Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demon in wedding photo

Chris Baker

Apologies if this one has already been discussed, I haven't seen it.

Link

What does everyone think?

I could be just a coincidence of shapes behind the person as much of the colour is the same as the wallpaper.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coldethyl

• ColoradoParanormal

• nyuk

• orangepeaceful79

I'm thinking it must be his wife.

Yes, this has been posted before. Damned if I can find the thread though.

Edit: Found it. Click Here

Edited by BiffSplitkins

Good that the guy got his life turned around though it just looks like a not so happy dog to me. But I know for a fact that demons do sometimes make an appearance in wedding photos...I have the wedding pictures with my first husband to prove it! :lol:

That was just to easy to pass up.

I'm thinking it must be his wife.

or new mother in law.

I call BS, looks photoshopped IMO or if it isn't then that's just a dog

Edited by Metaniel

Just looks like a dog to me. I'm an expert, I have 3 of them. They can get everywhere. Probably was hair in the cake too.

Am I the only one who has always thought the nose was wrong on that for a dog? It kinda looks like a deer nose. Its too broad, and the nostrils are almost slit-like at either side. And yes, I know what dogs look like, I draw them :P And while the rest of it looks like a dog, the nose seems too broad and flat. Though the eyes would be wrong for a deer. I just.....that nose doesn't say canine to me.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/images/ic/credit/640x395/r/re/red_deer/red_deer_1.jpg

If one were to assume it were a deer, it could be a taxidermy deer head or something, with badly done eyes? I dunno. Just a thought.

This was here in Denver. We used Roach Photo inc in the past for a series of photo's that were submitted to us. I was impressed with them so, if he says it's a real photo, not Photoshopped or edited, I'd lean to believe him. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this is authentic by any means, just saying the professional they used is legit.

Now, for the picture itself, I'm trying hard to dissect it and study the very mediocre at best information provided in this photo. I'm taking you through the field of inquiry or in simpler terms, "the first steps of doing a scientific investigation in order to obtain empirical and measurable evidence." So, first thing we do is lay out the facts of what is given. This isn't speculation, nor open for interpretation, these are absolute facts. The basis of our investigation.

What we see is two people, male/female standing side by side. They are in what looks to be an event hall. You can see the couple in the photo is standing in front of a set of tables covered by White clothes and a Wedding Cake or Cake of some sort that is being partially covered by the male subject. There is at least a few feet between the event table holding the cake and the back wall.

The "Demon" in this photo appears to be over the left shoulder of the male subject and partially blocks the cake itself. This "Demon," in order to be photographed in this exact spot, would need to be standing/sitting on the table. There is an Anomaly of the mouth. If you look carefully you will see what appears to be it's lip "sagging" unusually low blocking the red tongue and teeth. There is no other data in the photo revealing the body of this animal, leading us to believe it's sitting straight behind the male subject concealing it. No further information is provided in this photograph.

Without further investigation and face to face contact with the subjects in the photo as well as everyone else at this event, the data rendered from this picture is inconclusive.

Edited by ColoradoParanormal

this looks like a dog photobomb to me,nothing more IMO. if it is fake they could of done better lol

this looks like a dog photobomb to me,nothing more IMO. if it is fake they could of done better lol

:tu: lol Agreed. I was attempting to show some of the newer members, and even the elders whom go about blindly counting everything as 'real' or 'fake,' the proper way to begin investigating a piece of data or claim.

:tu: lol Agreed. I was attempting to show some of the newer members, and even the elders whom go about blindly counting everything as 'real' or 'fake,' the proper way to begin investigating a piece of data or claim.

The dog in that picture doesn't look 3 Dimensional. It looks more like stiff picture of somekind behind the guy. If you look at the shadow of the man's head, he is not very far from the wall. By guessing, it looks more like an foot, using my artist skills. If that is true, then that cake and the background behind them is fake as well. This could be a elaborate ruse, but poorly done because the shadow tends to give it away. You can usually judge the distance between a individual and the wall by looking at the shadow and how far it tends to drop...

Who knows? I don't know any demons looking like dogs. I liked the picture though. I'd hire the thing for my wedding photo when I get married.

It looks like a demented dog... the problem is the absurdity of it, if it was photoshopped/edited surely they'd have gone for something less canine like :S Or perhaps they were really unimaginative. I can also see it being a case of pareidolia because it kinda blends in with the background, maybe it's a camouflaging demon lol.

Indeed, I think dogs are ugly, too.

That is no regular dog! It's some sort of Smile Dog! :(

• 3 months later...

It looks like a dog, looking for some wedding cake maybe. :mellow:

It's a stuffed head on the wall or the family pet that got in the photo by jumping up behind the guy. Take the dog for a walk and stop messing about on UM!

It's a dog :)

SOLVED ^^

I would rather say it's a picture showing what looks like a dog.

I can't beleive no one hit on this before.. It's Triumph the insult comedy dog! He loves social events. What a lovely couple... for me to poop on!