Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psiball

petrifyer

I have recently become very interested in psi and phsycokinesis and i have been trying for days to create a psi ball. Just minutes earlier i felt a slight chill between my hands when i was attempting to create a psiball. I don't know if this is a psiball or just my imagination, because i have met people who have had similar experiences. If nobody knows, then i don't think i will ever know if it's real...

• 3 weeks later...

I have recently become very interested in psi and phsycokinesis and i have been trying for days to create a psi ball. Just minutes earlier i felt a slight chill between my hands when i was attempting to create a psiball. I don't know if this is a psiball or just my imagination, because i have met people who have had similar experiences. If nobody knows, then i don't think i will ever know if it's real...

It could mean imagination...it could mean psibal...you see any color?

try this: http://wingmakers.co.nz/PSI-BALLS.html

You'll get it soon enough! I have faith.

:innocent: Chosen_One :innocent:

• 5 months later...

learn to meditate and breath in through your nose and out through your mouth that is a key aspect to building up you chi to make a psiball

If you are making psi balls may as well put it to some use. Reiki is great energy teacher and very productive for anything you work it towards.

• Like 1

Psi balls can take weeks maybe months to even close to creating a

small psienergyball and thats with devoting all your time to it

• 4 weeks later...

First psyballs then the Ka-me-ha-me-HA!!

gif9.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Psi balls don't take years to create. Lol. it took me two days to feel it in my hands and about two weeks to make a medium sized ball. it feels like a magnetic force. now it takes me about 5-10 minutes to create one. When you look at it it looks like there's little bits of blue jumping around in it.

my cousin put his finger through it once, and he said it felt like putting your finger through a bubble that won't pop. I've never programmed it though.

What I do is put my hands together like I'm praying and let the energy build up. Then I close my eyes and visualize a white light coming from the center of the earth to my feet. I visualize and try to actually feel the energy going up my legs all the way to my arms. Then I visualize and feel it swirling down my arms to my hands and building up in the energy already in my hands. I visualize the energy ball growing, and as soon as I imagine it growing my hands start to spread and the ball gets bigger. psi balls are fun to make and can be used for amazing things, but they aren't mandatory when learning psychokinesis, as some people think.

Edited by number22

you can get the same feeling by putting your hands between your legs and try to push your hands apart while pushing in with your legs for about 30-60 seconds. so idk if its just something to do with science or you are actually making a psi ball :P

• 1 month later...

i believe once you master the psyball you can focus that same spirit energy into any shape you want such as a sword or bow,shield the possabilitys could be endless

• 2 weeks later...

When I attempt to do a psi ball, I always feel pressure. I'm not sure if its the heat generated from my hands or if it the temperature of the room. I would just keep trying and maybe the chill would become stronger. Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for anyone who has legitimate experience with energy, or psi, and electrokinesis. Can anybody help tutor me on this??