Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Youtube

primordial

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• primordial

• StarMountainKid

• Indiogene

• _Only

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this mean there will be fewer copyrighted videos on Youtube?

Exactly what I thought, and I am glad I saved most of the Rolling Stones vids ;)

That's not what the article was saying is intended to happen at all. The opposite.

That's not what the article was saying is intended to happen at all. The opposite.

Guess we've learned from experience to be suspicious of announcements like this.

YouTube changes are what we hafta get used to, new versions will supposedly improve the use and storage of the ever-expanding YT database.

I came upon this over the weekend and man, completely hilarious! The Cal. State University Northridge Library is no place (or any Library) to talk loud enough for another to hear you. One of the students was rudely interrupted over and over again by hecklers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbaDw7A6anA

Plase ignore the racially charged, sexist and class jokes or comments below the video. The YT vid author is responsible for their self-moderation or approval of comments and normally, get removed.