Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2012 Apocalypse fears unfounded says NASA

Robbie333

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Damian Bâthory

• oly

• 27vet

• A rather obscure Bassoon

Well...yeah, we all knew it wouldn't be a disaster from space. Now, a disaster from within like an economic meltdown, martial law, or steps towards WW3, that's more close to home.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

This is not fair,I have been spending my pension like there is no next year.Wine,women and song. All night discos,and all sorts of fun to end up 21/12/12. so who do I sue for this scam.

This is not fair,I have been spending my pension like there is no next year.Wine,women and song. All night discos,and all sorts of fun to end up 21/12/12. so who do I sue for this scam.

LOL. I would keep on with the wine and women. You never know, they could be wrong, LOL Party on !!!

its quite worrying to know that the world will end in a few billion years time,and not next year as these Mayans predict.where did they disappear to ?,or did the Spaniards dispence with them all.How long will it take to go to this new planet thats 600 light years away,book me a ticket..

The end of the world has been predicted many times without incident. William Miller back in the 1840's twice predicted the end and his followers sold their belongings and went to a certain area to await the end. In the meantime, Miller SOLD white ascension robes to his flock to be dressed for the occasion. Needless to say the end never came. Makes one wonder why Miller didn't just give the robes to his followers. He couldn't spend the money if the world was to end. :hmm:

I am so looking forward to 12/22/12 so that this s**t will be over... that is until some fool says "the world is going to end in 2013 because it has a 13 in the year.

Well it would be fine , until they said " COMPLETE nonsense " that complete makes me worry, how can one be so sure that something extra terestial wont happen? What if a giant asteroid come flying straight towards earth? Nonsense eh? You cant say there is nothing going to happen... in 2011 Japan almost seized to exist!

You can sue me, or the ancient mayans.

100% of end of the world prophecies have been wrong, period.

its quite worrying to know that the world will end in a few billion years time,and not next year as these Mayans predict.where did they disappear to ?,or did the Spaniards dispence with them all.How long will it take to go to this new planet thats 600 light years away,book me a ticket..

It will take 600 light years :whistle:

Hey I like you comment TOADY, All predictions have been wrong.However I predict that we humans will eventually destroy much of our lovely planet ,life forms andthe human race.So not the end of all. the planet will carry on and in timenew life will evolve. I read somewhere that it likely that there will be no human life in a thousand years from now.

I am so looking forward to 12/22/12 so that this s**t will be over... that is until some fool says "the world is going to end in 2013 because it has a 13 in the year.

yeah.. Sure some fool will start this joke again some other day........2015 or 2020. I think these fools enjoy terrifying people.

yeah.. Sure some fool will start this joke again some other day........2015 or 2020. I think these fools enjoy terrifying people.

i don't think they are fools. others are. see these doomsayers make a lot of money from this. the world is going to end on such and such day, they sell books, articals, items.

They get rich while everyone else sells their stuff and and cashes in their retirement funds, pulls their kids out of schools and go await the end.

If someone genuinely believes the world is going to end, 1. they will be able to provide evidence that can be 'seen', and proven to mean what they say and 2. they will not be making money off it. lets face it, why would they need the money if they really believe the world is coming to an end? You cannot take it with you!

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=EBMnEtkHzHQ

Sorry I don't know how to make this a clickable link from my Droid. Oh... and this IS Penn and Teller on their Showtime show titled bullsh*t so there is cussing and nakedness. It is their take in the 2012 doomsday crap but if you are easily offended DO NOT WATCH

Edited by Rye17

Some people just need a better education. The fact that NASA had to even comment on this shows just how many idiots there are in the world. It's nonsense.