're comparing the FEMA camps with the camps run by Nazi Germany. And just what happened on those camps? Oh yes, genocide.

America is not Nazi Germany. People will not be put into camp so the government can kill them. Full stop! The international situations are different, the domestic situations are different, the cultural outlook is different, and while I haven't read Obama's book I'm sure he doesn't call for ethnic cleansing and the creation of a dictatorship.

If someone wants to try and give this craziness validity a better example would be the Japanese internment during the Second World War. Though that was targeting one ethnic group instead of "everyone".

Are we going to put the Occupy people to forced work then?? Good, best get some use out of those slackers. :w00t:

Your assertion that Americans would follow orders is pretty ignorant. Americans are known thoughout the world as stubborn and hard headed and independant. Where as your parallel draws on Pre-WW2 Germany where everyone wanted unity and conformity. The US is not now, or ever was, conformist to that scale.

I disagree on this, you are describing a bygone age. In that bygone age I would never have believed that americans would condone torture, Abu Graib, Guantanamo, premptive war, allowing their daugthers and wives to be molested at airports, sports stadiums, bus terminals and shopping malls, allowed the patriot act, military commissions act, johhn warner defence act, domestic terrorist act, miac report, nude radiation scanners, lapse of Posse Comitatus and bill of rights, etc. The police have been following orders fine and they've been pretty brutal recently.

They would if they were told these people were terrorists.

I don't think soldiers would buy that there's millions of terrorist, all with different backgrounds, in the US. That claim might work for small groups but not with the numbers that are being talked about in this case.