Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can we really transplant a human soul?

docyabut2

My answer is frankly, but sadly yes. Even though it was voices in my head. A cult tried to convert me into there group promising the secrecy of my identity and vast aptitude through soul rehabilitation. Honestly I was intrigued but severally appalled by what I was hearing and started questioning there ethics. As to the article you posted. The ethics, and strange behavior of the clients is actually subsequently the ritual they proclaimed would be taken place. I am serious about these sorts of things, So as to how to do it. I could more than likely easily explain. How to do it personally. Which sickens me to my stomach. An how to do it to a patient. Which i wouldnt understand considering I wouldnt be transplanting another persons soul into another persons body.. Maybe a robots....

My answer is frankly, but sadly yes. Even though it was voices in my head. A cult tried to convert me into there group promising the secrecy of my identity and vast aptitude through soul rehabilitation. Honestly I was intrigued but severally appalled by what I was hearing and started questioning there ethics. As to the article you posted. The ethics, and strange behavior of the clients is actually subsequently the ritual they proclaimed would be taken place. I am serious about these sorts of things, So as to how to do it. I could more than likely easily explain. How to do it personally. Which sickens me to my stomach. An how to do it to a patient. Which i wouldnt understand considering I wouldnt be transplanting another persons soul into another persons body.. Maybe a robots....

I don`t think it is necessaily transplanting a human`s soul, but more of leaving memories cells of which could be the explaination for the claims of reincarnation.

• Like 1

In other words maybe there are live memories cells in the tissue that is pasted on.The same with reincarnation, a person remembers another person life from cells that have been passed to them from many generations of all peoples.:)

Well not to many commemts or no one wants to figure out why these implant people were lelf with their doners memories.

Edited by docyabut2

It normally takes a few days for all members interested in a subject to actually see the subject. Patience??

It is my understanding that when we reincarnate the memory from past lives will reside in our DNA. The DNA actually has energetic layers that are not physical.

I hope that this perspective is the kind of insight that you were looking for.

John

• Like 1

Well not to many commemts or no one wants to figure out why these implant people were lelf with their doners memories.

I still have the stance that its a cult using transfusion to move there souls into others bodys and because the person original body already has a soul the person who had taken over the body listens to the persons soul and uses what the persons is saying as an escape from there entrapment to take over there lives.

But i do also believe that in our senses we sometimes tend to implant memories, thoughts, and ideas conceptually in parts or things of our body/ body makeup.

Edited by KainFall

qoute[it is my understanding that when we reincarnate the memory from past lives will reside in our DNA. The DNA actually has energetic layers that are not physical.

I hope that this perspective is the kind of insight that you were looking for.

John

Perhaps the memories of the doners are encoded in their living tissue that goes on, like memories are encoded in space and time, much like a tape recorder.The doner patients don`t actually feel the person speaking to them, just tapping into the doner`s past memories and tastes.

• Like 1

In other words maybe there are live memories cells in the tissue that is pasted on.The same with reincarnation, a person remembers another person life from cells that have been passed to them from many generations of all peoples.:)

I believe this to be true.

• Like 1

I still have the stance that its a cult using transfusion to move there souls into others bodys and because the person original body already has a soul the person who had taken over the body listens to the persons soul and uses what the persons is saying as an escape from there entrapment to take over there lives.

I don't understand what you mean ..... how would this 'cult' be present at transplant operations? And why would they bother transferring their souls if they already had a body?

• Like 1

Because I believe that the 'soul memory' lives on in our cells, I would not wish to have a transplant or blood transfusion, neither would I want to donate any part of myself after my death.

I've heard some people theorize that your soul is actually in your blood. If you think about it, it kind of adds credence to the Biblical "Blood of Christ", and Jesus' various teachings.

I've heard some people theorize that your soul is actually in your blood. If you think about it, it kind of adds credence to the Biblical "Blood of Christ", and Jesus' various teachings.

It cannot be true, what to say for the blood donors, they are giving away parts of there soul?

It cannot be true, what to say for the blood donors, they are giving away parts of there soul?

I don't know man, just repeating a theory I heard. I personally have no idea how the soul works, I always thought it would be brain based too. So, the blood thing was a new one to me when I heard it. lol

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

I had an interesting thought about blood donations. Let's say the body holds 8 pints of blood. After a patient receives blood from someone and they examine his DNA via a blood test, is some % of his blood carrying the DNA signature of another person.

Each person's DNA is an identifiable unique configuration. When we transplant an organ or give blood, does the downer's unique DNA characteristics change. If the answer is yes than the energies of the soul could work the same way as well.

Just curious what happens to that unique DNA signature!!

John

• Like 2

Good point, John!

A cult tried to convert me into there group promising the secrecy of my identity and vast aptitude through soul rehabilitation. Honestly I was intrigued but severally appalled by what I was hearing and started questioning there ethics. As to the article you posted.

It is possible to "transplant" a soul in the sense that one can possess another persons body. One can also change bodies, a body swap, where two people basically astral project together at the same time and then enters the opposite body. This has been tested by myself. And I know 2 siblings, one guy and one girl, who had it forced upon them by a voodoo witch, resulting in the girl ending up in the boys body and vice versa - and they never got back to normal and had to (and still do) live like that.

I had an interesting thought about blood donations. Let's say the body holds 8 pints of blood. After a patient receives blood from someone and they examine his DNA via a blood test, is some % of his blood carrying the DNA signature of another person.

Each person's DNA is an identifiable unique configuration. When we transplant an organ or give blood, does the downer's unique DNA characteristics change. If the answer is yes than the energies of the soul could work the same way as well.

Just curious what happens to that unique DNA signature!!

John

The vast majority of blood transfusions involve only the red blood cells which don't contain DNA. Even in a rare whole blood transfusion, no traces of foreign DNA from the white blood cells have been detected in a recipient's blood.

On the other hand, there is at least one situation in which a transplant can change your DNA. After a bone marrow transplant, the DNA in a blood sample may actually reflect the donor rather than the recipient. That's because in this case, blood stem cells are transferred. The recipient will produce blood that contains the donor's cellular elements but almost none of his or her own DNA. And yes, this would affect DNA blood evidence (though there are other ways to test for DNA.)

• Like 2

How many people have noticed personality changes after a person has had a traumatic injury.. where they had to have massive blood transfusions.. or organ transplants... I keep thinking back to Jerry Lewis who after a heart surgery suddenly divorced his wife .. had little contact with his previous family and started afresh in France... It was like he was a new person... http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001471/bio

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type

http://ibmtindy.com/wordpress/blood-transfusions/

Donors for allogeneic stem-cell transplantation are selected based on their HLA type (tissue type), and not on their blood type. Therefore, it is quite common that the donor and patient have different blood types. The blood type is determined by the red cells. After transplant and bone-marrow recovery the red cells will come from the donor and have the donor's blood type. As an example, if the patient is blood type A, and the donor is blood type O, the patient after transplant will become blood type O. The long-term outcome of an allogeneic stem-cell transplant is affected only to a small degree by the blood types of the donor and recipient. If an ABO difference exists, the transplant itself may create some technical difficulties, but these can be easily overcome. Red-cell recovery may be delayed after such transplants, and the patient may need support with red-cell transfusions for a prolonged period of time. More importantly, the patient should be aware that the blood type has changed or will change, and that old blood type cards are no longer valid. IBMT will provide you with a laminated card that indicates that your blood type may have changed. After your bone-marrow function has fully recovered, you may receive red cells of your new blood type. During the transplant process, usually red cells of blood type O are used, since these can be used for any patient (universal donor).

Then add to this...

IVF babies 'more likely' to have mixed-up genes

Drugs that improve chance of conception may also be responsible for more human chimeras. Roger Highfield reports

Dr Margot Kruskall, of the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Centre in Boston, Massachusetts, tells today's New Scientist that the drugs used to improve fertility can result, unintentionally, in multiple ovulation and raise the prospect that embryos can fuse.

In addition, one quarter of IVF pregnancies result in non-identical twins, compared with one in 150 natural pregnancies. As a result of boosting twinning by about 40-fold, IVF is likely to increase the rate of chimeras by a similar factor.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3315330/IVF-babies-more-likely-to-have-mixed-up-genes.html

Could Chimera be the explanation for some multi personalities... schitzephrenics? if they have more than one type of DNA ... Could perhaps environmental conditions enhance the expression of one personality over another... ( note it is sometimes a case of extreme trauma that triggers some multipersonality... schitzophrenic behaviour)....

• 2 months later...

It is possible to "transplant" a soul in the sense that one can possess another persons body. One can also change bodies, a body swap, where two people basically astral project together at the same time and then enters the opposite body. This has been tested by myself. And I know 2 siblings, one guy and one girl, who had it forced upon them by a voodoo witch, resulting in the girl ending up in the boys body and vice versa - and they never got back to normal and had to (and still do) live like that.

Scary! I'd like to body swap for a day or so, with another gender but I'd be too scared to get trapped! D:

• Like 1

In order to be able to do this we would have to define what is the human soul.

If by soul yoou refer to consciousness, well the anwser so far would be no since we don't even know how consciousness is generated by the activity of the brain.

But this memory cell this is quite interesting. I'll check it. I've heard about this in the past. There could be a crucial connection between DNA and consciousness. But then again, we haven't figured out all of the functions of human DNA so far so that's another point that needs to be investigated.

I believe there is something to the cells retain former owners memories.

Its all very odd when people who were health nuts,start smoking and eating pork rinds after transplant surgery,but I've heard other versions of this.

There's a movie ,called Cold Souls ,with Paul Giamatti .It was virally marketed as fact,and Paul Giamatti himself,underwent this procedure.

It is of course pure fiction,and black comedy.Very interesting premise though.

Depressing really,to be so bored with your own soul,you want someone else's.

There another metaphysical theory ,that I've only ever heard of once,from Linda Goodman.

She was a very famous Atrologer in the 70s and 80s.

Her book STAR SIGNS,touches ons lot of weird,are you kidding me,kind of topics.I was dubious,but over time,I actually saw a few things she touched upon,in action.

She glosses over this topic in the book,but elaborates further in her book GOOBERS,which is told,the entire book,in poety form.

Its about her life more or less.

She claimed,she was advised by her mentor,that every 8 years,souls move. The soul of a dead person,can go inhabit the body of someone else.I never quite got what happens to the soul in the body to start with,but she swore she met people,who embodied souls of departed loved ones she knew.

It has something to so with the laws of the number 8,and Saturn.(8 is Saturn's number actually)

I have never understood this premise of hers,or if it's possible,however,I have lost pets,who I was positive I got back via reincarnation.

And trust me when I say,I never thought this possible.

My patriarch passed away at the age of 18.

I year later,I adopted a kitten,who began to exhibit all of this former cats attribute,which I took more of,but said,nahhhh....

Until he did something,the former cat did,that no other cats I know of,do at all.

He also answered to the old cats name on occasion.

This cat,the second cat,got very sick last year,and died in march.

I adopted a kitten,of the same breed ,about 3 months ago,and now this cat,is starting to do the same things.He even is starting to look like cat #2.

Other friends of mine say ,they too have gotten an animal,after one dies,and the new animal appears to "channel" the dead animals attributes and personality.

I have begun to believe some animal souls,are soul mates,and they stay with us,as if they are our guardians...

Not the other way around.

I am not sure if it's reincarnation,or something else.

We may never know.

Edited by missymoo999

Sorry for the typos on the above post.I was sitting in my dentists office,and now I cannot seem to edit it.