Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11: The Flight 77 Eyewitnesses

Q24

Chrlzs,

I really don't know why you are still here since you are not interested in studying this properly. You promised you were  leaving long ago.

My thread was and still is a work in progress. It is a running commentary on evidence I found, as it occurred. It has still to be completed, and then, I will reorganize it. Since there is no debate happening there, i use it as amy running record. Lately my time has been consumed with forums such as these, hence the delay in finishing it.

As to the timestamps I provide, No, I cannot prove they are correct. I am forced to go with the sources provided.

Such as the official impact time of 9:37:46 a.m. Many other times have been postulated, but this seems to be the consensus. So the two Gatecam explosions are deemed to have occurred at that time, and other events, such as fire engines arriving later on the extended versions, can be estimated from those points. That is, again ASSUMING that the videos were precisely 1 fps, which I cannot vouch for.

Then, the next time-stamped video that I must ASSUME is correct to the very second, is the FOX5NEWS live footage.

https://youtu.be/zOflyabs0_w

Playing this video frame by frame, zooming in on the highway, from 9:43 a.m., it is possible to calculate when a stationary black vehicle with a black trailer attached, suddenly takes off and drives south.

00:19 = 9:43:12 a.m.

The next video is the Residence Inn CCTV footage taken from a very similar vantage point.

https://youtu.be/UYEYdTecl6Y

The smoke columns in both videos can be matched precisely, to estimate the timestamps on this one. Again we can see the black towtruck and trailer departing the cemetery wall.

05:22 = 9:43:12 a.m.

But there is also much more to be found on this video, including ...

03:16 = 9:41:06 a.m.   The white van arrives from north of the overhead sign.

04:46 - 04:53 = 9:42:36 - 9:42:43 a.m.   The white van departs cemetery wall; drives south toward bridge.

Therefore the Residence Inn CCTV footage begins at 4 seconds post impact, 9:37:50 a.m. 

That enables us to time the first video shot from the triage site, of Lloyde's cab beside the cemetery wall :

https://youtu.be/W3aiHI21ILk

Zooming in to the southbound highway lanes as Rumsfeld delivers his first victim to the ambulance.

03:22    The black decoy cab parked on top of the bridge far to the south.

03:23 = 9:42:46 a.m.      The white van travels south, approaching the bridge.

Knowing that the 350 yard trip takes less than 20 seconds, we can estimate the time here, which would be about 10 seconds after the white van departed the cemetery at 9:42:36 a.m. 

04:00  = 9:43:13 a.m.     One of Rumsfeld's security detail stares across road at something happening beyond the ambulance. This just happens to be when the towtruck was departing south from there.

05:48   = 9:45:11 a.m.     Rumsfeld delivers 2nd victim. Watches towtruck & unloaded trailer exiting bridge north onto NW cloverleaf.

So the triage site video began at ~9:39:13 a.m., or about 1 1/2 minutes post impact.

Now the video shot from the bridge can be time-stamped.

https://youtu.be/-Is-xBfmhCo

02:36   Decoy cab on top of bridge, 2 frames

02:36 - 02:51    Towtruck approaches bridge, makes U_turn across it

02:41 -  02:44   Lloyde England walking north in HOV lane

02:56 - 02:59    Decoy cab speeds off bridge towards I-395.

Since we know the towtruck departed the cemetery wall at 9:43:12 a.m.,  it arrived at the bridge about 20 seconds later. Thus;

02:40  = approx. 9:43:30 a.m.   

So this bridge  nvideo began at ~9:40:50 a.m.

So we can then time other events such as when Camera Guy and his son see the C-130 plane coming down, at 00:30 -  00:40, which would be 9:41:20 a.m., about 3 1/2 minutes post impact.  Etc.

After this, the time-stamped Jason Ingersoll photo collection takes over. 

The first photo of Lloyde's cab on the bridge was at 9:48 a.m.

I believe this is as accurate as it is possible to be, working consistently from the official time of impact, and the FOX5NEWS live footage.

Certainly, I have never seen anybody else even attempt to create such a timeline.

26 minutes ago, bknight said:

Please share your beliefs of the events at the Pentagon that your extensive research has led you.

I am doing it.

I cannot tell you anything I don't know.

1 hour ago, RubyGray said:

I am doing it.

I cannot tell you anything I don't know.

NO, you are giving your interpretation of the events of Mr. England's cab.  What is your belief at what happened at the Pentagon.  You are attempting to dodge answering the question.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, RubyGray said:

This man can tell you more about 9/11 than I can. I believe him.

Whether you believe him is not the question.  What is your belief concerning what happened at the Pentagon.

On 10/20/2019 at 4:47 PM, RubyGray said:

Clearly, you have not bothered to study this.

And there it is, ladies & gentlemen: the handwave!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RubyGray said:

Chrlzs,

I really don't know why you are still here since you are not interested in studying this properly. You promised you were  leaving long ago.

My thread was and still is a work in progress. It is a running commentary on evidence I found, as it occurred. It has still to be completed, and then, I will reorganize it. Since there is no debate happening there, i use it as amy running record. Lately my time has been consumed with forums such as these, hence the delay in finishing it.

As to the timestamps I provide, No, I cannot prove they are correct. I am forced to go with the sources provided.

Such as the official impact time of 9:37:46 a.m. Many other times have been postulated, but this seems to be the consensus.

Certainly, I have never seen anybody else even attempt to create such a timeline.

But again, the CLAIM is completely missing from this attempt to clarify.  What is the issue, precisely, and what logical progression arises from whatever the 'anomaly' is?

The reason I pop in every now and again is my clearly forlorn hope that you can concisely express what it is that you are claiming, and what you think it means.  It seems from the waffle above that it is about timings of events, yet you happily admit you can't verify the clock information, and YET AGAIN, you included absolutely ZERO reference to what was wrong.

That means there is NOTHING for me to understand, nothing to look at, nothing to verify/check.  I am trying to help, and clearly its not just me - NO-ONE else here is getting it either - look at the responses you are getting!

I can summarise for you what the reaction to this is, namely  :wacko: :blink:

May I suggest instead of ranting that no-one understands you, you might want to consider that it's *your* approach that is the problem.  Find someone who is familiar with the Scientific Method, or crime forensics or systems analysis, and get them to help you actually define the 'problem' and then put your 'case' into some sort of logical order, with a short executive summary.  If you can find no-one (which wouldn't surprise me because of the attitude you present here), then I'd suggest you get a few books from your library on Systems Analysis and start reading the basics.

In other words, STEP AWAY from tinfoilhat sites and Youtube.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, bknight said:

NO, you are giving your interpretation of the events of Mr. England's cab.  What is your belief at what happened at the Pentagon.  You are attempting to dodge answering the question.

NO, I am telling LLOYDE ENGLAND'S OWN STORY.

I am INCLUDING the VIDEOS & PHOTOS WHICH PROVE HIS STORY TRUE.

They are empirical fact, they constitute hard evidence.

That has been my only purpose.

I owe you no answers to your OFF-TOPIC question.

32 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

It seems from the waffle above that it is about timings of events, yet you happily admit you can't verify the clock information, and YET AGAIN, you included absolutely ZERO reference to what was wrong.

That means there is NOTHING for me to understand, nothing to look at, nothing to verify/check.  I am trying to help ...

Thanks for your very kind offer of "help", but we are on different orbits. I have taken the time to investigate Lloyde England's story,  along with its implications, whereas you have not. 

You asked me to explain how I arrived at the times I give for the various events, so I gave you a thorough, referenced explanation, using the government's and the media's own published times down to the last second.

I MUST PRESUME these are correct, and therefore, my video timeline MUST BE CORRECT to within possibly less than 10 seconds.

Now you come back with the campy petulance and insults, and pretend YOU never required this of me.

I'm probably older than you, and your attempts at ridicule and intimidation are wasted on me.

I can assure you that the players involved in these videos and photos are well aware of what I am saying.

2 hours ago, Obviousman said:

And there it is, ladies & gentlemen: the handwave!

When are you actually going to CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING to the discussion about the Flight 77 Eyewitnesses?

Your intermittent vacuous insults are simply a transparent ruse to put more space between the bottom line on the last page, and the actual evidence that I have posted, in the hope that no serious reader bothers to go back a page or three and read it.

@RubyGray ... belated welcome to the forum to you... :) 

I have resisted getting involved in your research about Lloyde England and the Pentagon because 
getting into the finer details of 9/11 is so time consuming - but I understand how you are really into
it when you feel you are making headway with some evidence especially when you are bringing up
something new... ie (very) brief footage of Lloyde England's taxi in two different places - ie by the cemetery 
wall then taken to the bridge position  (think I've got the bare bones of that right...)

Some here are clammering for you to speculate on what it all means but you are kind of doing a
Judy Wood :) and sticking with the evidence rather than the theory... although I did notice you
interpreted it as indicating an Inside Job - I didn't used to think it could be an Inside Job and could
theorise about all the different things that happened (as much as is publically revealed about what
happened).... without it being an IJ but now I am shifting towards the possibility of elements of an
Inside Job - like a small group within the Deep State encouraging / facilitating something to help
destabilize the Middle East 
with the intention of regime change and changing borders as a move
towards a One World Govt.

But back to Lloyde and the Pentagon... I wonder if he was a willing part of the cover up... not to
cover up an Inside Job... but like all the other witnesses who said they saw Flight 77 hit the building..
because they were providing a cover up for AA77 having been taken by remote control (possibly
over the Atlantic) and shot down... ?.....and that the attack on the Pentagon was genuine and unexpected
but used to explain what happened to Flight 77.... I'm pretty sure they could get people who had military
or Intelligence connections to lie about that '''for the good of the country''''

including Lloyde..?

The whole thing about his taxi cab and the infamous pole seems to be to cement the belief in the
Official Story Flightpath.....

Oh no.... I knew this was going to get complicated and time consuming and it's my bed time... :) 

I think that the reason the official flightpath had to be put where they put it (and used Lloyde's 
taxi to illustrate it) was to explain the fire and damage to the Power Generator - which could
have happened another way... ie bomb or missile... ?... that's one idea anyway...

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, RubyGray said:

re bolded.... that's fair enough...

perhaps I haven't absorbed what you've said properly because I haven't given it enough time
and attention.... but are you claiming that Lloyde didn't know his car was moved and photographed..?

and can I ask ... why would a decoy cab need to be used...?

I'm thinking that if his cab was in the vacinity and he had FBI connections (his partner and maybe
himself)... he might have been quickly brought in to it all to help provide ''''proof''' of the Official Flightpath -

A pole of some kind might have gone through his front window at the cemetery wall but  perhaps the
window was just smashed to make it look like a pole went through it... and a couple of marks put on the back seat... ? 

edit to add..... I'm getting tired now as it's nearly midnight where I am...
so I'm going now...

I can totally understand how absorbing the 9/11 thing gets... I just wanted to chip in
a little bit about Lloyde ...

Edited by bee

4 hours ago, RubyGray said:

My question is very valid since you are giving information about a cab "moving" etc.

So what is your believe concerning what happened at the Pentagon, are you afraid to give up your beliefs to the crowd when you have spent "hundreds" of hours attempting to analyze a cab.

I have another question for you how did the broken light pole get strewn onto the highway?

So you are ENDORSING his claims? Surely that is a simple Yes / No question?

• Like 1

When are you actually going to CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING to the discussion about the Flight 77 Eyewitnesses?

Your intermittent vacuous insults are simply a transparent ruse to put more space between the bottom line on the last page, and the actual evidence that I have posted, in the hope that no serious reader bothers to go back a page or three and read it.

No, I prefer to illustrate how speculative and anecdotal your assertions are.  The FACTS have already been recorded.

Edited by Obviousman
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, RubyGray said:

This man can tell you more about 9/11 than I can. I believe him.

that was a really great video / interview....very educational thanks...
and you can feel the Goodness emanating from Aaron Russo...

learning about all this '''stuff'''' and being able to process it and fit it in with the Big Picture
is an ongoing journey...

you can see how it's possible that a smallish group with in a larger group could have helped 9/11
attacks to happen - and the people they surround themselves with not realize.. ie Russo says that most
members of the Council on Foreign Relations are decent people who want to take advantage of
being a member of the prestigious group and do what they think is Good in the World... but there
are others using them as a shield and getting into something entirely different...

in a way like a animal of prey smearing themselves with the scent of their prey so they are disguised
as them and can get close to them and get them / use them...

I came across this about John Brennan (ex CIA director) recently and it illustrates how he could have
contributed to 9/11.. probably taking advantage of anti West sentiment in Saudi Arabia --- and helping
to get suitable perpetrators into America...

https://www.sgtreport.com/2018/09/is-john-brennan-a-traitor-who-willfully-allowed-9-11-terrorists-to-enter-the-united-states/

“All 19 high jackers? Where did they get their visas stamped before they came to this country to launch 9/11? They got their visas stamped in the CIA station in Jeddah. And the second in command said, ‘No way, absolutely we are not going to stamp those visas.’ And the fellow who was in charge, his name was John Brennan. He was the person who overrode those concerns and cautions and ordered those visas stamped in Jeddah.”

Trying to keep on topic... which is incredibly difficult with 9/11... people say You coundn't cover up something
like that and get hundreds of people to go along with it - (ie Inside Job).... but a few key people (like Brennan)
could help make it happen without the majority being aware...

and I don't think they could have got any Pentagon Witnesses (or Lloyde England...? ) to be part of covering
up an Inside Job but you could maybe get them to be part of covering up Flight 77 being shot down -  for the 
Good of the Nation..... ie with everything going on it was best not to admit that Flight 77 and 93 were shot
down because they had become weapons in the hands of the enemy... and were dealt with as such in the
heat of the moment...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bee said:

re bolded.... that's fair enough...

perhaps I haven't absorbed what you've said properly because I haven't given it enough time and attention.... but are you claiming that Lloyde didn't know his car was moved and photographed..?

Hello Bee! Thanks for the welcome! I was hoping some of the original posters on this thread would get the message and drop in.

Yes, I believe this is the only rational explanation here.

I am working from the premise that everything Lloyde stated was true, no matter how much it contradicts the Official Story and the photos and video taken of the cab on the bridge.

Everybody else has already done to death every possible permutation of how Lloyde was supposedly an accomplice, how his wife (to whom he was not married at that time) worked for the FBI (as a cleaner), and how he "confessed" to being involved in 9/11 (but only because he was minding his own business, driving home down Route 27 beside the Pentagon, when a pole was "driven down like a javelin" through his front window).

It is high time that somebody took Lloyde's claims at face value, without interpreting them in the light of those famous bridge photos. Nobody else has ever stood up and been counted as a 100% supporter of Lloyde's story. Nobody else has ever totally believed that he was an innocent victim, and tried to find out the truth behind this.

Lloyde was adamant that he was not there when the pole hit, and he showed exactly where he actually was (a) when the pole hit the cab, just north of the oerhead sign north of the heliport, and (b) when the cab came to rest, just south of the overhead sign, next to the concrete retaining wall beside the cemetery.

On the video "Lloyed England and his Taxicab - The Eye of the Storm", Lloyde not once, but twice, pointed out both these locations to Craig. He said, "This is where the photos were taken." He knew photos were taken, but apparently had no recollection of this happening on the bridge. Steve Riskus was indeed taking photos during the first few minutes after the impact, from both sides of Lloyde. Who knows whether he did take any of the taxi. But the ones he published carefully exclude Lloyde's cab and all the other players that were there at that time.

I do know of two other people who were taking photos right there, which have not been published. I am still hopeful of being able to get access to these pictures.

When Lloyde was being interviewed for "The Eye of the Storm", his wife Shirley gave the obvious solution to the problem, but Lloyde disagreed. Seems he genuinely had no recollection of the reloaction of his cab. This explains why he had 3 officious minders round him as the Ingersoll photos were taken.

LLOYDE :   27:00

No, but I know, I can ... It wasn't there. It wasn't there.

No, my car was not, my car was not there. It was not there. No it wasn't.

SHIRLEY : Well you know what,

THEY COULD HAVE MOVED THE CAR WHEN YOU LEFT …

{The first sensible thing that has been said all day}

LLOYDE : They didn't.

SHIRLEY : … because THEY RAN YOU OFF ...

LLOYDE : They didn't.

SHIRLEY : YEAH!

Nobody ever thought before, to scrutinise the available real-time video evidence for proof or otherwise of Lloyde's statements, but I found this the obvious thing to do. I always believed Lloyde, but I was amazed to find so much video and photo proof of Lloyde's story, once I began investigating this source of evidence. We know that Jason Ingersoll's first photo of the cab on the bridge was taken at 9:48 a.m., which leaves 11 minutes unaccounted for between that and the impact at 9:37 a.m. The distance between the cemetery wall site and the bridge site is just 350 yards. From CIT videos where they did several trips down exactly that section of highway, it is clear that this journey takes less than 20 seconds.

Lloyde stated that while he and the Silent Stranger were pulling the pole out, there was an explosion at the Pentagon, and he fell down onto his back, still holding up his end of the pole. The Silent Stranger took off, jumped in his Mysterious White Van, and drove on south down the highway.

Two TV cameras captured the moment of this secondary explosion, about 4 minutes post impact.

Daryl Donley also famously captured it on camera in a spectacular photo, and estimated that it was about 4 minutes post impact.

This evidence perfectly ties in with the time that Lloyde and the Silent Stranger were standing in front of the cab to remove the pole.

This is all confirmed on videos. Lloyde told the truth.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Obviousman said:

So you are ENDORSING his claims? Surely that is a simple Yes / No question?

Yes, is it not obvious that I endorse what Lloyde England said? I suppose, if you have not actually READ MY POSTS ...

What I do not endorse, is the perversion of Lloyde's testimony by many others who try to fit his words into their own paradigm, or to twist them to mean something he did not say.

So I basically disagree with 99.9% of commentators, whether they claim to believe him or not, because I have only seen maybe 2 or 3 others (including Shirley his wife) ever take his side on his own terms.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:11 AM, bee said:

But back to Lloyde and the Pentagon... I wonder if he was a willing part of the cover up... not to
cover up an Inside Job... but like all the other witnesses who said they saw Flight 77 hit the building..
because they were providing a cover up for AA77 having been taken by remote control (possibly
over the Atlantic) and shot down... ?.....and that the attack on the Pentagon was genuine and unexpected
but used to explain what happened to Flight 77.... I'm pretty sure they could get people who had military
or Intelligence connections to lie about that '''for the good of the country''''

including Lloyde..?

The whole thing about his taxi cab and the infamous pole seems to be to cement the belief in the

Oh no.... I knew this was going to get complicated and time consuming and it's my bed time... :) 

I think that the reason the official flightpath had to be put where they put it (and used Lloyde's 
taxi to illustrate it) was to explain the fire and damage to the Power Generator - which could
have happened another way... ie bomb or missile... ?... that's one idea anyway...

Hi Bee, I am quite sure that Lloyde was not a willing participant in this. Nobody would willingly agree to have a 12 foot x 4 inch metal pole fired at great velocity through his windscreen, right beside him, as he was driving along.

Lloyde was certain that his was the only cab involved in 9/11, so he did not realise that they had a decoy Capitol Cab simultaneously skidding to a halt on top of the bridge, as his cab was being speared by a pole 400 yards further north. This was such a cynical thing to do to him. Maybe he was not even supposed to survive this. He may have been intended to have died. Perhaps he threw their plans out by still being alive. That might explain why the police officer tried to force him to leave his cab at the cemetery, and why he pushed Lloyde to the ground when he wouldn't go. I suspect some kind of drug was administered to make him more controllable, and that the 3 officials guarding him on the bridge were there to ensure he didn't start wondering what was going on and cause a scene.

Certainly there are untold thousands of people who are in secret societies, or greedy, or scared, or who want a promotion, or a prison sentence overturned, whatever it would take, to persuade them to play a small seemingly harmless role on the day. They would not know about the big picture until it was all over, by when they would be so compromised or even blackmailed that it would be easier to keep quiet.

But Lloyde England never actually told the government story. If he was covering up something, then he was doing a bad job of it, because he contradicted the official story from beginning to end. He did not see the plane hit the building, and when he looked at the hole, he could not believe the big plane he saw could have fitted inside it. He flatly denied that Light pole # 1 hit his cab. He denied being on the bridge. He said that he was north of the heliport when the plane flew across his cab, therefore he was a North-of-Citgo witness.

I think you are right about why they needed his cab to appear to have been hit by a downed pole on the bridge.

They inflicted the damage at a different site, but they also needed to have a taxi there on the bridge, undamaged, to convince anyone there who may have been looking that way instead of centre front. There are only 2 people I am aware of who mentioned seeing a cab on the bridge - James Kegkovich, but this was a 3rd person account - and Yvette Buzard, who did not see a plane at all even though she was on the bridge; then she drove up to the crest of the hill, and said she saw a cab with a long lightpole laying on top of it. This does not fit with Lloyde's account of what happened to it, further confirming the presence of the decoy cab, and his own innocence.

On 10/21/2019 at 5:11 PM, bee said:

@RubyGray ... belated welcome to the forum to you... :) 

I have resisted getting involved in your research about Lloyde England and the Pentagon because 
getting into the finer details of 9/11 is so time consuming - but I understand how you are really into
it when you feel you are making headway with some evidence especially when you are bringing up
something new... ie (very) brief footage of Lloyde England's taxi in two different places - ie by the cemetery 
wall then taken to the bridge position  (think I've got the bare bones of that right...)

Some here are clammering for you to speculate on what it all means but you are kind of doing a

Judy Wood :) and sticking with the evidence rather than the theory... although I did notice you
interpreted it as indicating an Inside Job - I didn't used to think it could be an Inside Job and could
theorise about all the different things that happened (as much as is publically revealed about what
happened).... without it being an IJ but now I am shifting towards the possibility of elements of an
Inside Job - like a small group within the Deep State encouraging / facilitating something to help
destabilize the Middle East 
with the intention of regime change and changing borders as a move
towards a One World Govt.

No one who saw the blur of a plane hit the Pentagon was providing cover up.  Where did you dream this up?  No the plane was not remotely controlled as DNA evidence of the passengers/crew/hijackers were identified.  How do you explain this?  The trajectory was plotted using the radar available and the FDR data all matching.  The few people who said the flight path was to the north are not borne out with the evidence of the flight path, angle of attack of the plane.  Additionally a t.right turn from this north flight plan is physically impossible to accomplish and still hit the Pentagon on the side it did hit.  Ruby's believe in her analysis of the cab are nothing but a red herring, used to divert attention from the evidence, which trumps witness testimony.

including Lloyde..?

There was no bomb nor missile no evidence of either was found in the debris.

Edited by bknight

An inside job seems a great deal of trouble.  Wouldn't it be much easier to just hijack a plane and crash it into the building?  There are plenty of disasters which seem impossible and against the laws of physics, but they still happened.  Physics doesn't change, but our understanding of it does.

Edited by Aaron2016

Why can you not understand that real-time video evidence of Lloyde and his cab at the cemetery wall, concurrently filmed, by 4 independent sources, from 4 different vantage points,, trumps any of that "evidence" you believe in?

Since they were already prepared to move Lloyde's cab 350 yards down the road, within 8 minutes, with a waiting TOWTRUCK and low loader trailer,

and as soon as that was organised, they got the Secretary of Defense's own bodyguard to drive around, locate this cabbie he did not know, among all the congested traffic and onlookers on the highway, and take him to the bridge site to reunite him with his cab, within 15 minutes of impact,

so that a military photographer could take a series of photographs lining them up with a downed lightpole and the fire in the Pentagon,

in order to create the public delusion that a lightpole on the bridge had been hit by a plane then smashed into Lloyde's windshield before that plane continued in a beeline for the hole in the building --

then how can you possibly deny premeditation, precision planning, collusion and culpability by the government, military and police?

The FDR data came from a plane whose cockpit door was never opened during the Flight, and whose Flightpath was over 400 feet too high AGL to have hit anything.

There was no Serial Number from the FDR - which was "found" in 3 different locations at various times by several different people - identifying this plane as N644AA. Nor was a Serial Number found on any other piece of wreckage, to confirm that this was N644AA.

According to the official NTSB data, N644AA never left the ground that morning.

PLEASE GO BACK AND WATCH THE AARON RUSSO VIDEO!! He was a good man, already dying, with nothing more to lose, with insider knowledge about 9/11 being a false flag operation coordinated by the illuminati.

Edited by RubyGray
Typo

Even if I accept the timeline (I don't), what's the big deal?  Where I live (near 2 major freeways), there are at least 8 locations where towtrucks wait, like vultures, in a 20 km stretch that I oft travel.,  And as soon as they saw huge clouds of smoke, you don't think they would be moving to take advantag er.. help?  Same with emergency services vehicles (do you not realise how many fire/ambulance/police stations are dotted about thru a city - did you not research where the vehicles potentially came from?) and also officials who were already on the road - they would get a call almost immediately.  8 minutes is an eternity in such a huge and obvious event, particular give that the news was already out there from the other earlier events.

Ah well, at least you finally started to outline your problem... thanks.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, bknight said:

There was no bomb nor missile no evidence of either was found in the debris.

Let's go way back to when the NTSB was forced under FOIA request, to release their OFFICIAL animation of the Flight path of AA77 as per the OFFICIAL FDR DATA, in 2006.

This info was posted long ago on Pilots for 9/11 Truth website, after they obtained this info directly from the NTSB.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=375&pid=10814556&st=0&#entry10814556

How do you explain this?

The NTSB refuses to explain this.

Barbara Honegger comes closest, with her revelation that a NORAD General sent a fighter jet to fly over the Pentagon, where he did a large loop southwest of the building, then at altitude of just under 500 feet (below radar detection height) the pilot reported that he saw no sign of a plane impact into the Pentagon.

This information is contained in Barbara Honegger's PDF, "The Pentagon Attack Papers - Seven Hours in September". 

• "In the Air Force’s own account of the events of 9/11, Air War Over America, the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) general who finally ordered interceptor jets scrambled on 9/11, although too late, Gen. Larry Arnold, revealed that he ordered one of his jets to fly down low over the Pentagon shortly after the attack there that morning, and that this pilot reported back that there was no evidence that a plane had hit the building. This fighter jet − not Flight 77 − is almost certainly the plane seen on the Dulles airport Air Traffic Controller’s screen making a steep, high−speed 270−degree descent before disappearing from the radar. [When a plane flies low enough to go undetected, it is said to be "under the radar."] Military pilots − like the one sent by Gen. Arnold on 9/11 to report on the Pentagon’s damage − are trained to fly 500 feet above ground in order to evade radar detection. In fact, when the Air Traffic Controller responsible for the plane and her colleagues watched the extremely difficult 270−degree maneuver on her screen, they were certain that the plane whose blip they were watching perform this extremely difficult feat was a US military aircraft, and said so at the time. It almost certainly was. Thus, the likely reason the Pentagon has refused to lower the current official time for "Flight 77" impact, 9:37, to 9:32 am−the actual time of the first explosions there−is that they decided to pretend the blip represented by Arnold’s surveillance jet approaching just before 9:37 was "Flight 77."'

Note: I cannot agree with certain personal theories of this researcher.

Edited by RubyGray
Typo