Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11: The Flight 77 Eyewitnesses

Q24

Well, actually no, according to all those witnesses who stated that it was already up to 80 feet above Route 27. 

In that case, given its velocity and the fact that the plane was less than half a second from the wall, the only thing it could do is fly over the Pentagon, isn't it?

80 feet AGL is already 7 feet higher than the Pentagon.

It was high enough to clear the overhead signs, and the trees on top of the cemetery bank.

This is what eyewitnesses LLOYDE ENGLAND and STEVE RISKUS  DID NOT see (top picture), and DID see (lower picture), from their location north of the heliport as they drove south on Route 27.

LLOYDE'S CONSISTENT STORY

Edited by RubyGray
Extra
  • Sad 1

On 9/28/2019 at 12:37 PM, RubyGray said:

It was high enough to clear the overhead signs, and the trees on top of the cemetery bank.

Not exactly... 

tipcopy-1.jpg.fed6282ab54fa9cb609199573439db2c.jpg

Hello there, nice to meet you here!

This is what is known as circumstantial evidence of course.

There is a distinct hollow in the topline of that tree. This would be easy to replicate with an automatic firearm of some description.

There is a rusty mark on that pole. That could very well have been there for ages. There are similar marks on other poles. These have been increasing steadily over the years.

1697459477_RUSTSTAINSonPOLEonBridge.jpg.5768b3d97a62d61dc02669f281166e31.jpg

We all know about these claimed proofs of the plane flying across the bridge.

But a wealth of eyewitness testimony says the plane flew on a different trajectory entirely.

Above the parking lot just south of those Arlington National Cemetery buildings, and across Route 27 between the Columbia PIke exit road beside the cemetery wall, and the Heliport.

If that is the case, then something other than AA77 caused the damage on the official flightpath.

Edited by RubyGray
typo
  • Sad 1

Eyewitnesses who were on the bridge stated that they did not see the plane hit these lightpoles, nor the tree, nor the VDOT pole.

Witnesses located at the Navy Annex, the Citgo gas station, at the cemetery buildings, on top of the cemetery, on Route 27 beside the cemetery wall, and further south on Route 27, stated that the plane flew on the Northside flightpath.

I tried uploading another image here, but despite it being only 150 KB, the site keeps telling me "You are only allowed to upload 245 KB".

Starts off with some of the weakest arguments / facts.. Although not focussing on flight 77, it does summarize some extremely anomalous aspects which, imo, fully warrant a new investigation..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, RubyGray said:

There is a distinct hollow in the topline of that tree. This would be easy to replicate with an automatic firearm of some description.

There is a rusty mark on that pole. That could very well have been there for ages. There are similar marks on other poles. These have been increasing steadily over the years.

Could have, would have, should have, you can make up all the fantasy in the world, doesn't change the fact AAL77 hit several trees, 6 poles and a generator before hitting the Pentagon. You can make believe all the fantastic excuses in the world, but the facts are the facts.

Also, with something so publicly abundant as the eye witness statements, I would stop misrepresenting them if I were you. You only make yourself look like a terrible researcher.

https://youtu.be/o_QPNvKVBEk?t=3640

http://therightbloggerbastard.blogspot.com/

https://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/911pentagonflight77evidencesummary

https://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/PentWitnesses.xls

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, RubyGray said:

Hello there, nice to meet you here!

1697459477_RUSTSTAINSonPOLEonBridge.jpg.5768b3d97a62d61dc02669f281166e31.jpg

We all know about these claimed proofs of the plane flying across the bridge.

But a wealth of eyewitness testimony says the plane flew on a different trajectory entirely.

Above the parking lot just south of those Arlington National Cemetery buildings, and across Route 27 between the Columbia PIke exit road beside the cemetery wall, and the Heliport.

If that is the case, then something other than AA77 caused the damage on the official flightpath.

You what? Maybe with a minigun, but not with any firearm with a slower firing rate.

That hollow appears in the "First Two Handheld Cameras" video, along with the toppled lightpoles.

Are you seriously suggesting that in the minutes prior to the cameraman recording it, and while he was filming only a short distance north, someone or some group of people sliced an arc out of a tree with a firearm and knocked over some lightpoles while literally hundreds of people were standing around? And in the 18 years since no one has either said anything or produced any video footage with the sound of an automatic firearm or minigun?

By contrast, you have a wedge shape of damage in the Pentagon, with the toppled lightpoles providing a flight path which pretty much bisects that wedge.

• Like 2

On 10/1/2019 at 5:06 PM, Peter B said:

You what? Maybe with a minigun, but not with any firearm with a slower firing rate.

That hollow appears in the "First Two Handheld Cameras" video, along with the toppled lightpoles.

Are you seriously suggesting that in the minutes prior to the cameraman recording it, and while he was filming only a short distance north, someone or some group of people sliced an arc out of a tree with a firearm and knocked over some lightpoles while literally hundreds of people were standing around? And in the 18 years since no one has either said anything or produced any video footage with the sound of an automatic firearm or minigun?

By contrast, you have a wedge shape of damage in the Pentagon, with the toppled lightpoles providing a flight path which pretty much bisects that wedge.

Are you nuts?

Who said anything about this happening "in the minutes prior to the cameraman recording it"??

Of course, you have not seen the videos, as there were not "hundreds of people standing around".

Where do you suppose they might have acquired a weapon that WOULD be capable of making that notch in the tree, at the Pentagon ...

Yes, isn't it convenient that the damage path is so neat and straight all the way from the bridge into the Pentagon?

This was a masterstroke by the perpetrators, to convince the absent masses that what the few eyewitnesses who were actually there, really saw, was wrong.

On 10/1/2019 at 7:12 AM, cjnewson88 said:

Could have, would have, should have, you can make up all the fantasy in the world, doesn't change the fact AAL77 hit several trees, 6 poles and a generator before hitting the Pentagon. You can make believe all the fantastic excuses in the world, but the facts are the facts.

Also, with something so publicly abundant as the eye witness statements, I would stop misrepresenting them if I were you. You only make yourself look like a terrible researcher.

https://youtu.be/o_QPNvKVBEk?t=3640

http://therightbloggerbastard.blogspot.com/

https://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/911pentagonflight77evidencesummary

https://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/PentWitnesses.xls

I have complained to you before about the link to your site. It is a nightmare. There is some good info there, but it takes forever to load. It needs segregating into separate pages for ease of access.

1 hour ago, RubyGray said:

Are you nuts?

Who said anything about this happening "in the minutes prior to the cameraman recording it"??

Of course, you have not seen the videos, as there were not "hundreds of people standing around".

Where do you suppose they might have acquired a weapon that WOULD be capable of making that notch in the tree, at the Pentagon ...

Yes, isn't it convenient that the damage path is so neat and straight all the way from the bridge into the Pentagon?

This was a masterstroke by the perpetrators, to convince the absent masses that what the few eyewitnesses who were actually there, really saw, was wrong.

I am continuously amazed by your ability to continue to ignore the over-whelming evidence of witness that disprove your assertions, and instead concentrate on small, insignificant details.

• Like 2

Anyway, here is a timeline for the first few minutes post impact, showing what Rumsfeld and his bodyguard were doing.

Rumsfeld and his Security Detail rushed out onto the lawn within just 4 minutes from impact. Rumsfeld pitched in to carry patients on backboards, and his bodyguard tagged alongside.

1691459346_RUMSFELDBODYGUARDFirstResponders9_42a.m..thumb.jpg.c183d8d1d8dc73392d510d8640524a94.jpg

Well, if I was allowed to post more than one image, I would complete this ASTONISHING TIMELINE with its GARGANTUAN and SIGNIFICANT DETAILS!!

It will just have to wait until this site gets over itself and allows me to post another image. When might that be? Who knows? It could take weeks at this rate.

Edited by RubyGray
extra

1245066060_RUMSFELDsBODYGUARD9_459_55a.m..thumb.jpg.85ebfa4d57eb5b973fdd868bcd21754f.jpg

9:45 a.m.   The Bodyguard monitored the progress of the towtruck which relocated Lloyde England's cab from its original position beside the cemetery wall, to the bridge.

Here, he looks on as the towtruck with unladen trailer exits the Bridge, onto the northwest cloverleaf.

9:55 a.m.    The Bodyguard then drove a brown Jeep to collect Lloyde (who was wandering along the highway on foot after being "run off from his cab" by a police detective), and delivered him to the bridge.

459211447_BODYGUARD9_529_549_55a.m..thumb.jpg.285473abf697d3a20fdb6be6074f12b4.jpg

Rumsfeld's Bodyguard was seconded by his boss to duty on top of the Bridge, supervising Lloyde England as the photos were taken to "prove" that AA77 flew across it, knocking down 5 lightpoles, one of which allegedly speared Lloyde's windshield.

On 10/2/2019 at 11:18 AM, RubyGray said:

Circumstantial.

VDOT Pole mark DSC_0416

The image is a perfect example of the high level of stupidly of the CT community. I cannot believe that these morons are such mad to think that the tiny marks on the pole system are made by the hit of an airliner, at a speed of some hundred miles per hour. I would be interested in their explanation for what reason the big plates behind the tubes were not affected by the ramming. Anyone?

• Thanks 1

On 9/30/2019 at 7:22 AM, Phaeton80 said:

Starts off with some of the weakest arguments / facts.. Although not focusing on flight 77, it does summarize some extremely anomalous aspects which, imo, fully warrant a new investigation..

Even the 911 report was garbage. So why should we trust anything the U.S government says?

1 hour ago, South Alabam said:

Even the 911 report was garbage. So why should we trust anything the U.S government says?

Well, pick out your mostest favorite issue and post it here - handwaving counts for nothing.

And I would have to observe that if you do not trust anything the gov't says, maybe you should:

a - not be too over dramatic - just 'cause one report is 'wrong' in your (expert?) opinion, doesn't mean everything is - you know, baby and bathwater.. (what a stupid saying that is, but whatever..)

OR

b - give up all hope or move to a different country, because if there's *nothing* you can trust, surely you wouldn't want to live there?

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 4:04 AM, RubyGray said:

Where do you suppose they might have acquired a weapon that WOULD be capable of making that notch in the tree, at the Pentagon …

The Pentagon armory does not have weaponry that could that.

There are people who think that the mark circled on the top left of this photo, which is on the VDOT traffic camera pole, was made by the wing tip of the plane. Even though there is not a single eyewitness who claims to have seen this happen.

But here I show normal rust marks on other steel pole components, which are not so different from that one.

That is why I am asking them, "How many were made by AA77". They only say that the one at top left was made by the plane.

Earlier, I posted a recent photo of this area, which shows how these rust marks have multiplied and spread considerably over the years. Someone scoffed at this. But it is perfectly possible that the mark on the VDOT pole is either one of those rust marks, or that it, and the missing rung associated with it, were caused during erection of the pole.

I think, from looking at all photos of this area, overheads and ground shots from every angle, that it is a physical impossibility for the VDOT POLE to have been hit by the wing tip as claimed, then for the right wing to have hit Pole #1, the right engine to have hit the tree, and the left wing to have hit Pole #2 ... 

without the plane having also hit the overhead sign.

The overhead sign seems to be right in the way of this hypothetical flight path that includes the wing tip having made that mark on the VDOT pole.

This is all academic anyway, as no credible, verified eyewitness ever saw the plane flying on the diagonal flight path across the bridge. At least, not one who maintained this story. Mike Walter famously stated on camera, within an hour of impact, that he had been right there (where exactly??) and seen the plane hit Lightpole #1 ... But when the interviewer then said, "And we know that the light pole hit a taxi cab," then he fumbled and stammered that he DID NOT see this. He changed his story many times, and when eventually questioned by CIT, he told them that he DID NOT SEE THE POLES HIT by the plane.

Nor did any other motorist on or near the bridge, see the poles hit by the plane.

They did not see the plane fly across their heads, coming from behind to their left, travelling across to their front right. They all saw the plane flying perpendicular to the west wall, and crossing Route 27 much further north of them.

34 minutes ago, Trelane said:

The Pentagon armory does not have weaponry that could that.

The Pentagon can have anything it likes. Perhaps this weapon is what they spent that missing $2.3 trillion on?

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

... b - give up all hope or move to a different country, because if there's *nothing* you can trust, surely you wouldn't want to live there?

All my American friends wanted to come home with me. Their country esteems them very lightly, and does very little for them.

15 minutes ago, RubyGray said:

The Pentagon can have anything it likes. Perhaps this weapon is what they spent that missing $2.3 trillion on?

I can assure you there is nothing that high powered or exotic in that armory. The second sentence is plain absurd. I understand your total distrust in regards to this incident but that last part was a bit much.